How long did you wait to tell family and friends you were pregnant?

Sharing the joyous news of your pregnancy is a very personal decision. Some choose to share the good news early and often while others like to wait until they are farther along. When did you choose to tell your loved ones and why?

9 32

We waited until we hit the 12 week mark before telling family and friends for all three of our pregnancies, This time it landed on Christmas so that was an exciting announcement! And We'll wait for any furture pregnancies as well, my mother had several miscarriages and that always made me nervous to tell as they all happened close to the end of the first trimester. I also miscarried between my oldest and youngest, just not an announcement Id want to have to retract, so I wait until we are in the ""safe zone"!!

1
16 0

Hello......... my name is Mrs lawrenta pedro,i am from Manchester united,i am happily married and blessed with kids,i am a business woman and my husband is business man too we both operating provision store, on October 1st 2010 me and my husband embank on a trip to South Africa,on our way back,we had a terrible accident,that took my husband's life,while i was rushed to the hospital,by god grace,i was still living,after a year and seven month,when my husband were passed away,a man came to my house,and ask me to get married to him, unknown, that he was HIV positive and i never bordered to conduct a check up test with him,before,i accepted him into my life,why,because,he was so cute,gentle and handsome young man,he was so caring.i never look at him,like one that would be hiv positive.after two year of our marriage,my body system began to weak up,all day i feel dizzy and lazy,and i began to lose weight as well, so i went for a check up test ,for [fever,hiv/aid,malaria],the result, show me that, i am HIV positive.so i was afraid,that,i would die,so, i were running from hospitals,churches and native doctors,searching for cure, because i didn't want to die.one day i went to a pastor's house,i told him my problem;as i was telling the pastor my problem, there was one man which was with us,which i never look at his face,the pastor prayed for me,on my way out , this same man,who was siting with us,called me,i was like asking myself why this man was calling me, so i just manage to wait to hear out what he will say,he told me that,he will like to introduce me to this spell caster man, his name is HIOYA,SO i JUST SAID thanks and leaved,i never wanted to go and see this man called HIOYA,but a mind,ask me to go for a try,so i went there,i meant him and i explain everything to him,he cast a spell on me and he told me,after two weeks,i should go for a hiv check up test again,after two weeks,i went for the hiv test,which the result shows me that i am now HIV NEGATIVE,whaoooooooo. i was like mad at the hospital,very happy.....if you have any problem you are facing now..... HE IS SPECIALIZING IN THE FOLLOWING SPELL. love spell marriage spell divorce spell (1) If you want your ex back. (2) If you always have bad dreams. (3) If you want to be promoted in your office. (4) If you want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) If you want to be rich. (7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. (10) If you want to stop your divorce. (11) If you want to divorce your husband. (12) If you want your wishes to be granted. (13) Pregnancy spells to conceive baby (14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage (15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart. (16) If you have any sickness like (H I V), (CANCER) or any sickness. (17) If you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself. (18)are having legs or joint pain,that is making you not to walk well Once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. contact him immediately via[ greathioyatemple@gmail.com]OR CONTACT +2348063140585

0 0

Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here, there are not legitimate and if they have a free email account tag i.e. yahoo, gmail, hotmail, live etc then they are not legitimate. If they have telephone number with international dialing codes from Nigeria, India, UK, Singapore and France then you have to beware. A legitimate company would have a genuine website, personalized email address/account and based in the country they claim they are. I would recommend anyone looking a legitmate/trusted project and bsuienss loan lender to visit: WILLIAM BURKE LENDINGS LOCATED IN NEW YORK CITY, NY, USA as their reputation speaks louder than others in the industry when it come to obtaining all kinds of loans, mortgage, debt consolidation, debt financing, unsecured business loans, equipment loans, contruction loans, farm loans and Real Estate Loans. Their full website information and contact details are Tel No: +1 (646)-513-4428, Website: www.wburke-lendings.com or Email: finance@wburke-lendings.com located in New York City, New York. USA. Skype: wburke-lendings

0
2 0

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people, I am Anita Frank, currently living in New Jersey City, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
They offer all kind of categories of loan they
Short term loan (5_10years)
Long term loan (20_40)
Media term loan (10_20)
They offer loan like
Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan.......
Student loan.........., Business start up loan
Business loan......., Company loan.............. etc
Email.......... (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com )
When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck.......................

