How do you tell your children that their parents who have been married for 16 years are separating?

Separation of a marriage is a difficult time, especially when it comes to communicating this to your children. How do you tell children of different ages that their parents, who have been married for almost 2 decades, are splitting up?

0 0

I was in this same situation a year and a half ago. I was married for 15 years and after many problems I decided to leave. My two boys were 8 and 10 at the time. Their father and I decided it was best if we told them together. We sat down and I told them that I was going to be moving out. I said that sometimes when people are married their relationship changes and they no longer can live together. We both assured them that this had absolutely nothing to do with them and that we would both still be very involved in their lives. We assured them that this did not change our relationship with them in any way, and even though we may not have the same love for each other, we would always love them no matter what. We assured them of how much we love them and that they were the most important thing to us. We just felt that for everyone to live a happy life, it was best for us to live apart. It's best to leave blame and details out of it. As parents you need to put your childs best interest first, and even if there is anger toward the other parent, you should both strive to bury that anger when around the kids and just focus on the kids. No matter how you choose to tell them, it is very difficult and emotional. Try to be strong for your kids. Let them ask questions and answer them in a manner that doesn't point blame. Cry and hug, and continue the constant reassurance. It's been a year and a half since I moved out. We co-parent and have 50/50 joint custody. There have been some very strained and difficult times during the past year and a half. There have been times when the kids have witnessed the anger and blame and I can see it only causes them pain. Its best never to discuss any matters that can cause tension in front of the kids. If necessary, get a mediator involved. The sooner you two can just focus on co-parenting and putting that as your number one priority the better. My rule has been, I don't talk to my ex-husband unless it directly relates to my kids. He still has much anger and hostility and I deserve to have a happy life, so the only communication is regarding the kids. I won't lie to you, it is not easy. My prayers are with you as you go through this very difficult time.

11
2 0

Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555..

3 10

Being a child of divorce ( my parents were married 19 years) I can tell you my experience. Chances are if there was any damage to be dine it has already happened unwittingly. How you tell them, as long as it's gently and supportively doesn't really matter. I'm the younger child and it didn't really effect me so much. My older brother was more aware of things before they came to a head and he still has lasting resentments. I was 13 and he was 16. The man my mother left my father for was also married and it seemed like his children had the same response. Older child effected more.
The issues really came more when our parents remarried. The dynamics that go into that are insane. Just be aware if your child's reactions and help them through it. It is a process that never ends. I am now 28 years old with a family of my own. I still have issues with my father's wife. As a result I will never go through a divorce. I really feel like unless the person is abusive you're not going to be that much happier with someone else. I listen to my parents and their issues with their spouses and they sound almost exactly the sane as when they were together.

5
0 0

I agree. Divorce isn't the answer unless there is abuse. Remarriage caused more issues and pain for everyone.

0 15

you should tell them that once you both was in love with each other in that best thing that came out of your love for each was them and it will never change in always answer their question to remember that you can still be friends but just can not live together and more

4
0 0

My name is Adams Helen from United States, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is DR TRUST, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship wih my husband who left me, When i contacted DR TRUST he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and careing. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, DR. TRUST can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via this email Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com call him +2348156885231.

1 1

I'm not sure how old your children are but I am currently going through this as well - my children are 10, 6 and 9 months. We spoke to the kids together and explained that Daddy was moving out but that he wouldn't be far away. We told them that sometimes grown ups just don't get along even when they try to. We explained that this situation had nothing to do with them and that we both still loved them very much and always would and then we put together a schedule of when their dad would visit so they knew that he would still be there for them. We also explained to them that they might feel angry or sad or confused or everything all at once and that it was ok and normal to feel this way and that they could and should come to me or their dad when they feel this way, even if it was just to say "I hate you". We assured them that we would be open and honest but that we might not always be able to answer their questions completely. When my oldest asks a question that I can't provide a full answer to - for example "what were you and dad not getting along about?" - I explained to him that it was grown up things and that maybe when he's a little older we can discuss it again. He knows that he's not getting the full story but he doesn't need to know that his dad is having an affair because that would cause more harm than good. I am also constantly asking him if he has any questions. It's important to remember the ages of your children and remind yourself that you want them to be able to be a kid and not worry about the complexities of adult problems. Don't lie but do remember their age when speaking to them. Therapy helps. Good luck.

