How Do You Communicate With Your Ex?

If your ex is involved in your children's life, how do you communicate with them about about is going in your kid's lives? Do you still make decisions together they way you did when you were still a couple?

3 0

My kids are older but I do still have one in school, and talk to his dad occasionally. I usually text or e-mail, but I don't hesitate to pick up the phone and call if I need to. After all we were married once, we had a strong friendship before hand and fortunately the friendship survived where the marriage did not! I want only the best for him and his "other" family. I will continue to see him at graduations, birthdays, holidays, marriages and births of grandchildren and don't want it to be akward for our sons on which parent to invite.... we are more than civil.

I invited him and his wife to my wedding and we all danced together!! I must say that we have had years of separation and no longer hold grudges for the failed marriage. It's nice to have that peace of mind.

19
2 0

i just want to say a big thank you to Dr.OGUN for what he has done for me,he brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart, A man who left me for another woman for good 3 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's but all kept deceiving me,until i met Dr OGUN,who told me everything will be over .until he told me that my husband will be back in 2 days time,am so greatful today that my husband is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,i will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact Dr.OGUN who is trustworthy and straight forword,you can contact him via email lovespelltemplee@gmail.com IF YOU ALSO NEED SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT HIM AS WELL. 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. (10)if you want to stop your divorce. (11)if you want to divorce your husband. (12)if you want your wishes to be granted. (13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby (14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage (15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart. once again the email address is lovespelltemplee@gmail.com contact him immediately.

1 20

For your child you should always work to have a civil co-parenting relationship. Your children are what's important and they will do better and be better adjusted if you can both work together, that means making decisions together and etc.

My ex and I have a good co-parenting relationship, we discuss any major issues related to our son and try to come to a decision together. However, being that he is with me most of the time I make most of the final decisions.

10
0 0

GREAT DR. TAJU THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.Good Day everybody, my names is ALEX BECKY, am from the United State of America, i want to give thanks and honor to Dr. Taju for the great work he did for me, he brought my lover within 48 hours which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr. Taju proved to me that powers can do wonders, i got his contact from a friend in the USA who he helped, this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as hmm are you sure? cause i hardly believe those kind of things,so she told me not to worry that when i contact him, that she is guaranteeing me 100% that my lover will come back that if it does not work that she will be the one to give me back my money, to show her sincerity to me, she gave me her car that if it does not work that and she did not pay me the money that i spent that she i should collect her car and she gave me all the documents, i was so so surprised she was very serious about it so that was how i contacted him and i told him what i want he just told me that everything will be done within 24 hours so with the assurance my friend gave me i was having confident, so in the next 24 hours that he told me i just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was mark, so that was how i opened the door the first thing he did was to go on his knees, he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgived him and now we are living together happily than ever before, am very happy thanks be to Lucy who gave me his contact and honor be onto Great DR. TAJU who helped a lot, if you need his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him through drtajulovespellhome@gmail.com / drtajulovespellhome@yahoo.com or contact him through his website: http://drtajulovespellhom.wix.com/drtajulovespellhome or through his mobile number number +2348110496031 You can also read my testimony on my blogger site: http://alexbecky11.blogspot.com

29 0

My husband has been enormously controlling and our relationship has only recently ended. What is said in writing is very different to what is said on the 'phone or in person. I don't believe he is stable, he is highly manipulative and often angry. I am walking on eggshells sometimes as we have no parenting order in place. I am still learning how to communicate effectively, fairly without compromising my self esteem, my childs welfare and providing an opportunity for father-daughter time. Sometimes communication is used as another tool of control and the best thing to do is limit it to the neccessary.

4
10 20

Joanna - My ex and I were there a couple of years ago when I first left him. He was awful. He lied to everyone - our children, friends, family, even his own attorney and our custody mediator. He would harass me at work (we work in the same building) and it got so bad that I had to threaten him with a restraining order. Within the past few months, however, things have gotten better. Your break-up is still fresh; I hope that the two of you can eventually get to where my ex and I seem to be. We are finally able to communicate about our children without him trying to control me through our children. That was the biggest issue - he could no longer control me directly so he tried doing it through our children.

0 0

Ha! My ex isn't involved. Jerk...

