Should I use or not use bumper pads?

1,501 0

The official word is not to use bumper pads. Personally, I think there are people who legitimately benefit from using them. I would start out without bumper pads though. Use breathable ones if the issue is only arms and legs getting stuck between the slats. Only use padded ones if you have a legitimate problem with your baby crashing into the side of the crib and nothing else (like swaddling) works.

0
57 1

babies can suffocate with them. I use breathable ones so her arms and legs cant get stuck but if her head is up by it it wont stop the air. no cushion but at very young they dont need it. They probably wont be able to even get themselves over to the side, but in the rare occasion that they do you wouldnt want them suffocating

0
0 0

There are pros and cons to this question, but i have used them to protect their soft delicate head. just make sure you dont lay them on their side. and always at the bottom of the cot xxxx And make sure the ties are secure xxxx

0