How do I increase my chances of getting pregnant?

Was there anything special you did that helped you get pregnant? What would you suggest women who are trying to get pregnant do to help increase their chances?

4 20

As a mother of five...I find getting your husband drunk works splendidly! LOL

4
137 58

if my husband drinks alot before we have intercorse it take at least 20 min longer for him to ejaculate than it normally does and he drinks beer every day so im assuming that that has something to do with it too

33 23

There are all kinds of myths and wives tales on how a woman can increase her chances of being able to get pregnant. Unfortunately no one will find any guaranteed way without getting a full health check up first to find out if there may be a reason for someone not to be able to get pregnant. I know personally for me I suffer with PCOS and I have an extremely bad case of it. My doctor's told me more than once pregnancy was not even in the cards. After 8 years I gave up on the thought. I started working at a labor heavy job which gave me A LOT of exercise and my periods went back to normal without medication. Then I ended up having surgery on my hands and I stopped working. Four months later I was pregnant.

For those that are overweight in any form exercising and diets will help you to ovulate like you should. With me I was working hard labor sometimes 12 hours a day. I did not lose any weight in this time but my body did positively respond to it. Just because you are having a period does not mean that you are ovulating. Also make sure you are taking folic acid daily it helps in promoting a healthy uterus.

2
3 0

I AM HERE TO THANK THE GREAT MAN THAT HELPED MY WIFE GET PREGNANT, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK PRIEST OBOM FOR HIS GREAT HELP ON MY WIFE, FOR HELPING HER GET PREGNANT. IF YOU NEED HELP TO GET PREGNANT YOU CAN REACH PRIEST OBOM ON SOLUTIONTEMPLE220@GMAIL.COM OR CALL HIM +2347053319835

9 10

i also have PCOS. it kept us from getting pregnant for 5 yrs, but now i'm in my 3rd trimester. valerie is right, if you are have trouble, get a dr to check you out. if you have a normal cycle, there are a few things you can do to boost your chances, but nothing is a garenttee. you can buy a kit (at walmart, rite-aid,CVS lots of places) to track your ovulation. also you can learn to track w/ a basal themometer. try to limit sex to the week you ovulate. only have se every 2-3 days instead of every day. (he needs time to build up his sperm) folic acid is a great idea, but there are a few other herbs that might help. i took something called chaste tree. be carefu taking this one, it may give you multiples. also red clover is a well used fertility booster. they both help your uterus get into better baby making shape. be careful what lubes you use, many have spermicide. some are just not "sperm-friendly", including saliva. oral sex for foreplay, is not a sperm friendly way to warm up. and speaking of warm-ups, sex to get pregnant should be fun, but short. the more worked up he is, the more sperm he is killing from the extra warm temp of his body. so make it a fun quickie. and he shoudl be wearing boxers so his 'boys' can stay cool and breathe. eat a healthy diet, and excersise! do over do it, but you want a healthy body for pregnancy anyway. and if you are overweight at all, it will hurt your chances of getting pregnant. make sure you are not stressed. my trick was yoga. not only was it a god workout for me, but a huge stress reliever. it also taught me a few new positions that helped to get me pregnant. do kegels to make sure you have a strong pelvic floor to support the baby. these are all just a few tricks to help you boost your chances. but the best thing you can do, is make sure you and your partner are healthy and happy. go to the dr, get a check-up, eat a healthy diet, and get some excersise and fresh air. common sense, i know, but it's the biggest fertility boost you can give yourself. not to mention, the healthier you are, the healthier your baby will be. and the better, more energetic mommy you can be.

