How do you tell your children that their parents who have been married for 16 years are separating?

Separation of a marriage is a difficult time, especially when it comes to communicating this to your children. How do you tell children of different ages that their parents, who have been married for almost 2 decades, are splitting up?

0 0

I was in this same situation a year and a half ago. I was married for 15 years and after many problems I decided to leave. My two boys were 8 and 10 at the time. Their father and I decided it was best if we told them together. We sat down and I told them that I was going to be moving out. I said that sometimes when people are married their relationship changes and they no longer can live together. We both assured them that this had absolutely nothing to do with them and that we would both still be very involved in their lives. We assured them that this did not change our relationship with them in any way, and even though we may not have the same love for each other, we would always love them no matter what. We assured them of how much we love them and that they were the most important thing to us. We just felt that for everyone to live a happy life, it was best for us to live apart. It's best to leave blame and details out of it. As parents you need to put your childs best interest first, and even if there is anger toward the other parent, you should both strive to bury that anger when around the kids and just focus on the kids. No matter how you choose to tell them, it is very difficult and emotional. Try to be strong for your kids. Let them ask questions and answer them in a manner that doesn't point blame. Cry and hug, and continue the constant reassurance. It's been a year and a half since I moved out. We co-parent and have 50/50 joint custody. There have been some very strained and difficult times during the past year and a half. There have been times when the kids have witnessed the anger and blame and I can see it only causes them pain. Its best never to discuss any matters that can cause tension in front of the kids. If necessary, get a mediator involved. The sooner you two can just focus on co-parenting and putting that as your number one priority the better. My rule has been, I don't talk to my ex-husband unless it directly relates to my kids. He still has much anger and hostility and I deserve to have a happy life, so the only communication is regarding the kids. I won't lie to you, it is not easy. My prayers are with you as you go through this very difficult time.

11
2 0

Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555..

3 10

Being a child of divorce ( my parents were married 19 years) I can tell you my experience. Chances are if there was any damage to be dine it has already happened unwittingly. How you tell them, as long as it's gently and supportively doesn't really matter. I'm the younger child and it didn't really effect me so much. My older brother was more aware of things before they came to a head and he still has lasting resentments. I was 13 and he was 16. The man my mother left my father for was also married and it seemed like his children had the same response. Older child effected more.
The issues really came more when our parents remarried. The dynamics that go into that are insane. Just be aware if your child's reactions and help them through it. It is a process that never ends. I am now 28 years old with a family of my own. I still have issues with my father's wife. As a result I will never go through a divorce. I really feel like unless the person is abusive you're not going to be that much happier with someone else. I listen to my parents and their issues with their spouses and they sound almost exactly the sane as when they were together.

5
0 0

I agree. Divorce isn't the answer unless there is abuse. Remarriage caused more issues and pain for everyone.

0 15

you should tell them that once you both was in love with each other in that best thing that came out of your love for each was them and it will never change in always answer their question to remember that you can still be friends but just can not live together and more

4
0 0

My name is Adams Helen from United States, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is DR TRUST, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship wih my husband who left me, When i contacted DR TRUST he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and careing. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, DR. TRUST can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via this email Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com call him +2348156885231.

1 1

I'm not sure how old your children are but I am currently going through this as well - my children are 10, 6 and 9 months. We spoke to the kids together and explained that Daddy was moving out but that he wouldn't be far away. We told them that sometimes grown ups just don't get along even when they try to. We explained that this situation had nothing to do with them and that we both still loved them very much and always would and then we put together a schedule of when their dad would visit so they knew that he would still be there for them. We also explained to them that they might feel angry or sad or confused or everything all at once and that it was ok and normal to feel this way and that they could and should come to me or their dad when they feel this way, even if it was just to say "I hate you". We assured them that we would be open and honest but that we might not always be able to answer their questions completely. When my oldest asks a question that I can't provide a full answer to - for example "what were you and dad not getting along about?" - I explained to him that it was grown up things and that maybe when he's a little older we can discuss it again. He knows that he's not getting the full story but he doesn't need to know that his dad is having an affair because that would cause more harm than good. I am also constantly asking him if he has any questions. It's important to remember the ages of your children and remind yourself that you want them to be able to be a kid and not worry about the complexities of adult problems. Don't lie but do remember their age when speaking to them. Therapy helps. Good luck.

