Is it normal to feel baby kick so low?

Pregnant moms have to deal with babies kicking all the time. But is it normal for the baby to be kicking very low?

16 9

My daughter was always so low. I never felt her up in my rib cage.

1
27 0

Both of my babies were alternatively rib climbers and vajay-jay kickers. My son in particular would kick me so hard in my cervix a couple of times I was sure he was on his way out. Both of my babies were full term, induced, and perfectly healthy. If you feel alarming pain or have unusual spotting or just plain bleeding then you should seek medical attention. For now, enjoy that feeling because you're surprising going to miss all those uncomfortable kicks when they are gone.

0
1

how baby is kicking during 28weeks pregnent

0
0 0

I'm 20 weeks with my first and I feel him move and head but me and kick my bladder. Is my son kicking my bladder normal?

0
4 0

It could be headbutting or punching as well. If you are further along in your pregnancy it is probably head butting or punching because your baby would be starting to go into the birthing position (head down). But earlier on the little bugger can punch and kick anywhere! Mine liked to kick me right in the bladder!

0
0 0

0
0 0

I keep getting sharp stabbing pains in my bladder and in my vagina in corelation with fetal kicks. I haven't experienced this until I'm at least 30 weeks due to babies head being on my cervix but I think she's just kicking my cervix and bladder, it's going to be a long 3 more months

0
147 31

yes both of my children kicked me in the cervix and a few time in the bladder I though they were going to break the sac .

0
6 2

So, yes, it's normal, but if you're in the later weeks of pregnancy, this could mean that your baby isn't head down, which is not so great. One of the things you can do is to do your cat/cow yoga positions to help get baby into the right position. It's a good idea to start doing these a few times a day in your 20+ weeks of pregnancy. Spend some time on hands and knees to help baby move around a bit and even put your bum in the air while in that position and wiggle. It sounds silly, but it's better than what the doctors do to try to turn your baby around!

0
8 33

Wow this is amazing to read all these comments im 30 weeks preggies and have been having sharp pains also very low down,this is baby no2 and had none of these craps etc with my first son. My baby now likes to stretch where i feel it from under my ribs all the way to the bottom.

0
311 26

I'm on #2 as well. Supposedly if you've had more than one your ab muscles are all stretched out. Which causes the baby not to be supported higher in the belly. So...yes it is normal at least for subsequent babies, but I guess it's not bad if it's your first. It's quit annoying at times and painful, but won't hurt you or the baby if it is low. Mine loves to lately the last few days to shift, kick, punch my cervix which usually knocks the wind out of me and I have to go lay down, but it passes and I'd rather have it pushing anywhere it can and I can feel it than not at all.

0
33 23

I am 32 weeks into my pregnancy with my second child. He has laid low the whole pregnancy. Sometimes I swear when the moves it feels like his foot or hand is knocking saying "Hello! Let me out of here!" In some instances it can be quite painful but It will be worth it in the end. They say that a lot of what you feel to is from ligaments and muscles being more stretched out and that is part of the reason with a second pregnancy that you can feel the baby moving sooner than you did with your first.. I never felt half the crap with my first son like I am with this one. My first son I couldn't even tell I was having braxton hicks. This one they are very apparent and painful. It's just one of those things.

0
2,843 7

I had it with both. My current one loves to kick at my cervix... drives me nuts.

0
0 5

Same thing happened with my 2nd baby.

0
1 16

i asked my doctor the same thing when i was about 20 weeks. im on my second kid and normally your second child is lower so says my doctor. i even had shooting pains down there when she kicks. i am 27 weeks preggo now and i still get them as well as kicking every where else including pushing out my ribs. at 24 weeks i was complaining about alot of pain near my private area and he said thats bc he head is in there.. so if your baby is low it makes sence they kick low... your are totally not alone.. wish the best of luck to you.

0