1
137 58

how is it that there is women who are at least 100 pounds that get pregnant without even trying? dont you think you would figure there chances would be extremely slim?? i am only about 30 lbs over weight and havent used protection for over a year now and havent concieved i have tried the bbt thing and it didnt work and they say if you worry about it too much it wont happen but i have had a dr tell me that, that isnt true, if you research about it, it just helps you be more dedicated to it

9 0

My name is Ashley Thomas and I base in USA…“My life is back!!! After almost a year of Broken Relationship, my girlfriend left me with a broken heart. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide,i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Uzor, which i met online.On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back,Ex Husband Pregnancy,Cure Cancer,HIV AIDS,And other Sickness,some testified that he can cast a spell to stop Divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a man called Luke John, he testified about how he brought back his Ex lover in less than 48hours, and at the end of his testimony he dropped Dr Uzor’s E-mail address , After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him, and he assured me that i will get my girlfriend back in the next 48hours.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do,Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my girlfriend who didn’t call me for the past (11 Months),gave me a call in just 2 days, my girlfriend came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Uzor is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here’s his Email
contact:uzorspelltemple@gmail.com) or visit his website//: www.uzorspelltemple.webs.com

0
0 0

My name is Andrian Meelin ,i want to give a very big thanks to Dr OGALA for helping me to get pregnant and now i have a baby girl and i am heavy with a boy inside of me. i was married for 7 years and i coulnt get pregnant when ever i take in it will flow out, i became very confused and frustrated until a friend in my office introduced me to Dr OGALA who came down to the states to help me untie my womb.he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love. i am very grateful to him . if your out there and still finding it difficult to get pregnant or when you get pregnant it doesnt stay contact him i assure you its going to be very alright with you. contact info, EMAIL:Holyspellcast@yahoo.com TELEPHONE:+2348039456308.WEBSITE: http://holyspellcast.wix.com/holyspellcast

0
0 0

HOW A GREAT SPELL CASTER HELPED ME TO GET PREGNANT AND CURE MY SISTER HIV DISEASE

My name is TRACY HARDY I really want to thank Dr OGUNTEDO for the great work he did for me. After 5 years of my marriage i and my husband was really desperate to have our own child but it was very hard we have seek for so many advice on how i can conceive and have my child but none of them work for me. But through the help of a friend who share is testimonies to me about this great spell caster Dr OGUNTEDO whose email address is oguntedospelltemple@gmail.com, i was able to conceive two week after his spell. and now am a proud mother with two kids. With much joy in my heart, i and my husband want to recommend Dr OGUNTEDO to everyone that has been looking for help for a long time to conceive or cure any kind of disease cause he also cure my sister HIV disease to kindly contact Dr OGUNTEDO to help you with his pregnancy spell, contact him via his email address (oguntedospelltemple@gmail.com) or called him through is contact +2349050304140

0
0 0

2 0

i really want to say a very big thanks to Prince Idialu for helping me with his roots and herbs for making me pregnant after 10 years of marriage and also thank my dear husband for the patience after all the advise from his family to get another wife but with the love he have for me he refuse until God almighty send my helper Prince Idialu with his roots and herbs,i just put to birth last week.For more info or help email via:princeidialu@outlook.com or call him on:+2348107996889(Catrina)

0
26 0

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

9 0

My name is Justin Kerissa and am from Trinidad.... I have been trying for 10 years to get pregnant and needed help! Been going to the doctors but still nothing positive happen. The doctor said me and my husband are fine , I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day I read how DR OGBIDI helped others get pregnant ONLINE... I decided to contact the great man via email (DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM) OR (DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@YAHOO.CO.UK) and DR OGBIDI cast a pregnancy spell for me and gave me a 2months sure guarantee that i will become pregnant , and exactly 6weeks later I went to check and to my greatest surprise i was pregnant, i was so happy...... i can never forget what this great man did for me..... Thanks to Great DR OGBIDI who opened my blessings of conceiving , i want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did contact DR OGBIDI NOW and be happy FOREVER ....+2347050203191
CONTACT HIM TROUGH HIS WEBSITE http://drogbidisolutionhome.webs.com/

