Will seizures slow my daughter's development?
Seizures can often be scary for parents and their children. But is there a risk of developmental delay for children who have seizures?
- Baby Development
- Physical Development
- Social Development
- Developmental Delays
- Baby Physical Development
- Baby Social Development
- Baby Developmental Delays
- Toddler Development
- Toddler Physical Development
- Toddler Social Development
- Toddler Language Development
- Toddler Parenting Strategies
- Preschooler Development
- Preschooler Physical Development
- Preschooler Social Development
- Preschooler Language Development
- Big Kid
- Big Kid Development
- Big Kid Physical Development
- Big Kid Social Development
- Big Kid Language Development
Related Questions & Answers
My baby is epileptic and we cannot find out why she started having seizures?? Will she...
My 6 year old daughter is showing signs of learning disables in school. She is super...
My 7 year old daughter was diagnosed with absence seizures a few weeks ago. She is on...
Hi! Anyone else has a child with Atypical Absence Seizures? I'd love to find out what...
my now four year old had 3 (as described by medical staff) febrile seizures, before he...
©2015 POPSUGAR Inc. • Insanely Addictive™ • PopSugar • PopSugar Living • PopSugar Moms