3
1 0

Hi everyone act there.. my name is MULLAR SHARRON i am from germany. i will never forget the help DR.TRUST render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly and deeply. after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious.my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside. i was confuse and i did not no what to do at first. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw so many people sharing testimony on how dr.trust help them with their relationship problem. i email him and tell him how my husband left me. And he assure me that my husband will be back home within the next 48 hours .To my greatest surprise my husband came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you dr. trust you are a God sent to restore broken relationship. And now i am a joyful woman.Email: (ULTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM OR ULTIMATESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM) tel +2348156885231 ..

5 17

It depends on the time span since your separation really. If its too soon, u find smses and text messages work better, as time goes on and the anger and emotions go away, you can call each other and discuss issues about your kids.

The decision making bit changes as the parent with the child makes the most decisions. However, since the children will probably spend time with your ex its important that you have the same stance on issues such as discipline and the like. You dont want the kids to manipulate the parents.

2
0 0

In some cases--the Divorce or separation MIGHT actually be a result of Different Parenting Styles---In my case it actually Was and IS the problem so there will be no "same stance" and in our case WE have had to teach our children Different Values and Different Rules may be true for Every Home -- At Dad's its that Way--At Mom's it is This way.... If we agreed on how things should be---we would still be together.

7 0

It depends upon the relationship you have with your ex. Is there trust when it comes to the decision making for the children? Do you have other issues you are butting heads with?
I say if there is any conflict to mostly communicate by email so that most things are in writing. If you find yourselves constantly butting heads over decisions (as with me and my ex) then you may need some type of custody order about decision making.
When we were married, I informed him of what was going on and made all the decisions. He never questioned or asked about it. When we separated he wanted total control of everything and disagreed over every single thing with the kids. It was very ugly and time consuming. The court finally ordered that I have sole legal custody and got the final say on all decisions after discussing with him.

2
0 4

WOW!! How did you get full custody? I CANNOT communicate with my ex & have to e-mail him only. I've tried to talk to him about our kids, but he's so immature. Just turns into a big fight & he ends up re-hashing everything from the past & blames me for everything all over again. It's very exhausting, this is why I only e-mail him now. I make all the decisions, cause I cannot ever get a hold of him to even discuss anything with him. He's very controlling & wants what he wants & doesn't ever follow the court papers. He thinks he's above the law. I have to follow the papers, but not him. Then when I take him back to court, he lies to the Judge & we just end up having a pro-bono lawyer write up some papers & that's the end of that & nothing ever seems to get resolved.

17 31

I only wished that we could make decisions together where the kids are concerned!! My ex is the one that left for another woman and my kids were old enough they knew what was going on! And they were very mad at him for a while and they are still hurt by it. But now it seems that I am a prisoner in my own home. My kids have learned how to play the game which is actually generated from their dad. He begs them everytime they are together to come live with him or tells them that if they dont like my rules they can come live with him, which I know him we were marred for 16 years and what he claims they would be able to do they would not, I am actually the more flexible parent. The kids have told me they dont like him pushing them to come and live with him and I have mentioned this to him but once again it only created an argument. But I feel like I cant discipline them in fear of them leaving and I know that is wrong and I do still discipline them I just walk around everyday waiting on the day they say we are leaving when i have always been their main caretaker, their dad has never even changed a diaper in 15 years! My daughter recently said that she hated being the one in the middle telling me this or me asking her to tell her dad something and I know this is wrong but he refuses to communicate with me and when we have it always ends in an argument so I refuse to any more!! Anyone have ANY suggestions???

1
0 1356

Theres no communication at all between me and my ex, he just cant be bothered and we (me and my son) are doing quite fine, probably best thing he got out of our lives, but will never deny him access to his son one day when he decides he wants to be part of his life. My son would have to make that decision himself.

All is fine and dandy!!

1
0 8

my ex and I now have a decent friendship, but he also lives 4000 miles away. So i make all the everyday decisions, but i have to answer the everyday questions as well. We have included each other on family functions, I have gone to his sister's wedding, and still visit his side of the family. My son needs to know his dad's side of the family, and I think it is important for him to see that we get along, and we love him and he doesn't need to know all the other details. We do try to spend some one on one time together with him if we are all in the same place since my son never gets him dad and mom together at the same time.

1
0 0

3 0

I talk with him through email. Conversation just brings up a lot of emotional baggage, so email takes a lot of the drama out of communicating and it gives us both time to process and decide what to say in response. Of course there's times it would be easier to just talk, but it's much more emotionally draining and things are more likely to be said in reaction to the person instead of the issue at hand.

