How long have you been a teacher?

1

How long have you been in this school

0
0 0

first time teacher

0
0 0

I have taught for 13 years. 11 were spent in first grade and 2 were spent in second grade. I will be teaching fourth grade in the Fall and am excited about the new challenge.

0
0 0

I am going into my 8th year teaching first grade.

0
0 0

I taught high school art for 2 years before becoming a mama. And I've been teaching my children for the 6 years since.

0
5 0

Long time! I'm a natural teacher, especially in the area of helping kids learn to get along with each other. Professionally, I've been an educator for over 30 years. Yep... long time!

0
3 13

I taught first grade for 14 years before I had my boys. I took 6 years off to be a stay-at-home mom, and in December, I returned to the classroom and am now teaching first grade once again.

0
0 0

This school year is my fifteenth as a teacher, my eighth in kindergarten. I love teaching five-year-olds!

0
0 0

Kim has taught elementary school for 10 years and a parent educator for 19 years. Amanda has taught public school for 5 years and a parent educator for 5 years.

0
4 15

I have been teaching for 14+ years and have taught grades Preschool thru 3rd grade in that time.

0
0 0

Christy has been teaching first grade for the past 14 years and Tammy for the past 15. For the past 10 years, we have joined forces to teach first grade on a shared teaching contract. We began sharing our classroom as strangers, but have become amazing teaching partners and friends in the process.

0
0 0

I finished my Masters of Teaching, Primary Education in 2006. I began teaching in Primary Schools as a Classroom Teacher in 2007.

0
0 0

I have been teaching in childcare since 1999 and since having my own child am furthering my study to allow myself the choice to continue in childcare or to commence teaching in primary school from next year.

0
0 0

I’ve been a teacher since 2004. I spent 2 years in Nursery, 3 years in year 1, and since returning from maternity leave, I have ‘floated’ in Nursery and Reception (age 3-5) part time.

0
0 0

I can't remember not being a teacher. I played school as a little girl and taught my dolls and cousins. When I grew up and graduated college, I taught elementary school for 8 years in a traditional classroom setting. Now I teach a Mommy and Me class once a week for my littlest friends and their mommies.

0
0 0

I have been a teacher for as long as I can remember. My family has a video of me as a six-year-old girl reading a story to a classroom of stuffed teddy bears and bunnies. I suppose you could say that teaching was always in my blood.

I started teaching in classrooms filled with real students during my freshman year of college and was thrilled to begin my formal career as a teacher when I graduated in 2003.

Although I am taking some time off to raise my two adorable boys, I love staying active in education by sharing my favorite teaching tips and reading activities on my blog, Playdough to Plato.

0
0 0

i am in teaching since last 4 years, as preschool teacher i always feel i am still in a childhood stage .

0
0 0

I have been teaching English since September 1995.

0
0 0

I have been teaching for 10 years. While all 10 of those years have been in the same school district, I have spent them in 3 different schools. I have also taught several different grade levels. I taught 1st grade for 3 years, 3rd grade for 5 years and 5th grade for 2 years. As I've gained experience teaching, I've also earned a Master's Degree in Ed. Leadership and an Ed. Specialist Degree with an emphasis in curriculum. This past year marked my first year "flipping" my math classroom.

0
0 0

16 years

0
0 0

I started teaching in 1989 and left the classroom behind to homeschool my kids. I taught in both middle school and high school settings. We've been homeschooling for nine years, and now I have one in elementary, one in middle, and one in high school at home. Some days are more productive than others, but the learning never stops at our house, and we incorporate "school" into our lives every day. There's nothing better than grabbing hold of the spontaneous moments that occur to discover something and follow my kids' interests, whether it is looking at an interesting bug, learning how to film a movie, or looking through WWII memorabilia at Grandma's house. My boys are inquisitive and imaginative, and if I can instill in them a love and desire to learn, then I've done my job.

0
0 0

I have been in education for 17 years. I taught first, second and third grades for eight years. I then became a reading specialist and took on a role as a literacy coach. After finishing my National Board Certification, I became an administrator. I currently stay home with my two young sons, work on my blog, and do educational consulting.

0