How do I increase my chances of getting pregnant?

Was there anything special you did that helped you get pregnant? What would you suggest women who are trying to get pregnant do to help increase their chances?

4 20

As a mother of five...I find getting your husband drunk works splendidly! LOL

4
137 58

if my husband drinks alot before we have intercorse it take at least 20 min longer for him to ejaculate than it normally does and he drinks beer every day so im assuming that that has something to do with it too

33 23

There are all kinds of myths and wives tales on how a woman can increase her chances of being able to get pregnant. Unfortunately no one will find any guaranteed way without getting a full health check up first to find out if there may be a reason for someone not to be able to get pregnant. I know personally for me I suffer with PCOS and I have an extremely bad case of it. My doctor's told me more than once pregnancy was not even in the cards. After 8 years I gave up on the thought. I started working at a labor heavy job which gave me A LOT of exercise and my periods went back to normal without medication. Then I ended up having surgery on my hands and I stopped working. Four months later I was pregnant.

For those that are overweight in any form exercising and diets will help you to ovulate like you should. With me I was working hard labor sometimes 12 hours a day. I did not lose any weight in this time but my body did positively respond to it. Just because you are having a period does not mean that you are ovulating. Also make sure you are taking folic acid daily it helps in promoting a healthy uterus.

2
3 0

I AM HERE TO THANK THE GREAT MAN THAT HELPED MY WIFE GET PREGNANT, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK PRIEST OBOM FOR HIS GREAT HELP ON MY WIFE, FOR HELPING HER GET PREGNANT. IF YOU NEED HELP TO GET PREGNANT YOU CAN REACH PRIEST OBOM ON SOLUTIONTEMPLE220@GMAIL.COM OR CALL HIM +2347053319835

9 10

i also have PCOS. it kept us from getting pregnant for 5 yrs, but now i'm in my 3rd trimester. valerie is right, if you are have trouble, get a dr to check you out. if you have a normal cycle, there are a few things you can do to boost your chances, but nothing is a garenttee. you can buy a kit (at walmart, rite-aid,CVS lots of places) to track your ovulation. also you can learn to track w/ a basal themometer. try to limit sex to the week you ovulate. only have se every 2-3 days instead of every day. (he needs time to build up his sperm) folic acid is a great idea, but there are a few other herbs that might help. i took something called chaste tree. be carefu taking this one, it may give you multiples. also red clover is a well used fertility booster. they both help your uterus get into better baby making shape. be careful what lubes you use, many have spermicide. some are just not "sperm-friendly", including saliva. oral sex for foreplay, is not a sperm friendly way to warm up. and speaking of warm-ups, sex to get pregnant should be fun, but short. the more worked up he is, the more sperm he is killing from the extra warm temp of his body. so make it a fun quickie. and he shoudl be wearing boxers so his 'boys' can stay cool and breathe. eat a healthy diet, and excersise! do over do it, but you want a healthy body for pregnancy anyway. and if you are overweight at all, it will hurt your chances of getting pregnant. make sure you are not stressed. my trick was yoga. not only was it a god workout for me, but a huge stress reliever. it also taught me a few new positions that helped to get me pregnant. do kegels to make sure you have a strong pelvic floor to support the baby. these are all just a few tricks to help you boost your chances. but the best thing you can do, is make sure you and your partner are healthy and happy. go to the dr, get a check-up, eat a healthy diet, and get some excersise and fresh air. common sense, i know, but it's the biggest fertility boost you can give yourself. not to mention, the healthier you are, the healthier your baby will be. and the better, more energetic mommy you can be.

1
137 58

how is it that there is women who are at least 100 pounds that get pregnant without even trying? dont you think you would figure there chances would be extremely slim?? i am only about 30 lbs over weight and havent used protection for over a year now and havent concieved i have tried the bbt thing and it didnt work and they say if you worry about it too much it wont happen but i have had a dr tell me that, that isnt true, if you research about it, it just helps you be more dedicated to it