0
3 0

My name is Allis Winters with a heart filled with joy and testimonies i want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr Ogugu. My life, my dream, my hope and my future was at the edge of falling apart, i got married to my lovely and caring husband 8 years back and we were living happily as couples, we do have sex two times a week sometimes three time but i never conceived, then my heart was burdened and filled with worries so my husband suggest we visit a specialist in the clinic to know the actual problem why i could not get pregnant, when we got there after much test was carried out the doctor said that my husband have a low sperm count and i also have a Fibrous problem that we both can't have our own kids, when we got home from the clinic my husband was so sad about the result and very heart broken about the result at the clinic, so i told a friend the kind of problem i was facing so she said i should not worry about it, that she will help get through my problems and she gave me this contact(oguguspellcaster@hotmail.com or call  on (213) 471-7152 )  and told me to contact Dr Ogugu and now am very happy that he could solve my problem, and now am with my beautiful baby boy...

Thanks to Dr Ogugu .

0
26 0

20 0

Are you searching the internet looking for a sincere and honest spell caster?then search no further and quickly contact this great man who helped me cast a spell to cure my fibroid to enable me get pregnant just within two days after my ex had earlier abandoned me for another girl because i am unable to get pregnant he also helped me cast a spell to help me bring him back home and now we are happy again and we have a baby boy.You too can contact this great man on,FINALSOLUTIONSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM or FINALSOLUTIONSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM call his mobile number on +2347034249441.

0
26 0

0 0

0
0 0

26 0

0
9 0

My name is Justin Kerissa and am from Trinidad.... I have been trying for 10 years to get pregnant and needed help! Been going to the doctors but still nothing positive happen. The doctor said me and my husband are fine , I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day I read how DR OGBIDI helped others get pregnant ONLINE... I decided to contact the great man via email (DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM) OR (DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@YAHOO.CO.UK) and DR OGBIDI cast a pregnancy spell for me and gave me a 2months sure guarantee that i will become pregnant , and exactly 6weeks later I went to check and to my greatest surprise i was pregnant, i was so happy...... i can never forget what this great man did for me..... Thanks to Great DR OGBIDI who opened my blessings of conceiving , i want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did contact DR OGBIDI NOW and be happy FOREVER ....+2347050203191 CONTACT HIM TROUGH HIS WEBSITE http://drogbidisolutionhome.webs.com/

26 0

0
9 0

3 0

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

0
6 0

All i can say is a thank you to Dr OGUMEN for making me and my family a happy home, i have been married for 2 years without a child and i had 4 miscarriage within this time, i saw a post that says contact Dr OGUMEN for Infertility help, so i did, after he cast a pregnancy spell on me i get pregnant few weeks later after having sex with my partner as instructed by Dr OGUMEN, and i am 7 months pregnant now without any complications and i will share another post here after my delivering and i will also give out my personal info, watch out for my next post, so i decide to drop this here for any body going through infertility problem to contact Dr OGUMEN on ogumensolutioncenter@yahoo.com
and you will be happy you did, contact him for any problem you are having i believed he will help out

0
26 0

DO YOU NEED HELP TO GET PREGNANT OR GET BACK YOUR EX LOVE? Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Ken for fast solution at (supersolutionhome1@gmail.com) or (supersolutionhom@yahoo.com) I had a problem with my boyfriend a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr. Ken on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. i emailed Him and I told Him my problem and I did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than a week, my boyfriend gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us, he engaged and we got married. With the help of Dr. Ken I also gave birth to Twins. I'm so grateful to Dr. Ken and His super natural spell casting and will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done. If you need his help, you can email him at supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com or call his phone number +2348074433380 and he will also help you too. I will be forever grateful to you (DR. KEN). Here is my blogger http://lukmanvivian.blogspot.com

