Is my 3 month old daughter too young to be teething?

1,840 0

Babies can cut teeth at any age. My sister in law cut her first tooth when she was exactly three months old. Also, as others have noted, babies can teeth for quite a long time before the teeth actually cut through.

0
280 32

Oh gosh no!! My son was about 3 months old when he started teething. Some babies have been known to start teething at birth (I would have hated that), while others close to their first birthday (my Grandma recently informed me my Mom was like that). So, it is not a precise thing, but an estimate. On average it starts around 4-6 months, but most start earlier or later.

0
9 0

Alot of people think that at age 3 months babies are teething with all the drooling but its actually their way of preparing to swallow foods.

0
10 10

No most babies do start teething around 3 months old but the 1st tooth doesn't usually appear til 6 months or maybe 5months all my children started teething around 3 months old my eldest daughters toothe came at 5 months, my sons came at 6 months but my youngest daughters didn't appear until she was 10 months old

0