Are Loud Concerts OK During Pregnancy?

You know once the baby comes you probably won't have as much time to attend a live concert, and your FAVORITE band is coming to town! So, moms, weigh in: is it safe to attend a concert while you're pregnant?

2 20

I went to a concert with each of my first two pregnancies. I was about 4 months along both times and my doctor advised that even though I was on the floor at both, it was completely safe. Both girls' hearing had developed so the got to enjoy hearing Nickelback right along with me. :D

1
2 20

I should have said safe for the baby, but keep in mind I had a large group of friends with me each time to protect me and my belly from crowd surfers and other fans.

0 0

YES!!! I went to a Kid Rock concert when I was pregnant and My son is fine. In fact, now, he's a little rocker himself.

0
0 0

0
2 27

YES! I went to a Kid Rock concert while I was pregnant with my son and he is just fine!

0
9,593 15

Yes it is 100% safe. The baby hears it but not to any detriment to them.

0