How Do You Communicate With Your Ex?

If your ex is involved in your children's life, how do you communicate with them about about is going in your kid's lives? Do you still make decisions together they way you did when you were still a couple?

3 0

My kids are older but I do still have one in school, and talk to his dad occasionally. I usually text or e-mail, but I don't hesitate to pick up the phone and call if I need to. After all we were married once, we had a strong friendship before hand and fortunately the friendship survived where the marriage did not! I want only the best for him and his "other" family. I will continue to see him at graduations, birthdays, holidays, marriages and births of grandchildren and don't want it to be akward for our sons on which parent to invite.... we are more than civil.

I invited him and his wife to my wedding and we all danced together!! I must say that we have had years of separation and no longer hold grudges for the failed marriage. It's nice to have that peace of mind.

19
2 0

i just want to say a big thank you to Dr.OGUN for what he has done for me,he brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart, A man who left me for another woman for good 3 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's but all kept deceiving me,until i met Dr OGUN,who told me everything will be over .until he told me that my husband will be back in 2 days time,am so greatful today that my husband is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,i will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact Dr.OGUN who is trustworthy and straight forword,you can contact him via email lovespelltemplee@gmail.com IF YOU ALSO NEED SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT HIM AS WELL. 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. (10)if you want to stop your divorce. (11)if you want to divorce your husband. (12)if you want your wishes to be granted. (13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby (14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage (15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart. once again the email address is lovespelltemplee@gmail.com contact him immediately.

1 20

For your child you should always work to have a civil co-parenting relationship. Your children are what's important and they will do better and be better adjusted if you can both work together, that means making decisions together and etc.

My ex and I have a good co-parenting relationship, we discuss any major issues related to our son and try to come to a decision together. However, being that he is with me most of the time I make most of the final decisions.

10
0 0

GREAT DR. TAJU THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.Good Day everybody, my names is ALEX BECKY, am from the United State of America, i want to give thanks and honor to Dr. Taju for the great work he did for me, he brought my lover within 48 hours which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr. Taju proved to me that powers can do wonders, i got his contact from a friend in the USA who he helped, this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as hmm are you sure? cause i hardly believe those kind of things,so she told me not to worry that when i contact him, that she is guaranteeing me 100% that my lover will come back that if it does not work that she will be the one to give me back my money, to show her sincerity to me, she gave me her car that if it does not work that and she did not pay me the money that i spent that she i should collect her car and she gave me all the documents, i was so so surprised she was very serious about it so that was how i contacted him and i told him what i want he just told me that everything will be done within 24 hours so with the assurance my friend gave me i was having confident, so in the next 24 hours that he told me i just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was mark, so that was how i opened the door the first thing he did was to go on his knees, he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgived him and now we are living together happily than ever before, am very happy thanks be to Lucy who gave me his contact and honor be onto Great DR. TAJU who helped a lot, if you need his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him through drtajulovespellhome@gmail.com / drtajulovespellhome@yahoo.com or contact him through his website: http://drtajulovespellhom.wix.com/drtajulovespellhome or through his mobile number number +2348110496031 You can also read my testimony on my blogger site: http://alexbecky11.blogspot.com

29 0

My husband has been enormously controlling and our relationship has only recently ended. What is said in writing is very different to what is said on the 'phone or in person. I don't believe he is stable, he is highly manipulative and often angry. I am walking on eggshells sometimes as we have no parenting order in place. I am still learning how to communicate effectively, fairly without compromising my self esteem, my childs welfare and providing an opportunity for father-daughter time. Sometimes communication is used as another tool of control and the best thing to do is limit it to the neccessary.

4
10 20

Joanna - My ex and I were there a couple of years ago when I first left him. He was awful. He lied to everyone - our children, friends, family, even his own attorney and our custody mediator. He would harass me at work (we work in the same building) and it got so bad that I had to threaten him with a restraining order. Within the past few months, however, things have gotten better. Your break-up is still fresh; I hope that the two of you can eventually get to where my ex and I seem to be. We are finally able to communicate about our children without him trying to control me through our children. That was the biggest issue - he could no longer control me directly so he tried doing it through our children.

