How do I help my teen prepare for college?

Let's face it: college takes a lot of preparation, not only academically, but emotionally as well. How do you help your teen prepare for college?

439 0

Always keep the next step on their mind, have them working towards something..let them see how grades effect the schools they can go to..behavior, etc...

Take them to college fairs and let them visit schools often..college games are always big fun for high school kids...

Make college relevant in their world, but keep in mind that they may not be the college type.. so just keep a space open in your mind about this..

0
41 0

my best friend's mother makes $67 an hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay was $19342 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this website ......www.max38.com

63 13

I encourage my kids to be curious and ask questions about careers they might enjoy. Also, accelerated classes are a must to be ready to perform in college. Further, I'm ready to listen without being judgmental.

badartworld.com

0
41 0