How do you set boundaries with older children?

If you have children who are technically adults, but who still live under your roof or benefit from your resources, it's hard to know where it's fair to draw the line between respecting their adulthood and retaining respect for your wishes. How do you set boundaries for children who are no longer, legally, children?

1 23

What an interesting question and the answers all have a universal underlying theme... RESPECT.
Some noted that there should be no difference in the "adult child" as they were raised in that house knowing rules and the family expectations. The difference and the point of frustration is that as parents we were setting down rules and processes with out discussion. As young kids there is no need for discussion. They just had to do what was expected of them and what we TOLD them to do.... over and over day in and day out. Then at 18 they get it in their head that they dont have to follow these rules any more. They are free to do what they want when they want. That Hey I'm 18 Now... attitude. Not every kid goes through it but every kid has a infectious friend who is going through it and tries to pull them into it... hey you dont have to worry about curfew your 18 now...Your mom cant tell you what to do... your 18 now. Yeah, if your "Adult Child" (oxy moron like Jumbo Shrimp ha ha!).... has a friend like this bending your kids ear, you end up having a tuff time of it until you get them back down to earth. That phrase, "to whom much is given, much is expected in return"... that really applies as we have given 18 years or more to our kids to prepare them to be contributing people to society and their own welfare. Yes, free at 18.... free to be responsible and respectful and profitable and fruitful in deeds to others....yes, free from someone wiping your nose and making excuses for temper tantrums....free to do the right things and pay your parents back by being a contributing adult in their home. That could be financially, emotionally, chores, kindness....free to give back and not take any more. Free to become successful through effort. I believe in helping my kids get a good start in life through giving them a roof over their heads while they navagate this awful economic cycle we are in. But I have to see that they are working and trying and making smart choices too. That is being respectful too. To not squander our open home invitation and they are not saving or paying their bills or working at making their life stronger. No parents need squatters doing nothing with their lives.

35
77 104

Vicki,that was excellent advice. Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us.

8 40

They can choose to be respectful and responsble while still living under my roof...or they can move into their own house and pay their own bills.

27
0 0

James is 57 I think. Verbally abusive to me Hoarder.....the yard is full Driveway is full Garage is full Stinks Roaches Mice I am desperate Puts no Money into the house I am 82 years old

18 10

Adults who share living space follow rules out of respect for each other.

Letting the other adults know where you are and when you expect to be home. If you plan on being out overnight. Whether you will be home for meals.

Nothing to do with being a parent or a child - everything to do with being respectful. That's the way adults behave.

When my eldest son found that he could not comply with these rules, I told him to move out.

25
0 0

Might Baba Lucky!!! You have done it again, you have showed me your powers which i have been hearing from different people, but now am talking out of experience, Dr Baba Lucky you are the greatest spell caster that i believed that is existing cause you brought back my lover who left me since 2011 within 24 hours, Sir you are the greatest, thanks for your great work in my life, and i will live to remember you cause you putted a smile on my face by making my dream to come to past, thank you once again sir. My friends out there who needs help, i will advice you contact dr Baba Lucky for help cause he is a great man that everliving, here is dr Baba Lucky's email: greatpapalucky@yahoo.com. or 2348106722608 YOU ALSO NEED SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT HIM AS WELL. 1) If you want your EX back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a CHILD. (6) You want to be RICH. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been SCAMMED and you want to recover you lost money. once again the email address is greatpapalucky@yahoo.com

10 3

It's the same as when they lived there as minors. Unless they are paying rent, they live by the rules of the house (your rules) or find somewhere elso to live. That's been my motto with my kids.

13
0 1

even as adults - even if they pay rent - unless it is a shared roommate situation - there are still family rules. Interestingly enough, my son-in-law has a friend that is in his 30's that wants to come spend time working on our farm in a developing nation to see if that is where he wants to put his energy. My son-in-law told me that he had told him the "house" rules, which included no overnight guests (meaning his girlfriend) as the standards of our home were high and he should expect to abide by them. Okay, first you are asking where can I get a son-in-law like that! But the fact that all adults who visit or stay for a bit are expected to RESPECT the traditions and guidelines of the host without pushing... that I find an attitude that we need to expect from our adult children. As a was said above - they are free to choose where ever they wish and it might be noted that there will be rules where ever they live - such as paying bills on time and cleaning up after oneself that they will find even more difficult to observe in a timely manner. :)

1 7

When my son was living at home, he had to give at least 12hours notice if he was not going to be there for meals. His bedroom was his responsibilty, if his washing was in the dirty clothes basket I did it if it was on his bedroom floor he did it. If he was not coming home for the night I had to know no later than 9.30pm. There were no sleep overs allowed in his room. We both lived with this arrangement until he was 28 and we still have a good relationship.