3
0 0

I commend you for not giving details that would be harmful to your kids. As they get older and can understand the complexities of adult relationships, perhaps that would be a time to discuss it if necessary. I too kept information vague about some harmful things their father had done. Unfortunately he did not feel the same way and finds it necessary to lash out at me in front of the kids. Perhaps he is having a hard time dealing with his own choices and treatment of people. Anyway, you all deserve happiness. My kids are very happy now, they are very loved and know that they are the first priority in both of our lives.

99 48

Put yourself in your child's shoes. Literally. Ask yourself....what would YOU want to hear? That's the answer. It's ALWAYS the answer-for ANY problem/issue regarding children or other people. YOU have to think how YOU would feel or want it to go. I'm tellin' ya, that's the answer. Good luck. The words should come from you and only you. Word to the wise: Be honest-so there are NO surprises. If you are honest-and ALWAYS- then there are no unanswered questions, right? RIGHT.
This needs to be a together cohesive thing. Good luck to you-and your children.

2
99 48

I meant the words should be YOUR feelings and your husband's. You both should talk about it together, decide what you both want to say. I think you BOTH should explain when speaking to your children. Not just Mom. If it's just Mom, then they will think you are the bad guy. Dad needs to speak, as well. And agree. Yall both need to agree on the SAME STATEMENT/ISSUE. Should present a UNITED FRONT. And I would work extremely hard towards ensuring you and your husband show "friendliness" during and after this transition. This is important. They will already be unhappy. No need to make them feel unhappier. This isn't party time as you know. Regardless of what you BOTH say to them TOGETHER at the SAME TIME, they will still be sad. Very important, REGARDLESS OF AGE, that you explain it's not their fault. Because whatever you and your husband decide to tell them, it will make sense.......and not make sense.......you see? they will struggle mentally and emotionally to try to understand, and as a last resort to understanding, they may blame themselves. Very important that doesn't happen. But if so......I recommend lotsa love and patience.....Steel yourselves.....You can do it. I feel for you as well as your children. Good luck.

0 20

Went through the same thing myself about 4 years ago. My husband and I were married for nearly 15 years and he decided that he no longer wanted to be married. He was having an affair with another woman. We worked on the marriage for over two years with him telling me that he wanted to remain married but in the end he was lying and cheating behind my back. He basically then told me he no longer wanted marriage or a family. We too sat down with all four of my children and explained to them that daddy was leaving. I stressed to them that it had nothing to do with them and that it was basically their father's choice in that he no longer wanted to be married. It was one of the saddest days of my entire life. It was something I never imagined or ever wanted for my four awesome children. They did not deserve this. I did spend time telling them that the situation was not fixable in that their dad did not want to stay. I related to the younger ones that it was like having a vase that is broken. We tried to glue back all the pieces of the vase but one was missing. Since the one piece was missing the vase could never be fixed. I think the visual helped but I am still not sure they have fully recovered from this terrible event in their lives. I am very pro family and conservative as well as very religious so my point of view is guided deeply by my religious beliefs and what the church teaches. I would have done anything to keep my marriage together and told the children so. I related to them in religious terms that certain times people fall prey to sin and that we needed to pray for their dad and hope that at some point he would turn his life around. After four years since the initial permanent separation he is no longer with the "love of his life" but still remains not wanting marriage. So sad. He is a little boy that never wanted the responsibilities that come along with marriage and family. The children suffer so from this unfortunately. I hope this helps a bit.

2
50 0

I love your vase analogy. You are right you cant put something back together when a piece is missing. You exhausted all your options.

50 0

I hope you have exhausted your marriage therapy option.

PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR KIDS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. It has EVERYTHING to do with them. They get 2 sets of rules one at each household, 2 different significant other's to deal with, 2 different bedrooms to sleep in, 2 different schedules to deal with and , 2 unhappy parents.
Kids end up paying for YOUR CHOICE to separate/divorce.

You are teaching them relationships are hard and Mom and Dad couldn't do it, so they wont probably be able to either.

