How many weeks pregnant were you when you first felt your baby move?

When was the first time during your pregnancy that you felt your baby move?

16 9

I was about 16 weeks, I was sick from morning sickness, so I was stuck on the couch. And while feeling horrible, suddenly I felt the tiniest movement...and it made the morning sickness all worth it. ♥

1
235 30

It was different with each one. With my first I think it was about 4 months. With the rest it was more like 5 months.

1
0 0

21 weeks but still a little hard to tell

1
0 24

I was almost 24 weeks before I felt the little peanut. It was like popcorn popping and such a neat feeling. The best is later on when you feel punches and kicks. It's so wonderful and makes it all real and re-assures you that things are all ok.

1
0 20

18 weeks and I haven't felt anything yet - This is my first.

1
11 11

First babies tend to take longer before you feel them.. or so we're told. I was 22 weeks before I felt anything.. but you're not far off! Enjoy. I'm envious :)

28 61

I was 22 weeks with my first and 20 weeks with my second

1
11 11

22 weeks with my first baby...

0
8 4

I was only 18 weeks the first time i felt my baby move wow, it was an awesome feeling

0
3 3

I was 14 weeks

0
62 36

For my first it was at 15 weeks and for my second 13. Definitely one of the best things about being pregnant!

0
311 26

With baby 1 i felt them about week 16 roughly, baby number 2 I felt them around 10-12 wks.

0
244 64

with my first real kicks (felt from the outside) at 16 weeks, with my second at 15 weeks (even with an anterior placenta!)... I'm 5 weeks, 2 days with baby number three, I'm assuming it won't be any later than the other two.

0
28 15

With my first, it was around 18 weeks. With this one, it was about 12 weeks. My husband has been feeling her move since about 17 or 18 weeks, and that was about when I could watch my tummy jump when she moved! :) I'm now 31 weeks and can actually distinguish what part it is that I'm watching move - her feet, her butt, whatever! :)

0
5 22

I was 16weeks and i feel my baby move, i was so amaze and shout sweet heart.

0
6 6

With my first I was about 18 weeks, with my second it was 16 weeks and with this one it was about 14 weeks. I'm 24 weeks now and getting lots of strong kicks and even the occassional hiccup which my older 2 children think is hilarious coz they can see my bump move

0
1 8

I thought with my 2nd id feel it much sooner but no! My first was at 17 weeks and my 2nd was 22 weeks. There's no right or wrong time to feel :)

0
2 21

i'm 15wks and I can feel it every now and then. I kinda now what it feels like since it's my 3rd. What a wonderful feeling. I just lay there and smile.

0
6 24

My first pregnancy was round about 14Weeks and my second I was 12Weeks. My husband could feel our second baby moving at 17Weeks. It's such a wonderful feeling, savor each moment and enjoy!

0
7 24

For my first pregnancy, I felt my daughter around 3-4 months because I was really skinny when I got pregnant. I am now pregnant with my second, 17 weeks & 3 days and I feel little things off and on. Mainly after I eat, or if I'm sitting forward or first thing in the morning when I get up. It kinda varies, but I can't wait till I feel a lot more! :) Hope that helps!

0
21 19

With my first pregnancy it was around 16 or 17 weeks was the first time I felt the baby move. But with my second it was actually about 10 weeks. It was VERY low and it kind of tickled, which is why I noticed it. Then I felt the next movements maybe once a week until 16 or 17 weeks when I started feeling more.