11
0 1

I like the clear boundaries and expectations - and it worked!

0 8

My house, my rules. If my child who is an adult can't respect the rules of the household then maybe it's time for them to move out on their own. For example, if my daughter wants to live at home after she's 18, she needs to understand that visitors in the home will only be at certain hours. There are other children in the home therefore our rules still apply even though she's an "adult". So, in our house, no overnight guests of the opposite sex. Sorry, my house, my rules.

9
1 6

I believe things are different in today's economy than when I finished school. Jobs are harder to find and many college graduates are under employed. My eldest moved back home after graduating college and is still looking for a full time job. He works two part time jobs while paying huge student loan payments. I don't charge him rent, but when a big expense comes up , such as replacing a heat pump, he is required to pay his share of the costs to replace it. IF he was out partying all the time, I'd increase his expenses or charge him rent, but he spends the little spare time he has researching jobs and graduate programs. We both understand, that his intentions are to move out when he secures a regular full time job.

8
5 0

I am a divorced mom and have an 18 yr. old son. He had a full grant to a university and the grant and his acceptance was rescinded, for he received a "D" in english while attending Jr. college and high school at the same time. He got this by missing too many classes. (even though he graduated with High Honors)
Since his behavior showed me that his priority was not education, I told him he needed to get a summer job. And contribute to the household. I felt that he was most disrespectful about water and lights so, I decided, as a responsible parent, that I needed to help prepare him for life, by being financially responsible by paying a bill. He is in charge of the D.W. P. bill. He is now more respectful of the water and electricity.
Part of him is resentful, and part of him carries a sense of pride. I told him he only needed to contribute until he wanted too. Lol
Signed,
A devoted mother who enjoys her son

7
5 0

I almost forgot: He is in school, and working, and still contributes $200.0 a month. I find that he is much more conscious about ensuring that the food is put away and protected, where as before he was so lazy and would not take the time to make sure the food did not go stale by not protecting it. I am proud of my choices as a parent.

1 5

I have three adult children and the youngest along with her two year old and newborn live with me. Boundaries should be set no matter what the age especially when they move back in with children. I am at a point in my life where I don't wish to be tied down baby sitting etc. I love my grandkids dearly, but at the same time, I feel like it's finally time to look after myself first. Am I being selfish? Maybe, but for the last 25 years, I have given my children my all. Maybe it's a different era/generation, but when I moved out of my parent's home, I didn't move back in. I respect my adult children and treat them as such, but this is still my home and I pay the bills period. I don't like my daughter's boyfriend at all and he is not welcome in my home. Believe me, I am justified in doing so. Without starting a mother/daughter brawl, I put my foot down. The way I see it, is if she doesn't like it, she can find somewhere else to live.

7
1 19

definitely, you are not being selfish...every one is responsible for their own choices and decisions, sometimes we make mistakes nad have to asume responsibilities even though the easiest way out is to run to our parents, no matter the age, and try having them to come with a solution...

48 11

The boundaries could be set where the behaviors affect other members of the family. If the half eaten hamburger under the bed is attracting roaches, it has to be cleaned. If coming home at some unearthly hour awakens other family members, find a solution. Living with one's family can be thought of as practice in living with other people. If the family member makes others unhappy it might be a time to practice somewhere else.

5
0 17

When our son was 20 years old he said he and his girlfriend needed to talk to me and my husband. Expecting to hear that someone was "with child" we listened. He told us, "If he was going to continue living with us things had to change, and his girlfriend should be allowed to spend the night." We informed him that the rules of the house didn't allow for that, and if he wanted his girlfriend to spend the night he'd be paying rent somewhere else. He moved out, and all were happy.

4
15 4

1) By telling them that we are not their ATM machine. 2) Tell them to shape out or ship out 3) Tell them "GROW UP!!!"