7 0

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Ken for fast solution at (supersolutionhome1@gmail.com) or (supersolutionhom@yahoo.com) I had a problem with my boyfriend a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr. Ken on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. i emailed Him and I told Him my problem and I did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than a week, my boyfriend gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us, he engaged and we got married. With the help of Dr. Ken I also gave birth to Twins. I'm so grateful to Dr. Ken and His super natural spell casting and will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done. If you need his help, you can email him at supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com or call his phone number +2348074433380 and he will also help you too. I will be forever grateful to you (DR. KEN). Here is my blogger http://lukmanvivian.blogspot.com

0
14 0

Hello to the world i am Leroy..i want to say that Dr Bully the mighty spell caster from India. He is the only spell caster that can help you solve your problem in 48 hours...after passing through a lot of problems in my marriage, i contacted Dr Bully Shrine in Mumbai India and in 48 hours, my wife who we were divorced for 4 years is back to me for ever...Dr Bully is highly spiritual and can never disappoint you in any problem. No matter what type of Relationship, Marital, Getting Pregnant, Want a Baby,Court Case and disease you have, he is definitely the best answer for you in 48 hours...his Temple address in Mumbai is 33-D, Gitanjali, Plot 52, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai India.. and his Email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com
he is the solution to your problem..once again the temple email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com...His website is www.bullytemple.webs.com...you can also add him on facebook as Kareem Abhida or his page on facebook
Dr BULLY Temple""..

0
0 0

A big thanks to lord kaka for i don't know what i will have done without him, for take away pain in my life and putting joy, happiness, love this great spell caster called lord kaka helped me to get pregnant after 11years of marriage and no child. my man was about leaving me for another because i was not able to get pregnant for him, but thanks to lord kaka that help me out with is great powers. all i am saying to ever woman out there, you don't have to cry anymore for there is a solution to your problem you that are looking for child. contact this great spell caster today on kakasolutiontemple@gmail.com and have your problem over or you can also call +2347053319835

0
26 0

4 0

am till sharing the good news on how Priest Onome help me to get pregnant after 7 years of marriage without a baby, i and my husband have done different type of treatment but none came out with good result until i came acrose Priest Onome emails address in a website on how he help a woman to get pregnant , i tooks his name and his email address do a search on him and i find out that Priest Onome his real and have help alot of people who are looking for the fruit of the womb , so i discuss it with my man and we gave him a try provide him money for items and he cast a pregnancy spell for me and instruct me when to sleep with my husband and we carryout his instruction which make me pregnant for my husband . thanks you Priest Onome for the great help you have done in my life to have a baby. to contact this great man here is phone number and email address : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com , +2347060458342

0
0 0

Hello, To all my fellow ladies out there who are still finding them selves of my old situation,my name is Josy THOMPSON and i am here to tell you all about my life this is my testimony and the great experience i have had with life, i was married for good 15years with no issue(child) i was so worried my husband was getting furious i never blamed him because he was very patient with me since all this years,i needed help so bad i went to different hospitals to see what was wrong with my womb and why i cant give birth to my own baby.the doctors always confirm that i don't have a problem,it hurts me deep when ever i see my friends breast feeding their own babies and also inviting me for their baby shower and naming ceremonies.i had no option i always attended hoping that one day i will blessed with my own child.my life was turned upside down i was ashamed of my self my mother was putting pressure on my husband to get another wife my husband declined because he truly loves me and wanted me to be the mother of his children,i needed help and had no where else to turn to.till a very good day when i was browsing through the internet i read about a spell caster that helps people to get their lover back win their money back,i never saw anything referring to the help of childlessness i just had to try this great spell caster,i contacted the spell and told him about my problem and he told me that my problem is very easy for him to handle i was shocked and thought maybe he is just trying to take advantage of my present situation,i gave it a thought and finally concluded on giving it a try.i did all the spell caster required and he told me to go and make love with my husband.this happen in June 12-2012 and i got pregnant i was so happy and last year February 22 -2013 i got my first baby girl (DISNEY) i was very thankful to this great spell caster for the great help he has rendered and for coming to my rescue when everything i had turned against me now i have my life back and my hu

