How do you get your children to be more independent?

When kids are young, they rely on you for their basic human needs. As they grow up, you want to encourage them to become more independent. How do you as a parent help them toward this goal?

1 0

Stop being there at every turn. They learn to be independent because you back off and let them handle thing on therir own.

2
52 0

It starts in the highchair. with finger foods. What mother hasn't put Cheerios of the tray. Green beans. Peas. It encourages finger dexiterity, hand/eye corrdination and learning to feed themselves. Childproofing your home so that they can explore. Lots of encouragemnt and love.

2 15

I always encourage them to accomplish whatever they set out to do. Have a positive attitude, "You can do that, no problem!" And prompt them on how to approach it

2
1 0

My Husband divorce me for no reason, this is how i get him back today because i really love him so much,I'm very excited sharing this amazing testimony, My name is Becky Miller, from USA a banker by Profession. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://lovespelldrbrave.weebly.com/. } if you have any problem contact Dr Brave ,{ bravespellcaster@gmail.com }, thanks you Dr Brave, i will always be testifying about your good work, and for any questions call me on +1(575) 779-6197.

3 3

While I do beleive children need to be taught independence they also need to be confident... you can not spoil a baby they are not vegetables. Hold them often, this creates the confidence they ned to learn if anything goes wrong mom/dad will be there. When they fall don't rush into a panic wait and see how they respond if they cry tend to them if they don't then leave them be. Children respond more to how others react more than the pain. My child never had seperation anxiety and I believe that's bc I held her as often as I could. Babies want and need to
be held

1
1 0

My Husband divorce me for no reason, this is how i get him back today because i really love him so much,I'm very excited sharing this amazing testimony, My name is Lisa Buckley, from USA a banker by Profession. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://lovespelldrbrave.weebly.com/. } if you have any problem contact Dr Brave ,{ bravespellcaster@gmail.com }, thanks you Dr Brave, i will always be testifying about your good work, and for any questions call me on +1(575) 779-6197.

4 8

Give your kids small tasks depending on her age to be responsible for. Sho them the task and how it is done then let them do it. Don't step in unless they ask or can get hurt. Then just show then talkthem threw it don't do it for them. Complment and or reward them for doing well. When dining out have themtell the waitpersons what they want or if shopping let them give the clerck the money and take the change and package. Have them help with getting meals and snacks ready.

1
1 0

1

My name is Monica Brown, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Mohammed, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Mohammed's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Mohammed, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com or call him +2348134493948

0
0 0

How I Got My Husband Back...........

My Names is Jennifer Amy ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in October this year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr Oku, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: okutemple@gmail.com

0
117 0

Hello every body,
Am Sharon canny want to share my testimony on how my husband came back home. My husband left home for two year after we got we hard a query I was looking for help who to get my husband back to me, I told my friend about my problem she told me that there is is a good spell cater who can help me get my husband back to me she take me there and I told the man about my
problem and he said he is going to help me get him back I was thinking. He was joking he side I should go and in three days my husband will come back home to me. I was waiting on that day for my husband is going to come back home on that same day I was sleeping when my husband call me and told me is out side the house and I was very happy for what the great spell caster did I want you to help me thank prophet lord of spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com for bringing back my
husband back to me. Please I know you I will need his help contact him email spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com he can help you I believe in help very much he is a great man.

0
13 0

My Name is Anita.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my boyfriend back and he means so much to me..The boy i want to get marred to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another girl..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on his facebook and he changed her facebook status from engaged to Single...when i went to her place of work he told his boss he dont want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have him back,all did not work out until i met a prophet when i Travelled to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i didn't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Us the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My boyfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all he had done ..he said,he never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and he promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from him and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my girlfriend called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the ti

0
14 0

i am Mary Brannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address salvationlovespell@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.paul . His email:salvationlovespell@gmail.com

0
153 0

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker ... My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: orkstarspell@gmail.com Thank you great ork. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
Contact him today on:
orkstarspell@gmail.com or visit his web site. www.orkstarspell.webs.com

0
59 0

Start as soon as possible! Toddlers love to do things for themselves and to help around the house. Teenagers who have been served hand and foot do not. Everything takes much longer when you allow your toddler to do things for him/herself and you need great patience but it is the best way. Start as you mean to go on and help them learn to pick up their toys and put their dirty clothes in the hamper. If you make it fun it will be easy and painless.

Also you need to allow your children to take risks so that they can learn to calculate risks themselves. This means allowing them to run around, to explore and to climb on suitable play equipment. Only caution them when necessary.

They need to learn to be resilient. This means that they can recover from disappointments and set backs. Life is not always sugar coated . This is where good modelling helps. Let them know when things get tough and when you suffer set backs, Talk to them about what goes on in your life so that they can understand how you manage. Resilience will protect your children from depression and give them a more positive viewpoint.
In addition, talk to your children, as soon as you feel they can understand, about those tricky things in life, like sex, contraception, alcohol and drugs. Also about stranger danger which is also danger from friends and relatives. Do not wait until they are teenagers and may face some of these dangers. When they have a boy/girlfriend, it will be more difficult to talk about sex and contraception.