4
7 61

I would hope that through the 18 years of living under your rules they would understand the hardships of being on their own and being responsible for how things progress in their life through the lessons we as parents have tried to instill. In regards to a child of mine living under my roof and legally an adult, the same rules apply!! Respect my rules or go do u and see how hard it is in the real world!!! I've worked too hard to now be stressed out for someone who now doesn't want to face adulthood and work or go to school to become a positive citizen in the community~ I refuse to tolerate such a thing.

3
110 19

I have 4 adult step children. The oldest (22) still lives with us while his sister (almost 21) has moved out. They had the house rules explained when they first moved in: let us know if you're going to miss dinner, when you'll be home, etc and what was expected of them in the way of chores. My stepdaughter didn't like my rules, so she moved out and we still have a very close relationship. She has also learned through living with roommates that my rules really weren't unreasonable. My stepson still lives with us as he honestly doesn't feel he's ready for the responsibility of having his own place. He's also in college full time and wouldn't be able to afford his own place. He helps watch his youngest brother (4) and helps out around the house, runs errands for us, etc.

3
2 6

I've told my children, parents don't live forever. You have to eventually know how to take care of yourself. If you wish to be lazy, you'll be living on the streets, going hungry. If you are having a hard time, I will do everything I can do to help financially within my means or just give advice. But there has to respect for rules. Without rules, there is chaos, we have to have rules. I do this because I love you.

2
13 0

My "adult" son moved out this spring, after he turned 19- he didn't like the rules we gave him, so moving was the option for him. Our rules were not difficult, if he didn't choose college, then he needed a job. We asked that he pay for his on cell phone (which he did), We told him $125 for
rent" and he needed to let me know when he was not planning on coming home. No coming home after 1 am (he as a 10 yr old sister) and we both work full time. The plan with rent, we were going to keep it for him in an account to help him afford an apartment when it was time. Of course we didn't tell him about that part because we knew he wouldn't pay. He was also supposed to keep his room clean. He couldn't manage to follow these rules, so we told him he needed to move.. tough love i know.. but I think he's finally learned that being an adult is not all fun and games.

2
1 18

I cannot answer this question correctly, because I am one of those moms that struggle with this everyday. My daughter is 23 years old, lives at home, eat our food and lays up watching our TV. All the while I am working daily and constantly paying all the bills. She has a job but works when she wants to and will come up with excuses to pay her debts, but yet buys clothes & has her nails done. I love her with all my heart but she drains me. I am in need of the guidance to draw trhe line & make a stand.

2
0 8

Two words: TOUGH LOVE. It's time for little girl to grow up and be responsible. I lived at home until I was 22. All the while I was going to college, working full time and paying my parents rent. I also paid for my own car, insurance, gas and contributed to the family. If she doesn't want to contribute, it might be time for some tough love. My stepdaughter asked me about living at home while going to school. I told her if she lived at home during college she could work at the same time and help out. She asked why would she work? I about fell out of my seat. IF an adult child is living with his/her parents, then they should contribute. No free passes.

63 13

I think it’s important to set the rules before the move if possible making it a house my rules policy. However, you can’t treat grown ups as children courtesy and respect should be the hallmark for both parties. Children should help with chores, keep regular hours and communicate.

http://dbadart.blogspot.com/

2
5 43

They need to pay room and board. Period. If you let your adult children live with you without paying room and board, you are not giving him/her the opportunity to learn that it's important to have a job and nothing in life comes free.

2
7 1

The only reason my daughter lives at home still is because she doesn't have the money to pay for school and a place to live. She is paying her own way through school and she isn't working. She goes to one of the top art schools in the country and they work them very hard. She puts in 14 hour days at school and we all agreed that would be her job. Every family has different standards and I know I couldn't make her pay to live here when she is shelling out $30,000+ to go to school.

7 1

My daughter is still living with us so that she can attend an expensive private school. She doesn't drive so I am still the one transporting her to class. She rides the bus some days. I wouldn't let anyone I care about ride the bus at night. It hasn't really changed much but we have always had a respectful home and she still hasn't had a boyfriend so that isn't an issue. She has many medical issues and I have a hard time not reminding her to take her meds. If she wasn't such a good person we probably wouldn't be doing so well. I am looking forward to having her here for the next four years.

