How many naps a day should a 10 month old take?

70 0

2 naps per day

0
3 0

am so very happy to share in this site of what Dr atakuma did for me and my family.my husband left me and my two kids with no money and left for another lady for three months.i was so frustrated and almost gave up hope until a friend of mine introduced me to dr atakuma who helped me restore my broken marriage with his love spell his spell brought good result after 48 hours my husband came back home on his kneels begging for forgiveness,now we are so happy together after the help of dr.atakumaoracle@outlook.com email him now for your relationship help or save your marriage

0 0

0
13 11

my babies 6month, two naps, morning 10am-1-1.30 and afternoon 3pm-4-5pm. he down at 7pm and gets up around 7.30-8am next morning

0
18 30

my daughter just turned 9 months and has been taking about two naps a day for the past month or so. its usually one in the morning a few hours she wakes up, and then one afternoon one.

0
3 0

1 0

My little guy will be eleven months tomorrow and he takes two naps and has been for a few months now.

0
3 0