At what age can a baby start using a cot blanket?

4 0

Hi everyone!!!
I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex boyfriend back after a break up. I'm Cora L. Sanchez 28 yr old from UK, it has become a testimony that i most share among our society today and i hold a very strong stand against it, that is why i have put it as a must for me to spread the news about Dr Ahmed as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you? Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829
save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe.
I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.

0
126 2

I would say after 1 year of age when the risk of SIDS decreases immensely. Why not use a baby bag (like grobag, or ergopouch), my LO always slept in a sleeping bag, he's 2 and still does. It helps as they are always warm, cozy and don't get into the habit of climbing out of the cot as their legs is securely inside the bag. I strongly recommend. Keep to the safe brands though as they have passed all the security tests.

0