2
254 28

it's definitely a differrent level, but the respect level should still be there, whatever your house rules are. When my 19yo moved back home, after 3 months of not putting a lot of effort into doing something full time, I gave him 30 days...he said or what? you're kicking me out....I told him absolutely not, you will just need to start paying rent. He had a full time job in 2 weeks. While they are legally adults, I think they still look for guidance and approval from parents and it is a struggle finding the balance between that and doing their own thing. I think honesty and respect are the two keys to a healthy adult/child relationship, and when the benefits at home aren't worth the sacrifices they feel they feel they are making (chores, curfew, no girls spending the night), then it is time to move on. I think it's harder on the parent because we KNOW how hard it is out there & want our child's life to be better than we had it, but we have to accept it's their turn to try it and we've prepared them as much as we can.

2
1 0

Amen: I did the same thing, and it worked; it worked better after he got married, and they set their rules for visitors. And reminded them, when the shoe is on the other foot, it's different! Now just setting the bounderies for their children, and mom and dad to comply with these rules too! What works in their home, doesn't always apply to grampa & gramma's house. The older grands comply with these rules, they are no different!

2
11 1

Wonderful book entitled Setting Boundaries with Your Adult Children by Allison Bottke. I highly recommend it. It really helped me when my 22 year old moved back home.

2
0 0

How do you set boundaries with your adult child and build a respectful relationship when your child holds resentment toward you because of bad things that happened to him when he was younger. When your felt you left him in a safe place (with family) and he was abused while you were working to support him and pay bills.

1
7 0

The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used items... Within 2 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle Dr.Osauyi did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need his help email him on Osauyilovespellhelp@gmail.com or Osauyilovespell@yahoo.com you can also call his cell phone on +2347064294395

0
0 0

My name is Doris Sonia , and I base in U.S.A…My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called LORD NOBEL, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Lydia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped LORD NOBEL E-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him VIA Email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before LORD NOBEL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man… If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you.Try anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here is his Email lordnoblespellcaster@gmail.com OR lordnobelspellcaster@hotmail.com or you can call him (+1973)813_4309)

0
0 0

What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life!!! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. gbojie for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 3months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr gbojie, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced to Dr gbojie a true Spell Caster. In less than 38 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. gbojie for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. EMAIL HIM FOR HELP: gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com : through his number +2349066410185. You can also read my testimony on his website: http://gbojiespelltemple.wordpress.com .
ARE THE THINGS DR GBOJIE CAN THESE
ALSO CURE.. GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, Stroke, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband..

0
86 0

I had relationship struggles in the past which led to the divorce with my first husband. After i and my ex husband got divorced, i had another chance to re-marry again and just 5 years of my second marriage there was another divorce which almost killed me emotionally. I stayed for another two years been unmarried and a single mother. Honestly I wasn't really happy, there was a time i saw my first husbands photo and i realized how much i loved him and have missed him. I tried to get to him but i was told that he moved to Canada and i may never see him again. I wept bitterly that night thinking i have lost the man that i have had so much love for. I asked for advise on what to do and a friend of mine gave me Dr MUNA of MARVEL SPELL TEMPLE website:http://marvelspelltemple.webs.com/ . i consulted him and to his very best with his powerful spells he helped me with a love spell and returned my ex husband back to me in 2 days. I am now happily living with my first husband and we are married again. DR MUNA, You are a man of your word. Thanks and i appreciate all the help you have rendered to get my ex husband back into my life again. I am begging who so ever that is facing this similar problem to contact this powerful spell caster on WhatsApp: +2348071660388, marvelspelltemple@gmail.com and consult him for solutions to relationship problems

0
11 0

This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 17 October 2016, and i saw a marvelous testimonies on the forum about the good works Doctor SAM. Am Lopez Angelito from United States. I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until Doctor SAM did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my divorced wife within 24 to 48 hours just as i read on the internet. I was truly shocked when my wife came home pleading for forgiveness to accept her back. Am really short of words to show my appreciation to Doctor SAM for he is a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of marriage. Are you in need of any help whatsoever? Don't hesitate to get in touch with him now. He also specializes on the follows;

Divorce reconciliation
Marriage reconciliation
Business growth
Promotion in your place of work/office
Making banks to grants loans
Cures of diseases such as; Cancer, Hiv Aids, Zika virus, Herpes Disease, Sexual Infection E.T.C.