If you are getting physically abused- PLEASE leave ASAP. But if you aren't, please seek marriage therapy. (it works!!)

Teach your kids all valuable relationships take work and when you love someone you gladly work at it.

1
0 0

True, it does affect them, but you don't want them to feel that any of it was their fault or they were the cause. Telling them that you are separating is a very sensitive matter, to be dealt with carefully, in a manner that shows you understand how hard this is on them and you are both willing to help and support them through it any way that you can. Of course it is about them, their whole world is changing. It is so important to have that open line of communication so the kids can feel free to express their feelings and if needed seek counseling for them. It is the parents job to make sure the transition for the kids goes smoothly and every effort is made to help them through it in any way you can. I was in an abusive relationship which was causing more damage then good to my children to see this. My two boys were learning the wrong way to treat your spouse, and I was not going to put them through that anymore. We did try counseling, but both parents need to be willing to make changes and try, if they are not both committed 100% to working on it, then it is not going to get better. I am now in another relationship, one that is loving, caring and respectful. My kids now see someone treating their Mom in a way that is so supportive and they see the difference in me. My household is very stress free compared to what they are used to at their fathers. This is sort of a reprieve for them when they come here. We share custody 50/50 and are both very involved in their lives. It is very difficult at times to be around my ex but I put my feelings aside, it is all about the kids and we have a business partnership to raise our children and provide a good life for them. I pray, I teach my kids to pray, my fiancée and I have discovered the Lord together, and we are trying hard to make sure they have a happy life.

0 0

My perspective is from a child's view. My parents divorced after 18 years of marriage and while we still have a good relationship and I am an adult now, it is still very hard. I would respect their feelings. Your child's anger and pain are normal and to be expected. Don't think that they will get over it quickly or easily. I recommend counseling or some sort of family therapy.

Once the seperation occurs, never talk negatively about your ex in front of them or to them. They don't need to know any details about the marriage and why it soured.

1
1 0

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. My name is Mellisa, I have been rejected by my husband after three years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address powerfulibiezugbespell@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster Dr ibe have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. His email powerfulibiezugbespell@gmail.com

6 0

I Have never believer in love spell until i met this world's top spell caster. He is really powerful and could help cast spell to bring back once's gone.Dr Ofemo the great spell caster to do in my life. i had a fight with my husband in the past which led to our breakup. I tried all i could to make him come back to me but he refuse and said it was over between us, one day i came across a testimony on the internet on how Dr. Ofemo used his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact Dr. Ofemo via email and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 48 hours after he has finish the preparation of the white magic spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that Dr. Ofemo is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and fell on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back. Do you have a problem then also contact Dr. Ofemo today via email: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or his website: http://drofemospelltemple2.webs.com/ or you can call the great Dr four help +2348163387496. am so happy very well Love and Many Blessings Back to me again!email address: drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com thank you so much Dr Ofemo

0
6 0

Greetings to the world, My name is Jessica Graham I am from U.S.A am written on what I pass through my life, I have been barren for more than seven years and my husband is no more happy with me, everyday is like a war in our life's both his family members are not happy with me, my life just turn down and I never believe in any spell caster in my life because most of them are scams but my friend Alice made me to know that (DR SHAKEKE IS THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN TRUST) she gave me his email and when I contact greatshakeketemple@gmail.com DR SHAKEKE he made me to believe that he is really indeed a GREAT ONE now am having two kids, now happy living with my marriage, my husband and his family members now happy with me. No challenges you are passing through that DR SHAKEKE can never be of help to you. Again his email address is greatshakeketemple@gmail.com Contact him now so your problem will be solved

0
4 0

I am Rebecca, i will like to let every know that there is a true and real spell caster out there and he has helped me in so many way just a few days since i came in contact with him through the help of my good friend who introduced me to him. he did a love spell for me and assured me that after 2days, my ex husband will return to me and to my greatest surprise the 2day my ex came knocking at my door begging for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again. Once again thank you Dr, Shakiki, You are truly a great man wow this man has brought back the joy in my life that was stolen and now i live a better and sound life. he bring back my divorce husband home with his love spell, when i lost my husband.he is true to his word and he is here in the world to help mankind. he is the realest of all spell caster online. he is LORD Dr.Shakiki. you can get him via email: LORDSHAKIKISPELL@GMAIL.COM OR LORDSHAKIKISPELL@YAHOO.COM or you can also contact him through his website http://lordshakikispell.webs.com and i swear a trial will convince you and you will be a happy with you lover again call him +2349037171626

