Should you separate your twins at daycare?

Twins do more activities together than most other sets of brothers and sisters. Is it best to keep twins in daycare together, or would you try and give them some time apart while they are young?

2 16

I am a twin. My mother tried to split us up at a young age. It was disaster!! We were lost without one another. I have been with my sister since conception. Having your twin with you is a natural part of you. They will let you know when it is time to be individuals. We did. I am a teacher and have taught many sets of twins. I see the same thing in them that I saw in my twin and I. It is hard for someone that is not a twin to understand the twin relationship and how they need one another. Even as adults we can't go without talking to each other daily. She is the only family member that I have to have daily communication with. So, I say let the twins tell you what they want. If they are ready to be apart they will tell you. If they want to stay together, by all means, keep them together. If you don't, they will find a way to be together. My sister and I found a way to be together when my mom tried to give us time apart in first grade.

5
14 0

How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing And Trusted Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}.. Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... well if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or call/sms on: +18168926958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you. Website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com

8 7

My twin boys started play-school last year together and it's worked out wonderful. The teachers there have to told they play individually at different things then they sit together for their snack time. I'm happy with this however if it had turned out differently I would have made other arrangements. My suggestion is try them together and take it from there.

1
0 0

I have two year old twins and our daycare told us the same thing. The teachers tell us they play individually (and with different kids) but when it comes to lunch and nap time they want to be together.

20 0

SCAMMERS DRAINED AND RUINED ME FINANCIALLY AND LEFT ME HOMELESS BUT THANKS TO UP START LOAN (upstartloan@yahoo.com).

Greetings to everyone, Life they say is full of deceit. No torture and pain can be compare to what i Theresa L. Bernard experience in the hands of scammers, The most annoying part of it is that someone always post of receiving a loan from them which is nothing but lies and strategy to deceive and extort hard earn money from people. I was victimize several times because of that, After reading a post about them i end up trusting them without verifying, I lost more than $12,500 in the quest of obtaining a loan i sold my car defaulted in my bills but i keep on falling victim my life was a piece of trash full of mess. My kids dropped out of school, My bank denied me credit because my credit score was down already about leaving the bank with a broken heart a staff in the bank approach me and say that there is a financial institution called UP START LOAN that say yes even when banks and other financial institution says no. She advised me to give it a try to be honest i was so skeptical leaving the bank without saying a word to her. It was a month later when my eldest son was hospitalized looking up and down nothing to pay for his hospital bill devastated and confused and then i remember what the bank staff told me and i quickly went to the bank to plead with her and inquire on how to contact UP START LOAN and she gave me the details which are Email: ( upstartloan@yahoo.com ) OR call/ text customer service through +1(574) 301-1639 . After following due procedures and comply to their policy in less than 24 hours my credit of $25,000 got approved and transfer to me. I later apply for a home and startup business loan of $350,000 which i receive and i obtain a home at 2076 Simon St, Philadelphia, PA 19124. UP START LOAN is the best. ( upstartloan@yahoo.com or text/call customer service +1(574) 301-1639. Indeed they say yes when your bank say no.

0
36 0

Welcome To Chester Brain Loan Service….(Brianloancompany@yahoo.com)

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?.Our loans Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme.

Interested applicants should Contact us via email: {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com } OR text (803) 373-2162

Thanks for your cooperation
Chester Brain..

0
6 0

I've just used this guy's services and he's a legit black hat hacker, he can handle social network hacks, emails and school grade hacks, he's actually the real deal, I was initially skeptical as I already got scammed before but he did come through, his email is lawsonmichael33@yahoo.com and you can also text him on +1 646-652-6107

0
0 0

Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on
For immediate response to your application, Kindly
reply to this emails below only.
(zumaloans@mail.com or zumaloans@gmail.com)

Please, do provide us with the Following information if you are interested.
1) Full Name:.........
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.......
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8)Monthly Income:.....................
9)Occupation:...........................
)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.

0
1

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
They offer all kind of categories of loan they
Short term loan (5_10years)
Long term loan (20_40)
Media term loan(10_20)
They offer loan like
Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan .......
Student loan..........,Business start up loan
Business loan....... , Company loan.............. etc
Email..........(wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com )
When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck.......................

0
2 0

HOW I GET A LOAN HELP @ 2% INTEREST RATE

My son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Trust Loan Firm (marianlawson@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact VICTORIA LAWSON LOAN Company with marianlawson@outlook.com For easy and safe transaction.

0
0 5

i seperated my girls in kindergarten, but teachers knew them and kept them in classrooms right next door or right across the hall so they always knew their sister was close. And now in 8th grade, they are still best friends but have their seperate lives also.

0
4 5

Having them together to begin with could give them both added support and less stress for a new situation, so I am in favour for starting them that way. Mine have only just settled in occasional care together. I was considering trying them on the odd extra day alone once I don't need to leave the pram behind for them to nap in. For practical reasons I just can't drop only one!

0
89 2

absolutely not! twins have a special bond and no separation will hinder this

0
4 21

When my twins started daycare I gave them 1 session one their own and now they are at school I have them in separt classes. It's up to you though, see if they like it if not put them in together. Good luck

0
0 15

My girls are not identical and have completely different personalities, they have spent the first 4 years together. Their pre-k program at the daycare has started 2 classes this year and I jumped at the chance to seperate them, so far week two and we have seen a big difference. They are also starting dance lessons which will be on seperate as well. Just think about it, how well and happy would you be if there was someone with whom you were never seperated from 24 hours a day, 7days a week 365 a year....we all need personal space even as a child. I highly recommend giving seperation a try.

-1
14 0

28 33

I would try to give them some time apart to let them grow as individuals. The may have different interests and like different activities. Also if one twin is more dominant than the other it could cause the more dominant to become the leader and the other to become a follower and possibly shy and introverted.

-1
0 15

Agree 100 percent!!!