Should moms go back to college after pregnancy?

3 10

Yes. It's hard, but it will pay off in the future for both she and her child.

2
11 0

fix your Marriage and relationship After a Divorce or Breakup, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have a problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him on his E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com , Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, If you have any problem contact him, he cast real spells that work fast, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. i’m Lisa Adams by name. From UK Liverpool .

249 51

yes if it's still what she wants. Having a child shouldn't mean sacrificing her education! Any woman can reach her goals if they are still relevant goals after having a child and if she is determined :) Finishing college can ensure a better career to support your children whether you are single, married or dating- being independant is very rewarding :) I finished my first college diploma before, during and after my first pregnancy. I took a 6 week break to have my little girl before i went back. now i am going back for a higher certification and i have 2 kids, my first is now 2.5 and my second is 7 months. i start next week :) *you can do anything you put your mind too*

2
11 0

fix your Marriage and relationship After a Divorce or Breakup, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have a problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him on his E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com , Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, If you have any problem contact him, he cast real spells that work fast, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.

16 0

I think that's a personal choice and I would prefer being the primary caretaker of my children until they're at least old enough for school. Taking care of 2 kids under the age of 5 is a full time job. We live in a traditional household and I have a loving, caring husband to support me. I think that school can wait.

1
122 0

Hi everyone! I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on: +2348072370762. I am Donna Murray by name and i reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488, United States.If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you.

6 0

Yes. I continued grad school during my pregnancy. I took the summer off to deliver my daughter and will restart class in 2 weeks. It's important to complete college, if that's your goal.

1
10 0

GREETINGS everyone out there.. My name is Sarah Gomez FROM CANADA i will never forget the help Prophet Ayelala rendered to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Prophet Ayelala help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Prophet Ayelala i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 24hours. He told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,that he will never cheat on me again. i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Prophet Ayelala a try they work surprises because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your ex partner. i thank god for using Prophet Ayelala to save my marriage. Contact him via Email: ( Ayelala7demons@gmail.com ) Or Reach him on whatsapp: +2347031894318

0
25 0

My Name is TESSY JERRY, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr ADAGBA has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex HUSBAND back to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called jerry we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to get pregnant for him and also give him a child, he left me for another woman, and told me that he can’t continue with me anymore. then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he told me that he will cast a spell on him and after three day that my husband will be back to me, and after three day that the spell was cast my husband JERRY who have left me come back and ask for my forgiveness, and the next month i got pregnant for him because he gave me some herbs to take also and when he went for a test and the result stated that i was pregnant am happy today am a MOTHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR ADAGBA for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
(12) Winning of lottery
(13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
(14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
(15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL...
(16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT ADAGBA AS HE HELPED

0
122 0

10 0

Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Mary Ken from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Miracle who can really solve all your problems. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Mike, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Cousin told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Mike was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, This is truly miraculous and the spell caster opened him up to know how much I love and needs him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much love we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email: homeoflightandsolution@yahoo.com thank you Dr Miracle in fact you are miraculous and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

0
122 0

1

My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: happylovespell2@gmail.com

0
2,093 0

Depends. It's a very personal decision. I found it pretty easy to do courses part time with a young baby, but we adjusted to life with a baby easily. If you have a sick baby, or a baby who keeps you up most of the night, you can really feel like you're spreading yourself very thin and not doing a good job at being a mother or a student. And although school will always be there, a baby is only a baby once.

0
29 8

online college is very good after you have a baby, cause your still at home & can put it on hold for your baby. but if its walk in school i would wait a little. you & your baby both need the attachment & rest. just take it easy & enjoy yourself as well as your new baby :)

0
0 0

I am Nancy Fay Bell from FLORIDA, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr.Trust, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through because I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Dr Trust, he gave me hope that he will restore my marriage. I felt confident that he will actually make my husband to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without Dr.Trust, He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact him on ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +1 631 500 4609

709 37

I was put on bed rest 4 months into my last pregnancy and used that time to take classes online. I used my maternity leave to complete my CNA and am now taking more classes online and hope to get into te nursing program. Definately, if she can pull it off do it noe. They really just eat and sleep for the first few months anyway.

0
122 0

56 12

Yes we should go back to college or school. How can we tell our kids to further their education when we dont do it ourself. School here i come september!!!!!!!!!

0
195 35

I think it is a good idea. Personally, I want to be home until my last child is in school. After that I want to be working during the day. I plan on beginning my education slowly while the kids are still home so that I am done by the time my last child is in school, and I'll be ready for the work force. I also think it is important for mom's to exercise their brains with material that isn't just about baby talk and bum changes. I sometimes feel like my brain turning to mush. But when I take a class it nourishes me mentally and keeps me balanced.

0
2,843 7

I would have loved to. But I found out 3 week prior to the quarter starting that I'd have to pay for child care in full because I wasn't getting a 2 year degree. I can't afford child care, so no school for me. Ticks me off too, I only had 5 quarters left.

0
122 0

6 0

Yes!! Never give up on your dreams. I have 2 kids and I am currently in school. Even with me being a stay at home mom with a wonderful man who takes care of us I still think it is important for me to continue my education. So many women who are stay at home moms get stuck out in the cold when things unfortunately do not work between them and their spouses because they put their education and professional development on the back burner. I defiantly believe that family should be first but don't forget about yourself.

0
0 50

I went back to school when my son was a little over a year old and it was the best decision I've ever made! My local community college offered day, night, weekend and online classes, so it was easy for me to work school in with being a Mommy. It gave me the opportunity to secure a greater lifestyle for my son and myself as well as reminding me that I am capable of doing anything I set my mind to. Plus, it was also nice to get out of the house sometimes!

0
18 9

i went back to college when my daughter was 3 months old and i fully regret it. i wish i could be with my baby 24/7. it's also very difficult taking care of a baby and being a full time student. homework and a baby do not mix well. all i want is to be a full time mommy but in this economy a dream like that is very hard to obtain =(

0
5 0

I was in college while I was pregnant and still now after. Four days after I had my son I went back to school, it was finals week.

Even now though, I am in school. At first I brought him with me, but as he got bigger and more verbal and squirmy, I decided that probably wasn't the best option. My son stays with his grandmother during the day so I can take classes. I miss him of course, but I know that he is well taken care of, and I spend all of my free time with him.

I think it is a personal choice. If you think you can do it and if it will better your and your child's life, you should go for it.

0
185 2

Totally a personal choice. I was going to finish up an internship with the FBI and get my master's degree.

I would have been miserable leaving him even for an hour during the day. I have friends that would be miserable without going back to their career or school. Totally depends on the person.

It has NOTHING to do with how much you love your child

0
15 0

Absolutely! If you have the ambition to go back it's a great idea. You want to make sure that your baby has you as a provider. Going back to school will be one of the most important things you could ever to for your children to ensure that they will not go without anything they need. Also it's so nice to spoil those sweet little chunkers! (:

0
11 0

19 0

YES!!!!!!!!!! I'm in college, 2nd year in fact with 2 kids and doing just fine.....well a little tired. But it's worth it to further your education with this economy. GO FOR IT!!!!!!

0
11 0