0 0

Ha! My ex isn't involved. Jerk...

3
1 0

Hi everyone act there.. my name is MULLAR SHARRON i am from germany. i will never forget the help DR.TRUST render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly and deeply. after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious.my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside. i was confuse and i did not no what to do at first. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw so many people sharing testimony on how dr.trust help them with their relationship problem. i email him and tell him how my husband left me. And he assure me that my husband will be back home within the next 48 hours .To my greatest surprise my husband came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you dr. trust you are a God sent to restore broken relationship. And now i am a joyful woman.Email: (ULTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM OR ULTIMATESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM) tel +2348156885231 ..

5 17

It depends on the time span since your separation really. If its too soon, u find smses and text messages work better, as time goes on and the anger and emotions go away, you can call each other and discuss issues about your kids.

The decision making bit changes as the parent with the child makes the most decisions. However, since the children will probably spend time with your ex its important that you have the same stance on issues such as discipline and the like. You dont want the kids to manipulate the parents.

2
0 0

In some cases--the Divorce or separation MIGHT actually be a result of Different Parenting Styles---In my case it actually Was and IS the problem so there will be no "same stance" and in our case WE have had to teach our children Different Values and Different Rules may be true for Every Home -- At Dad's its that Way--At Mom's it is This way.... If we agreed on how things should be---we would still be together.

7 0

It depends upon the relationship you have with your ex. Is there trust when it comes to the decision making for the children? Do you have other issues you are butting heads with?
I say if there is any conflict to mostly communicate by email so that most things are in writing. If you find yourselves constantly butting heads over decisions (as with me and my ex) then you may need some type of custody order about decision making.
When we were married, I informed him of what was going on and made all the decisions. He never questioned or asked about it. When we separated he wanted total control of everything and disagreed over every single thing with the kids. It was very ugly and time consuming. The court finally ordered that I have sole legal custody and got the final say on all decisions after discussing with him.

2
0 4

WOW!! How did you get full custody? I CANNOT communicate with my ex & have to e-mail him only. I've tried to talk to him about our kids, but he's so immature. Just turns into a big fight & he ends up re-hashing everything from the past & blames me for everything all over again. It's very exhausting, this is why I only e-mail him now. I make all the decisions, cause I cannot ever get a hold of him to even discuss anything with him. He's very controlling & wants what he wants & doesn't ever follow the court papers. He thinks he's above the law. I have to follow the papers, but not him. Then when I take him back to court, he lies to the Judge & we just end up having a pro-bono lawyer write up some papers & that's the end of that & nothing ever seems to get resolved.

17 31

I only wished that we could make decisions together where the kids are concerned!! My ex is the one that left for another woman and my kids were old enough they knew what was going on! And they were very mad at him for a while and they are still hurt by it. But now it seems that I am a prisoner in my own home. My kids have learned how to play the game which is actually generated from their dad. He begs them everytime they are together to come live with him or tells them that if they dont like my rules they can come live with him, which I know him we were marred for 16 years and what he claims they would be able to do they would not, I am actually the more flexible parent. The kids have told me they dont like him pushing them to come and live with him and I have mentioned this to him but once again it only created an argument. But I feel like I cant discipline them in fear of them leaving and I know that is wrong and I do still discipline them I just walk around everyday waiting on the day they say we are leaving when i have always been their main caretaker, their dad has never even changed a diaper in 15 years! My daughter recently said that she hated being the one in the middle telling me this or me asking her to tell her dad something and I know this is wrong but he refuses to communicate with me and when we have it always ends in an argument so I refuse to any more!! Anyone have ANY suggestions???