3
0 0

I commend you for not giving details that would be harmful to your kids. As they get older and can understand the complexities of adult relationships, perhaps that would be a time to discuss it if necessary. I too kept information vague about some harmful things their father had done. Unfortunately he did not feel the same way and finds it necessary to lash out at me in front of the kids. Perhaps he is having a hard time dealing with his own choices and treatment of people. Anyway, you all deserve happiness. My kids are very happy now, they are very loved and know that they are the first priority in both of our lives.

99 48

Put yourself in your child's shoes. Literally. Ask yourself....what would YOU want to hear? That's the answer. It's ALWAYS the answer-for ANY problem/issue regarding children or other people. YOU have to think how YOU would feel or want it to go. I'm tellin' ya, that's the answer. Good luck. The words should come from you and only you. Word to the wise: Be honest-so there are NO surprises. If you are honest-and ALWAYS- then there are no unanswered questions, right? RIGHT.
This needs to be a together cohesive thing. Good luck to you-and your children.

2
99 48

I meant the words should be YOUR feelings and your husband's. You both should talk about it together, decide what you both want to say. I think you BOTH should explain when speaking to your children. Not just Mom. If it's just Mom, then they will think you are the bad guy. Dad needs to speak, as well. And agree. Yall both need to agree on the SAME STATEMENT/ISSUE. Should present a UNITED FRONT. And I would work extremely hard towards ensuring you and your husband show "friendliness" during and after this transition. This is important. They will already be unhappy. No need to make them feel unhappier. This isn't party time as you know. Regardless of what you BOTH say to them TOGETHER at the SAME TIME, they will still be sad. Very important, REGARDLESS OF AGE, that you explain it's not their fault. Because whatever you and your husband decide to tell them, it will make sense.......and not make sense.......you see? they will struggle mentally and emotionally to try to understand, and as a last resort to understanding, they may blame themselves. Very important that doesn't happen. But if so......I recommend lotsa love and patience.....Steel yourselves.....You can do it. I feel for you as well as your children. Good luck.

0 20

Went through the same thing myself about 4 years ago. My husband and I were married for nearly 15 years and he decided that he no longer wanted to be married. He was having an affair with another woman. We worked on the marriage for over two years with him telling me that he wanted to remain married but in the end he was lying and cheating behind my back. He basically then told me he no longer wanted marriage or a family. We too sat down with all four of my children and explained to them that daddy was leaving. I stressed to them that it had nothing to do with them and that it was basically their father's choice in that he no longer wanted to be married. It was one of the saddest days of my entire life. It was something I never imagined or ever wanted for my four awesome children. They did not deserve this. I did spend time telling them that the situation was not fixable in that their dad did not want to stay. I related to the younger ones that it was like having a vase that is broken. We tried to glue back all the pieces of the vase but one was missing. Since the one piece was missing the vase could never be fixed. I think the visual helped but I am still not sure they have fully recovered from this terrible event in their lives. I am very pro family and conservative as well as very religious so my point of view is guided deeply by my religious beliefs and what the church teaches. I would have done anything to keep my marriage together and told the children so. I related to them in religious terms that certain times people fall prey to sin and that we needed to pray for their dad and hope that at some point he would turn his life around. After four years since the initial permanent separation he is no longer with the "love of his life" but still remains not wanting marriage. So sad. He is a little boy that never wanted the responsibilities that come along with marriage and family. The children suffer so from this unfortunately. I hope this helps a bit.

2
50 0

I love your vase analogy. You are right you cant put something back together when a piece is missing. You exhausted all your options.

50 0

I hope you have exhausted your marriage therapy option.

PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR KIDS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. It has EVERYTHING to do with them. They get 2 sets of rules one at each household, 2 different significant other's to deal with, 2 different bedrooms to sleep in, 2 different schedules to deal with and , 2 unhappy parents.
Kids end up paying for YOUR CHOICE to separate/divorce.

You are teaching them relationships are hard and Mom and Dad couldn't do it, so they wont probably be able to either.

If you are getting physically abused- PLEASE leave ASAP. But if you aren't, please seek marriage therapy. (it works!!)

