Is it normal for a 30 week old baby for not teething yet?

521 10

Rather than a doctor, take him/her to a dentist. My kids pediatric dentist will see kids as young as 1. The dentist can do a quick Xray(if necessary) to see if there's a problem with the teeth coming in. Or they can just tell you to stop worrying. :)

0
122 0

Hi everyone! (How to Get My Ex Back). I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on: +2348072370762 ). I am Donna Murray by name and i reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488, United States.If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

11 0

Whats NORMAL anyway??? Of course its ok that your baby hasn't started teething. My oldest didnt start teething until he was a 1, and then my next 2 babies started at 4 months. My oldest lost his teeth "later" then most his peers, and my middle lost her first tooth at 4 years old. Its so different and unpredictable. Bless.

0
122 0

24 4

I would consult a dr. Some kids don't show any evidence of teething and then a tooth shows up. My daughter was like that. I would bring it up with thr dr though.

0