1
0 0

I am hurt and heart broken by my husband, I am Elizabeth Brown by name, from United States.. After being in married with Erick Brown for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring my husband back, but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I emailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before 48 hours, that my husband will return to me before 48 hours, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made a promise that i will testify about so that anyone that have a relationship or Marriage problem or need his or her ex back, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster Dr Frank Ojo , his email: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com you can email him if you have any problem in your relationship or Marriage, via email: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com ( real and genuine spell caster ).

0 1356

Theres no communication at all between me and my ex, he just cant be bothered and we (me and my son) are doing quite fine, probably best thing he got out of our lives, but will never deny him access to his son one day when he decides he wants to be part of his life. My son would have to make that decision himself.

All is fine and dandy!!

1
0 0

NEW! Now You Can Stop Your Break Up, Divorce or Lovers Rejection…Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless! My husband said he no longer loved me at the end of January this year and i was hurt and heart broken i felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, on one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before. Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying about him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have any problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection,winning of lottery and lot's more. you can contact him on his Email address: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com ,or call his mobile number: +2348072370762, if you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. Name: Clare Burrow, From:UK.

0 8

my ex and I now have a decent friendship, but he also lives 4000 miles away. So i make all the everyday decisions, but i have to answer the everyday questions as well. We have included each other on family functions, I have gone to his sister's wedding, and still visit his side of the family. My son needs to know his dad's side of the family, and I think it is important for him to see that we get along, and we love him and he doesn't need to know all the other details. We do try to spend some one on one time together with him if we are all in the same place since my son never gets him dad and mom together at the same time.

1
0 0

3 0

I talk with him through email. Conversation just brings up a lot of emotional baggage, so email takes a lot of the drama out of communicating and it gives us both time to process and decide what to say in response. Of course there's times it would be easier to just talk, but it's much more emotionally draining and things are more likely to be said in reaction to the person instead of the issue at hand.

1
0 4

WOW! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has an ex like this!! E-mailing is the ONLY way we can communicate without him blaming me for everything & ruining our kids lives. WHATEVER!! LOL

4 0

How i got my Husband back Thanks to Lord Alika for bringing back my Husband ,and brought great joy to my family??? My name is Kathryn Louise, My Ex-Husband dumped me two weeks ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help people to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 48hours that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Lord Alika , You are truly talented and gifted. web:http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.Email: lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or +19206246318. web:http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http

0
64 0

Are you having a hard time searching for a way to get your ex partner back, look no further, this was how i got mine back you can get yours today. My husband and I have been through every top reason for divorce; financial struggles, bankruptcy, stressful jobs, becoming parents when we weren’t ready (neither one of us would give our kids back just the amount of stress is overwhelming) we fought ALL the time over anything and everything. I threatened divorce all the time. One day after a fight I said I was done and filling. He told me he wasn’t in love with me anymore. After a day or two of cooling off I realized that divorce is not what I wanted. No, our marriage was not healthy but we had so much going against us an neither one of us were trying. I begged for him to forgive me and that I didn’t mean it. He told me he loved me but wasn’t in love with me anymore. Those words hurt and I believed him.One day i was online for tutor, as i was browsing i saw a review about a spell caster who could solve my problem, i have heard about spell casting, and magic, i said i should give it a try i contacted the spell caster his name is Dr Ewan of {covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com}, i contacted him and he told me not to worry that all he had to do for me is a love spell, he did it and told me that i should give my husband 48 hours and that he would realize him self, i waited anxiously and one the second day of casting the spell, he came to me and told me he was sorry for the wrong he did to me, he has agreed to send me to school and we are happy. Thank you Dr Ewan you are the best. If you have any marital problem, winning of lottery and many other problems you can contact him on his email, {COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM} or call his mobile number +2347052958531, he is a good and kind man. Thanks. ELIZABETH STRONG LONDON UK

