How do you make money while staying at home?

Stay at Home Moms (SAHMs) are usually giving up a regular paycheck by staying at home with the kids. What are good ways to still make money while staying at home?

13 0

I started couponing and it's been saving us about $100/week on groceries. That's like having a job!

27
29 0

That is a really smart idea to coupon, times are tough and everyone here is looking for the right opportunity and I believe I have found the right one, this program shows you how to get free gasoline and make bonus checks, this is a must see, check it out, its only 3 steps and you are on your way to making money and saving on gasoline! www.911gascard.com/truetither watch video and let me know if you are interested in joining me and building a team. Thanks

2 0

I design and sell cards on Etsy and Snapfish:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/KimsCustomGifts?ref=si_shop

I am able to work when my kids are napping and in the evening if necessary. Such a huge blessing from God to be able to be home with my kids and still earn some extra money!

20
29 0

You are right to be thankful to God because times are tough and everyone here is looking for the right opportunity and I believe I have found the right one, this program shows you how to get free gasoline and make bonus checks, this is a must see, check it out, its only 3 steps and you are on your wayto making money and saving on gasoline! www.911gascard.com/truetither watch video and let me know if you are interested in joining me and building a team. Thanks

17 0

I clean houses 1-2 days a week. I make 15-20 dollars an hour and work 5-6 hours a day. My mom watches my daughter, so they get time together and no child care fees!

15
25 3

Wow you are so lucky to have your mum look after your little one. The cost of daycare makes it pointless for me to work for the time being.

32 3

If you can find a legitimate job working from home do it. Daycare, typing, proofreading etc... I am a work at home mom. I am a hanwriting analyst and do forensic document work from my home office as well as personal analysis for people struggling with issues in their life. I also do geneological profiles from people's ancestors handwriting as well as transcribing old hard to decipher handwriting. I schedule appointments with lawyers and clients while my kids are at school and can adjust my work schedule for PA days, school trips etc... I have the best of both worlds can be there for my children and still maintain my income. Working from home does take a lot of discipline to meet deadlines etc.. and sometimes means working late at night after the kids are in bed.

Another way to save money if you aren't working or getting a form of paycheck is to shop at second hand stores, especially those that swap store credit for your kids outgrown clothes, shop frugally for groceries, sales and coupons etc. cutting out some household expenses. like running the waher/dryer during off peak times, line drying clothes, turning off tv's less lights etc... it all add up to savings. good luck.

14
0 0

I like how strong u are and how u manage everything

6 21

I sell on craigslist or ebay and do a couple rummages throughout the year. It doesn't make a ton of money, but it will make enough so we can enjoy a weekend getaway or dinner out with the family!

13
29 0

Thats a good idea, i have done that too in the past sold things on craigslists. Everyone here is looking for the right opportunity and I believe I have found the right one, this program shows you how to get free gasoline and make bonus checks, this is a must see, check it out, its only 3 steps and you are on your wayto making money and saving on gasoline! www.911gascard.com/truetither watch video and let me know if you are interested in joining me and building a team. Thanks

2 3

I also run my own company from home. Its http://www.SarahsFleeces.co.uk

We make quality fleece garments that keep you warm whatever the weather!

I have a team of up to 12 people who all sew for me from their own homes.

We:-

- Save you money - turn your heating down whilst wearing our thermals
- Help the environment - our polar fleece is partially made from recycled water bottles
- Help our economy - all our garments are 100% made in England

Having said all that running your own business is not necessarily an easy thing as it demands alot of time, money and attention. It can be very addictive so you have to set your boundaries of when and where you're going to work very early on or it can be a slippery slope to eating up all your time, thoughts and energy!

10
25 0

I do a paid for surveys site and I have made close to $3000 using this great Get Paid To Site. The amazing part is I've spent only about 6 hours a week on this site and I've earned $300 in 1 month! I can't urge you enough to try it out for yourself. http://www.cashcrate.com/3626426/8

26 23

I started a travel agency in 2006 and work from a home office as a travel agent. Pretty fun job and when we decide to take the family on vacation, I get great discounts.

9
1 1

Did you have any formal training to start your travel agency?

12 34

Typing from home. Making up hampers for gifts...making things up for car boot sales. Baking..

