How do you transition your baby to solid foods?

What are tips for starting your baby on solid foods?

1  Answer

0 0

I followed the book when it came to transition to solid foods; I started when foods that are easy to chew, like mac & cheese, potatoes, or eggs. When it came to meats I started with fish and chicken. My oldest it now 27 months and I still do give him beef because of the texture. But, I had to make sure to shred the meat and cut everything that I felt were hazarded.

2 0

-------------- ----------- This is your best choice of business(wholesale&retail) Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi chanel burberry D&G MK longchamp) $36 T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $16 Jeans (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$30 Sunglasses ( ray-ban,Oakley, coach, Gucci, armaini)$16 Pandora bracelets and Tiffany necklace for sale $15 New era cap $16 Brand new Rolex watches for sale $99usd Gucci shoes $42 ,prada shoes $40 NBa jerseys $33 ,NFL jerseys $29 YSL shoes $85 Nike Air Max 90 $35 Monster beats earphone $100usd cheap Puma shoes on sale $36 Bikini (Ed hardy, polo,juicy couture) $18 DON'T MISS OUT!!!