How do I increase my chances of getting pregnant?

Was there anything special you did that helped you get pregnant? What would you suggest women who are trying to get pregnant do to help increase their chances?

4 20

As a mother of five...I find getting your husband drunk works splendidly! LOL

4
137 58

if my husband drinks alot before we have intercorse it take at least 20 min longer for him to ejaculate than it normally does and he drinks beer every day so im assuming that that has something to do with it too

33 23

There are all kinds of myths and wives tales on how a woman can increase her chances of being able to get pregnant. Unfortunately no one will find any guaranteed way without getting a full health check up first to find out if there may be a reason for someone not to be able to get pregnant. I know personally for me I suffer with PCOS and I have an extremely bad case of it. My doctor's told me more than once pregnancy was not even in the cards. After 8 years I gave up on the thought. I started working at a labor heavy job which gave me A LOT of exercise and my periods went back to normal without medication. Then I ended up having surgery on my hands and I stopped working. Four months later I was pregnant.

For those that are overweight in any form exercising and diets will help you to ovulate like you should. With me I was working hard labor sometimes 12 hours a day. I did not lose any weight in this time but my body did positively respond to it. Just because you are having a period does not mean that you are ovulating. Also make sure you are taking folic acid daily it helps in promoting a healthy uterus.

2
3 0

I AM HERE TO THANK THE GREAT MAN THAT HELPED MY WIFE GET PREGNANT, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK PRIEST OBOM FOR HIS GREAT HELP ON MY WIFE, FOR HELPING HER GET PREGNANT. IF YOU NEED HELP TO GET PREGNANT YOU CAN REACH PRIEST OBOM ON SOLUTIONTEMPLE220@GMAIL.COM OR CALL HIM +2347053319835

9 10

i also have PCOS. it kept us from getting pregnant for 5 yrs, but now i'm in my 3rd trimester. valerie is right, if you are have trouble, get a dr to check you out. if you have a normal cycle, there are a few things you can do to boost your chances, but nothing is a garenttee. you can buy a kit (at walmart, rite-aid,CVS lots of places) to track your ovulation. also you can learn to track w/ a basal themometer. try to limit sex to the week you ovulate. only have se every 2-3 days instead of every day. (he needs time to build up his sperm) folic acid is a great idea, but there are a few other herbs that might help. i took something called chaste tree. be carefu taking this one, it may give you multiples. also red clover is a well used fertility booster. they both help your uterus get into better baby making shape. be careful what lubes you use, many have spermicide. some are just not "sperm-friendly", including saliva. oral sex for foreplay, is not a sperm friendly way to warm up. and speaking of warm-ups, sex to get pregnant should be fun, but short. the more worked up he is, the more sperm he is killing from the extra warm temp of his body. so make it a fun quickie. and he shoudl be wearing boxers so his 'boys' can stay cool and breathe. eat a healthy diet, and excersise! do over do it, but you want a healthy body for pregnancy anyway. and if you are overweight at all, it will hurt your chances of getting pregnant. make sure you are not stressed. my trick was yoga. not only was it a god workout for me, but a huge stress reliever. it also taught me a few new positions that helped to get me pregnant. do kegels to make sure you have a strong pelvic floor to support the baby. these are all just a few tricks to help you boost your chances. but the best thing you can do, is make sure you and your partner are healthy and happy. go to the dr, get a check-up, eat a healthy diet, and get some excersise and fresh air. common sense, i know, but it's the biggest fertility boost you can give yourself. not to mention, the healthier you are, the healthier your baby will be. and the better, more energetic mommy you can be.

1
137 58

how is it that there is women who are at least 100 pounds that get pregnant without even trying? dont you think you would figure there chances would be extremely slim?? i am only about 30 lbs over weight and havent used protection for over a year now and havent concieved i have tried the bbt thing and it didnt work and they say if you worry about it too much it wont happen but i have had a dr tell me that, that isnt true, if you research about it, it just helps you be more dedicated to it

0 0

My name is Ana from USA, my lover is back with the great help from Dr Olu he help me cast a spell that brought him back to my arms in just two days. my lover left me with out a formal notification and now he is back, once again i want to thank Dr Olu for his wonderful spell, am now a happy woman. you can contact the great spell caster on his email: dr.olutemple@gmail.com

0
13 0

Hello, my name is Miss faith, I'm from USA. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.odia spells and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on ogbonispelitemple@hotmail.com he's very nice and great.