0
13 0

Hello viewer's , i want to share with you of a great spell caster who help me cast a spell on my ex boy friend who used me and dumped me for my girl friend, so when i met this great spell caster called Dr Aza, i explain what i was passing through. So he gave me instruction to follow, which i did, after three day's when the spell was cast, my ex boy friend called and started apologizing to me and said he want me back.You can also contact him if you have any problem via mail: azaspellcaster@gmail.com or call his agent via cell number:+2348107155060, to help you with your problem.

0
2 0

My name is Segio Collins from United States Las Vegas, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, I was the world’s biggest septic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a reliable source Doctor Ebakor a great spell caster helping me retrieving back my relationship with my EX girlfriend back when she ended and turned back to me for quite a long time now (3 months ago). He performed a spell for me and for 24 hours after the spell had been casted i receive a text from my EX girlfriend saying that she is sorry for what happened and the she needs me back. I want to recommend Doctor Ebaklor to the world. You can reach and contact him on his private email; Doctorebakorspelltemple@hotmail.com thank you so much Doctor Ebakor.

0
6 0

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. My Name is NICHOLAS EMILY, i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it.. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage was falling leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster DR OGBIDI to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster DR OGBIDI told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal again. he went ahead and cast the the spell for me, after 2 days of casting the spell my husband changed completely he came apologizing saying the way he treated me that he was not himself, i really thank you DR OGBIDI for bringing back my husband to me i want you all to contact him for those who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his mail here DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@YAHOO.CO.UK OR contact him through his website http://drogbidisolutionhome.webs.com/
you can call the great man on +2347050203191.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) If you want a child.
(5) You want to be rich.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

0
4 0

GREETINGS...................My name is JOHNSON JOY i from UK and i got married to HENRY KELVIN after six years in marriage ,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR IMONAH and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spell casters. Anybody who need the help of this spell caster DR IMONAH contact him through his email today at:(drimonahspiritualtemple@gmail.com) he can help you he is powerful and good at all type of spell work you need him to do for you and your problem will be over as my now

0
4 0

My name is Tessy Cole from Finland, My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 5 years older than him, i felt like my life is completely over so one day as i was browsing searching on the internet for help I read over the internet how a spell caster who has help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i needed is to get him back and live with him happily. So, i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called DR. EBAKOR and i explained my problems to him and he said he will cast a love spell for me that will bring him back forever. I had no choice but to inform DR. EBAKOR to cast the spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. And i am really grateful to this man for what he has done for me and my family, Thank you very much and i will continue to say and share my testimony over and over again. For those who need help or that are having the same problem or other wise as me should contact him on his email address; DOCTOREBAKORSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM

You can also reach him on his cell phone: +2348073604190

0
12 0

HI My Name is Jennifer , I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called dr ABULU of( abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called James we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get he back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com ) then you wont believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother a baby girl, thank you once again the great ABULU for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail (abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com or his website, http://abuluspiritualtemple.webs.com and he will also help you as well.

0
2 0

I can relate with lovers who are in the DARKEST times of their relationships because I've been there and trust me, it's a VERY BAD place to be. I was facing challenges in my relationship for close to two years.It was full of chaos,heartbreaks and tears.I loved my man and didn't want to lose him because we had a son and a daughter together.Nearly gave up on the relationship,till my best friend came across Dr Sugar Olumba.I gave him a try and contacted him.He assured me that the problem would be solved.True to his words my husband came back to his senses.Words can't explain my feelings.Dr Sugar Olumba was a blessing.Serenedipity.Sunshine knocked on our door.Their was warmth.My husband now makes me feel like the only woman in the world.On valentines day he bought me a car with a bouquet of roses to reassure me of his undying love.Thank you Dr Sugar Olumba. In my bid to help out people in dying need of help urgently in the worst cases of issues of relationship, Dr Sugar Olumba's contact is stated below:

Email: olumbatemple@gmail.com OR Call +2348109338488

Name: mellissa
Location: Maryland,USA.

