How do I potty train my child while traveling?

Potty training is difficult enough on its own, but even more so when you are travelling with your child. What are some suggestions for moms who are potty training a child while on a trip?

15 24

when we go on road trips we bring her little potty seat with us. it has its own space in the trunk so if she has to go and we are in the middle of no where i can ppull over and let her go in the chair. i just dump it on the side of the road. in a plane we sit as far in the back as we can so we can be right by the bathroom and usually no one sits in the back so we get a whole row!

5
0 0

Best Place To Get Your Financial Problem Solved (Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com) My Name is Nicole Marie, I live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life, As i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i ran to my father and he was not able to help me, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a God fearing man (Mr Martinez Lexie) who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet mostly Africa, but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt due to the fact that the company is from United State of America, and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $82,000.00 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is ok and can walk, my family is happy and i said to myself that i will shout to the world the wonders this great and God fearing Man Mr Martinez Lexie did for me and my family; so if anyone is in genuine and serious need of a loan do contact this GOD fearing man via Email: ( Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com ) or reach him through this number +1 (406) 946-0675 thanks

1 0

With the boys, we used what ever leftover Gatorade bottle was lying around or a quick roadside stop. Now with the girls, it's a little more complicated. I try to travel when it's night so that they sleep most of the way. If I can't drive at night, I just bring the portable seat with us. I have one that just sits on top of a regular potty and then I don't have to worry about them sitting on nasty truck-stop/rest area toilets. It has it's own little bag with a plastic lining that we just keep sterilizing. Good luck on your road trip, even with the hassle of extra time and stops, they are usually well worth it.

1
5 0

How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}..

Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(816) 892-6958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

0
14 0

Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Mr. Scott Watson a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. I Mr Scott Watson is out to help the less financial privilege achieve their dreams have you been looking for a legitimate loan lender online here end your financial problem my mission is to help the less financial privilege get back on track my company have help a lot of companies and individual in business and paying back their arrears bills are you in need of any type of loan We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Scott Watson Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (scottwatsonloanhome@gmail.com)

0
1

Affordable Loan To Get Your Financial Problem Solved

Good day everyone, I am Tarsha Dannis by name, i am a citizen of Mississippi ,Ontario USA, i have been looking forward for a genuine loan company for the past 9 months and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they duped me of $4900 without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net again, because i never trusted any loan company since i was scammed, so i went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, she directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as i was instructed, i applied, though i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me within 48 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and could help my family up again and i am thanking God that upon this scams all over the places a genuine company like this still exist, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of funds do visit them now via { Clydesdaleloancompany@yahoo.com or Clydesdaleloancooperation@hotmail.com } or Tel: (347) 708-8926 or visit there webpage http://georgeclydesdaleloans.bravesites.com/ and be free from scams on the internet.

They will never disappoint you.

0
0 0

Best Place To Get Your Financial Problem Solved (Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com)

My Name is Nicole Marie, I live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life, As i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i ran to my father and he was not able to help me, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a God fearing man (Mr Martinez Lexie) who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet mostly Africa, but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt due to the fact that the company is from United State of America, and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $82,000.00 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is ok and can walk, my family is happy and i said to myself that i will shout to the world the wonders this great and God fearing Man Mr Martinez Lexie did for me and my family; so if anyone is in genuine and serious need of a loan do contact this GOD fearing man via Email: ( Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com ) or reach him through this number +1 (406) 946-0675 thanks

0
381 0

Do you need a loan ??
Are you looking for financial assistance, are you in desperate need of funds?
Hammer Financial company is here to provide you the loan amount requested as long as you will be able to repay the loan.
We give loans at a standard rate of 3.7% Contact us today through am_credit@outlook.com
We offer various types of loans include: Business Loans, Personal Loans, Home loans, car loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, venture capital
Are you been refused loan by a bank or financial institution for any reasons??. If Interested? Contact us today through am_credit@outlook.com and get a legit and easy loan today

0
5 0

How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}.. Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(816) 892-6958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

8 0

Bring along a plastic potty or jar if they are a boy. This may help and give him/her a chocolate bar if they do. Hope this helps!!

0
464 0

My daughter is 27mths old and we are training her..She's pretty much done.. but night time is still an issue..More us than her, we just don't need to give her milk right before bed..have to get out of that old habbit.

Anyways.. Get a protable baby potty..or a (toilet topper) for Hotel rooms and gas stations and what not......and even on the side of the road if need be...

Get pullups or something like it.. we use pampers little movers slip ons.. they are not pullups but I think you get more for your money and the kid can take them on and off just as easy..!

If you can wait to potty train until you get home, even better.. I wanted to train my daughter in Feb, but we were on a 2 week trip and I decided to wait till we got home, and then I waited until summer..when I would be home with her everyday..

0
19 19

We are about to travel across country (South Carolina to California) which will take us 7 days. I have to admit that I have prolonged potty training my 2 year old a tad because of this upcoming trip. Technically, he is probably ready, as any time I have him sit on his potty seat, he does go. However, spending 7 days in the car and stopping every 30 minutes just made me think of crazy times ahead. I will most definitely be getting him completely potty trained once we make our move in about a week.

0
24 20

I always travel with a potty in the car with toilet paper and a large bottle of water.
Regular stops at public toilets too; but i still take the potty in case one of the girls need to go and can't wait til the next public toilet. My son thinks it is great that he can 'pee on a tree' on the side of the road.
If one of the kids needed to go; I stop on the side of the road and set the potty up just like i would at home and let the little one go.

0
0 6

I have a potty watch I got from lilian Vernon catalog with light & alarm on it. I set it for 30 min's and when it go's off lights blink and it says it's potty time. Just try it laddys.

0
18 21

We are usually road tripping. You have to figure in extra time and with a 11, 6, and 3 year old. My 6 has a tiny bladder so we end up stopping every 45 minutes to 2 hours. Every two hours is a good measure of time though for someone potty training... frustrating for the driver that just wants to get there though. I feel like we just get out on the road and someone is say... mom I gotta pee. Good luck!

0
5 0