Teach your kids all valuable relationships take work and when you love someone you gladly work at it.

1
0 0

True, it does affect them, but you don't want them to feel that any of it was their fault or they were the cause. Telling them that you are separating is a very sensitive matter, to be dealt with carefully, in a manner that shows you understand how hard this is on them and you are both willing to help and support them through it any way that you can. Of course it is about them, their whole world is changing. It is so important to have that open line of communication so the kids can feel free to express their feelings and if needed seek counseling for them. It is the parents job to make sure the transition for the kids goes smoothly and every effort is made to help them through it in any way you can. I was in an abusive relationship which was causing more damage then good to my children to see this. My two boys were learning the wrong way to treat your spouse, and I was not going to put them through that anymore. We did try counseling, but both parents need to be willing to make changes and try, if they are not both committed 100% to working on it, then it is not going to get better. I am now in another relationship, one that is loving, caring and respectful. My kids now see someone treating their Mom in a way that is so supportive and they see the difference in me. My household is very stress free compared to what they are used to at their fathers. This is sort of a reprieve for them when they come here. We share custody 50/50 and are both very involved in their lives. It is very difficult at times to be around my ex but I put my feelings aside, it is all about the kids and we have a business partnership to raise our children and provide a good life for them. I pray, I teach my kids to pray, my fiancée and I have discovered the Lord together, and we are trying hard to make sure they have a happy life.

0 0

My perspective is from a child's view. My parents divorced after 18 years of marriage and while we still have a good relationship and I am an adult now, it is still very hard. I would respect their feelings. Your child's anger and pain are normal and to be expected. Don't think that they will get over it quickly or easily. I recommend counseling or some sort of family therapy.

Once the seperation occurs, never talk negatively about your ex in front of them or to them. They don't need to know any details about the marriage and why it soured.

1
1 0

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. My name is Mellisa, I have been rejected by my husband after three years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address powerfulibiezugbespell@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster Dr ibe have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. His email powerfulibiezugbespell@gmail.com

5 0

I’ve been married to my husband for 15 years now and I was at a total loss as to what was going wrong with our marriage. He just seemed to stop loving me. One of the EBook of Doctor CASERA that I read online helped me to save my marriage life, I’ve totally changed the way I approach the situation as I followed the instructions given to me by Doctor CASERA it was not easy during the last two months been a Breast Cancer patient but the turnaround in our relationship has been simply amazing for my husband is back and the love and affection he's showering on me is so loving and I highly recommend to all the great Doctor CASERA for he's able and capable to help in any situation. This is his contact for anyone out there that needs his help also. E-mail: relationshipsolutionhome@hotmail.com OR Call/text: +1 (518) 460-6400. He can also cure diseases like HIV, AIDS, Herpes Virus, Cancer, E.T.C.

0
0 0

We are Ireland based major/Direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN, Bonds and CDs and this financial instruments are specifically for lease and sale.We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers with offices all over Europe.
we always deliver on time and precision as Set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans (Business Start-up Loans or Business Expansion Loans), Equipment Procurement Loans (Industrial Equipment, Air crafts, Ships, etc.) as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed, Our Terms and Conditions are reasonable.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: 10M MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top 25 .
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 4+ 2%
6. Sale Price: 32+2%
7. Delivery by SWIFT .
8. Payment: MT103-23
9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.
Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcomed; do get back to us if you are interested in any of our services and for quality service.
Name : Cathal Mc Hugh
E-mail : Cathalmchugh0700@gmail.com
Skype id : Cathalmchugh0700@gmail.com

0
0 0

OMG!!! I'm Jen by name from USA Georgia. I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr Akereco. I just can't believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me presenting a ruby rose begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred early this year. And this whole miracle happened after i ordered an urgent 24hours of Dr Akereco powerful love spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr Akereco you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i don't know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world. and you all can contact him via email: (drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com) website is: ttp://drakerecospellcast4.wixsite.com/akerecospellcaster
cell phone: +1678-369-8701

