Is milk better to give to a child than juice?

709 37

Milk and juice should be limited. Milk should be about 2 cups a day, due to fat, and juice even less because of the sugar. Water is best. I started my son on half juice and half water and worked down to water.

0
709 37

34 0

Yes, milk is better than juice and it's good foe bones. I read article in parenting.com website about milk benefits to children. You can go through links for more info like how much milk is enough for kids etc.. http://www.parenting.com/article/got-milk

0
157 9

Milk is a much better choice for a growing child - it helps provide the calcium they need to develop strong bones, and daily milk as a child is directly linked to a reduced rate of ome cancers in adults.

Juice, well, it's juice. Sweet. Pretending to be healthy. A piece of fresh fruit and a glass of water is a better option.

Or you could have the best of both worlds - make a fruit smoothie for afternoon tea!

0