0
9 0

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET PREGNANT.

Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. Ken solution home on this email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: supersolutionhome@gmail.com or through His web address http://supersolutionhome.webs.com His private number is +2348074433380.
YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK http://wrighteva05.blogspot.com

0
4 0

Great Baba is a trust worthy spell caster and he will be of great help to you. I never believed in spell casting but After 5 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called Great Baba whom i met online after my friend Paul Tricia told me how he also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give Great Baba a try and i contacted him on his email Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back for me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth to children. At first i thought it was a lie but i took courage and believed as Great Baba has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, apologizing for forgiveness. I forgave him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we are expecting our baby. Great Baba is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact Great Baba on his email on Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com at anytime and just visit GREATBABAOFSOLUTION.blogspot.com and see so many people testifying about his good and wonderful work. Just contact him and he will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Great Baba Thank you, thank you.

0
9 0

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET PREGNANT. Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. Ken solution home on this email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: supersolutionhome@gmail.com or through His web address http://supersolutionhome.webs.com His private number is +2348074433380. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK http://wrighteva05.blogspot.com

2 0

Dr.Azuka, you are indeed a miracle worker. I have tried so many spell casters and psychic after my husband left me and told me to go and see the attorney for the divorce. And Dr. Azuka was the only spell caster that could guarantee me an urgent 24hours spell casting.. and he assured me that my husband is coming back.. I trusted Dr. Azuka, and its was more than a dream to see my husband back to my life with lots of apologies and love on the 7th of July 2014.... And he was remorseful for all his wrong actions... For sure this is really a miracle temple. Greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com or greatazukalovespell@hotmail.com. tel: +2348071398555 .

0
5 0

hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.
on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr EDIONWE helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

0
0 0

My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Olokum which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Julieta, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com

0
1 0

I am so happy today because i have found my joy and happiness, after 15years of marriage, no child no sign of pregnancy, i was about to lost my marriage, my husband told me that if it happens this year again, no sign of pregnancy, he is gonna divorced me for another woman, i cry hard and beg him, cry to God and pray with good faith and courage, i want to let you know now that God finally answers my prayer by directing someone to me who told me about doctor Olubam Solomon, he told me that a friend also directed her to him, after taking his portions of herbal medicines for two weeks, next month she found that she was a month old pregnant and that's how her womb open today and she is now having three kids, i was so excited of hearing this from her, guess what? i quickly told her how can i meet this doctor so that he can help me that i am also passing same through problem, he gave me his emails and phone number and told me to contact him, and he will help me immediately. i contacted him and explain my problem to him, he told me what to do after i did it, in three days time i receive the parcel from him, and when i opened the parcel i found the herbal medicine and a letter, i read it carefully and follow the instructions, i am so happy today that i am now among those people sharing testimonies of his good deeds, after taking the herbal medicine for two weeks,the next month i miss my period, i waited for two days it did not come out, i rush to the hospital for check-up and i found out that i was one month old pregnant and guess what i was carrying! i was carrying twins in my tummy and i told my husband the good news and should him the test result, he was so happy and we all celebrates it together, as i am writing now, truly i have gave birth to a twin male and female, i am so happy for what doctor did for me, may his name be highly grateful, i am giving the email and his contact out if you are also passing through same problem, so that you can contact him and i promise h

0
37 0

All i can say is a thank you to Dr Babaka for making me and my family a happy home, i have been married for 2 years without a child and i had 4 miscarriage within this time, i saw a post that says contact Dr babaka for Infertility help, so i did, after he cast a pregnancy spell on me i get pregnant few weeks later after having sex with my partner as instructed by Dr babaka, and i am 7 months pregnant now without any complications and i will share another post here after my delivering and i will also give out my personal info, watch out for my next post, so i decide to drop this here for any body going through infertility problem to contact Dr Babaka on babaka.wolf@gmail.com and you will be happy you did, contact him for any problem you are having i believed he will help out