0
29 0

THIS IS GENUINE. NO SCAM. Hi! My name is Myriam Boyer. I want to tell my testimony to the whole world how this great and powerful man called great baba helped me to bring back my partner. My man left me for another lady for five years. I almost gave up until my friend advised me and introduced me to this great man whom she met on the internet. I never believed at first but she encouraged me and i tried to believe and contacted him on his email. I told and explained everything to him and he assured me that he will help me and that i should not worry too much. I believed him and i did all that he asked me to do which i did and it work perfectly and my husband came back to me begging for forgiveness. I am so happy and excited now. I discovered that when my husband came back he even loved me more than the way he used to love me before he left me. great baba opened up his eyes to see how much i love him and how much love we ought to share together as one. This is not brain washing contact great baba now on his email: Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com

AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK HIM ON:

Greatbabaofsolution.blogspot.com

Highersolutiontemple.blogspot.com

0
10 0

Hi everyone!!!
I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from UK, it has become a testimony that i most share among our society today and i hold a very strong stand against it, that is why i have put it as a must for me to spread the news about Dr Ahmed as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you ?Contact.:
Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or whats-app.: +2348160153829.
save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe.

0
0 0

Excited my life is back My husband and I have been together for almost 11 years in October. The way we met wasn’t the best way since we both had relationships. We ended our relationships to be together (or so I thought we BOTH did). As soon as I ended up pregnant with our first baby, I find out he was cheating with his EX! My world went upside down. It was very hard for me since I was pregnant and hurt. Over the years I just kept forgiving him over and over again of not only multiple affairs, but of his accusations of me being unfaithful and disrespecting me. We now have 3 kids and I just completely felt neglected and felt low of myself. I had my own affair… It has not been easy for BOTH of us to overcome. Somehow over the last few weeks we have been working together to move on. We are now moving out of state. I love my husband and I am positive he loves me. I am going to try and show him this approach. Somehow we were already doing it! We have a better communication than we’ve had in years! We are learning how to speak calmly out feelings and concerns. It hasn’t been peachy, but I can see that we both are starting to respect eachother. We care for each other’s feelings. We have US a main priority. We aren’t taking counseling, but somehow we see that little by little we seem more comfortable with eachother. Sometimes we may notice how good it is going and may step back, but helping eachother out by holding and saying it’s ok to be happy again. I love my family. and my husband and i need to keep my marriage save with him from other women so i have to seek for a love spell to keep our marriage stronger so i contacted Dr happy who help me to keep my marriage save and secure from other women am very happy today coz my husband love me more and more like ever before, we are living as one big family again bless Dr happy for what he did to me and my husband if you need help contact him too he is real and 100% guarantee ok so email him at : happylovespell2@gmail.com call +23

0
8 0

Dr Hope is a very genuine spell caster and a very unique and a powerful man of wisdom. Dr Hope brought back joy to my life and to my family again by bringing my husband back to me, by curing my sister's cancer disease and by also curing my cousin's hiv virus with his special powers. Dr Hope is really a gifted, amazing, and a very good man who truly knows how to do his job better and if not for him what would my life turn to? Dr Hope thank you so much and i will never stop talking about your great deeds. Words can not express how much good you have done for me and my family and i believe that even a thousand words won't be enough to describe your good great works. If you are in need of any spiritual help why not run to Dr Hope? just contact Dr Hope on his email: Ultimatesolutionhome55@yahoo.com or you can also contact him on his web site on:
http://ultimatesolutionho5.wixsite.com/dr-hope and he will help you. Contact him now and get your solution. Thank you Dr Hope for you are indeed a great man.

0
10 0

Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Mary Ken from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Miracle who can really solve all your problems. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Mike, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Cousin told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Mike was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, This is truly miraculous and the spell caster opened him up to know how much I love and needs him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much love we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email: homeoflightandsolution@yahoo.com thank you Dr Miracle in fact you are miraculous and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

0
1

i am so happy to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my ex lover around September 2015 with the help of Dr. Ofemo since 5 year ago, I almost gave up trying to get my ex lover back to commit to our relationship fully. I had tried the whole lot I knew, but what I DIDN'T know was that all I had to do was come to you Dr. Ofemo, and with your blessings and extraordinary magic powers, I wouldn't have to do all the work at all. you did your magic, and immediately after 24 hours, my lover came back to me with lots of apologies and flowers.. And now my life is balanced and happy again. Dr. Ofemo is a real and genuine spell caster he help me restore back my broken relationship. You do a great service to people, You are talented with spell to bring back ex lover and many more. Thank you for weaving your magic love spells for me. She is back just the way it was when we first met,his email address:drofemospelltempl@gmail.com it was all like a dream to me, i am so happy now as we are back together again thanks to Dr. Ofemo and i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him via email: drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his cell number +2348163387496 his web/site http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

0
0 0

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me, My name is Eric Gomez, i lives in Los Angeles CA. and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids, A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So,you can visit his Web site to know more about him: http://africatemple.yolasite.com. if you have any problem contact Dr Frank Ojo, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. So thanks to Dr Frank Ojo for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com}, Thanks..