0
10 0

What a great joy in my heart today, my name is Gary Anna from Netherlands i and my husband have been trying to have our own baby for the past 7years now and my mother inlaw told my husband to marry another wife so that she can carry her own grand children, it was a war in my family day by day that i should come and park out of the house that they are bring another wife for my husband, then i decide to come online to check for help if any one can be of help to my problem, i saw alot of testimony about Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com on how he have help women with issues to get pregnant,at first i was scared to contact him because have never did anything call spell ,but with faith i contacted him and after he cast the pregnancy spell for me i became pregnant . thanks you Priest Onome am 3 weeks pregnant now contact him today for your solution : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
12 0

wow am very happy today because i never thought am going to get pregnant after so many years of bareness, me and my husband have been into several treatment and nothing came out good from it until i came across Priest Onome email address of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com in the internet on how a man is sharing his own story on how Priest Onome help him to increase his chance of get his wife pregnant through the roots and herbs drugs Priest Onome prepared and sent to him ,although when i contacted him i was thinking Priest Onome will prepare me a roots and herbs but my story was different ,when he consulted his oracle the oracle told him to cast a pregnancy spell for me and today am very happy that am 3 weeks pregnant, thank you so much Priest Onome for all you have done to bring happiness into my home ,contact him today via his email : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
7 0

12 0

0
7 0

8 0

Thanks to lord kaka the man that help me and my husband have a baby of own after many years of looking for a child. i don't really know how to thank this great man, for the great thing him has done in my life. keep on your good work for i know that there are still many people out there that need your help. contact this great man LORD KAKA on his email address kakasolutiontemple@gmail.com if you have any problem

0
16 0

My name is HOWARD ELLA, and I base in CALIFORNIA, USA...My life is back!!! After 5 months of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR. TAJU which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the Internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY ,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR. TAJU's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR. TAJU, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you contact drtajulovespellhome@gmail.com anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: drtajulovespellhome@gmail.com . you can also contact him through his mobile number +2348110496031

You can also read my testimony on my blogger site: http://howardella.blogspot.com

0
15 0

I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years,but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email:babaka.wolf@gmail.com

0
2 0

I m here today to thank this wonderful DR. ADEBAYO
for what he has done for me, for more than 10 years in
marriage have not being able to concieve a child, i tried all my
possible best but to no avail,But one day was reading
some testimonies on the website and i was seeing
great testimonies about how people got pregnant
with the help of Dr. Adebayo. when i saw all this
wonderful testimonies i was a little bit reflief that i
guess my hour of celebration is here i contacted this
great Doctor and explained everything to him
and he told me not to worry that he assures me that i
wil hear a cry of a baby after i use his drugs and herbs
which then i followed his instruction until the next few weeks when I was started feeling dizzy i had to go and see our
family doctor only for him to confirm that am 3
weeks pregnant am so happy for dis great man has
clean my tears, u can also contact him for help at adebayosolutionhome@gmail.com and u will be glad u did.

0
12 0

I have good news to share with the world today, i made a vow to my self that i will tell the world about PRIEST ONOME after he helped me with his spell that made my wife and i settled our difference. We where both married for years without issue, we visited different hospitals but nor could help us. i loved my wife so much and never intended to drive her out for a second woman. One day as we where both deliberating on how to solve our bareness we got a news from a radio station that PRIEST ONOME can put a stop to all problem with his spell so we called his mobile number and then emailed him for a solution and after all was done i and very glade to announce to the world that my wife had a set of twine 9 month later. Do you have problem of any kind and you think all hope is lost then you have a chance to met PRIEST ONOME today for help his email is: (priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com)

0 0

Hello, my name is Monday Pamela . Me & my husband of 4 years have been trying to conceive for 3 years and have had 2 miscarriages. I have tried Clomid many times and conceived but ended in a miscarriage. after so many times of hard time trying still there was no good result ,my friend gave me Priest Onome email address to contact him because Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com help her sister in law to get pregnant with the help of his roots and herbs drugs so i decided to tell my husband and we did ,at first i was scared to contact him because am from a christian home we don't do anything with oracles but i have no choice rather than to contact Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com, but today am very happy because am a month pregnant , Thanks you so much Priest Onome indeed you are really a great man sent from heaven to put smile on peoples face.