0
6 0

My name is Haley James , I really want to testify to the good work of Dr. Pius for what he has done for me . couple of years ago, my husband left home after we had little misunderstanding, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails and no sign of him anywhere.and at the same time My daughter got sick so ill, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i give him a try but all to nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. Last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the Spiritual professional(Dr. Pius), i told the great man my problem and he told me that there is nothing to be worry about for me contacting him all my problem is solve . He asked me to provide the spiritual materials needed to cast the spells and of cost which i did (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a call from the new job i apply for with a Real Estate company, right now, my daughter is finally healed. I want to thanks Dr. Pius,for what he has done for me and my family. you can contact him via email: trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@yahoo.com his web sitehttp://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ his the solution to all problem i no you are going to be the next to share your testimony to people you can call the great man on +2348039456308.

2 0

There is help out there i have always thought life is a complicated issues until i met this great man the Dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, it all started when my wife and i had problems it was almost tearing my home apart our relationship was almost non existent until i lost my job all the problems were now compounded and my threatened and filed for divorce i had nothing to do and nowhere to go then i came across a post on the internet on how dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com helped one woman who was in need, i never knew all this spell casters are powerful so i decided to give it a shot and behold i was surprised when he told me not to worry that everything will be alright i never believed him i had my doubts because my wife was a very stubborn woman someone very hard to convince so i did everything he asked of me and to my surprise my wife started begging me to accept her back that she didn't know what came over her and i was called back in my place of work and compensated and i was also promoted all thanks to one man dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, if you are ever in problem or in need don't look anywhere else just contact this one man drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com and he will help you out in whatever situation you find yourself again i want to say thank you sir for all you done for me your son from the UK steven williams 

0
1 0

Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Edwin Wallace i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(drakugbespellhome@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {drakugbespellhome@gmail.com},i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing y

0
0 0

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Nina George and I base in London.My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster contact papa orgbounca who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa orgbounca brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa orgbounca e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa orgbounca is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa orgbounca today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact:
dr.orgbouncaspellcaster@hotmail.com Thank you great orgbounca. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attr

0
10 0

You are a waste of time.

3 0

I'm Linda Harry,am from Chicago,i want to share a live testimony on how Dr IDESHI was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting.I was going crazy when my Husband left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR IDESHI the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR IDESHI about how my husband left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 24 hours,My Husbnd called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for an interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out.thank you father for job well done in my life you can also reach him via email address:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com

0
0 0

After being in relationship with Harry for Five years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

11 0

This is a wonderful story on how DR. AKUE help me. I never believed in spell casting but After 3 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called DR. AKUE whom i met online after my friend Brown Sharon told me how He also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give DR. AKUE a try and i contacted him on his email dr.akue.solution.centre@gmail.com and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back for me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth once He is done. At first i thought it was a lie but i took courage and believed as DR. AKUE has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, apologizing for forgiveness. I forgive him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we are expecting our baby. DR. AKUE is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact DR. AKUE on his email on dr.akue.solution.centre@gmail.com at anytime and He shall help you solve your problems.

0
0 0

No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I'm about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest sceptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Marvel is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, and after much “cajoling,” she (my co-worker) got me to visit this website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. Dr Marvel is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than TWO DAYS later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well, on the road to recovery! Love and Many Blessings Back to You! Contact Dr Marvel through his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com or his email on extremespellhome@hotmail.com.

0
2 0

THANKS TO DR BENEDICT FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{benedictsolutioncentre@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster DR benedict. So.
So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(benedictsolutioncentre@gmail.com}he is the solution

0
1 0

Truth be told,I know that they're a lot of stupid asses who call themselves spell casters to take your money and don't get nothing done in return,but one thing you all need to know is that in anything in life there's always a good and bad..

