Share your best ideas for a first anniversary celebration!

Sometimes in all the hustle and bustle of being a mom, it's hard to find time to celebrate your own milestones. But a new marriage deserves a little romance, so share your best ideas for a first wedding anniversary!

3 15

We had dinner, by ourselves!, at the same restaurant where he proposed.

1
166 0

I'm not sure about first anniversaries, on mine My husband was in Iraq and I was in Germany with our 4 monh old son. We normally don't really do anything specia. We make a roast or something that we like that we don't do very often. If I could I would love to go to a movie and dinner without our 3 children. Then go do something as a family that's special that the kids would enjoy!

0
1 11

I was 37 weeks pregnant ahd it was stinking hot, we spent the first part of our anni at the hospital with me attached to a baby monitor to make sure he was ok, then we went to the park where we got married and had a picnic lunch then went home and went out for tea at a local hotel. Our son was born 5 days later

0