1
0 4

WOW! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has an ex like this!! E-mailing is the ONLY way we can communicate without him blaming me for everything & ruining our kids lives. WHATEVER!! LOL

2 0

I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Dr Oga a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Rose James and i reside in USA. After 4 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great spell caster called Dr Oga which i met online on one fateful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lover, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called Anita, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Oga's email address. After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Dr Oga said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Dr oga is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Dr Oga now on Drogaperfectspells@yahoo.com or just visit Drogaperfectspells.blogspot.com and see so many he has helped that are testifying about his good work. He will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Dr Oga

0
0 0

This was even faster than I could dream of, Dr Azuka Greatazukaspellcast@yahoo.com. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I see my future clearly. I am forever grateful for your help for re-uniting me with my old lover...contact him through his website:http://greatazukaspellcas.wix.com/greatazukaspellcast or. https://www.facebook.com/DrAZUKASPELLCASTCall Him +2349037171626

0
0 0

GREAT DR. TAJU THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.Good Day everybody, my names is ALEX BECKY, am from the United State of America, i want to give thanks and honor to Dr. Taju for the great work he did for me, he brought my lover within 48 hours which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr. Taju proved to me that powers can do wonders, i got his contact from a friend in the USA who he helped, this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as hmm are you sure? cause i hardly believe those kind of things,so she told me not to worry that when i contact him, that she is guaranteeing me 100% that my lover will come back that if it does not work that she will be the one to give me back my money, to show her sincerity to me, she gave me her car that if it does not work that and she did not pay me the money that i spent that she i should collect her car and she gave me all the documents, i was so so surprised she was very serious about it so that was how i contacted him and i told him what i want he just told me that everything will be done within 24 hours so with the assurance my friend gave me i was having confident, so in the next 24 hours that he told me i just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was mark, so that was how i opened the door the first thing he did was to go on his knees, he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgived him and now we are living together happily than ever before, am very happy thanks be to Lucy who gave me his contact and honor be onto Great DR. TAJU who helped a lot, if you need his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him through drtajulovespellhome@gmail.com / drtajulovespellhome@yahoo.com or contact him through his website: http://drtajulovespellhom.wix.com/drtajulovespellhome or through his mobile number number +2348110496031
You can also read my testimony on my blogger

0
8 0

0
0 0

Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken.I am Kimberly Johnson from Ohio,USA.I was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. but i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. then he filled for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do,he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. so a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use Prophet Zulu love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. and she introduced me to the spell caster,at first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly,although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after two days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. his contact address Zuluspelltemple@gmail.com,zuluspelltemple@hotmail.com his spells is for a better life again. tel:+2348131612153,(http://zuluspelltemple.webs.com/)

0
3 0

ooookay so I've been dating this guy for over four months now. BEFORE I START MY STORY. im not looking for advice. just advicing you.
so I honestly love being with him. he makes me feel hot and special and wanted and honestly his smile lights up my life. my heart still skips a beat whenever I see him. I still get butterflies when he touches me.
I love him. and he loves me.
recently he's been starting to be distant. and it's fine; I let him have his space. until last month he started talking about wanting to break up.
I was very upset. I called my friends and I was crying and all that jazz.
I went to visit one of my friends, who happens to live near the guy. on my way to her house, I ran into my boyfriend. we sat down and talked for a while. he doesn't know what he wants. I cried. he said that he wants a break because he feels so much pressure to be good at a relationship. he also wonders if sometimes that he might also be happier single. but then he says hes with me and he laughs and he's happy and he doesn't know.
so towards the end of the conversation I suggested that if a relationship is like a house, and a lightbulb burns out, we don't burn the house down. we fix the light bulb.
(prior to this conversation he only saw 2 options- ending it or staying together) he chose ending it, i talked to my friend about it and he gave me a contact email for me to ask for help and i did, in contacted the love doctor and he told me what to do and when i did it, he prayed for me and my biyfriend came back begging me that he was with another woman who did a spell on him that made him leave me annd i should take him back. i had to choice, i had to take him. all thanks to The love doctor who helped me. his email is prayerstosaverelationship@yahoo.com if you have any problem in your marriage or relationship please do well to contact him he is the best.