I never believed in love Spells or Magics for starters not until I had issues and came across Ogodo spell caster. My wife left me for no reason,I did all I could do to work things out with her but to no avail,I ran kinda mad for a while believe me when I say it was frustrating,I told the spell caster what has happened and all he asked was if I wanted my wife back in good faith,still it sounded weird but I gave it a try,I did all he wanted of me,now I was waiting for the miracle, by the 3rd day hoping my phone would ring or something, then nothing came up, I began to give up all hopes,actually I did give up not until the 7th day when Sarah called asking how I was doing,it was like a dream because I didn't believe in it,we are happily back together as a family,I can't begin to go into details but the spell caster(Ogodo)has really worked a miracle and I will always be grateful to him..he has helped some people I know with similar problems and they are happy and thankful to him..I'm only posting this because I know that there's a person out there who needs help like I did,you can send him a mail and I hope you'd be the next person telling your own story:osagieogodospellcaster@gmail.com

0
4 0

Yay!! you cannot believe what this spell caster Lord Shinnok just did for me!!! Was this all a magic?? "This is totally a Christmas miracle for me lol" My mouth are short of words. “I got a divorce from my husband when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had only been married for a short time and had another child who was 1 year old. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters from other countries, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Lord Shinnok who guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me before Christmas day. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today 24th of December 2014.. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. I never thought, in my whole life, that I would be writing to thank someone for casting a love spell on my marriage, but that day has arrived! I have never been happier in my life, and I feel like all of my dreams has turned into reality now. Thank you, Shinnok, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine, Contact him through his website: http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple and email: Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. He is also on skype: lord.shinnok1. thank you so much sir (Mrs Audrey Heffler from Australia).

0
8 0

Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Tracy Jones from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Eku who can really solve your problem. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Newton, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Aunty told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Newton was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to know how much I loved and needed him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email
drekuperfectspells@yahoo.com and just visit DREKUPERFECTSPELLS.blogspot.com and see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Eku and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

0
0 0

Me and my boyfriend were seriously in love for six years and we were planning to get married but one day he came to my house and told me he was no longer interested in our relationship simply because he was dating another rich lady who promise to buy him a car and to sponsor their wedding. And i suffer heartbreak for seven months and i was not tired of loving him.so i take a bold step by contacting a spell caster who help me bring my ex boyfriend back. he is powerful and great his contact via Emailprophetjameshomeofanswer@hotmail.com or cell phone +2347035825346

0
2 0

Do you need an urgent spell to get your ex back there is a great spiritual father who can help his name is dr theo of theospellcaster@gmail.com can help you solve your love problems and any problems you are encountering he is a problem solver and he will solve all your problems for you as he solved mine problem with my husband and made our family to live as one again if you need his help on any problem you can contact him on his email on-
theospellcaster@gmail.com

0
0 0

GREETINGS...................

My name is DAVIES BECKY i live in USA and i got married to JOHN KELVIN after seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR OZIL and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spell casters. Anybody who need the help of the this spell caster DR OZIL contact him through his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or you can also contact him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ you can contact him if you need his help in your relationship or anything contact him his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com

0
2 0

0
1 0

After being in relationship with him for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is DRAISEDIONSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem.

0
3 0

I want to testify of a great death spell caster that helped me in casting a death spell on the lady that almost took my lovely husband completely away from me and our two sons,after the casting the bitch died in her sleeps within 48hours,all thanks to this great man called instant death. If you also need an urgent death spell on someone then contact this great man immediately via his email address, drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com OR druddebhuluspelltemple@gmail.com.... CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com OR drudebhuluspelltemple@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

0
6 0

After being in relationship with him for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is DRAISEDIONSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem.

0
12 0

My name is Andrey mark,from United Kingdom, i am in the England army, one day, we went to Iraq, leaving my wife and two kids. I was away from home for ONE year, when I returned my wife told me she was no longer interested in the marriage that if she could survive for 1 year without me, the marriage is meaningless. Leaving home for ONE year was not easy but not having a family when i came back was more difficult. I pleaded continuously with her for 2 years even left the army just to convince her but all my attempt to get her back failed.On one faithful day, as I was about to sign a friend's guest book, I saw a post about a spell caster, at first I laughed but took the email address and phone number. After 2days something inside of me just asked me to contact him so i did and he cast a spell for me and he told me she was going to come back to me after 24 hours, to my surprise she called me even before the 24 hours elapsed and she said honey where are you, I'm outside the house, please come and open the door for me. I opened the door and she came in, immediately she fell down on her knees and apologized to me, she said she was wrong to have left me and said she wanted me back. This is a big miracle..... All thanks to Dr iayaryi of (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com), if not for him,I wonder the kind of life I would have lived. I want to use this medium to encourage other men and women out there, to contact this great spell caster, he is one of the greatest spell caster that ever exist. Dr iayaryi have all kinds of spell and these include Love spell, Lucky spell,business spell,spell to stop divorce, Favor spell, curing spell e.t.c. This is his direct contact: (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com) or you can contact him directly through his personal (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com)