9
29 0

Hi Ann, you seem to like what you do, what if I told you that you can get free gasoline or save on gasoline and make bonus checks would you be interested? If so check out this online business, they have a proven track record. www.911gascard.com/truetither. Phyllis

5 0

I work with a very reputable and solid company. If you would like info you can check out my website or call 979-201-1004 This has been the best thing that has happened to our family. I have tried a few different things but this by far is the best way to make money today and everyday, right now money!!!

8
2 0

what do you do exactly Wendy? And how much can I make mom of 4 here

0 28

I was watching the Today show and saw an ad for a company called Taskrabbit (www.taskrabbit.com). You essentially sign up to do various tasks for people.. From grocery shopping to mailing products, pick up dry cleaning. I applied for it but am not an employee. Just wanted to share with you.

There is NO START UP FEE!!!! All these companies that expect 200 and more, it's insane. I look at it like "if I had an extra $200 I wouldn't be looking for a job!"

Best of luck!!

Oh one other thing they said was make sure you check out company they gave 2 sites Jobitorial.com and glassdoor.com. They also said companies that require you pay to work for them are typically a scam. So beware!

8
29 0

That sounds like a good idea! If you have to drive to all these places, wouldn't you like to get free gasoline to do it and make bonus checks while you do what you do? If you answered yes, check out this proven company with a good name. www.911gascard.com/truetither

2 25

i run a home based dog grooming business, i work while the kids are at school, its great i love it, brings in a nice little income to contribute to our expenses.

8
29 0

Hi, ever thought of supplementing what you do? If you could get free gasoline and bonus checks, would be interested? this is a must see, the company has a proven track record, you can invite all your friends this is so easy. thanks Phyllis

18 0

I refer others to shop with me at melaleuca.It is a green company that makes consumable products.It is simple.Happy customers referring others.Make sense and the income is unlimited.I also get free websites to market.www.ilovestayinhome.com

7
5 0

I did not think you were aloud to say Melaleuca on line? I know they have a lot of rules. How are you liking it? I work from also but with OrganoGold. wendyscoffee.com

58 42

I work with an International Wellness Catalog Company. I love it because I don't have to sell, stock inventory, deliver or collect money. The company does all of the work! I get paid too while I sleep! :)

7
5 10

I handspin alpaca yarn and knit, crochet, felt all kinds of accessories. through my home shop and through www.windmillhillartisans.etsy.com

0 0

I design and make boutique style hair bows, headbands, and clips. I sell them on Etsy {and off Etsy too!}

http://www.loveinbloomboutique.etsy.com

Use the following coupon code at check out for 10% off your purchase:
COUPON102011

6
5 0

That sounds fun. A friend of mine does that and has made some really cute bows and bags for my girls. If you are looking for some easy extra income please check out my website. wendyscoffee.com

2 18

I became a Team Beachbody Coach (makers of P90X, Insanity, Brazilian Butt Lift, Shakeology, Hip Hop Abs, Body Gospel, Slim In 6, to name a few) after having my daughter. It allows me to workout with fitness support, eat healthy, & earn income. I stay home with my 5 kids (single I might add) and anyone can do it. There's complete training online to grow your business. So it's the best... fitness & health, time with my family, and income to support us all. You're even provided 3 websites that are maintained and consistently updated by Beachbody. It's cool too because when my kids see me working out & encouraging others to do the same, they want to join me. My son's teacher is one of my team members ;). Let me know if that is something that you'd be interested in. You can't get rich quick, but the long run potential is amazing.

Contact Me
sumthenknew@gmail.com
or Check out my sites:
www.beachbodycoach.com/ShondaCS
www.myshakeology.com/ShondaCS

5
4 0

I'm interested in this.....

2 19

I make an income with my home based business partnering with others and teaching them how to do the same. We set up accounts for a company that manufactures green products and at no time do I ever have to sell, stock or deliver anything. I love what I do and is absolutely a risk free business.

5
0 21

How do you get started doing tht? I wld like some information if possible. my email is toniweick@ymail.com

13 9

I just joined ItWorks Global. They have the most amazing product I've ever tried, a detoxifying body wrap that literally can change your body! I've recently started taking their supplements as well and the weight that I've gained over the past few years is melting away. It's so easy to sell, so much fun to kick start the change in lifestyle for other people and the company is A+++, their compensation plan rocks!