0
3 0

What more can i say when my heart is full with joy since Dr. Odion brought my ex husband back with 24hours you can email him on odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him or call him on +2348056932230

0
11 0

I was rejected by my husband after three (3) years of marriage just because another woman had a black magic spell on him and so he left me and the kid to suffer severe pains. He moved in with the woman and forgot all the love and happiness that we onced shared..what a wicked heart. the spell laid on my husband made him changed his attitude and thoughts against me automatically and he never wanted to see me around him anymore nor converse with me again. I contacted priest Omar on his website which i met online, and i explained to him the whole lot i was going through and he guaranteed me that he could put a white magic spell on him to remove the black magic that was laid on him and make him realized the love he had for me again and reunite us together permanently. I believed. And today I am extremely happy now sharing this testimony and i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to reunite and bring lovers back because i am now happy with my Ex-husband. And even till now he is still feeling remorseful and regretful for the pain he made me and the kids go through. I had to just forgive and let go off the past and move on with him again because he felt regrets on all the actions he took against me. And Priest Omar i can't stop thanking you for your love, care and complete help you rendered to me when my marriage was completely messed up. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com. Telephone: +1 863) 274-3763. Betty Dylan. CA

0
12 0

My son is 21 now so I don't have any contact with his father, particularly are we are now both married to other people. When my son was under 18, the only contact I had with the ex was in relation to our son. We did not discuss any other issue. We did not go to each others family events and respected each other's privacy.

If I met my son's father now, I would be polite and say hello but nothing more than that. If my son ever gets married and has children, of course we'll both be there. We'll be civil but our priorities have to be to our respective spouses now. I don't believe that just because we were once married that that gives us a 'pass' for the rest of our lives to each other. Hope that this helps.

0
16 0

I am kim gold from the canada and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Love who can really solve your problem. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing gibson, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Aunty told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. gibson was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to know how much I loved and needed him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email
FINALSOLUTIONSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM or FINALSOLUTIONSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM and just call him on +2347034249441 and see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Love and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

0
27 0

Honestly it all depends if he only sees your kids once a month or longer no he has no say it also depends on the situation as well like if they did bad in school or whatever now if its going to friends or swimming that's your choice you don't have to call him up

0
0 0

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. My Name is NICHOLAS EMILY, i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it.. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage was falling leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster DR OGBIDI to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster DR OGBIDI told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal again. he went ahead and cast the the spell for me, after 2 days of casting the spell my husband changed completely he came apologizing saying the way he treated me that he was not himself, i really thank you DR OGBIDI for bringing back my husband to me i want you all to contact him for those who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his mail here DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@YAHOO.CO.UK OR contact him through his website http://drogbidisolutionhome.webs.com/
you can call the great man on +2347050203191.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) If you want a child.
(5) You want to be rich.
(6) HIV/AIDS CURE
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

0
4 0

Hello Greetings
What a great and wonderful testimony.
I am CONNORS BELLA from UNITED KINGDOM , i want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr. IMONAH a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex husband when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now (5 months ago). He performed a spell for me and for 48 hours after the spell had been casted i recieve a text from my ex husband saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life again. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one and want to contact him should happily contact him now on this email address. (drimonahspiritualtemple@yahoo. com) He is very powerful and can help you.

0
6 0

My Ex-husband dumped me for a new woman 3 years after our marriage. And i was totally devastated and cried all day and night for aid. My Love life completely turned out to be a mess, because i couldn't just carry on with it anymore.. I was at the point of doing whatever thing that will save my Marriage and make him mine again, because i knew he was my soul mate and i fell deeply in love with him. We were both head over heels and over the moon for one another, and his feelings for me was so strong and he promised me love eternal. Life and pressure got in the way about two weeks before my birthday, And was pressured by his Mother to divorce me, and forced me to sign the divorce papers after seeing the attorney.. For weeks after our divorce he still remained in contacts with me, and after some times he no longer (calls nor texts) anymore. So i had no other choice than to cry out for help to Priest Omar the spell caster i found online, and to my best of luck, he was right presently here in united states.. so he did cast a spell for me and he assured me positive result after 24 hours.. For the first time in 14 months my ex husband did called me for apologies, and he felt so sorry and remorseful for ever leaving me, and he told me how much he love and miss me. And his spells made me so unique in the Sight of my husband, and did open his eyes and made him remember why and how we fell in love in the first place..Thank you for your help! From the depth of my heart of hearts I know we are meant to be. your website truly helped me and brought joy to my life once again. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.. Telephone: +1 863 274 3755. Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com..