0
24 0

My name is jones clifford from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR steve. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR steve, You can reach him via email:(prophetogogalaga@gmail.com...He can solve any problem like,

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office

(4) You want women & men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever
.
(8) If you need financial stance.

(9) He can make you pregnancy.

(10) He can cure you from any diseases.

contact:prophetogogalaga@gmail.com... contact before it will be too late

0
7 0

I want to appreciate Dr.Kasee of ONIMALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM for bringing back my husband who left me and the kids for almost 2 years. i never taught i would never get him back untill i saw a comment online about dr. Kasee and i contacted him, after following all instruction given to me by Dr.Kasee, my husband came back begging for forgiveness within the space of 48hours. Thanks doctor your spell is really great. For those of you who have marriage/relationship problem should contacct him for help via email: onimalovespell@gmail.com and experience it yourself.

0
1

Hello to the world at edge,

I want you to hear a good testimony of the great love Dr Odige of odigelovespelltemple@yahoo.com) who help me on my time of problems,
My name is Joyce and i am from France and i am married with 2kids and i had a lovely family before before all the problem i want to share with you happened,my husband use to be very caring and lovely to me and my kids and we were very happy with each other,until a day and we where having a dinner in one of the restaurant in our state and their was a lady who was sitting close to us and i never knew she was interested to have my husband and due to i was with my husband she could not do anything there then after that day,my husband started to maltreat us at home not knowing that he his seeing that lady until a friend came to told me and i confirm it my self it really hurt due to the love we shared before,it really affected me until a friend who came from Africa told me about the powers of Africa spell Doctors specially Dr Odige of odigelovespelltemple@yahoo.com,even if i did not believe in spell i had nothing but to try and to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and beg me and now we are living more happy than before please you all should come together and thanks these great Dr Odige of odigelovespelltemple@yahoo.com,He can also help you if you believe in him and these is contact: http://odigelovespellsolution.webs.com/,thanks thanks once again

0
6 0

GREAT SPELL CASTER( DR. IYAYI ) THAT HELP ME RESTORE BACK MY MARRIAGE. What a wonderful spell caster that has brought back happiness to my life, I got married to Paul and we loved and cherish ourselves so much but he just woke up one morning saying he needs a divorce I was so damn surprise to hear that statement from Paul the next day I got a letter from the lawyer that I should be in court on the 4th of September I was like how would I start this new month with a court case and as well I was also trying to get a loan which I have been paying for and I need got the loan so then I contacted Dr Iyayi after I read lots of reviews about him on the internet I had confident in him that he would surly cancel the divorce and also my loan would be credited Dr Iyayi just told me that everything would be sorted out within 48 hours I put all my trust in him because Dr Iyayi does not believe in Black magic or Voodoo power he believes in Almighty God believe me within 48 hours the divorce that we where suppose to go to court was canceled and as well my loan which I have been trying to get for 3 years was credited it was a wonderful news and as well my lover came and apologize to me and told the lawyer to will all his properties to me and make everything be in my name and made me had his SSN, and ATM pin jusT to prove to me that he wont leave me for any reason am so happy today and please if you need help just contact Dr Iyayi on driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. driyayilovespellhome@yahoo.com or contact him through his website address: http://greatdriyayilovespellhome.webs.com He is the best spell caster. You can also contact him through his mobile number: +2348110496031

62 0

My parents split when I was 2 - I am 23 now - I think just tell them that you both want to explore the world a and learn a bit more and you need to do it by yourselves but you are still friends.

0