Now is the time to join an MLM according to NBC's Morning Show hosts, Dave Ramsey, and David Kiyosaki. This is company is pretty new so it's an awesome time to get in. You can check it out at
wrapwithcandi.itworks.net
If you have any questions or want to know more about the products and how far you can take your business you can reach me at dreamy_glitter_bugs@yahoo.com.

4
22 7

I just started working with a health and wellness company based in Idaho. These products are amazing. No inventory, great re-order rate. The people who train me are amazing! You can visit my website at www.lovinlifeceo.com/Maurajean. Whatever you choose, make sure you like what you are doing. If you don't, find something until you do!

4
5 0

Very well said! Have a great day! :)

2 0

I am helping people to get healthier by using amazing nutritional cleansing products. Weather you want to lose weight, feel more energy or get a better sleep, it's all available to you. You can earn additional stream of income while getting healthier. I love what I am doing!

4
0 0

Several of the ladies here have added a website - would like to check into your products - as well as the opportunity - Please share - Thank you

25 116

Hi Everyone :) I am a stay at home mom and I have an on line fabric store. I also hand knit hats and make hand crocheted rag rugs. I'm also looking for website owners to join my affiliate program. Need some extra cash? Just add my banner or text onto your website. Every time a customer comes to us from your site and makes a purchase, you will earn a commission of 5% from the sale. If you are interested in more information please follow this link: http://www.tripleecrafterfabric.com/Affiliate_Program.html
Best Wishes,
Liz Erickson
Triple E Crafter Fabric & Gift Store

4
25 0

There are many Ways to make money online, search for it and you’ll find hundreds of them. That is because these days everybody wants to learn how to make money on the Internet without a job. Some of these work at home jobs are legitimate and real methods of making money on the web and others are pure scams and get rich quick schemes. Cashcrate is my favorite site and the one that I’ve received the most checks from. I’ve been doing it for about a year now and honestly have never had a problem with it. Cashcrate is one of the most popular GPT sites having 990,000+ members. First of all it’s free to sign up and it’s been around for years. Joining Cash crate might be the best decision you make today. BONUS: Sign up using this link and receive $1.00. http://www.cashcrate.com/3626426

111 34

I Own a gifting company and love working from home.

Please review our company details at
http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/starttoday.html

if you have any questions please e-mail me.

IF YOU WANT TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY

You can self enroll by visiting my website.
www.mylabellabaskets.com/lisasmith.html

Please go to www.mylabellabaskets.com/lisasmith.html

If you have any questions, please e-mail or call me anytime!

Lisa Smith
psalm911@bex.net

4
0 0

I am a stay at home mom with another one on the way. I have searched the internet for ways of making some extra cash from home with little success. Then I came across a legitimate system that is making me money everyday. It's a pretty basic concept: fortune 500 companies are looking for people to test their products... and that's where we come in. All I do is refer people to these companies to try out their product. If they like it great, if not, that's ok... either way they pay me.
I have always been skeptical of those online schemes that "make you money" but I found this one actually works! It's so easy to do and is absolutely free. You have nothing to lose. Check out the introductory video to get more information... I'm really glad I did! Get started here:http://instantpaydaynetwork.com/jac031

3
0 0

is this real and how often do u get paid??

0 0

i want to have an additional income for all my kids are in school now.

3
0 0

I work for myself and am a stay at home mom. I make great extra money a month. If you want any more info check out my site at www.beskinnyinminutes.com. It's an awesome company with awesome products!! Thanks Maura

0 0

I sell Thirty-One. I started about 18 months ago and my income has grown to meet or exceed my husband's monthly income. This company is in the "momentum" stage as it is growing rapidly across the US!! And now they are looking at expanding across the globe. I am so excited. It has been such a LIFE-CHANGING blessing for our family!! If you'd like to know more, check out my website www.mythirtyone.com/sheap

3
5 0

If you are looking for some additional income you can check out my website wendyscoffee.com or call me at 979-201-1004