Pregnancy or Fertility spell

Getting your EX/lover back

Getting your wife/husband back

Getting your boyfriend/girlfriend back

Email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com

Website: https://miraclefertilityso1.wixsite.com/dr-sam
Cell number: +2348110496031 Call him or add him on
whatsapp

0
1 0

Are you finding it difficult finding the right solutions to all your problems? you don't need to hide your problem because if you do, you will never find the solution to it. so i advice you to visit DR. UZOR SPELL TEMPLE today and get all your problem solved.money spell, financial problems, marriage problem, court case, what ever your problem is, get them solved because god didn't send you to this world to suffer.if you are interested you can contact via email {uzorspelltemple@gmail.com}or you can visit him on website: (www.uzorspelltemple.webs.com )

0
24 0

hello my name is WENDY DUSTIN from Canada I want you all to join me to thank this man for restoring my home with my ex husband who dump me for another woman for 5 years,. At first I never believed DR DAN will be able to help me win back my EX HUSBAND from this other woman but because I still love him and need him in my life.. I work and follow DR DAN instruction and it surprise me that after 3 Days of casting the spell and working with DR DAN, my EX HUSBAND called me asking me to forgive and forget the everything he has done to me that he still love me... now myself and my husband are fulling back together and we are very happy with our new life ... all thanks to DR DAN for the great work he has done for me.. I promise to always share his good work to the whole wide world and if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or call him +1 (310) 751-7818

0
4 0

Hello Greetings to everyone, I am Mrs. DAN TRACY From California, after Five years of marriage, My Husband divorces me off no reason, I cried all through and try all the possible best I could to make everything work out for good and to get him back but to no avail, I was confused and frustrated until I crossed a site of Dr.Adudu, I read everything completely on the site, it was talking about Love spells and reunion marriage spells and different types of spells, I was more confused on what to do because I don't believe on spell casters mostly on Love spells, though I decided to give a try out, I contacted DR Adudu and explained everything completely to her on what I am passing through to my own greatest surprise, Dr. Adudu told me that my husband is going to call me back to come home after three days she has finished casted the spell. I have believed on her and so surprising really my husband calls me back home and ask for forgiveness and he promised to Love me only and forever be with me only. All great thanks to Dr.Adudu for her marvelous spell work, contact her today by her email:DRADUDUSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or you can call him weti this number, +2347050270268

0
0 0

my name is Andre Philips,i just want to tell the whole world about this great woman,who brought happiness to my

life with the powers of her spell.All hope was lost when my husband drove me out of my matrimonial home just

because of a particular woman,i was heart-broken.
I always considered my husband the love of my life and my very best friend.When i met him i thought he was

unusually kind and sensitive person.While struggling for answers,and building what i can of a 'new' life,i find

myself really wondering why i dream of my home and my husband so much.But one day after so many years i met a woman

on a social network called MAMA KALAKI,whom i contacted.i told her every thing and she told me that my man will

come back in less than 24hrs after casting the spell,i never thought it will come to pass until i saw my husband in

front of my door the following day begging for forgiveness.
she is the best and the most powerful woman who has the answers to all kinds of problem,contact her for your own

answer on: mama.kalakisolutiontemple@yahoo.com or +2348146903679.

0
5 0

HOW I WAS ABLE TO GET PREGNANT
I want to share my true life story and how i got help to save my life and my marriage firstly i want to thank a great man called DR.UWAWA. i was married for the past 8years looking for a baby badly and i have spend alot of money for medical description all to no avail until the 9years after loosing hope already and my husband has already made up his mind to marry another woman and it was like big slap on my face till one faithful day i was on the internet checking on what to do to get pregnant and i saw a testimony share by Marina johnson from USA on how she got help to have a baby of her own today and she now live a happy life with his husband and she also pregnant again and i quickly contacted the email and number wrote which is dr.uwawaspellcaster150@gmail.com and +2348054265852 now am pregnant after doing what this man ask me to do and the instruction he gave to me, am now 7months pregnant after 8years of marriage am so so happy and if you are out there having this similar problem quickly contact him now for your help.
He cast spells for different purposes like
1. HIV/AIDS
2. CHRONIC INSOMNIA
3. Breast Cancer
5. herpes cure,If you want your ex back.
6. Als and Cerebrovascular Disease

0
1

I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and singing praises to this powerful spell caster called Dr,UZOYA who has done me a great favor by rescuing my relationship from break up. I used to think that i have a perfect relationship till when my lover started coming home late and everyday he gives me different excuses then i decided to keep a close eye on him then i discovers that he was having an affair with another girl. I was heart broken because i trusted him so much and knowing that he has a secret relationship, hurts me a lot.. But i thank all those who placed the contact information of Dr,UZOYA on the internet because through that i have been able to contact Dr,UZOYA and today my relationship has been restored with love and more romance than ever before. If you are in any kind of relationship or marriage stress i will do you a favor by dropping the contact information's of Dr,UZOYA which are via email: driraborspellcaster@gmail.com Or Call +2348151098492.