0
0 0

john faith
GENUINE SPELL CASTER THAT IS ABLE TO SOLVE PROBLEMS
BE VERY CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR
EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX BACK,THEY ARE
SCAMS AND ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTERS
HERE MUST BE IGNORED. THEY ARE SCAMS I MEAN REAL TO
GET MY EX AFTER HE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS. I HAVE
APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO
NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR
NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE
NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND
MOST OF THEM WERE FROM SOUTH AFRICA AND NIGERIA
UNTIL I SAW THIS WRITE UP ONLINE ABOUT DR PAPA, I
DOUBTED IT SO MUCH BUT ON THE OTHER HAND MY
OTHER MIND TOLD ME TO GIVE THIS LAST GUY A CHANCE
AND SO I DECIDED TO MAIL HIM. HE SAID MY EX WILL
COME BACK IN 2 DAYS BUT THE COST OF THE MATERIALS IS
JUST $250 AS I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING
AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAS WORKED FOR ME. AFTER
THAT NIGHT I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE
LOST SO FAR, WELL I SAID LET ME GIVE HIM A TRY SO I
MAILED HIM AGAIN AND SENT MY DETAILS AND THAT OF
MY EX AND THE $250 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY
SO I WAS WAITING AS HE TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR TWO DAYS
AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THOSE NIGHTS BECAUSE I REALLY
MISSED MY EX AND WANTED HIM BACK BY ALL MEANS. AT
9PM EXACTLY THE SECOND DAY I SAW GREG ONLINE ON
FACEBOOK AND HE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCKED
BECAUSE HE NEVER TALKED WITH ME FOR THE PAST TWO
YEARS, I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND HE ASKED IF WE CAN SEE
THE NEXT DAY AND I SAID YES AND HE WENT OFFLINE I WAS
CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT WITH HIM AGAIN BUT HE WAS NO
MORE ONLINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS
WONDERING WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE
NEXT MORNING HE SENT ME A MESSAGE ASKING MY
WHEREABOUT AND I TOLD HIM. YOU WON'T BELIEVE THAT
EXACTLY 8.AM HE WAS ABLE TO LOCATE ME, HE WENT
DOWN ON HIS KNEES AND STARTED PLEADING THAT I
SHOULD TAKE HIM BACK AND HAS PROMISED TO LOVE ME
FOR ETERNITY AND THAT ALSO HE IS NOT GONNA EVER
HURT OR CHEAT ON ME. NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN AND I
HAVE PR

0
4 0

Greetings to everyone on this site i have a testimony to share about my life.my Ex Lover left home for 5 years.and it has been so terrible because my Ex Lover was cheating on me and was seeking for a broke-up. But when i came across Dr Ofemo website on the internet posted on YOU-TUBE,how so many people testify how He helped them recently to reunite there relationship back.so i decide to contact Dr Ofemo luckily he help me to got back my Ex-Lover of my life back,i want to tell the people in the world there is a real and genuine spell caster online and is powerful, His name is Dr.Ofemo, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my Ex Lover who dumped me, When i contacted Dr.Ofemo, he cast a love spell for me and my Ex Lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr.Ofemo urgent to help you drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com I'm very happy he brought my Lover back to me and my lover promise that he will never and ever leave me again.contact him on his private mail
drofemospelltemple@gmail.com his Mobil number +2348163387496 or his via web sit http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

0
1

My Name is Rhonda i am here to testify about Dr Abu,he is the best thing that has even happened to me in this life, he brought back my ex bf after 4 months of separation i have tried so many people but they could not help but Dr Abu did it for me, I am so happy, If you are having issues in your relationship don't bother anymore just contact Dr Abu for help. email.. ABUSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM, thanks dr Abu love u..

Contact him...ABUSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM

(1) If you want your ex back
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) If you can't be able to satisfy your wife
sex desire due or
low err action.
(11) if your menstruation refuse to come
out the day it suppose or over flows.
(12) if your work refuse to pay you, people
owing you?.
(13) solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your
right?
(15) Let people obey my words and do my
wish
(16) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) Case solve
(18)Do you need help to win a lottery? E.T.C

Contact them on their email on
ABUSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM

And get all your problems solved

Thank you.