7 0

My name is Kim Salyers, i am from Florida. I and my husband have been trying for a baby for over four years. We were going to a fertility clinic for about 8 months before somebody told us to contact this woman who is so powerful because she helped her have a baby. We where nervous about this idea initially but we contacted her through email and she replied me and I told me all my sorrow is over, but after four years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priestess Kukuye, Because her pregnancy prayers put us at ease, and I honestly believe her, and her God really helped us as well. I am thankful for all he has done, she then told me that I should wipe my tears with such comforting words, she told me what i need to do and I did. She did the pregnancy deliverance for me and told me when next I meet with my husband I will conceive, I just followed my inner mind and act according to all her instructions, after 3 months I went to check with my doctor and I was 4 weeks pregnant. I gave birth to a baby boy 4 months ago and I want to use this medium to tell everyone having similar problem that Priestess Kukuye is a very truthful and honest woman who can help. Contact her today through her email if you need any help templeofpregancydelivery@gmail.com

0
2 0

There is help out there i have always thought life is a complicated issues until i met this great man the Dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, it all started when my wife and i had problems it was almost tearing my home apart our relationship was almost non existent until i lost my job all the problems were now compounded and my threatened and filed for divorce i had nothing to do and nowhere to go then i came across a post on the internet on how dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com helped one woman who was in need, i never knew all this spell casters are powerful so i decided to give it a shot and behold i was surprised when he told me not to worry that everything will be alright i never believed him i had my doubts because my wife was a very stubborn woman someone very hard to convince so i did everything he asked of me and to my surprise my wife started begging me to accept her back that she didn't know what came over her and i was called back in my place of work and compensated and i was also promoted all thanks to one man dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, if you are ever in problem or in need don't look anywhere else just contact this one man drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com and he will help you out in whatever situation you find yourself again i want to say thank you sir for all you done for me your son from the UK steven williams

0
5 0

I am Vanessa desmond From UK, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this great man has just done for me , this great man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 48 hours and has also used his great spell to help me get pregnant. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved ourselves but when I was unable to give him a child after 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I started looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this great man and gave me his contact email (voodoo_magictemple8@yahool.com). You won’t believe this, when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared and casted a very strong spell for me and brOught my lost husband back within 48hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. I am happy today am a mother of a baby boy and my family is back again, thank you once again the great odudu for what you have done for me and my family, i will never stop thanking you for this awesome and wonderful thing you have done for me and my family. You can also Contact him on his private email (voodoo_magictemple8@yahool.com) if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. Contact him today and also share in this wonderful testimony. Good luck.You can also visit his website:http://voodoomagictemple.webs.com

0
5 0

I contacted Dr Edeki after 3 failed attempts at IVF. While I have conceived naturally in 08, I unfortunately miscarried. After 3 months of treatment using your natural herbal medicine approach to infertility, I got pregnant with my little girl. I do believe that your unique program and techniques are nothing short of revolutionary as it helped us to have our daughter at age 43 and a half. I followed your recommendations before and throughout my pregnancy and still do today. Your guide gave me a whole different perspective on infertility even for a bitter skeptic woman who had three failed IVF attempts. Thank you, Dr Edeki for all that you have done for me.contact this great Dr on edekiherbalspellhome@hotmail.com or you can possibly reach him on +2348135200383
Jody Gonzales Ohio, USA

0
6 0

I HAVE FOUND A SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME WITH A FERTILITY SPELL AND HELPED ME HAVE MY OWN BABY. IT ALL HAPPENED WHEN MY HUSBAND SENT ME PACKING FOR NOT ABLE TO GIVE HIM A BABY AFTER 9YEARS OF OUR MARRIAGE.I ATE DIFFERENT PILLS AND NOTHING HAPPENED UNTIL A FRIEND INTRODUCED PRIEST ONOME TO ME WHO ALSO HELP HER GET A CHILD. HE CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND I GOT PREGNANT FEW WEEKS LATER, IF YOU NEED HIS ASSISTANCE, HIS EMAIL IS (priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com) GOOD LUCK

0
7 0

When am counting my blessings in life i start with the blessing from Dr abulu the spell caster who helped me get conceive for my husband after 5 years of marriage , i am Kendra Smith i get married to my husband smith and we were living good but due to my low fertility of bearing child i went for a surgery to high my fertility and this lead to the block of fallopian tube and at this time my and my husband was lost and depress because there was no way i can be able to conceive again and we were like this one day my friend EDWINA told me about this man called Dr abulu who helped her conceive at this time my husband parents were planning for a new wife so i say to her i need Dr abulu help too and when i contacted him via abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com for pregnancy help/solution he told me what to do and i did after 4 days and on march 20th this year i went for check up and the same doctor who said i can not get conceived again confirmed that i am pregnant so am happy today thanks

