What are the best diapers to get?

8 15

For the price, Target brand diapers are the best! You can get a big value box for $20. My son has never had one leak! This is coming from a mother that only used Pampers for the first child.

2
0 6

I love target diapers, there isnt one in my town, I have to stock up when I am around one!

1 0

Hello Mommies out there try the new Baby Diaper out now in the market
PLAYFUL BABY DISPOSABLE DIAPER IS MORE AFFORDABLE WITH SUPERB QUALITY.
“Ang Playful Disposable Baby Diapers can be bought at #10B Banner St. Bagong Ilog Pasig City Philippines. Cell# 0927-8714319

Price /Pack = S - 67.50; M- 75.00 ; L-82.50 ; XL-90.00 at XXL – P97.50
Price/Piece = S – P4.50; M – P5.00; L – P5.50; XL – P6.00 at XXL – P6.50

FASHION BACK SHEET - BEST DESIGN BABY DIAPER
FRONTAL TAPE - FOR BETTER ADJUSTMENT ON BEST BABY FIT
REFASTENABLE TAPE - STRONG HOLDS
LEAK GUARD - HELPS PREVENT LEAK AND . 100% BREATHABLE
LEG GARTER - HELPS COMFORTABLE LEG FIT OF THE BABY
ALOE VERA - HELPS PREVENT RASHES TO STAY BABIES SKIN SOFT
SUPER ABSORBENT PAD - QUICKLY ABSORB WETNESS AND NO LEAK IT HAS A SUPER ABSORBENT POLYMER INSIDE THAT TURNS WATER INTO GEL

0
76 0

I have had four children my eldest was fine with shops own brands however the last 3 born have to have pampers, n e thing else makes them sore or they leaked.

0
0 0

0
0 0

Huggis is the best

0
14 5

My favorite diapers were Pampers with my first and second children. Then I discovered Luvs! They have the same great smell that Pampers have, they don't leak or rip (unless you leave your baby in them for hours and hours after they have wet), and they are inexpensive!!

0
0 2

personally i think Huggies are the best because they don't rip apart like other brands

0
0 64

Target brand diapers are good or Huggies.

0
7 42

I would say it all denpends on you. Use what you feel is the best and works for you. I have tried all kinds. Right now we just tried the huggys slip on diapers. The worked well for and on the go child

0