How old were your babies when they got their first tooth?

The lower front teeth are usually the first teeth to erupt around six months of age. This age varies from child to child, with some babies being born with a tooth already erupted. At what age did your baby get a first tooth?

1 14

ameer got his first 2 teeth at 4 months now he is nearly 10months and has 8 teeth

3
0 0

my first daughter got her 1st 2 teeth at 4 months and had them all by 18 months. my second is now 5 months and hasn't gotten any yet. :]

2
0 0

my second finally started getting teeth at 8 months. she's now 10 and a half months and has 9 teeth. :]

29 8

every child grows to their own development. every baby is different & grows different.

1
8 8

LOL that was true for my oldest children (girls who are 10 and 11 turning 11 and 12 this year) but with my almost four month old son he has already cut a tooth and its been his upper but not sure if its his canine yet.... but my poor baby has three more coming in too....

1
17 0

Viktoria was only three months old when her first tooth came through, and I believe Anja was six months. Svea was almost eight months though. It really does vary a lot.

0
4 0

m son has his 4 teeth at the same time at 6 months

0
1 0

my eldest got hers when she was about 4 months... my twins had theirs at six months.

0
0 0

My son was teething from three months (drooling, chewing on everything) and didn't get any teeth until 9 months.

0
0 0

0
4 6

MY SECOND SON HAD HIS FIRST TEETH AT THE AGE OF 9 MONTHS AND SOME DAYS , I WAS VERY WORRIED ,BUT WHEN I READ AN ATICLE ABOUT A PARRENT WHO HAD A CHILD HAVE HIS FIRST TEETH AT ONE YEAR AND THAT DOCTORS SAID IT WAS NORMAL , IT KEPT MY MIND AT EASE AND I STOPPED THE PANIC

0
1 0

my daughter started teething at 3 months but she got her first tooth at 7 months

0
1 0

My son got both of his bottom incisors at 4 months and it was a blessing that both came in at the same time. It is pretty usual for two teeth to come in at once, it was two down and a whole mouthful to go! best of luck!!!

0
0 0

my son got his first 2 bottom teeth when he had just turned 5 months now he's 7 months and 3 weeks and 2 days old and i think another one is coming up... :))

0
24 0

My son got his first tooth at two and a half months.
He is 11 months old and has eight teeth now.

0
7 0

teething started at 3 mo but my son got his first tooth finally at 5 mo and second tooth at 6 mo. both bottom teeth.

0
7 6

My daughter's first 2 bottoms teeth started coming in like 5 1/2 months. Now that she's 6 months, they're pretty much there.

0
4 0

My first little girl started cutting teeth at three months and had the first two out within a month.

0
0 7

My youngest son Zm just turned 8 months yesterday and has his two bottom front teeth. They came both last month just a week apart. He hasn't gotten anymore yet.

0
354 5

my baby girl is almost 8 months old and still the toothless wonder! maybe next month we'll see some pearly whites ;)

0
2 0

my son just turned 8 months yesterday and he has 2 teeth around 6 months another 2 on the way now. He's been grumpy.

0
1 0

my daughter just turned 5 months yesterday and no tooth yet :P

0
20 0

He just got the bottom 2 at 6 months old, but still teething. I can not tell witch ones are coming next.

0
10 24

My baby has his two bottom front teeth. They came both about 5 & 1/2mths, just a week apart! He hasn't gotten anymore yet.

0
2 0

AT 4 1/2

0
24 19

my youngest is just on 7 months and his bottom 2 teeth have just come up! seemed to happen over night! 2 of my other children were about the same age but my 3 yr old son was born with 1 tooth at the bottom half up .. .it was fully through by the time he was 3 months old and he only had the 1 for a while! toothy tom was his name! :) too cute

0
4 6

my baby got his 1st 2 teeth at 3 month & 1 week now he six months & has 6 teeth & the 7 on the way

0
8 28

My son got his first tooth at 2 1/2 months. Had all his teeth by the time he turned one.

0
3 0

4 months and one at 5 months

0
754 24

My first got his first 2 teeth at exactly 3 months both top teeth, and had all even his 2 year molars by 18m.
My second got his first 2 teeth also both top, at 3m3w, and at 10 months has 6, he has been a bit slower at teething then his brother.

0
0 33

Keegan got his 2 bottom teeth when he was 6 months old!

0
38 1

my daughter Grace was 4 months when she got her 1st tooth.

0
2,843 7

My daughter got her first at 3 1/2 months. My son is 3 months and currently teething.

0
7 0

My first daughther got her 1st 8 months and and My 2nd has it starting to peek out and she os 7 months and 3 weeks.

0
0 2

My son and daughter both got their bottom two at 5 months. My son is now 20 months and his last 4 are just starting to push through. My daughter still only has the 2 at almost 8 months.

0
13 21

DS cut his first tooth just a few days before his 1st birthday!! DD is just now at 5 months and no teeth yet.

0
11 5

daughter 4 months, son 6 months

0
0 0

My first son had his first two teeth at 4 months and had mouth full of teeth by 1, but my second is 8 months old now and only has his 3rd tooth coming through.:/

0
2 16

my son got his first two teeth at 5 months

0
1 15

My Oldest daughter got her first two teeth at 3 months

0
18 9

when my daughter was 9 months old she got her first two teeth within a couple days of each other. she is 10.5 months now and still only has those two teeth.

0