0
2 0

HELLO to my friends out there i am testifying about the good work of a man who helped me. It has been hell from the day my husband left me, i am a woman with two kids, my problem started when the father of my kids travelled and after then i did not set my eyes on him again i tried calling his phone but he was not picking up my call after some weeks he called me telling me that he has found love some where else, at first i never knew he took it to be serious but the day after he came to the house to pick up his things that was the time i noticed that things are not the same as it used to be and i kept having hope that he will come back but things were going bad day by day and i needed to talk to someone about it and i went to his friend but there was no hope so i gave up on him, years later i met a man on the the internet a spell caster i never believed in this but i needed my husband back so i told the spell caster my problem at first and he assured me that i will get him back but i had to do what he told me to do and after three days my husband called me telling me that he his coming home i still do not believe but as at the fourth day the father to my kids came to the house asking me to forgive him, from that day i was happy with my family thanks to the DR EHOHO TEMPLE he his a great man you need to try him you can as well tell him your problem so that he can be of help to you his contact drehohotemple@gmail.com or cell number +2348128037847 indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again. remember his email: drehohotemple@gmail.com or cell number +2348128037847 His is determined to offer exactly what you're seeking for: Fast and everlasting results!
From:
-Get Rid From My Mother In law,
-Get rid From My Sister In law,
-Get rid from my father – brother in law
-Bring back lost love
-Marriage spells
-Prosperity spells
-Protection spells
-Binding spells
-Luck spells
-Fertility spells
-Banishing spells
-Spiritual cleansin

0
3 0

HOW I WAS SAVED FROM A COLLAPSING RELATIONSHIP BY DR ERIVAN DEB THE GREAT SPELL CASTER

My Name is Alisha ken from USA, I want to say thank you to Dr Erivan Deb for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide my happiness and my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to no avail. i saw post and testimonial about the good things Dr Erivan Deb has been doing so i decided to give it a try. though he is always a busy man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 48 hours for my marriage to be restored really just like he said my marriage was restored since then I am happy and i am living happily i am so grateful to Dr Erivan Deb you can always email him here: {erivanspellhome@yahoo.com} or http://erivanspellhome.bravesites.com/ or call his cell phone +2348187568820....

0
0 0

I am keneth peter, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my husband return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.ADUDU for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my husband back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.ADUDU released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.ADUDU for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too .DRADUDUSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347050270268

0
4 0

Hello My name is Kathie Sherine, Am from USA, Texas. and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bringing back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr Eboehi this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with Dr Eboehi I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster called Dr Eboehi and how great his work is. I contacted him via email (eboehispellcaster@yahoo.com) immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Eboehi, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours thanks... contact his email: eboehispellcaster@yahoo.com or call (208) 627-4749

0
2 0

My love broke up 6 months ago and left me heartbroken, this made me sick and my problem became very very difficult and it made me almost gave up but after the love spell from Robinson Buckler, my relationship was restored instantly, I was happy that the outcome was fantastic, only 3 days after robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com started it all. Never in my life have I thought this would work so fast. My man reconcile with me and he started acting completely different, we make love everyday (last weekend, we did it 8 times in total!). Now I can say that Robinson's spells work! I can now say I feel happy once again, and like never before. It felt so good to have my lover back again, Thanks to Robinson, here is his Mobile Number to reach him +1 971-512-6745

0
9 0

MY name is Kirsteen Watson... I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this site..: I was married for 4years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture he started hating me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost.... He filed for divorce and my whole life was turning apart and i didn’t know what to do, he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids... my very close friend told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster so i decided to try it reluctantly. although i didn’t believe in all those things then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 3days, my husband came back and was pleading he had realized his mistakes I just couldn’t believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are happy in case anyone needs help here is his email address DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@YAHOO.CO.UK His spells is for a better life... his Website http://drogbidisolutionhome.webs.com/..... call his number +1(201) 702-8829