0
6 0

Good Day,

My name is lary gift clara, am here to testify of a great spell caster called Dr INEGBEDION. This man is truly a great spell caster indeed. I contacted this great man for a help and just within two days my problem was completely solved. My ex came back to me just within 48hours begging me to accept him back. Now we are fully back again as lovers, all thanks to dr inegbedion and his great temple for restoring pace to my life. His contact email address is, drinegbedionspellhome@outlook.com

He is also specialized in the following.

1. He can help you cast a spell to get pregnant.
2. He can help you cast a Death Spell.
3. He can help you cast a Promotion spell.
4. He can help you cast Lottery spell.
5. Spell of luck.
6. Spell of Finance.
7. If you have been scam before, he can help you cast a spell to get your money back.
8.He can help you solve your low sperm count.

And many more.. contact him on his private email and explain what you want him to do for you i assure you he shall help,His email is:drinegbedionspellhome@outlook.com

Good Luck.

0
7 0

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(4) If you want a child.
(5) You want to be rich.
(6) HIV/AIDS CURE

0
2 0

Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.websitehtt://greatazukalovespell.webs.com.

0
3 0

Hello everyone i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Alex was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..
My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr Alex the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, Dr Alex cast a love spell for me, and after some time i started seen results about the spell....
Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr Alex all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr Alex kindly mail him on(solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com ) or call him on +2347036013351, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!

0
24 0

Good day.Compliments of the season to you all out there.. I am so full with joy as i write this post right now.. i really have had an en counted with a real spell caster who is so true with is word and he does what he says he will do. He is the realest of all spell casters out there.. so genuine and true. I want to thank High priest Steve for all he had done for me within the short time i met him.. he has really made my end of year a memorable one and he has made me know that there is still hope. Thank you once again for bring back my lost love and making my life sweet and better he can help you solve any kind of problem just let him know what you are passing through and that will be all.. I am so happy for the divine turn around he brought to my life. friends out there.. search no further for fake and scam spell caster, the real one is prophetogogalaga@gmail.com and his name is High priest Steve, Contact him today and share your problems with him and i am so optimistic there will be a solution to that problem when been brought to High priest Steve. prophetogogalaga@gmail.com....

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
Contact him today on: PROPHETOGOGALAGA@GMAIL.COM

PROPHETOGOGALAGA@GMAIL.COM

0
2 0

i just want to say a big thank you to Dr.OGUN for what he has done for me,he brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart, A man who left me for another woman for good 3 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's but all kept deceiving me,until i met Dr OGUN,who told me everything will be over .until he told me that my husband will be back in 2 days time,am so greatful today that my husband is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,i will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact Dr.OGUN who is trustworthy and straight forword,you can contact him via email lovespelltemplee@gmail.com
IF YOU ALSO NEED SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT HIM AS WELL.
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)if you want to stop your divorce.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
once again the email address is lovespelltemplee@gmail.com contact him immediately.

0
52 0

if it is africa 95 percent of the spell casters there are fake ..my name is larry from canada..i have been scammed by 2 different spell casters named dr shagi and dr arango until i came across dr idunga via facebook..he told me if i get the items and he work for me i can pay him anything i can afford, he worked with sincerity for me and in 6 days my inlaws called me plead to me that my ex wife want me back but dont know how to do it directly, she came to me the following day and we are happy again..am thanking dr idunga for his sincere work which is lacking among african spell casters.. am also using this medium to tell you all to beware of scammer and try to know one cos dr idunga will follow due process before anything that has do with finance..his contact is greatidungaspelltemple@gmail.com or + 2348113076524

0
0 16

My ex and I communicated about our daughter until he got a live-in girlfriend. We were married for 24 years and have two grown children and one young child. The new girlfriend will not allow my ex to communicate with me at all. She sent me texts and e-mails telling me that all communication must go through her. She has all of his e-mails forwarded to her and blocked me from his phone and facebook. Our daughter has been very sick all week and I sent him a text using her phone to let him know. His girlfriend blocked our daughter. I'm amazed that anyone can be this jealous or threatened. I'm disappointed that my ex does not stand up to her. That's his daughter, for goodness' sake. I am remarried and have no designs on my ex. Who does she think she is? She is not my child's parent or her guardian. She told me she is impartial but when I texted her to have my daughter call me, she told me my daughter was fine and it was their weekend so I didn't need to talk to her.

