Three Distinctive Features of My Blog

10 11

My photography, my Feature Me Friday bloghop aaaaaaaaaand my way awesome layout :P

0
2 24

Isn't that just for you to find out?? =)

0
0 0

1. Top 5 Tuesdays: A category of my choosing every week along with my Top 5. Top 5 Guilty Pleasure Songs? Check. Top 5 Tips for Traveling With a Baby? Done.
2. Freebie Fridays: I feature handmade giveaways from women-led small businesses, using my personal, in-real-life contacts.
3. All for Onesies: I make and sell custom onesies!

0
0 0

1. I blog/vlog about my adventures in homemaking — cleaning, organizing, and making my house into a home.
2. Letters to baby. Each month you an read a letter that I write to my son to go into his baby book. It includes lots of photos, stories, and milestones.
3. Breastfeeding — As a breastfeeding advocate, I like to write posts that can help women succeed with breastfeeding.

0
5 36

1. Photography
2. Writing style
3. The bohemian spirit behind it that never ceases to look for the sweetest things in life

0
0 0

1. Easy to navigate — so many blogs are just littered with an insane amount of information!
2. Family friendly — I keep it clean 'cause my kids read it. Well, my daughter does. My son just points himself out a million times.
3. Lots of fun — We're always heading off to a theme park or doing something equally as exciting on the weekends, and we like sharing those experiences with our readers!

0
0 0

1. I'm a military wife. It comes with heavy obstacles and challenges, but we manage!
2. I'm a teen mom. My husband and I may have done things a little backwards, but I love my daughter and the life I have more than anything. I do everything that I do for and because of her.
3. I'm a Southern girl. I say "yes m'am" and "y'all" more than anything else. I try to greet and respond to everyone that comes across my blog with the same Southern hospitality that I was raised with!

0
0 0

1. I don’t take myself or anything else too seriously.
2. Clutter-free and clean design allows for an easy read but [it's] still pretty to look at.
3. My writing style is engaging and, most importantly, honest and relatable.

0
0 0

1. I like to highlight aspects of natural living and attachment parenting and make them easier to understand.
2. I like to show people how to make living with a big family both pleasant and affordable.
3. I enjoy letting others get a peek into my full-time working/full-time mother/full-time wife-ing life.

0
0 0

1. I’m real. I share my ups, my downs, and my in-betweens. I also have a weekly feature where readers submit their real life advice on parenting called Advice from the Aunties.
2. I’m funny. Well at least I think so. I will be the first one to laugh at myself and share it with the world. No topic is off limit (well almost).
3. I’m short. OK, I had a hard time with this question. But really, I am short. As in 4’11 and ¾". Yes the ¾ is important. Every ¼ inch counts when you are this short!

0
0 0

1. I have a semi-regular post series called "When Mommy Met Daddy," which is the story about how my husband and I met and fell in love.
2. I don't censor myself. I swear, I tell funny stories, I talk about random crap. I'm me!
3. "(Baby #2) Bucket List" — a list of things that must happen, would be nice to happen, and things that don't have to but would still be fun to have happen before we start trying for our second child!

0
0 0

1. Photography
2. Cute baby
3. Lots of other random goodness

0
0 0

1. I always keep it real. I write openly and honestly (the good, the bad and the ugly) about motherhood and my struggles with severe depressive episodes
2. I make my readers cry one day and laugh the next. It's just what I do.
3. Sometimes my posts are long. I know in the blogging world you're supposed to keep it short but that's just impossible for me.

0
0 0

1. Twins
2. Cloth diapers
3. I honestly can't think of a third one. Pretty much twins and diapers are everything I write about.

0
0 0

1. Candid photos taken with a professional eye — it's nice to step away from "shoots" and just take photos of my kids being kids.
2. Simple blog set up — the format doesn't change and the photos can speak a story for themselves without many words.
3. Sisterly love at its finest.

0
0 0

1. My voice — I’ve struggled over the years on what and how much to share, but I’ve always stayed true to the tone…it’s how I am in real life. How I sound on the blog is how I sound to my best friend. And I like to think it sounds entertaining.
2. It’s not 24/7 baby — I cover all my interests: home dec, cooking, baking, crafts, complaining…
3. I want to be friends with all my readers — I’d rather have a few quality comments from people I’ve connected with than scores of random comments from random people. I love being able to email someone about their comment, because there’s nothing worse than leaving comments on a blog and feeling like you’re talking to the wall.

0
0 0

1. I include pictures in every post because you can't get enough chubby baby sugar! Sometimes I'll post Henry pictures that I think are funny and occasionally I include DIY projects.
2. I am open and honest, always. Being a new mom is fun but hard work too! If I'm having a horrible day you better believe I'm not going to sugar coat anything.
3. I am a young mom who is also fairly new at the whole marriage thing (four years). I work full time as a nanny and am also starting grad school in the Fall. Watch me balance everything (barely)!

0
0 0

1. It's definitely a mama/baby blog.
2. Organized
3. Online photography mentoring sessions

0
0 0

1. I have no shame.
2. I refuse to use text speak or acronyms, relying instead on complete, actual, real words.
3. I have 3 kids in very different stages — 10, 4 and 1 — and they provide good entertainment.

0
0 0

1. Honest and to-the-point — there's no sugar coating.
2. Full of opinions: to take or leave. My personality is that way — and I write my blog exactly the same.
3. Topics that seem to be important to other moms. Everyone likes seeing how other moms do things — or how they'd be in different situations.

0
0 0

1. An honest and engaging slant on motherhood
2. Unique and individual writing voice
3. Super cute pictures of Baby C and Sheepie

0
3 0

1. My blog celebrates the fact that our family is quirky and nerdy; it isn't your typical baby blog.
2. I love to post about the baby products that my daughter and I are loving on a regular basis. The majority of these reviews are not sponsored by any company; just me sharing my favorite toys and items with you.
3. While it is not a coupon or money-saving blog, whenever I come across a great deal or a way to earn some extra money online I share it with my readers.

0
0 40

1. Photography
2. Clean eating
3. Day-to-day life with a toddler

0
0 0

1. It's fun — I always try to take the humorous approach to motherhood.
2. It's inspiring — I'm a full-time working mom of two who is also trying to lose the baby weight (23lbs lost since March 2nd!) and run a handmade shop all while being married to the love of my life. I hope I inspire someone!
3. It's creative — I host a weekly "Your Three Words" blog hop, share a ton of pictures of our home renovation projects (we have a "fixer-upper"), design birthday cards and other paper products for my Etsy shop, and pour my heart out about my beautiful babies, my wonderful family, and my goals and inspirations.

0
0 0

1. I write a lot about my daily life through words, photos, and videos.
2. I do a weekly feature called "Tattoo Tuesday," where I showcase a tattooed female (and the occasional guy).
3. "Dear Henry," where I write my son a letter — I started doing this while I was pregnant and have continued the tradition.

0