0
4 0

I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Dr Oga a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Rose James and i reside in USA. After 4 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great spell caster called Dr Oga which i met online on one fateful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lover, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called Anita, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Oga's email address. After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Dr Oga said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Dr oga is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Dr Oga now on Drogaperfectspells@yahoo.com or just visit Drogaperfectspells.blogspot.com and see so many he has helped that are testifying about his good work. He will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Dr Oga

0
0 0

This was even faster than I could dream of, Dr Azuka Greatazukaspellcast@yahoo.com. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I see my future clearly. I am forever grateful for your help for re-uniting me with my old lover...contact him through his website:http://greatazukaspellcas.wix.com/greatazukaspellcast or. https://www.facebook.com/DrAZUKASPELLCASTCall Him +2349037171626

0
0 0

GREAT DR. TAJU THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.Good Day everybody, my names is ALEX BECKY, am from the United State of America, i want to give thanks and honor to Dr. Taju for the great work he did for me, he brought my lover within 48 hours which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr. Taju proved to me that powers can do wonders, i got his contact from a friend in the USA who he helped, this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as hmm are you sure? cause i hardly believe those kind of things,so she told me not to worry that when i contact him, that she is guaranteeing me 100% that my lover will come back that if it does not work that she will be the one to give me back my money, to show her sincerity to me, she gave me her car that if it does not work that and she did not pay me the money that i spent that she i should collect her car and she gave me all the documents, i was so so surprised she was very serious about it so that was how i contacted him and i told him what i want he just told me that everything will be done within 24 hours so with the assurance my friend gave me i was having confident, so in the next 24 hours that he told me i just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was mark, so that was how i opened the door the first thing he did was to go on his knees, he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgived him and now we are living together happily than ever before, am very happy thanks be to Lucy who gave me his contact and honor be onto Great DR. TAJU who helped a lot, if you need his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him through drtajulovespellhome@gmail.com / drtajulovespellhome@yahoo.com or contact him through his website: http://drtajulovespellhom.wix.com/drtajulovespellhome or through his mobile number number +2348110496031
You can also read my testimony on my blogger

0
8 0

0
0 0

Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken.I am Kimberly Johnson from Ohio,USA.I was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. but i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. then he filled for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do,he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. so a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use Prophet Zulu love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. and she introduced me to the spell caster,at first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly,although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after two days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. his contact address Zuluspelltemple@gmail.com,zuluspelltemple@hotmail.com his spells is for a better life again. tel:+2348131612153,(http://zuluspelltemple.webs.com/)

0
3 0

ooookay so I've been dating this guy for over four months now. BEFORE I START MY STORY. im not looking for advice. just advicing you.
so I honestly love being with him. he makes me feel hot and special and wanted and honestly his smile lights up my life. my heart still skips a beat whenever I see him. I still get butterflies when he touches me.
I love him. and he loves me.
recently he's been starting to be distant. and it's fine; I let him have his space. until last month he started talking about wanting to break up.
I was very upset. I called my friends and I was crying and all that jazz.
I went to visit one of my friends, who happens to live near the guy. on my way to her house, I ran into my boyfriend. we sat down and talked for a while. he doesn't know what he wants. I cried. he said that he wants a break because he feels so much pressure to be good at a relationship. he also wonders if sometimes that he might also be happier single. but then he says hes with me and he laughs and he's happy and he doesn't know.
so towards the end of the conversation I suggested that if a relationship is like a house, and a lightbulb burns out, we don't burn the house down. we fix the light bulb.
(prior to this conversation he only saw 2 options- ending it or staying together) he chose ending it, i talked to my friend about it and he gave me a contact email for me to ask for help and i did, in contacted the love doctor and he told me what to do and when i did it, he prayed for me and my biyfriend came back begging me that he was with another woman who did a spell on him that made him leave me annd i should take him back. i had to choice, i had to take him. all thanks to The love doctor who helped me. his email is prayerstosaverelationship@yahoo.com if you have any problem in your marriage or relationship please do well to contact him he is the best.