0
2 0

1

Nope.
Whenever I share what I feel is right for our child, my ex freaks on me claiming he never really had an opinion anyway and I will just go and do whatever I want regardless of what he thinks. Impossible to reach any agreement.

0
35 0

I limit my communication to my ex to e-mail or text only. This allows us to focus in a business like fashion on the parenting needs only and prevents verbal abuse. It has been very effective for me thus far. I initially attempted verbal communication only to be consistently attacked or abused by my ex. Electronic communication allows communication for me and my ex.

0
108 76

I've been divorced from my son's Dad for 6 years now. We haven't always had the best track record when it comes to communicating. But with the help of mediation, we were able to get on a path of effective communication that now works really well for us. The vast majority of our communication is via text message. I have our son Monday-Friday, so all the school info is funneled through me. If there is a question I send him a quick text, only about that question. For calendar/planning items, I find email is a better way to do. Having a record that both parties can refer back to is very helpful. Then every so often we have a parent pow wow. Basically we chat via phone about any important issues or concerns that need addressing. The parent pow wow has strict rules. We stay on topic, stay respectful, and everybody gets a chance to say their peace.
You may find it difficult to communicate with an ex in the early stages, because there are still so many emotional triggers attached to that person. All of this will subside with time and practice. Remember, how you approach someone is how they are going to respond. If you start a conversation with an argumentative tone, an argument is sure to happen. If you would like to be spoken to respectfully, show the other person respect. The biggest idea to grasp on communicating with your ex, is keep the communicating about the kids, what the kids need, and how you as parents are going to address those needs. Hopefully, after a while you will see that you can more easily communicate, and even get to a place where you can talk as friends. Good luck!

0
2 0

well since my girl lives with me and i am basically raising her with support from my family , with minimal involvement from my ex , i made all decisions about my girl by myself. though he is not involved in any decision making but i will always sms him to keep him in the loop.

0
0 1

Unfortunately my husband n I broke up in very bad circumstances, he beat me up for the nth time ... 9 yes I took it lying down hoping it would get better ... Then came along our angel ... Daughter and he beat me up whist she was in my arms ... I was unconscious n when I came to n saw her all covered in blood , mine, but thought it was hers n felt I had lost her to his brutality ... I called the cops ! Long story short .. He hasn't shown any interest towards her ... N we have carried on in life ... Though still fighting in court for justice since the last 15 yrs ! He uses a biological fathers sympathy to help himself on court but has done nothing all these yrs to get closer to her ... I do not feel talking to such a beast is going to help our child in any way as she is now grown up n has her own feeling too ... Life has not been easy on us ... But we are making it thru ... Do not need any further complications ... As he always causes trouble for us ! Initially inspire of all odds I did attempt to talk to him to knock some fatherhood sence into him ... But did not succeed ... So have left it at that ! Only the divine can prevail to sort out his Sences ... She is growing up to be a beautiful soul ... Don't want to mess her up ! I agree it's ideal for the father to meet n be in touch with the child , but with my experience ... To each his own !

0
0 14

Me and my ex split up on pretty nasty terms. I have two young children so they don't understand why Daddy isnt here anymore. I try and let him come over and see them as much as he's able too. As for the decision making, call me stubborn, but I feel like I have more say in what my kids do and don't do and where they go and can't go. Our relationship now is still very rocky, so I guess it depends on what your relationship is like with him. But making the decisions together and compromising on certain terms will make things easier for the both of you and for the kids.

0
10 3

my ex and I dont see eye to eye at all so we had to go down the court route just for maintenance that wasnt even a year ago and he has missed a lot of payments since we did get on untill he met his new girlfriend and now he only looks to see my son ( i say my for hes not bothered) when she cant meet up with him i gave up trying to contact him for on a good day it could take up to 24 hours to get him on the phone and i dont see why i would have to knock on his door my son sees his great grandparents (there the only ones out of his farther family who look to have him) about every week and a half so i rairly have a moments peace only for my boyfriend started to look after my son (i know him 10 years and hes been babysitting kids the last 7 years) so i could go to work i would have lost my job dose anyone else have this prob for i haven't meet anyone yet who dose

0
4 13

As little as possible. If he contacts me I will talk but otherwise if he's not interested then I won't volunteer info. He left us when my daughter was 2 DAYS old. She was in hospital for over a week after birth. He left because ha said my family criticized him and was too involved...BS anyone?

0