2 0

HELLO:
my name is joel sandra from Canada, i want to testify to the general public on how my relationship was restored back by the great power’s of dr uzoya after three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with dr uzoya that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married with a kid. All thanks to dr uzoya for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need, job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing,money spell, etc.you can Contact him via email:driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR you can also reach him directly on his cell phone number +2348151098492

0
6 0

I never believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my husband after he served me with divorce papers.. my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life, because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the fact that this spell caster was presently here in Florida when i contacted him. And that so much gave me the assurance because i have heard much more on how he has helped alot of people... and with the help that this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me and my ex husband back together again with his powerful spells. Thank you so much priest Omar for your help in reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life would have permanently turned out to b a mess. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com. +1 863) 274-3763.

0
0 0

28 0

I am very grateful to Therapist Oniha of the winexbackspell@gmail.com for helping me win back my wife, I was almost losing hope in life when my wife of 5 years ended our marriage ... Therapist oniha did the best spell to win her back for me oohhhhh am so happy posting this to any blog for viewers to see my testimonies.

0
0 0

i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband who left me over 3 months now, we got married for more than 7 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. So i decided to tell my co-worker and when i told her shell told me that there is a Psychic spell caster named Priest ALLI that i should contact him that he can solve my problems. So she gave me his email and his website and i contacted Priest ALLI and explained everything that has happen to him. And he only tell me not to worry that my husband was going to come back to me just as he left i thought it was a joke. But it was a surprise to me when it happen the way Priest ALLI said it. Now i am a leaving testimony to what Priest ALLI can do. So if you are passing through similar problem just as i was you can as well contact Priest ALLI i know he will still solve your problem as well. Here is Priest ALLI email ALLISPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM or his website on You call also call his telephone number +2348149158514

0
5 0

Hello everyone this really worked and i am proud to testify of it. i saw a post on how a lady got her man back and i decided to try this Dr that helped her because my relationship was crashing. although i never believed in spiritual work i reluctantly tried him because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise Dr Zadson helped me and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised my man now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i can not say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship try him here is his email:eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com of a truth he really helped again his email:eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com or call +2347050269626

0
2 0

This is amazing i am oliver from uk,i am so happy today because of the great work dr odogun has done in my life for saving my family. I got married to my loving husband 3 years ago and we were living a happy life together and everything was moving on smoothly without any problem, 4 months later I went to the hospital for checkup and the doctor confirmed that I am three weeks pregnant with my heart filled with joy and my face full of smile and laughter I went home excitedly to tell my husband the good news and he was very excited about the news and that day is a day I will always live to remember, to cut the story short after I have put to birth a bouncing baby girl he was very happy, but along the line and all of a sudden he started keeping late night and doing things he don't use to do before, and one mourning I confronted him about his new attitude but he did not listen to my advice, but to my greatest surprise I discover my husband have a mistress in his office place and they were seeing each other after work hour. on one faithful night my husband came back home and started packing all his belongings and told me that he is tired of me that he is filing for a annulment not knowing that his mistress has cast love spell on him that was why he was acting strange so I told my friend about what am experiencing at home she told me not to worry about that and she gave me this contact drodogunlovespelltemple@hotmail.com and ask me to contact him that he will help me to bring back my husband in noon less than 12hours but at first i doubted she told me that this doctor is extremely powerful that the doctor has work for her and she confirm him real so when I got home I contacted him and he told me that my husband is under a great love spell but he promise to help bring back my husband which he actually did within the period of 12hours. I was surprise to see my husband in the nest mourning bring back all the things he took out of our house and kneel in front of me and my k