0
9 0

What more can i say when my heart is full with joy since Dr. Odion brought my ex husband back with 24hours you can email him on odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him or call him on +2348056932230

0
4 0

11 0

I was rejected by my husband after three (3) years of marriage just because another woman had a black magic spell on him and so he left me and the kid to suffer severe pains. He moved in with the woman and forgot all the love and happiness that we onced shared..what a wicked heart. the spell laid on my husband made him changed his attitude and thoughts against me automatically and he never wanted to see me around him anymore nor converse with me again. I contacted priest Omar on his website which i met online, and i explained to him the whole lot i was going through and he guaranteed me that he could put a white magic spell on him to remove the black magic that was laid on him and make him realized the love he had for me again and reunite us together permanently. I believed. And today I am extremely happy now sharing this testimony and i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to reunite and bring lovers back because i am now happy with my Ex-husband. And even till now he is still feeling remorseful and regretful for the pain he made me and the kids go through. I had to just forgive and let go off the past and move on with him again because he felt regrets on all the actions he took against me. And Priest Omar i can't stop thanking you for your love, care and complete help you rendered to me when my marriage was completely messed up. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com. Telephone: +1 863) 274-3763. Betty Dylan. CA

0
26 0

My son is 21 now so I don't have any contact with his father, particularly are we are now both married to other people. When my son was under 18, the only contact I had with the ex was in relation to our son. We did not discuss any other issue. We did not go to each others family events and respected each other's privacy.

If I met my son's father now, I would be polite and say hello but nothing more than that. If my son ever gets married and has children, of course we'll both be there. We'll be civil but our priorities have to be to our respective spouses now. I don't believe that just because we were once married that that gives us a 'pass' for the rest of our lives to each other. Hope that this helps.

0
24 0

I am kim gold from the canada and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Love who can really solve your problem. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing gibson, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Aunty told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. gibson was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to know how much I loved and needed him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email
FINALSOLUTIONSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM or FINALSOLUTIONSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM and just call him on +2347034249441 and see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Love and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

0
27 0

Honestly it all depends if he only sees your kids once a month or longer no he has no say it also depends on the situation as well like if they did bad in school or whatever now if its going to friends or swimming that's your choice you don't have to call him up

0
0 0

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. My Name is NICHOLAS EMILY, i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it.. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage was falling leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster DR OGBIDI to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster DR OGBIDI told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal again. he went ahead and cast the the spell for me, after 2 days of casting the spell my husband changed completely he came apologizing saying the way he treated me that he was not himself, i really thank you DR OGBIDI for bringing back my husband to me i want you all to contact him for those who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his mail here DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@YAHOO.CO.UK OR contact him through his website http://drogbidisolutionhome.webs.com/
you can call the great man on +2347050203191.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(4) If you want a child.
(5) You want to be rich.
(6) HIV/AIDS CURE
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

0
6 0

My Ex-husband dumped me for a new woman 3 years after our marriage. And i was totally devastated and cried all day and night for aid. My Love life completely turned out to be a mess, because i couldn't just carry on with it anymore.. I was at the point of doing whatever thing that will save my Marriage and make him mine again, because i knew he was my soul mate and i fell deeply in love with him. We were both head over heels and over the moon for one another, and his feelings for me was so strong and he promised me love eternal. Life and pressure got in the way about two weeks before my birthday, And was pressured by his Mother to divorce me, and forced me to sign the divorce papers after seeing the attorney.. For weeks after our divorce he still remained in contacts with me, and after some times he no longer (calls nor texts) anymore. So i had no other choice than to cry out for help to Priest Omar the spell caster i found online, and to my best of luck, he was right presently here in united states.. so he did cast a spell for me and he assured me positive result after 24 hours.. For the first time in 14 months my ex husband did called me for apologies, and he felt so sorry and remorseful for ever leaving me, and he told me how much he love and miss me. And his spells made me so unique in the Sight of my husband, and did open his eyes and made him remember why and how we fell in love in the first place..Thank you for your help! From the depth of my heart of hearts I know we are meant to be. your website truly helped me and brought joy to my life once again. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.. Telephone: +1 863 274 3755. Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com..