0
8 0

My name is Kim Salyers, i am from Florida. I and my husband have been trying for a baby for over four years. We were going to a fertility clinic for about 8 months before somebody told us to contact this woman who is so powerful because she helped her have a baby. We where nervous about this idea initially but we contacted her through email and she replied me and I told me all my sorrow is over, but after four years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priestess Kukuye, Because her pregnancy prayers put us at ease, and I honestly believe her, and her God really helped us as well. I am thankful for all he has done, she then told me that I should wipe my tears with such comforting words, she told me what i need to do and I did. She did the pregnancy deliverance for me and told me when next I meet with my husband I will conceive, I just followed my inner mind and act according to all her instructions, after 3 months I went to check with my doctor and I was 4 weeks pregnant. I gave birth to a baby boy 4 months ago and I want to use this medium to tell everyone having similar problem that Priestess Kukuye is a very truthful and honest woman who can help. Contact her today through her email if you need any help templeofpregancydelivery@gmail.com

0
2 0

There is help out there i have always thought life is a complicated issues until i met this great man the Dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, it all started when my wife and i had problems it was almost tearing my home apart our relationship was almost non existent until i lost my job all the problems were now compounded and my threatened and filed for divorce i had nothing to do and nowhere to go then i came across a post on the internet on how dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com helped one woman who was in need, i never knew all this spell casters are powerful so i decided to give it a shot and behold i was surprised when he told me not to worry that everything will be alright i never believed him i had my doubts because my wife was a very stubborn woman someone very hard to convince so i did everything he asked of me and to my surprise my wife started begging me to accept her back that she didn't know what came over her and i was called back in my place of work and compensated and i was also promoted all thanks to one man dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, if you are ever in problem or in need don't look anywhere else just contact this one man drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com and he will help you out in whatever situation you find yourself again i want to say thank you sir for all you done for me your son from the UK steven williams

0
5 0

I am Vanessa desmond From UK, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this great man has just done for me , this great man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 48 hours and has also used his great spell to help me get pregnant. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved ourselves but when I was unable to give him a child after 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I started looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this great man and gave me his contact email (voodoo_magictemple8@yahool.com). You won’t believe this, when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared and casted a very strong spell for me and brOught my lost husband back within 48hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. I am happy today am a mother of a baby boy and my family is back again, thank you once again the great odudu for what you have done for me and my family, i will never stop thanking you for this awesome and wonderful thing you have done for me and my family. You can also Contact him on his private email (voodoo_magictemple8@yahool.com) if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. Contact him today and also share in this wonderful testimony. Good luck.You can also visit his website:http://voodoomagictemple.webs.com

0
5 0

I contacted Dr Edeki after 3 failed attempts at IVF. While I have conceived naturally in 08, I unfortunately miscarried. After 3 months of treatment using your natural herbal medicine approach to infertility, I got pregnant with my little girl. I do believe that your unique program and techniques are nothing short of revolutionary as it helped us to have our daughter at age 43 and a half. I followed your recommendations before and throughout my pregnancy and still do today. Your guide gave me a whole different perspective on infertility even for a bitter skeptic woman who had three failed IVF attempts. Thank you, Dr Edeki for all that you have done for me.contact this great Dr on edekiherbalspellhome@hotmail.com or you can possibly reach him on +2348135200383
Jody Gonzales Ohio, USA

0
9 0

6 0

I HAVE FOUND A SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME WITH A FERTILITY SPELL AND HELPED ME HAVE MY OWN BABY. IT ALL HAPPENED WHEN MY HUSBAND SENT ME PACKING FOR NOT ABLE TO GIVE HIM A BABY AFTER 9YEARS OF OUR MARRIAGE.I ATE DIFFERENT PILLS AND NOTHING HAPPENED UNTIL A FRIEND INTRODUCED PRIEST ONOME TO ME WHO ALSO HELP HER GET A CHILD. HE CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND I GOT PREGNANT FEW WEEKS LATER, IF YOU NEED HIS ASSISTANCE, HIS EMAIL IS (priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com) GOOD LUCK

0
7 0

When am counting my blessings in life i start with the blessing from Dr abulu the spell caster who helped me get conceive for my husband after 5 years of marriage , i am Kendra Smith i get married to my husband smith and we were living good but due to my low fertility of bearing child i went for a surgery to high my fertility and this lead to the block of fallopian tube and at this time my and my husband was lost and depress because there was no way i can be able to conceive again and we were like this one day my friend EDWINA told me about this man called Dr abulu who helped her conceive at this time my husband parents were planning for a new wife so i say to her i need Dr abulu help too and when i contacted him via abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com for pregnancy help/solution he told me what to do and i did after 4 days and on march 20th this year i went for check up and the same doctor who said i can not get conceived again confirmed that i am pregnant so am happy today thanks