0
5 0

Hello to people that want to be Great,
Get your problem solve in Kuq Ya oracle temple / shrine. You can get the below problems solve here. I will want you all to know that there is no side effect to this spell casting at all, It just to help you get what you want in-other for you to be happy and be relaxed, And you will also be free from fake spell casters if you come here for solution to your problems.1.} Get your scam money back 2.} Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 3.} Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 4.} Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career. 5.} Read all your problems before you even mention them to him 6.} Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 8.} Eliminate in family fights 9.} Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities 10.} Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 11.} I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested 12.} We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation 13.} Get you marriage to the lover of your choice 14.} Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage 15.} Ensure success in work and business 16.} Mental illness & bewitched 17.} Can?t sleep at night or walking at night 18.} Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 19.} Bring supernatural luck into 20.} Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, Etc great.spellcaster@yahoo.com . READ UP CAREFULLY AND GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE: contact great.spellcaster@yahoo.com .

0
5 0

0
21 0

Testimony of my life was just a beginner of life when i lost my first pregnancy i thought it was a stress but it keep occurring ,one day i had to go for check up and doctor said it was as a result of fibroid that i can't get pregnant unless i go for operation but it was going to be 50-50 so i was afraid that i hard to go for native herb of DR.ODUMA (dr.odumalovetemple@gmail.com) which i used for 3month then i put up a strong believe that it was over i had to go for check up and doctor confirm that it was gone, what a great joy so i now hard to believe that not all herb are fake with GOD and DR.ODUMA herbs i was cured from that fibroid now i am carrying my baby boy in my hand as i sing a song of testimony. Email him (dr.odumalovetemple@gmail.com) or call him +2349032730545

0
4 0

I want to say a special thanks to Dr ADUWAWA for helping,....I and my daughter get cured from HIV disease. God will continue to bless you more abundantly for the good work you are doing in the life of people. I will keep on writing and posting testimonies about you on the Internet,i was an HIV patient for many years, i saw a testimony on how Dr ADUWAWA cured people, i did not believe that he could cure me from HIV. I gave him a test by contacting him and i and my daughter was cured. Dr ADUWAWA, God will continue to bless you. kindly contact him today through his Email: (aduwawaspiritualtemple01@gmail.com) Or Call +2348141195952. He is always able to help you get your heart desire granted...

0
0 0

My name is Shally Mills my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over 9 years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 9 years before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him and tell him our problems for him to help us, he told us that we will conceive and have kids. Today i am very happy with the help he render to us, we now have two children A boy and a girl, after 9 years of marriage. all thanks goes to dr. trust for puting smile on our face.And also he help me to win lottery with his lottery spell. I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back or also win lottery numbers. he has powers to do it, he has done mine and he is also ready to help you. call him +2348156885231

0 0

My name is Ana from USA, my lover is back with the great help from Dr Olu he help me cast a spell that brought him back to my arms in just two days. my lover left me with out a formal notification and now he is back, once again i want to thank Dr Olu for his wonderful spell, am now a happy woman. you can contact the great spell caster on his email: dr.olutemple@gmail.com

0
13 0

Hello, my name is Miss faith, I'm from USA. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.odia spells and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on ogbonispelitemple@hotmail.com he's very nice and great.

0
33 0

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET PREGNANT.

Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. Ken solution home on this email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: supersolutionhome@gmail.com or through His web address http://supersolutionhome.webs.com His private number is +2348074433380.
YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK http://wrighteva05.blogspot.com

0
8 0

Great Baba is a trust worthy spell caster and he will be of great help to you. I never believed in spell casting but After 5 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called Great Baba whom i met online after my friend Paul Tricia told me how he also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give Great Baba a try and i contacted him on his email Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back for me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth to children. At first i thought it was a lie but i took courage and believed as Great Baba has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, apologizing for forgiveness. I forgave him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we are expecting our baby. Great Baba is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact Great Baba on his email on Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com at anytime and just visit GREATBABAOFSOLUTION.blogspot.com and see so many people testifying about his good and wonderful work. Just contact him and he will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Great Baba Thank you, thank you.

0
33 0

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET PREGNANT. Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. Ken solution home on this email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: supersolutionhome@gmail.com or through His web address http://supersolutionhome.webs.com His private number is +2348074433380. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK http://wrighteva05.blogspot.com

2 0

Dr.Azuka, you are indeed a miracle worker. I have tried so many spell casters and psychic after my husband left me and told me to go and see the attorney for the divorce. And Dr. Azuka was the only spell caster that could guarantee me an urgent 24hours spell casting.. and he assured me that my husband is coming back.. I trusted Dr. Azuka, and its was more than a dream to see my husband back to my life with lots of apologies and love on the 7th of July 2014.... And he was remorseful for all his wrong actions... For sure this is really a miracle temple. Greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com or greatazukalovespell@hotmail.com. tel: +2348071398555 .

0
22 0

hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.
on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr EDIONWE helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

0
0 0

My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Olokum which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Julieta, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com

0
0 0

DO YOU NEED HELP TO GET PREGNANT OR GET BACK YOUR EX LOVE? Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Ken for fast solution at (supersolutionhome1@gmail.com) or (supersolutionhom@yahoo.com) I had a problem with my boyfriend a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr. Ken on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. i emailed Him and I told Him my problem and I did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than a week, my boyfriend gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us, he engaged and we got married. With the help of Dr. Ken I also gave birth to Twins. I'm so grateful to Dr. Ken and His super natural spell casting and will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done. If you need his help, you can email him at supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com or view through his website and Contact him there: supersolutionhome.webs.com Call his phone number +2348074433380 and he will also help you too. I will be forever grateful to you (DR. KEN). Here is my blogger http://lukmanvivian.blogspot.com

1 0

I am so happy today because i have found my joy and happiness, after 15years of marriage, no child no sign of pregnancy, i was about to lost my marriage, my husband told me that if it happens this year again, no sign of pregnancy, he is gonna divorced me for another woman, i cry hard and beg him, cry to God and pray with good faith and courage, i want to let you know now that God finally answers my prayer by directing someone to me who told me about doctor Olubam Solomon, he told me that a friend also directed her to him, after taking his portions of herbal medicines for two weeks, next month she found that she was a month old pregnant and that's how her womb open today and she is now having three kids, i was so excited of hearing this from her, guess what? i quickly told her how can i meet this doctor so that he can help me that i am also passing same through problem, he gave me his emails and phone number and told me to contact him, and he will help me immediately. i contacted him and explain my problem to him, he told me what to do after i did it, in three days time i receive the parcel from him, and when i opened the parcel i found the herbal medicine and a letter, i read it carefully and follow the instructions, i am so happy today that i am now among those people sharing testimonies of his good deeds, after taking the herbal medicine for two weeks,the next month i miss my period, i waited for two days it did not come out, i rush to the hospital for check-up and i found out that i was one month old pregnant and guess what i was carrying! i was carrying twins in my tummy and i told my husband the good news and should him the test result, he was so happy and we all celebrates it together, as i am writing now, truly i have gave birth to a twin male and female, i am so happy for what doctor did for me, may his name be highly grateful, i am giving the email and his contact out if you are also passing through same problem, so that you can contact him and i promise h

0
0 0