0
2 0

My name is CHERYL WARNICK from USA ever since my husband broke up with me left me, my Love life have been a mess. And I always thought and wish that we were together and that he would come back to my life and our Love could stay endlessly. I wanted to fight this war of Love without weapons, but then i realized that he has fully made up his mind against me. He no longer calls nor texts me. And I wanted him so bad. I will stay up through the whole night, won't close my eyes and couldn't survive it anymore, and I was ready to do anything to make him come back. I didn't believed in any type of magic spells or Love Spell Casting but when I was losing my husband, I needed help badly and someone to turn to. so i contacted DR MARVEL and after just 4 days of casting the spell my husband called me and told he`s coming back home. with his Powerful LOVE SPELL Not only was he was back fast, DR MARVEL opened him up to see how much I loved and needed him from every cell in my body. I must confess that I am very fortunate to have ever contacted DR MARVEL ..you can contact him via email extremespellhome@hotmail.com or directly on his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com/ Telephone +1 559 898 2962

0
5 0

I want to say i am the happiest person on earth today,since last week with what DR Ofemo has done for me , it all started last year when my husband left me and tell me his travel to see his parents,but i did no he was leaving with another woman who is 8 years older than him,and since then i haven hear from him again without calling or visiting.i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called DR.Ofemo and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my Husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship.i am happy because DR Ofemo is a man of his word because everything went well as he promised me. Are you have misunderstanding with your lover, You need lottery spell, pregnant spell, or any kinds of disease, or is your lover seeing someone else? what is your problem that you wish to solve? contact DR Ofemo today to make your wish come true,drofemospelltemple@gmail.com his hot line +2348163387496 thank you once again his email via drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his Via web sit http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

0
10 0

Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Mary Ken from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Miracle who can really solve all your problems. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Mike, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Cousin told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Mike was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, This is truly miraculous and the spell caster opened him up to know how much I love and needs him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much love we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email: homeoflightandsolution@yahoo.com thank you Dr Miracle in fact you are miraculous and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

0
86 0

My husband seek for divorce with no reasons for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have him back cos i really love him so much but all my effort didn't work out, we met at our early age in college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and he woke up one morning and he told me he’s going on a divorce, i thought it was a joke and when he came back from work he tender to me a divorce letter and he packed all his belonging from my house and left. i was devastated and i tried all i could to have him back but all did not work. I was lonely for almost 4 years, So i contacted a man who says he is a spell caster and i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for his full name and his picture. I gave him that. At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos i have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution, so when he finished with the readings, he got back to me that he’s with a woman and that woman is the reason why he left me, The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring him back, but i never believe all this he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days. 3 days later, he called me himself and came to me apologizing and he told me he will come back home. I can't believe this, it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution. The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and i got pregnant a month later, we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid. This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him, he has helped many of my friends too with similar problem and they are happy and thankful to him. This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster i have ever experienced in life. Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out. you can reach him EMAIL: marvelspelltemple@gmail.com or on +2348071660388

0 0

Have a 28 Year old daughter with 3 kids ages9,7 and 4. She has moved in with me and my new husband and it is causing stress in our marriage. What rules should we enforce?

0
0 0

I have a 22 year old daughter, that is not very mature. She can be difficult, and she can be self centered. I worry that no one will put up with her. I am making her sound horrible, but she seems to have always had problems keeping and making friends. She has a very dear friend who has stuck by her side since 5th grade. And she does have work friends. She lacks confidence, and patients. Please understand I love my daughter very much. She does not always have these tendencies, I am asking for advice because this generation of young adults seems to have the needed social skills to interact with the real world. I feel like texting, and sky ping have taken away the face to face eye to eye skills need to bridge over to the self sufficient skills needed to move forward in life. Help me understand this, she avoids. Now she tells me she is pregnant. What do I do. I told her I love her and I'm here, I just need some time to think. Help me, I am pro-life, always have been. But that is my personal choice. She wants to take the abortion pill.
I don't need mean responses. I am a cancer stroke survivor and need honest answers and suggestions. Thank you.

0