Should I put on sun protection for 4 month old?

111 46

Yes! Babies skin are VERY sensitive and you want them not to sunburn!

1
11 0

Sunscreen is poison to our youth!! Its pure Chemicals that cause Cancer, unless its natural sunscreen and for sure keep the baby out of direct Sun whenever possible.

0
99 0

Absolutely! Sun screen is a must or your baby will cry endlessly from the pain and discomfort of a sunburn.

0
0 0

0
3 0

I am assuming you plan on taking your LO out where shade is limited or not an option? Technically, babies should none kept out of direct sunlight until 6 mos or longer. Parents are advised not to sunscreen until that age since sunscreen chemicals haven't been tested on infants. When I take my daughter (3.5 mos) hiking I apply a natural zinc based sunscreen on her (I try it on mself first, then a patch test on her). Zinc is a physical property, vs the chemical (possibly harmful) properties of regular sunscreens. We look a bit white, but sun safe!

0