How often can you give Tylenol/Motrin for teething pain?

1 0

All are correct but weight of your baby is a very important factor, I would call the pediatrician to give you the exact dosage amount they determine through a calculation of their weight as if they're under two years you need to not refer to their dosage chart on medicine bottle. And I think it is every 6 to 8 hours but I believe weight plays a role in that also

2,093 0

They aren't the same thing. Tylenol is acetaminophen. Motrin is Ibuprofen. Acetaminophen is a pain reliever, ibuprofen is a pain relieve, but also an anti-inflammatory.

Ibuprofen can only be given every six to eight hours and no more than three times in a 24-hour period. Acetaminophen can be given every four to six hours, and no more than five times in a 24-hour period.

Doctors and pharmacists generally prefer giving young child acetaminophen over ibuprofen. If you ask the pharmacist about giving ibuprofen to a baby or toddler they will often try to talk you into giving acetaminophen instead.

6 21

you can give it every 4 hours