0
3 0

How I Got My Loan From { calviinloancompany@gmail.com }

Hello Every One, I'm Talesha Lance From North Carolina USA. I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who transformed my life from nothing to something, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $32520.00 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Calvin Scott Financial Home who is the C.E.O of Calvin Scott Loan Firm. So i applied for a loan sum of (260,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2% and the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days after approval and registration, the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one i need of a loan out there to contact Calvin Loan INC via: { calviinloancompany@gmail.com } (+1) 501-429-4519 or webpage: http://calvinfinancialloanhome.bravesites.com/

0
4 0

How my search of $450000 dollars became real.
Wow its been years since this happen to me but for the sake of good memories i will just go ahead and say what i want to say. I was just browsing through the internet and i saw a couple of comments made by a United state woman called Deborah and other people about Wema S Sundars and how she helped them solve their financial problems by granting them loans to be financially free from debts and to pay there bills. All i could i couldn't not believe it, i mean i felt happy to know she still does her good work for different people around the world by granting them loans to get there bills and debts cleared with just her 3% loan interest rate. There is no reliable loan lender as real as Wema loans. This is just a short note of my testimony, The full story about the reliability of this loan firm i am talking about is on other website that accept long detailed testimony. Do you want to be sure that you are not involved with a fake loan lender online, Kindly send your emails to /// mrswemaloans@rocketmail.com . Also i will be using my identity card to post this testimony to let you all know that i am serious about all i have said. All out there that need a real loan lender that will not rip you off your hard earned money, Contact Mrs Wema and get your loan. This loan firm have the aids of FBI to help them out do so many investigations.

0
1

Good day Loan Seekers Solution for your financial problems......
We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans construction loans car loans, hotel loans Xmas loans Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 3 working days to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via

elvinloancompany@yahoo.com

elvinloancompany.bravesites.com

(307) 213-2540

elvinloancompany.bravesites.com

0
0 0

Here comes an Affordable XMAS loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)

0
0 0

Good day!!!

Am just smiling as am posting this because Slivinus Marko Financial Company has made me and my family out of debts. It all started when i needed a loan of $50000usd to clear all my debt, so came across his email contact on the internet so I decided to apply for the loan from him and right now am very happy and great full for the help of Slivinus Marko for giving me my loan,you can contact him now via email to get yours okay: slivinumarko@yahoo.com

0
3 0

Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com

0
2 0

MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER
My name is Dorene Zeller, I am from United State. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: dennishopkins_financehome@live.com or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com or www.dennishopkinsfinance.com Tel: USA +12404374240 Tel:UK +447509546091.He is a trust worthy man.

0
0 0

My Name is Robert Kertesz from USA, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr ADESUWA has done for me and my family. I Was having HIV/ AIDS for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email.
(dradesuwaspelltemple@gmail.com).or (dradesuwaspelltemple@yahoo.com) or call him on phone (+2348133323923) (+2347054396436)

0
4 0

Hello Everyone I am Daniel Steve from Texas, USA. I will like to share the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was been scammed so i became restless and desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online. But as God would have it, i saw a comment from a friend called William Ken and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a man called Mr Mason Diego who controls a firm called Diego Loan Company, So i applied for a loan sum of ($170,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account in less than 48hrs, that was how i was able to get back on my feet to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan without collateral, no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans/ schedule, to please contact Mr Mason Diego. You can contact him through his email: diegoloancompany@yahoo.com

0
0 0

Best Place To Get Your Financial Problem Solved (Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com) My Name is Nicole Marie, I live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life, As i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i ran to my father and he was not able to help me, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a God fearing man (Mr Martinez Lexie) who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet mostly Africa, but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt due to the fact that the company is from United State of America, and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $82,000.00 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is ok and can walk, my family is happy and i said to myself that i will shout to the world the wonders this great and God fearing Man Mr Martinez Lexie did for me and my family; so if anyone is in genuine and serious need of a loan do contact this GOD fearing man via Email: ( Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com ) or reach him through this number +1 (406) 946-0675 thanks

20 0

I have been HIV positive for 6 years and long for the day to be free of this disease. I would love to be part of any trial that helped find the cure, i have an undetectable viral load and CD4 count of around 1100.
I have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great Dr, ADUWAWA, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do,He ask me to buy some herbs and which I did for my cure,only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing doctor ADUWAWA gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email: ( aduwawaspiritualtemple01@gmail.com ) or call him on +2348131195952,................... I thank Dr, ADUWAWA.

0
39 0

My name is Camille bruno Valdez my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will either conceive in February 2014 or March 2014,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr Dahiru, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine,

0
3 0

Truthfully , my mother found out herself from my figure

0
34 0

Good-day,

I'm Mr. James Lewis. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc

Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee The lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits.

