Is it normal to not have much of a bump at 18 weeks?

I know some moms just don't grow as big during pregnancy, but is it pretty normal to not have much of a bump by 18 weeks?

30 39

My sister doesn't look pregnant until she's about 5 or 6 months along. And when she's full term, she looks about 5 months pregnant. Some women are just that way.

0
218 35

Yep, definitely normal. With my first daughter I was 5'5" and weighed 125lbs at the beginning of my pregnancy. I gained a total of 35 lbs, almost all in the last 3 months and didn't even have a bump until 5 mo, then i ballooned out at around 7 mo. Good luck!!

0
10 0

my best friend's sister-in-law makes $64/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her pay check was $18293 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here's the site to read more...www.Rush64.ℂℴm

0 0

Sure is! I was 140 lbs at 5'8" and didn't show until 32 weeks. It was like my tummy dropped overnight! It sure scared and impressed my co-workers!

0
0 0

yes it is normal! i just had my son last week and i didnt start gaining weight or showing til 8 months!! When i had him i had a 7 pound 11 ounce baby boy so you will be all baby! dont worry if your dr is worried she will tell u

0
4 0

I am naturally pretty skinny.. about 5'10 125. When I was pregnant with my daughter ( which I gained 35lbs total) at 5months pregnant I just started to show.

0