0
15 0

I just went through this with my soon to be step daughters. When my fiance and I first got together, it became obvious that everyone in these girls' lives did everything for them. The girls expected it, because that's what they had always known. I talked to my fiance about what I observed to see if I was thinking down the wrong path. He agreed completely with me. I remember the specific event that kind of started the whole road to independence. We all happened to arrive home at the same time. Him from picking up the girls from their mom's house, and me from the grocery store. The oldest, who is eight, was kinda standing around while my fiance got the youngest, who had fallen asleep in the car, out of her seat. I said to the oldest "Hey! Can you go unlock the door for me?" and handed her the keys. She gave me the oddest look like I was speaking a foreign language. I said "Or you can help me carry some groceries in. It would be super helpful." She just took the keys and gave me the biggest smile and ran to go unlock the door and hold it open for all of us.

Other little things we've done is to have the kids start helping out with chores. (Age appropriate of course.) Things like making their beds. If they don't know how to do something, we'll help them. I started with having them pretend they were putting on a tv show called "The Cleaning the Room Show! Starring (their names here." Part of it I helped them make their beds and the next time I had them show me how good of a job they could do. They loved it, and now when they clean their rooms, they do a beautiful job with making their beds. A lot of positive encouragement helps with whatever they're doing. And letting them know that it's ok (and can be fun and relaxing) to have their own alone time. Kids like having control of parts of their lives. It makes them feel safe and comfortable when they can be in control of something in their little world. We give lots of love and attention still, but we also encourage them to be independent. The house has a wonderful vibe now, and the girls always tell me how much they love coming over. It's so neat to see them developing their individual traits and personalities.

0
2 0

IDK my daughter is very independent, i guess it really depends on mom. They tend to mirror and mimic us.

0
0 0

How to get your ex back... THE GREAT Dr erigo WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN JUST ONE DAY. My name is MERCY WIDEN I live in Canada, and i got married four months ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this before in my life. So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, "Dr erigo" so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he apologized to me, and told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before. Moreso, he also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank "Dr erigo" for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family. So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange or behaving the same way like this, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything related to do with spell casting, is for you to go and visit this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you, and I am 100% sure that he will solve it out. CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS Email; Erigospellcaster@gmail.com

18 28

First , moms must let their children understand the true meaning of being an independent person . to put this into effect , you should let them know the importance and practice of responsibility. knowing her responsibilities will make it easier for her to cope up with her obligations as a growing up kid.undergoing all of this will eventually make parents realize that they have just raised a n independent child and of course ... they will be proud of them the way that i am proud of my two daughter

0
13 11

let them make mistakes, have accidents, set out chores, bring in consequences. list goes on and on. look in library for books they have good ideas

0
5 20

Set parameters, but give choices; don't solve everything for your child: encourage him/her to think through a situation; work through and eliminate your own fears; build confidence by believing in their abilities; instill self-worth by loving unconditionally (that does not mean giving in!), stay firm in your convictions; give consistent expectations and rewards......

0
1 0

As a child grows & develops, each new step they achieve, commend them for it as if you`re surprised & amazed with pride & joy. They will react to your positive reaction, by going the next step further to try & get that same kind of cheer`s from you with ambition & drive to succeed. Cleaning their room is a great way to start off safe & something they need to do early once they understand the concept of the duty. Have them help you first, then slowly allow them to prove their abilities on their own, but always take time to reward with pride & joy.

0
2 0

Good day my name is Steven am from Norway, i don't just know how to say this, am short of words i never new that there are spell casters who can truly bring back lost love,but Dr erigo has showed me that there are real spell casters,he brought back my love after i have been scammed by some thief who claims to be spell casters, i was in love with a girl she loved me and i loved her too,suddenly she started behaving negatively towards me,one morning she just woke up and told me she is tired of the relationship, i was so surprised because i never did anything wrong to her since we have been in relationship for good 4years i do respect her so much just because of the love i have for her,so i decided to plead with her to forgive me if i have wronged her unknowingly, but she insisted to quite,that was how we broke up since 2years ago, i could not do without her because i love her so much, she left me and she no longer pick my calls,then i have been looking for how to get her back to my life, i have been contacting some thief's online who claims to be spell casters, they scammed me of my money, then i decided not to contact any spell caster again,until a friend of mine introduced me to Dr erigo he told me that Dr erigo helped his sister in getting back her love few weeks ago then i decided to give a try for the last time due to the evidence i saw, then i contacted him and told him everything and how i have been scammed the only thing he told me was that am lucky for contacting him that my love will come back to me within 24 hours,then i told him that is not possible, then he told me to watch and see,that was how i decided to wait and see what will happened in the next 24hours,immediately the 24hours got completed surprisingly i got a call from her i was shocked she was crying on the phone pleading to me that i should forgive her,at first i taught it was a dream,but i now realized that this is reality so i have to forgive her because that is what i have been looking for, within the next 5hours she came to my house still pleading for forgive then i told her i have forgiven her and now we are living happily than ever before, i thank you Dr erigo, if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: erigospellcaster@gmail.com

7 1

I have found that my children want some independence. They will let me know when they want to something by themselves. My five year old twins like to get there own snacks and breakfast. I let them do as much as they can and hope that nothing gets spilled, If it does I have clean it up as much as they can.

0
1 11

As my Twins are growing they want to be more independence and I encourage them especially if they want to go for shopping, I will give them the time to returm back home and they always been good in coming back home early even before the time. But the problem is that I will not them go out without each other and that is the reason of going to the same school.