9 9

I became a promoter/distributor for the 90 Day Challange Body by Vi Nutritional Meal replacement shake & supplements, energy drink & healthy cookie plus more best on the market at this time for nutrition & cost. internet based & NO inventory is necessary, this company is growing @ over 20% a month & last month over 50,000 joined our Challenge You can have parties but some just do everything on the computer. This company treats its promoters/distributors & all customers better than any other company I have ever been associated with in home sales & I have done most of them. www.507318.bodybyvi.com is my site or email me @ glelanddul@aol.com

3
2 79

I am also part of body by vi and ViSalus- and it is amazing. THe products taste amazing and what better way to get healthy with a great company that is growing rapidly and to help others get healthy. http://dara2.myvi.net or http://behealthy4life.net

3 5

I sell lia sophia jewelry at parties. I never thought I'd be doing that, but I'm having a lot of fun! Getting to wear beautiful jewelry whenever I want is a great bonus. I have a hoot getting out with other women, trying on jewelry, giving away prizes, laughing and usually eating some great food! www.liasophia.com/deborahsmith

3
5 0

Sounds great and great that you like it too! If you want some additional income check out my website wendyscoffee.com

8 25

I am an independent distributor for an Internationally Famous & Respected Brand (owned by a famous NY Billionaire celebrity) in the health & wellness industry. We have a completely unique customized line of nutritional supplements based on your body's individual needs, healthy kids snacks, weight loss line, an energy drink line and my personal favorite: anti-aging skin care line. Full training & support provided. http://customwellnessprogram.com

3
2 0

I began my journey as an It Works Distributor four months ago! Right from the start I began contributing to the family income while being able to stay at home with my three children. The opportunity came to me at a time when I was about to have to look for work outside of my home. I was so relieved to have been presented with this opportunity because I really dreaded leaving my kids. Not only do I make a good income now, I also get to help people with their health/fitness goals! I can honestly say I love my job! I don't have to worry about sacrificing time away from my children anymore. This mommy has gone from a stay-at-home mom to a work-at-home mom. My hours are flexible to suit my kids' schedule. I love not being confined to a desk from 9-5. If you are like me and are looking for a job that is flexible, fun, and can give you financial freedom--check out my website www.slimdowntoday.myitworks.com! Here you can look at my company website and check out the products we offer. There is also a place to join if you decide this job fits you!

2
2 0

Yeah, it sure is a problem to find a legitimate company that hires SAHMs. Scam is everywhere :( And those companies that hire usually require a lot of training and nearly full time work which is impossible for a mom with a little kid. Seems that other extra income sources like crafting, secret shopping etc. are more reliable even though less profitable. I've also heard that a lot of moms make some nice money with reselling thrifted clothing. If you have enough time to dig for thrifted treasures in local thrift stores, then you can afterwards snap them, upload on Instagram, connect IG account to Inselly (that's a marketplace for IG users) and sell them there with some reasonable profit. I know it works for many women, so worth at least giving a try. And yes, TaskRabbit is also great as you can choose only those tasks that perfectly match your daily schedule and preferences.

2
49 0

I joined swagbucks and now earning a lot from doing surveys and watching videos and doing simple tasks.First of all I am not confident of the website but for completing simple surveys I am gaining more.Surveys are simple questions from daily life.we should tick the appropriate answer. Just a survey take only 5 minutes and we can earn 75 swagbucks from that we can redeem when we reach 700 swagbucks=5$.So moms at home can do this work when you have time.Join now http://WWW.swagbucks.com/refer/vimaljoe

0 0

I am trying out a new company who is launching this month. Its called giant cinema. They will be a TV platform much like Netflix except it will stream movies and TV for free. They are allowing you to sign and refer people as well and when they go live they will pay you 10% of all the commercial time that streams when people watch. Who knows it could be worth a lot and it doesn't cost any thing! If you want to try it and register visit http://www.ggcinfo.us

2
0 0

Hi i would like to know how to earn money at home am not very good at computers n wanted to know an alternatve thkz

2
0 0

Check out my website! Www.beakinnyinminutes.com it's a great source of extra income! I'm a stay at home mom of two

13 0

My son is involved in this amazing company, there hasn't been any company as great as this one that I have came across. I am able to have more time with my family and my son. Before I was working late night shifts, coming home and leaving day by day. I work from home now and this company is a blessing. I recommend others to take a look because this may be something that you have been looking for. May god bless you all.

