How old was your child when they mastered crawling?

When did your baby become an expert crawler?

10 9

My youngest daughter was 5 months old when she first crawled. She walked at age 8 months. She was so small, that she could walk under the kitchen table standing up.

3
88 22

Yipee for all the early crawlers, but the average age is 8 mos.

1
44 1

My daughter wasn't even 5 months old when she started crawling. At 6 months, she was pulling herself up on the furniture . By 6 1/2 months she was "cruising" the room by holding on the furniture. at 7 3/4, she started walking and we knew we were doomed. She started crawling upstairs, standing up and toddling. We had to put up a gate to keep her from it. She could sit up on her own by 3 months and the photographer at Olan Mills was stunned at how she was able to sit up. She talked early as well and at 6 months old would sit looking through a big book of animals. We homeschooled her and she learned to read in 6 weeks time at age 4 years and by read, I mean she could fluently read all of the first grade Seuss and other books. Since homeschooling produces such stellar results, she started college work in her early teens. We didn't do anything to teach her walking or crawling. She got a lot of time and attention and freedom to explore.

1
100 0

My son started to "army crawl" (i.e. pulling himself on his belly) when he was 7 months, then began crawling properly when he was 8 months. It really made spending time with him that much more fun once he could move himself around.

0
9 0

my classmate's ex-wife makes $89 an hour on the computer. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her payment was $19836 just working on the computer for a few hours. more……WWW.Rush64.ℂℴm

0
5 0

My daughter was crawling at 4 months and walking at 7 1/2 months! She is now 13 months and she is a very smart girl! She is so advanced for her age too.

0
100 14

My daughter started crawling when she was around 5 and a half months old, was walking by 10 months, running by 12 months and now at 16 months she is an exoert climber!

0
0 0

0
4 0

my child is 8 months old and still he is moving on his belly :(

0
1 0

I had five children, but my middle son was born with the attitude "Look out world, here I come"! He rolled over the day we brought him home from the hospital (2 days); he sat alone and crawled at 3-1/2 months; at 7 months he would pull up in his crib, bend his knees, jump, flip over the rail and land on his feet running. There was nothing he wouldn't try and I wondered if either of us would survive. Now, this wonderful child is a man - father, grandfather - and he is taking wonderful care of his Dad and me. I thank God every day for him. Young mothers, teach your children well. After all, they will some day choose where you will spend your last years!

0
54 1

my son mastered crawling when he was 5 months!! :)

0
76 11

6 and a half months

0
0 6

1st child was walking at 7 months,2nd crawling at 7 months and walking at 10 months,3rd crawling at 7 months and walking at 10 months,4th child crawling at 10 months and walking at 1 year.

0
6 6

My daughter was 1 week shy of 5 months when she mastered crawling. She was was walking by the first week of 6 months!!

0
0 4

My son didn't crawl, he walked at 8 months. He tried to crawl, but said "dirty knees" and then just walked! LOL My daughter was 8 months when she crawled, but walked very soon after that!

0
32 6

Guess my son was a late comer. He didn't crawl until 9 months.:)

0
0 0

My daughter began to crawl at 6 months. and now the shes 8 months shes trying to stand on her own to walk.

0
0 29

My son started crawling at 6 months and at 6 1/2 started to pull himself up and stand on his own

0
11 64

8mos, 6mos, and 7mos

0
22 0

Started crawling at 5 and a half months. We were so proud. :)))

0
0 0

7 months..was standing already at 8a months!

0
0 53

7 months old

0
8 12

my son was 5 months old when he mastered crawling

0
48 112

My oldest was 5 months old when she began crawling like nobodies business.

0