0
6 0

Good Day,

My name is lary gift clara, am here to testify of a great spell caster called Dr INEGBEDION. This man is truly a great spell caster indeed. I contacted this great man for a help and just within two days my problem was completely solved. My ex came back to me just within 48hours begging me to accept him back. Now we are fully back again as lovers, all thanks to dr inegbedion and his great temple for restoring pace to my life. His contact email address is, drinegbedionspellhome@outlook.com

He is also specialized in the following.

1. He can help you cast a spell to get pregnant.
2. He can help you cast a Death Spell.
3. He can help you cast a Promotion spell.
4. He can help you cast Lottery spell.
5. Spell of luck.
6. Spell of Finance.
7. If you have been scam before, he can help you cast a spell to get your money back.
8.He can help you solve your low sperm count.

And many more.. contact him on his private email and explain what you want him to do for you i assure you he shall help,His email is:drinegbedionspellhome@outlook.com

Good Luck.

0
7 0

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(4) If you want a child.
(5) You want to be rich.
(6) HIV/AIDS CURE

0
2 0

Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.websitehtt://greatazukalovespell.webs.com.

0
3 0

Hello everyone i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Alex was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..
My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr Alex the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, Dr Alex cast a love spell for me, and after some time i started seen results about the spell....
Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr Alex all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr Alex kindly mail him on(solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com ) or call him on +2347036013351, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!

0
24 0

Good day.Compliments of the season to you all out there.. I am so full with joy as i write this post right now.. i really have had an en counted with a real spell caster who is so true with is word and he does what he says he will do. He is the realest of all spell casters out there.. so genuine and true. I want to thank High priest Steve for all he had done for me within the short time i met him.. he has really made my end of year a memorable one and he has made me know that there is still hope. Thank you once again for bring back my lost love and making my life sweet and better he can help you solve any kind of problem just let him know what you are passing through and that will be all.. I am so happy for the divine turn around he brought to my life. friends out there.. search no further for fake and scam spell caster, the real one is prophetogogalaga@gmail.com and his name is High priest Steve, Contact him today and share your problems with him and i am so optimistic there will be a solution to that problem when been brought to High priest Steve. prophetogogalaga@gmail.com....

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
Contact him today on: PROPHETOGOGALAGA@GMAIL.COM

PROPHETOGOGALAGA@GMAIL.COM

0
2 0

i just want to say a big thank you to Dr.OGUN for what he has done for me,he brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart, A man who left me for another woman for good 3 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's but all kept deceiving me,until i met Dr OGUN,who told me everything will be over .until he told me that my husband will be back in 2 days time,am so greatful today that my husband is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,i will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact Dr.OGUN who is trustworthy and straight forword,you can contact him via email lovespelltemplee@gmail.com
IF YOU ALSO NEED SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT HIM AS WELL.
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)if you want to stop your divorce.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
once again the email address is lovespelltemplee@gmail.com contact him immediately.

0
3 0

HOW I WAS SAVED FROM A COLLAPSING RELATIONSHIP BY DR ERIVAN DEB THE GREAT SPELL CASTER My Name is Alisha ken from USA, I want to say thank you to Dr Erivan Deb for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide my happiness and my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to no avail. i saw post and testimonial about the good things Dr Erivan Deb has been doing so i decided to give it a try. though he is always a busy man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 48 hours for my marriage to be restored really just like he said my marriage was restored since then I am happy and i am living happily i am so grateful to Dr Erivan Deb you can always email him here: {erivanspellhome@yahoo.com} or http://erivanspellhome.bravesites.com/ or call his cell phone +2348187568820....