How do I teach my daughter to let us know if she has a dirty diaper?

Sometimes it's obvious, but other times it's not. How can you teach your baby to tell you that she has a dirty diaper?

15 0

How old is your baby? Around 9months to 1 year is when mine was able to start noticing the dirty diaper thing.. this was also the age where she was too wiggly to lay down and let me change her. So I made up a song "No boo-boos on the bum bum". And explained it like we need to get that poo poo so you don't get any ouchies! and usually she would calm down enough to let me change her. Now after doing it for so long, she sings the song when she has a dirty pull up.. at this point were potty training so now she understands to sit on the potty when going poo, yet she still sings the song ... "no boo-boos on the bum bum!" =) it's fun and silly yet she understand the importance of it. Hope this helps!

4
0 0

Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555

83 23

I taught my son the sign for diaper.

1
0 0

My name is Adams Helen from United States, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is DR TRUST, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship wih my husband who left me, When i contacted DR TRUST he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and careing. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, DR. TRUST can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via this email Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com call him +2348156885231.

1

My Name is melisa Banks am from u.s.a I want to use these medium to testify what no one as don through the internet,the great dr guru brought back my husband after my husband has left me to one of his co_worker in his office,she casted a spell on my husband dr guru reveal it to me and he break the spell and my husband who swear that he will never come back to and my child,and he called me all sort of names,he now came back to me and my child on his kneels begging for forgiveness he said he did not no what come over him but what will I do than to forgive him,that devil of a girl want to take away my joy,I thank you so much dr guru you are indeed a great spell caster,is any one trying to take away your lover or your lover is trying to live you for no reason,I will advise you to contact thise great doctor on his email:drgurulovespelltemple@gmail.com,a problem said is a problem solve

0
0 0

Hello, My name is Jessylynn harvey. i want to share to the whole world on how Dr Keke Odin the chief Priest of all the spell casters in India Helped me reunite my marriage. To cut the long story shot, after 2 years of break up with my Husband with no phone calls or email messages. i was so frustrated because i have contacted so many other spell casters with no results. when i read about Dr Keke Odin (The Chief Priest Of all the spell casters in India) on his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com so i decided to contact him for help. to my greatest surprise, in just 24 hours later my Husband called me and started begging for forgiveness. i am now a happy woman with a beautiful baby girl.all thanks to Dr Keke Odin. You can contact Dr keke Odin On contact him directly on his email at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com or contact him through his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com. his help is assured and guaranteed once again email him directly at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

4 0

I am melisa from USA,i am very happy today
because of what the great Dr guru has done in
my life. I got married to my loving husband 2
years ago and we were living a happy life
together as young couples and everything was
moving on smoothly without any problem, 6
months later I went to the hospital for
checkup and the doctor confirmed that I am
three weeks pregnant with my heart filled
with joy and my face full of smile and
laughter I went home hurriedly to brake the
good news to my dearly husband and he was
very happy about the news and that night is a
night I will always live to remember, to cut
the story short after I have put to birth he was
very happy, you have to see our bouncing baby
boy, but along the line and all of a sudden he
started keeping late night and going to club
and doing things he don't use to do before,
and one mourning I confronted him about his
new attitude but he ignore my advice, but to
my greatest surprise I discover my husband
have a mistress in his working place and they
were seeing each other after work hour. on
one faithful night my husband came back
home and started packing all his belongings
and told me that he is tired of me that he is
filing for a annulment not knowing that his
mistress has cast love spell on him that was
why he was acting strange so I told my friend
happiness in my working place so she gave me
this
contact drgurulovespelltemple@gmail.com an
d ask me to contact him that he will help me
to bring back my husband in noon less than
three days so when I got home I contacted
him and he told me that my husband is under
a great love spell but he promise to help bring
back my husband which he actually did within
the period of three days. I was surprise to see
my husband on one blessed mourning
kneeling at my doorstep asking for my
forgiveness saying it is the work of the devil
that he did not know when he did what he has
done and I forgive him and today we are living
happily together. all thanks to great Dr. guru
for his gre

0
0 0

0 0

My name is Jessie Bender from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr.ogala for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr.ogala contact him through his email:Holyspellcast@gmail.com.Or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com.his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com and you can also call him +2348072371282 THANKS.