0
7 0

My name is Adams from Australia , am here to share a very important testimony to you all on how Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com help me to make my wife get pregnant, we have been trying to get our own baby for the past 7yrs but no positive solution until i get priest onome email address from the internet on how a lady from USA was testifying about his good work he did for her , then i discuss it with my wife if we are going to give a try and we did , at first i was thinking it was a scam when he ask us to send him money to buy the things that his going to used to cast a spell for me,behold after 2 weeks my wife went for checkup and the doctor confirm her a week pregnant after obeying and following priest onome instructions . I want to continue Thanking priest onome for his good help he did for me and my family, to contact this great man , you can email him via : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
32 0

Hello every body my name is KENDRA Gabriela from USA Thanks to Dr ABULU for helping me get pregnant after 8 years of marriage with my husband we have been to several hospital for checkup and the doctors keep telling us that nothing is wrong with us so my friend at my work place linked me with with this great spell caster Dr Abulu email: abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com who helped me with my problem .... now am a happy mother of a baby girl thanks to you Dr abulu ... i am shearing this testimony to tell you Dr abulu how grateful i'm for your love and assist in saving my marriage and also bringing joy and happiness to my family...... you can contact this great man and be sure to get quick solution to what ever problem you may be having at email: abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com once again thank you doctor or visit his web page @ abuluspiritualtemple.webs.com

0
5 0

I am telling the whole world my testimony cos i cant keep shot,because this is just too much i am happy with two bouncing baby boys if not for God almighty and prince onome who made this happen what would i have done ,thank you once again prince onome .normally i don't believe in such drugs before but after using prince onome roots and herbs i started believing in it.my advise to women out there seeking for the fruit of the womb,please try this herbal drugs,it works and it is real.it works for me and i believe it gonna work for you too with full assurance for details and help email priest onome via"; priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
21 0

I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done,he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his
oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr.Ero me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com

0
4 0

I would also say to track your cycle and know when you are most fertile!!!

0
9 0

1

i invite all girl & female for sex gurgaon delhi ncr india

http://www.shree-jee.in

0
6 0

178 0

My top bit of advice is to know your cycle like the back of your hand. Track it, study it. The more accurately you can predict ovulation, the easier time you will have getting pregnant. When we were trying for our first son, I was using and online ovulation calculator, but I mistakenly thought I had a 28 day cycle. It eventually dawned on me that I actually have a 32 day cycle, and once I knew that I was pregnant that month.

0
4 0

I also recommend taking prenatals every day a couple weeks before you decide to start trying!

0
9 0

4 0

start taking vitamins i know 3 weeks b4 i got pregnant i started taking prenatals every day... then i was pregnant.

0
286 38

We weren't trying, but we had a lot of sex did it several times a day when he was home from work. Have sex as much as possiable and have fun! Don't make it about just having a baby when your not really trying it seems to happen. It happened both times for me.

0
7 0

71 10

lol this is gonna sound nuts. But it has worked for me twice so something I am doing is correct. First of all track your cycles on your calender and know when you are ovulating or in the period of time that it is most possible. Have intercourse, then put your feet on the wall like you are going to do a sit up, in that time practice kegels this helps all the sperm swim up stream where you want them. Take you prenatal vitamin! BABY DUST!! and remember its suppose to be fun!

0
9 0

200 54

i would suggest trying the ovulation tester thing.. its just like a pregnancy test only you pee on it everyday to find out when you are ovulating. once you know you're ovulating have lots ov sex! after he finishes lay down with your legs up in the air or against a wall or something (thats what i did) seemed to work when i couldnt get pregnant. or go to ur doctor and ask if theres anything you can take to increase your fertility

0
7 0

for 2 and a half years i went uder all sorts of tests and was due to get treatment called clomid in april this year to help with conception. all i have thought about is falling pregnant and for some reason the last few months i just let it slip out of my mind and gave my full attention to my two daughters and i couldnt believe it when i did a test the other week and realised i was pregnant. so i do believe in there is such a thing as trying too much and when the time is right. good luck hope your time is soon.