Take a look at This If You are Looking For Something That will enhance your future and present for your family. Something that is positive and will help you and everybody in your life. www.syndicate.acnibo.com

2
20 0

Hi Mimi. I tried your link but can't get through. I'd like to view your website please, can you provide it again. Thanks.

0 8

I have my own Virtual Customer Service business (http://www.StarksEnterprises.Us) We offer customer service for major companies through email, chat and telephone all from the luxury of home. Many of these companies are Fortune 500 companies (Cruise lines, travel companies, tax software, roadside assistance association, etc). You get to pick the company, the days & the hours that you work. You schedule your shift in 30 min intervals. If you have a child that only does a half day at school, no problem. Work from 8am-12pm and then again when you put them to bed at night from 8pm-11pm or not. That's the beauty of it, It's YOUR choice. I love the flexibility and freedom that this job offers me. I have three children and I never have to miss a school play, class trip, recital, competition or anything else that we have going on. This job allows me to spend quality time with my family and have a stable income.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO:
1.) Recruit family members and friends to join to make money off them and who they enlist.
2.)Do any Telemarketing
3.) Do any Cold Calling
4.) Buy a product with the hopes of reselling it to make money
Can you tell that I speak from experience? I have tried all of those other companies that have you invest $200+ and then want you to harass your family and friends to make money. Not fun and I didn't find it to be profitable.

How would you enjoy a life with:
I.) No commute
2.) Little or no child care expense
3.) Spending less time and money at the gas pump
4.) Having to prepare/pickup your lunch and scarf it all down in 30 minutes
5.) Having to spend less money on lunch
This is legitimate employment with a tremendous earning potential ($9-$19 hour). It's perfect for busy parents, college students, retirees and anybody that's just looking to make money on their terms. Check us out:

Website: (http://www.StarksEnterprises.Us)
Email: Tonya@StarksEnterprises.Us
Phone: 470-234-5232
Currently not accepting applications in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Maryland.

2
0 24

The "start-up" fees are crazy! $250-$350?? I don't know of anyone else but I can't afford a job like that : /

3 0

I have the best job ever! I am a distributor for this health and wellness company and it is literally exploding right now all over North America. Now is the time to get in if you want an amazing income!!! This company is giving away 10 BMW's every day to every day people like you!

All you have to do is promote a 90 Day Challenge to better health... the benefits are weight loss, optimal nutrition... combatting childhood obesity... and the list goes on!!

Please visit https://excitingnewyoutwo.myvi.net to see more details about the challenge.

What do you have to lose?? :)

2
1 26

I tinker with a few projects on www.sharonsweb.com

2
1 26

Sharonsweb Autism Foundation - certified to teach Zumba (planning to start special needs classes), Scentsy fundraisers, eBay Giving Works auctions.

0 0

I became an affiliate/help sell other people's products online. I basically just send traffic to a website and get a commission when people buy products that they need. I had a coach help me develop a traffic plan and walked me through everything. It's beneficial for me and my family because I can work when my kids are sleeping, I don't have to do any direct selling, and it pays pretty well. Check out my website for more info or email me at kelsieozeki@gmail.com. I'd be happy to answer any questions!

Kelsie Ozeki
www.21SimpleSteps.info

1
22 0

Make all and a little more. Our moms earn $3,000 plus a month and that's being conservative
Our moms know how to make money online. If you are a mom juggling kids and family life you may want to consider a home-based business
For more info. MOM's You may really want to consider "The Power of 4". http://www.makemoneywithmeans.net

1
26 0

I am currently a stay at home mom. I started couponing while on maternity leave, which has saved my family hundreds of dollars. Also, taking survey online, there are a lot of great websites for that. Here's a few:
http://www.cashcrate.com/5490864
www.inbxdollars.com
www.instagc.com

they are all 100% legit and I have earned extra cash from all three of those sites :)

1
2 0

Hello Sarah, I will defiantly try these websites and see if I can make some money. I was laid off over two years and cannot find employment, and I have a daughter getting ready to go off to college next month so I really need to do something while I am looking. Thank You, Marie N

88 0

1
4 0

The only thing I have been able to find with no upfront cost is survey sites.

1
4 0

Lani how are those survey sites working out for you? I am trying to do them too. And some are good and others are not. What do you think?