We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.

No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.

So email: lewisloancompany@yahoo.com today to apply for a LOAN.

0
4 0

my mom & sister knew the day i found out. but i was almost 7 months when the rest of my family found out !

0
2,093 0

Once we didn't tell people and just waited for them to ask.

0
57 0

I personally cant wait. When I get that positive test, everyone will know. It has been that way with my two boys too. I had a miscarriage when I was 20, and one this year. Some people knew I was pregnant but im glad I told them because they were very supportive.

0
9 6

With my first I didn’t wait everyone knew before I had even gone to the doctors to confirm it. Then I got pregnant again and everyone knew right from the start but I ended up having a miscarriage at 16 weeks. It was really hard because everyone knew I was pregnant but then I had to tell everyone I lost it. My step mom told me even with my first I should wait till I was around 20 weeks. When I got pregnant again I waited that time, I mean people started to figure it out but I didn’t come out and confirm until I was around 20 weeks.

0
10 0

I waited with both my children till about 5 months to tell anyone. I was one of the lucky ones who got away with keeping it a secret. I wanted to wait past the 3 month mark because of the risk of miscarriage.
I would hate to get everyone all excited if ( god forbid) if the pregnancy didn't follow through.
Then I would have to sadly tell everyone the terrible news.
Sheena

0
8 0

I told very close friends right away. People who I knew I could trust in the case of a miscarriage. I then waited until I got the ultrasound and the results of the preliminary genetic screening to tell my family. I'm 16 weeks now, and still haven't told everyone. It feels really personal. I am waiting for some secondary genetic screening results before telling the remainder of my friends. And I probably won't announce on facebook until maybe 7 months..... I feel protective of my pregnancy, and don't feel like broadcasting every single detail. But, I do think it's really personal... you never know how each person feels, and I don't think there is a *right* time to do it, just the *right* time for you and your partner :-)

0
0 0

when i am 6-7 month, as i am afraid to urter it to my parent. i will let them know by sending them a text message and switch my phone off for abot a day because i know they will tell me all i am not expecting since i upset and disappoint them.

0
3 0

With this second pregnancy we waited till I was 7 months, due to my fiance being scared to tell his parents and family (I still do not know why, but at least they found out at some point). When we told them they were very very happy and are now going to throw us a baby shower. I told him he had nothing to worry about, but being as stubborn as he is just had to wait till he got over his fear.

0
146 0

With my first, I told everyone when I found out, but I was already several months in. With the one I'm having now, I found out in September, but didn't tell anyone till December. I wanted to tell my dad at Christmas, and I didn't want anyone else to tell him first. A couple of friends who know me too well knew, but other than that, just me and my partner knew that whole time.

0
34 0

Good-day, I'm Mr. James Lewis. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee The lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits. We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner. No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed. So email: lewisloancompany@yahoo.com today to apply for a LOAN.

5 1

I told my family and close friends as soon as I found out! I told my work as soon as I started with morning sickness so they didn't think I had an eating disorder.

0
2 6

It was many years ago, but I will never forget the joy of the moment when I was told I was pregnant, I told everyone immediately !! That "baby" will turn 30 in May !!!!

0
31 10

We didn't wait long with our first as people would have become easily suspicious but with our 2nd true pregnancy we waited 12 weeks b/c we had a previous miscarriage and wanted to be sure :)

0
5 22

We waited until 6 or 7 weeks with the first and we waited until the 8 week appt for our 2nd.

0
60 20

I found out I was pregnant when I was 6 weeks (with home pregnancy test). I wanted to wait at least until I took the blood test to confirm before telling my mom and immediate family, but my husband told my mom the very same day of the home pregnancy test (he was too excited) and my mom told everyone!

0
24 0

I was married for more than 9 years now. I thought I had a great marriage. Then, he decided we should have an open marriage because no child. Can you imagine? I didn't want to lose my marriage that I valued so much, but there was just no way could I be okay with what he was asking…. So here's what I did. Instead of licking my wounds, I went into action… I Used Dr. Zaza’s love spells we are now back again… here is the dr Zaza Email: drzazaspelltemple100@hotmail.com or you can also call him with his mobile number +2348103508204 Becky Sanders, Australia.

6 0

I was only about 7 weeks along when I shared the news. I wanted the support of my family behind me instead waiting until the 12 week safe(r) point.

0
34 0