0
0 0

1,510 49

My daughter was telling me as soon as she was born, she would immediately cry and kick her feet. I changed her so often to keep her dry that by 3 months she told me (2 or 3 times) before she had to go. I would take her in to be changed to find the diaper not even wet/dirty, then she peed on me. I started potty training her at 4 months and by 6 months she was only using a diaper for naps (2 diapers there) and 1 at night and maybe 2 more diapers as accidents. I started hardcore potty training when she started to walk, she never told me she was wet, ever. She was potty trained before she could talk. It was mostly cues and the sign for potty. When she was able to say pee, poop, and potty, she would use those words to communicate her need to go. (14 months). She was day trained by 15 months and I credit keeping her dry! I started out when she was born telling her she was wet and we would put a dry diaper on her, sometimes we didn't even use a diaper.

0
2 0

My name is Becky Ross , I really want to testify to the good work of Dr. Ogala for what he has don for me . couple of years ago, my husband left home after we had little misunderstanding, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails and no sign of him anywhere.and at the same time My daughter got sick so ill, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i give him a try but all to no nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. Last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the Spiritual professional(Dr. Ogala), i told the great man my problem and he told me that there is nothing to be worry about for me contacting him all my problem is savol .. He asked me to provide the spiriual materials needed to cast the spells and of cost which i did (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a call from the new job i apple for with an Real Estate company, right now, my daughter's is finally healed. I want to thanks DR. Ogala,for what he has don for me and my family. you can contact him via email: Holyspellcast@gmail.com or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com his the solution to all problem i no you are going to be the next to shera your testsimony to people you can call the great man on +2348039456308..

0 0

My name is cheney from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.EGOGO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is eagogotemple@yahoo.com

0
5 36

Kids now a days are smater than we think and a lot smarter than they want us to know. So what I do is a lot easier for me is take my daughter in the bathroom with me put her on the potty (even if I don't have to go), mainly if your at home all the time, and get her used to the sounds of tinkling and when tinkling doesn't happen ask if booty is ready for poopy my lil girl laughs at me all the time, I guess she's like how can u go poopy all the time mommie? It's been working so far, and sometimes it's okay to leave it on them for a little longer than usual, the smell is horrible but they won't want to leave it on them that long and will start telling you they have to go poopy.

0
0 0

507 15

When my son was a little over 1 I started telling him "ewww yucky poo poo, time to change you". He loved the rhyme. Now he's 2 and comes running whenever he has a poo poo and shows me his bum. It takes alot of time though. You need to talk to your baby, they do understand. Keep it short and simple and they will respond.

0
13 40

I am so glad that this question was posted. For some reason, I though babies/children automatically noticed a dirty diaper. I have always heard about babies crying when their diaper was dirty or wet. Mine, NEVER did that. So now, we have to teach her. She's 18 months. A great lead into to potty training.

0
0 0

3 4

You don't. If you just change it when she gets wet (check it frequently) and get a feeling of when and how often she goes she will automatically start wanting it off when it's wet. And then you can even leave it off (say at home or outside at least) and just give her one after it's been awhile and she will go in it and then you take it off again. This works especially well with cloth diapers when both you and they can tell immediately and easily when it's wet.
This is what worked for us! It does take some extra attention, but really pays off. My daughter was almost completely trained by 2 and a half, and then she only pooped in the diaper but she would tell me when she wanted to go.

0
0 0

my daughter says "stinky mommy" and shows her tush to me. We just started saying stinky when she went poopy in her diaper and she eventually picked up on it.

0
1 42

We joke and laugh with our daughter about it! We winkle our noses point and laugh at her stinky bum and joke that it's smelly! She soon started wanting to make us laugh about it every time. So, she came to us with her "stinky-smelly" diapers! We praise EVERY EVERY TIME!

0
21 1

We started saying eeewww poopy when our daughter was about 17 months, now she plugs her noise and says poopy poopy to me. And I know its time to change her.

0 23

Mine is 16 months & he just saying heeaa, when he got popo, but it depends on the baby. every baby is different but u can take her to the bathroom & show her the ditry diaper saying popo!!

0
22 0

What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trace i am from U.S.A am 25 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream's of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help. i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called Dr.ogala, he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him Dr.ogala. I contacted his email address.And i told him everything that happen all he told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after One hour my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact this same email address:(Holyspellcast@gmail.com or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com} if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems. He can use his HOLY spell to help you. his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com and you can also call him +2348039456308 THANKS..