What are the best gifts to get a dad for Father's Day?

2 0

I got a photographer to take a picture of each kid wearing one of my husband's ties and shirt like he wears at work, and made a nice assemblage of the pictures for his office. He LOVED it!

0
1 0

Wonderful life,a must read that will help you,i live in Australia my name is Mr. Kyle Mitchell i got married 4 years ago to my wife Danielle and God bless us with one baby boy we live happily for the past 4 years,when i travel for a business contract in USA before i can back i found out that my wife have pack her things and give the baby to my mother,telling my mother that she does not want to married me again that she need a divorce, when i can i was heart broke,i look for her so that we can talk before i know they told me that she is live with a guy,i was so angry and frustrated,One day i was going through the internet when a friend of my posted a comment how this great man help him in is job and they promoted him to the general manager of the bank he work,so i talk to my friend that posted the comment if this great man can help me to get back my wife,he said yes so he give me the contact of this great man,i called him and told him everything that have happen to me,he told me that my wife is under a spell that the man she is dating cast a spell on her that is why she did all what she did, he promise me that my wife is going to come back to me,i am so happy with my wife again if you need is help contact him ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or call him +2348078999655,he will help you ok

33 56

Last year my son and I made dad his gift! I took black paper and had my son put his hands and feet prints on the paper then put a poem in the middle. We put it in a regular picture frame and daddy loved it! We have also done variations on this for grandparents day!

0