0
7 0

My name is Adams from Australia , am here to share a very important testimony to you all on how Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com help me to make my wife get pregnant, we have been trying to get our own baby for the past 7yrs but no positive solution until i get priest onome email address from the internet on how a lady from USA was testifying about his good work he did for her , then i discuss it with my wife if we are going to give a try and we did , at first i was thinking it was a scam when he ask us to send him money to buy the things that his going to used to cast a spell for me,behold after 2 weeks my wife went for checkup and the doctor confirm her a week pregnant after obeying and following priest onome instructions . I want to continue Thanking priest onome for his good help he did for me and my family, to contact this great man , you can email him via : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
32 0

Hello every body my name is KENDRA Gabriela from USA Thanks to Dr ABULU for helping me get pregnant after 8 years of marriage with my husband we have been to several hospital for checkup and the doctors keep telling us that nothing is wrong with us so my friend at my work place linked me with with this great spell caster Dr Abulu email: abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com who helped me with my problem .... now am a happy mother of a baby girl thanks to you Dr abulu ... i am shearing this testimony to tell you Dr abulu how grateful i'm for your love and assist in saving my marriage and also bringing joy and happiness to my family...... you can contact this great man and be sure to get quick solution to what ever problem you may be having at email: abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com once again thank you doctor or visit his web page @ abuluspiritualtemple.webs.com

0
5 0

I am telling the whole world my testimony cos i cant keep shot,because this is just too much i am happy with two bouncing baby boys if not for God almighty and prince onome who made this happen what would i have done ,thank you once again prince onome .normally i don't believe in such drugs before but after using prince onome roots and herbs i started believing in it.my advise to women out there seeking for the fruit of the womb,please try this herbal drugs,it works and it is real.it works for me and i believe it gonna work for you too with full assurance for details and help email priest onome via"; priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
21 0

I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done,he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his
oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr.Ero me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com

0
4 0

I would also say to track your cycle and know when you are most fertile!!!

0
1

i invite all girl & female for sex gurgaon delhi ncr india

http://www.shree-jee.in

0
6 0

178 0

My top bit of advice is to know your cycle like the back of your hand. Track it, study it. The more accurately you can predict ovulation, the easier time you will have getting pregnant. When we were trying for our first son, I was using and online ovulation calculator, but I mistakenly thought I had a 28 day cycle. It eventually dawned on me that I actually have a 32 day cycle, and once I knew that I was pregnant that month.

0
4 0

I also recommend taking prenatals every day a couple weeks before you decide to start trying!

0
4 0

start taking vitamins i know 3 weeks b4 i got pregnant i started taking prenatals every day... then i was pregnant.

0
286 38

We weren't trying, but we had a lot of sex did it several times a day when he was home from work. Have sex as much as possiable and have fun! Don't make it about just having a baby when your not really trying it seems to happen. It happened both times for me.

0
7 0

71 10

lol this is gonna sound nuts. But it has worked for me twice so something I am doing is correct. First of all track your cycles on your calender and know when you are ovulating or in the period of time that it is most possible. Have intercourse, then put your feet on the wall like you are going to do a sit up, in that time practice kegels this helps all the sperm swim up stream where you want them. Take you prenatal vitamin! BABY DUST!! and remember its suppose to be fun!

0
200 54

i would suggest trying the ovulation tester thing.. its just like a pregnancy test only you pee on it everyday to find out when you are ovulating. once you know you're ovulating have lots ov sex! after he finishes lay down with your legs up in the air or against a wall or something (thats what i did) seemed to work when i couldnt get pregnant. or go to ur doctor and ask if theres anything you can take to increase your fertility

0
7 0

for 2 and a half years i went uder all sorts of tests and was due to get treatment called clomid in april this year to help with conception. all i have thought about is falling pregnant and for some reason the last few months i just let it slip out of my mind and gave my full attention to my two daughters and i couldnt believe it when i did a test the other week and realised i was pregnant. so i do believe in there is such a thing as trying too much and when the time is right. good luck hope your time is soon.