0
0 0

My name is Mrs betty moyes,I live in united state,and I’m happily married with my lovely husband and three children. I had a very big problem with my husband few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring he back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”Dr Royallovespell”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dream t of loosing my lovely husband.And that’s how i contacted him with his email address,and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my husband back a day after.so i never believed,until when i got home,the next day,my husband called me to inform me that he was coming back…..So amazing!! That’s how i got my husband back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “Dr Royallovespell ”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same website (http://Royallovespell.webs.com),and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family.THANKS... Email him on( Royallovespell@gmail.com )(Royallovespell@yahoo.com) AS HIS POWERS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO SIDE EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.
or call him on +2349037171626,.

0
0 0

Am Campbell Erica from Scotland. I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr.Ade by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr.Ade. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr.Ade for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too.Adespelltemple@gmail.com. or call him +2347057375409.

0 0

!!! How (Dr.Ukaka) Help Me Save My Marriage & Avoid Divorce !!!

“LOVE is the key to LIFE” Glorious be unto Dr. Ukaka the great man and ever, my name is Lisa Buckley from Taxes city Usa. since 1 and a half year I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to Ukaka that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 12hrs later he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the prophet has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,1week after we got married. today makes it 2weeks and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for

0
1 0

My name is Steph Morgan am from USA i am very happy for the wonderful work dr guru has done for me i got married to my lovely husband last year February and we have a lovely son. things was going well with us and we are living happily. until one day my husband started behaving in a strange manner i could not understand, i was very confused with the way he treat me and my son. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was sad and also frustrated i did not know what to do,i was sick for more than a week because of the divorce. i love him so much he his everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told one of my child hood friend and she told me to contact a spell caster that she has listen to one woman who testify about dr guru and she has been hearing about him that i should try him i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing but i just say i should try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr guru for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman. that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want to divorce me. then he told me that has to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and my son, he casted the spell and after 1 day my husband came back home and started apologizing he said that he love me so much that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr guru casted on him that make him come back to me,right now am so happy again. thank you Dr guru for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. this is to every one who is facing divorces or heart break by your lover i want you to contact him now because he can do it for you his powers is great and dont have any side effect in the futu

0
0 0

Ever since my Husband Reggie Silva Wills left me, my Love life have been a mess. And I always thought and wish that we were together and that he would come back to my life and our Love could stay Endlessly..I wanted to fight this war of Love without weapons, but then i realized that he has fully made up his mind against me.. He no longer calls nor texts me. And I wanted him so bad..I will stay up through the whole night, won't close my eyes and couldn't survive it anymore, and I was ready to walk through fire just to save my Marriage. I did everything I can cos It was really hard to cope and lose a chosen one.. But now, I finally thank God and the Whole universe for sending this spell caster Lord Shinnok out of the blue and he did cast a Love spell for me and made my Husband did call me the few minutes after he rounded up the spell casting for me, and he felt so sorry and remorseful for ever leaving me, and he told me how much he loves me and said he miss me so much..And this spell caster rekindled our feelings and made me so special in the Sight of my husband. I'm so happy now, and i'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist. because i have finally found the happiness and love that i've ever needed.. His Telephone number: +1 661 380 7946 Website: (http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple) and also his Email address: lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. Jeanne Wills.

0
2 0

Thanks to Dr. IBUDU for saving my marriage!!! My names are Mary Hanson, I have been married to my Husband for 7 years, we have 2 kids together and our marriage was wonderful.Am very happy to tell every one my testimony Am sherry from united states,am a nurse, this story of my love life. Another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man called Dr. IBUDU have helped many people and i decided to give him a reply on his Email if he can help me bring my lover back home and he ask me some information which i send to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids crying and begging for forgiveness and that is why i am happy today He also set my friend free from HIV Dr. IBUDU really make the woman i am today for any one looking for how to get his or her ex back or any problem you are having i advice you Dr. IBUDU is the solution to all problem .You can contact him with this email address: tinalovespell@yahoo.com or call him on: +2348078467513

0
0 0

0
4 0

!!!How I Get My Husband Back With The Help Of Dr.OZIAS!!!

