How do you cheer yourself up when you're having a bad day?

Whether it's because of work, home or just stress, we all get down sometimes. What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're just having one of those day?

36 0

I have bad days on cloudy days so i make sure ive taken my vitamin D and my multi vites. I also try not run errands to not add to the stress and i try and "give myself a day off" from chores. Although sometimes its seeing the housework get done that cheers me up! Its been proven that excersize is as effective as medication for depression so get some sunshine, take a walk. Just go to the park. Being away from everything and seeing your kids have fun can cure a lot of things :)

3
0 8

Listening to favourite song help to bring back good mood. Or maybe reading article at internet. Or perhaps just lying on the couch , watching television and eat ice cream.

3
12 20

I put food out that both the chickens and the dog like to eat, sit outside with a cup of coffee and watch my 2 lb. hen take on my 70 lb. boxer. Best ever.

2
12 20

I'm going to take a video of this tomorrow and post it so when you're having a bad day, you can smile too.

0 3

Bad days seem mandatory! If I am able to, a long steaming shower does wonders and usually does the trick. When time doesn't allow for that luxury, lighting some candles, reading a book or circling things in magazines, that I know I wont probably get, send an added boost.

2
1 12

I go for a walk. If the kids are asleep, I make myself a nice hot drink with whipped cream and a nice dessert.

1
0 0

Usally I go for a walk or make delicious food its help me to cheer me when I feel stress

1
0 0

I like to pamper myself with girl time :D I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and love getting to pamper other moms who have not had the best day as planned!! I do offer other moms major discounts because I am in their shoes now and get it!! Being a mom is not as easy as it looks!! Feel free to check out my website: www.marykay.com/jhaskell2

0
32 9

I try to find a moment to sit down and think about what it will be like in the future, when the kids are grown and possible far away.... and then I remember to forget being down and miserable and enjoy my kids whilst they are little and need me. That includes embracing the mess, the tantrums and unreasonable demands on your time! It doesn't always work.....!

0
0 0

When I am having one of those days that I am feeling sorry for myself, (in which always puts me in the mood of a bad day), or if all my attempts to accomplish my goals for the day and they go wrong, God will always put me in the pathway of some one who has reason to have a bad day but is still smiling and encouraging others or who can have a bad day with a child who smiles and voluntarily hugs me and says "I love you".. a bad day!! What bad day?

0
5 0

I cry a lot first so that everything is out then I go out shopping and treat myself with some nice coffee or ice-cream :)

0