How long are you supposed to wait after a pregnancy to have another baby?

2 0

I agree it is best to wait a year. It takes a while for your body to "go back" after having a baby. Your body went through constant changes for 9-10 months so it takes a while to heal and return. My sister has easier pregnancies than I did. She has 5 kids and the last two are 19 months apart. That wasn't ideal since it was her 4th and 5th, but she is a baby machine and she could handle it better than some. It depends on each person, what kind of pregnancy you had, and most important what kind of delivery you had.

2
3 38

I was told after having a c-section your supposed to wait 18 months this being told to me when i was already 10 weeks pregnant with my second who is about to be 1 in september

1
8 0

My daughter was 3 months old when I fell pregnant with our son n we had a healthy pregnancy so dont think you have to wait. Hard work now thou! Haha x

0
9 0

it is best to wait for 3 years. after delivery mom loss up to 33% of calcium from her body. so it is suggested to have a 3 years gap if you had c-section. otherwise 2 years must. otherwise it effects on mom's health. take care of yourself.

0
1 0

it depends on if you had a csection or not but a year is smart

0
72 9

i read 1 year so your body has a chance to heal.

0
1 0

My son is 7 months old and I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. It was a big surprise, but we are just as thrilled as we where with our first. I had a very easy pregnancy and delivery with my first born, and so far no problems with this one. Thank GOD:) I don't see anything wrong with having babies close together as long as you are prepared. I am excited about my children growing up together, I know they will always be close to each other. Me and my litlle brother are very close in age, and we have always had a special bond. I want the same for my babies.

0
11 4

I believe you should wait at least a year after a baby is born so that you could be able to get to know your child before you have another one.

0
0 0

I think that you should confront your doctor and see if your body is ready to handle another pregnancy. I am currently six months pregnant with my second child but have had several miscarriages and know that it is risky to try and get pregnant if your body can't handle it.

0