Welcome To Lord OZIAS lovespell of solution. and I am here to help you change and transform your life in the most positive way possible. I use the power of black craft and Wicca spell casting to help people just like you get the love they want and the money they deserve and also cure any of diseases. My love and herbal spells offer amazing and quick results. Do you want to find your soul mate? Do you want to reunite with a past lover and make him love you again or cure any of your diseases you have been suffering from at the past? Do you need to bind a troublemaker from causing problems in your relationship? With my spell casting service, I can cast a love spell or prepare a herbal cure to your diseases on your behalf that will help all of your wishes and dreams come true. I also do other custom spells, such as money spells, job spells, friendship spells, and luck spells. You may have already tried the power of spells and prayers to get what you want. Although it is true that everyone has the ability to cast spells and perform magic, spell casting is like a muscle. Everyone has this ‘muscle' but the more you use it, the stronger it gets, and the more things you are able to do with it. If you are not an experienced spell caster, your spell may not be as strong, and the results not as quick as you may desire.GET YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVED HERE AND BE FREE!! Hello to people that want to be Great, Note: This Spell casting do not have any effect on any one, But just to get your problem solveD OK. Get your problem solve in master.You can get the bellow problems solve here. 1. help in winning Lottery 2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career. 6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the so

0
1 0

Hello, My name is TRACY FROM USA, i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.SALOBA how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. SALOBA on his email: salobaspiritualtemple@gmail.com and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love really came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr SALOBA the great spell caster on his email addresses salobaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL
ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spiritual bulletproof
3. Training
4. Money spell
5. Long life spell
6. Prosperity spell
7. Protection spell
8. Get a job spell
9. Becoming a manager spell
10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell
11. Getting your scam money back
12. Child spell
13. Pregna

0
36 0

How to get your Ex lover back fast after a breakup or divorce! Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.. I’m so excited sharing my testimony.. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com . Wendy Murray

6 0

Greetings to the world, My name is Jessica Graham I am from U.S.A am written on what I pass through my life, I have been barren for more than seven years and my husband is no more happy with me, everyday is like a war in our life's both his family members are not happy with me, my life just turn down and I never believe in any spell caster in my life because most of them are scams but my friend Alice made me to know that (DR SHAKEKE IS THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN TRUST) she gave me his email and when I contact greatshakeketemple@gmail.com DR SHAKEKE he made me to believe that he is really indeed a GREAT ONE now am having two kids, now happy living with my marriage, my husband and his family members now happy with me. No challenges you are passing through that DR SHAKEKE can never be of help to you. Again his email address is greatshakeketemple@gmail.com Contact him now so your problem will be solved

0
24 0

Email Dr Blessing for real powerful, and urgent love spell: blessingspiritualtemple@gmail.comI feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Blessing brought back my husband that separated with me for 7 months . Am CATHERINE by name from Texas USA. though all i have joy all over my heart now , it won't be enough to thank Doctor Blessing for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for 7 months and i have been in pains and agony without him ever since he lift , and so i have been searching and seeking for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i was been referred to Doctor Blessing. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 48 hours as long there is believe and trust in him , my heart still beats for my husband ,and with few things i saw and heard about Dr Blessing. I believed in him too,and doctor Blessing prepared a powerful love spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months now without any arguments . Anyone out Here reading my article that needs any kind of help should contact him... Email: blessingspiritualtemple@gmail.com, or WhatS App him +1(951)409-0694 CATHERINE

24 0

HI My Name is Jennifer , I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called dr ABULU of( abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called James we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get he back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com ) then you wont believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother a baby girl, thank you once again the great ABULU for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail (abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com or his website, http://abuluspiritualtemple.webs.com and he will also help you as well.

0
0 0

2 0

I can relate with lovers who are in the DARKEST times of their relationships because I've been there and trust me, it's a VERY BAD place to be. I was facing challenges in my relationship for close to two years.It was full of chaos,heartbreaks and tears.I loved my man and didn't want to lose him because we had a son and a daughter together.Nearly gave up on the relationship,till my best friend came across Dr Sugar Olumba.I gave him a try and contacted him.He assured me that the problem would be solved.True to his words my husband came back to his senses.Words can't explain my feelings.Dr Sugar Olumba was a blessing.Serenedipity.Sunshine knocked on our door.Their was warmth.My husband now makes me feel like the only woman in the world.On valentines day he bought me a car with a bouquet of roses to reassure me of his undying love.Thank you Dr Sugar Olumba. In my bid to help out people in dying need of help urgently in the worst cases of issues of relationship, Dr Sugar Olumba's contact is stated below:

Email: olumbatemple@gmail.com OR Call +2348109338488

Name: mellissa
Location: Maryland,USA.

0
6 0

My name is Haley James , I really want to testify to the good work of Dr. Pius for what he has done for me . couple of years ago, my husband left home after we had little misunderstanding, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails and no sign of him anywhere.and at the same time My daughter got sick so ill, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i give him a try but all to nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. Last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the Spiritual professional(Dr. Pius), i told the great man my problem and he told me that there is nothing to be worry about for me contacting him all my problem is solve . He asked me to provide the spiritual materials needed to cast the spells and of cost which i did (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a call from the new job i apply for with a Real Estate company, right now, my daughter is finally healed. I want to thanks Dr. Pius,for what he has done for me and my family. you can contact him via email: trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@yahoo.com his web sitehttp://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ his the solution to all problem i no you are going to be the next to share your testimony to people you can call the great man on +2348039456308.

2 0

There is help out there i have always thought life is a complicated issues until i met this great man the Dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, it all started when my wife and i had problems it was almost tearing my home apart our relationship was almost non existent until i lost my job all the problems were now compounded and my threatened and filed for divorce i had nothing to do and nowhere to go then i came across a post on the internet on how dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com helped one woman who was in need, i never knew all this spell casters are powerful so i decided to give it a shot and behold i was surprised when he told me not to worry that everything will be alright i never believed him i had my doubts because my wife was a very stubborn woman someone very hard to convince so i did everything he asked of me and to my surprise my wife started begging me to accept her back that she didn't know what came over her and i was called back in my place of work and compensated and i was also promoted all thanks to one man dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, if you are ever in problem or in need don't look anywhere else just contact this one man drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com and he will help you out in whatever situation you find yourself again i want to say thank you sir for all you done for me your son from the UK steven williams 

0
0 0

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Nina George and I base in London.My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster contact papa orgbounca who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa orgbounca brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa orgbounca e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa orgbounca is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa orgbounca today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact:
dr.orgbouncaspellcaster@hotmail.com Thank you great orgbounca. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attr

0
10 0

You are a waste of time.

3 0

I'm Linda Harry,am from Chicago,i want to share a live testimony on how Dr IDESHI was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting.I was going crazy when my Husband left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR IDESHI the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR IDESHI about how my husband left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 24 hours,My Husbnd called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for an interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out.thank you father for job well done in my life you can also reach him via email address:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com

0
1 0

After being in relationship with Harry for Five years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

11 0

This is a wonderful story on how DR. AKUE help me. I never believed in spell casting but After 3 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called DR. AKUE whom i met online after my friend Brown Sharon told me how He also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give DR. AKUE a try and i contacted him on his email dr.akue.solution.centre@gmail.com and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back for me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth once He is done. At first i thought it was a lie but i took courage and believed as DR. AKUE has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, apologizing for forgiveness. I forgive him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we are expecting our baby. DR. AKUE is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact DR. AKUE on his email on dr.akue.solution.centre@gmail.com at anytime and He shall help you solve your problems.

0
40 0

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

0 0

No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I'm about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest sceptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Marvel is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, and after much “cajoling,” she (my co-worker) got me to visit this website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. Dr Marvel is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than TWO DAYS later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well, on the road to recovery! Love and Many Blessings Back to You! Contact Dr Marvel through his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com or his email on extremespellhome@hotmail.com.

0
6 0

2 0

THANKS TO DR BENEDICT FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{benedictsolutioncentre@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster DR benedict. So.
So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(benedictsolutioncentre@gmail.com}he is the solution

0
0 0

My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years. In June it will be 7 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 5 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage, one day a friend of my introduce me to a spell caster online who lift me up gave me hope and with-in 2 days after his spell my husband who told me he needed a divorce, called me and take me back home to me i must say today we are happily as one big family again all thanks to Dr joy a father and a real spell caster.Contact email address joylovespell@gmail.com Call him +2347059014517