What are the best healthy road trip snacks for kids?

With the holidays approaching, many families will be taking long road trips with their kids. What are some of your favorite snacks to bring along for the ride?

0 20

I make spinach nuggets. They are a favorite snack of our kids and we take them everywhere. They are easy to make: 1 package frozen spinach (cooked), 1 1/2 c. parm or cheddar cheese, 1 c. flax seed meal, 3 eggs. Mix together, scoop onto cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 25 min (turn after 15 min). I add some seasonings in there, too. You can vary the recipe a lot, adding leftover rice, beans, pesto, etc. They are actually really good! Kids will eat them plain or with a dip.

3
42 0

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker ... My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: orkstarspell@gmail.com Thank you great ork. Contact him for the following: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)[You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care 10)Help bringing people out of prison Contact him today on: orkstarspell@gmail.com or visit his web site. www.orkstarspell.webs.com

5 3

I also LOVE the new applesauce packs!! God bless the inventor! We bring along "fish and bubbles," this is fish crackers with cheerios. I saved my formula containers (small bowl like container with dividers) I use them for small items. We also like the single serve peanut butter, you can bring pretzels, celery, apples, whatever your child likes for dipping. Those pocket sandwich irons are great too for quick snacks, sometimes I stuff them with apples cut fine and cinnamon mixed with a bit of brown sugar..instant healthy "apple pie" on the go! The choices are nearly endless what you can put in the pocket sandwich, and they are easy to eat on the go!

2
10 10

It is a 13 hour drive when we go to visit family So I can't take anything that needs to be kept cold. I get a wide variety of my kids favorite fruits and dry them in a food dehydrator. I package each fruit in its own container. I also package one container of jerky and one of granola each. Then I pack a "lunch box" for each child with the fruits, jerky, and granola along with a 100% juice box and water.

1
40 22

Granola Bars, fruit and grain granola bars, fruit bars, those new applesauce in the no mess packets(they are great, my two year old eats them and NEVER makes a mess, plus they are easy to throw in the diaper bag and bring along), peanut butter and crackers, raisins, whole grain goldfish crackers, if you have a cooler, then string cheese, cut up fruits and veggies, cheese and sausage, my daughter loves the beef sticks, or the mini sausages and they are easy to pack and bring with, she also loves string cheese, and those two together are a good snack and also a filling one that sits with them for a while.

1
0 0

I will make a trial mix and sliced fruit.

0
0 0

Fresh fruits like bananas and apple , biscuits ,yoghurt

0
2 10

Cucumbers

0
3 24

my friend Ann made this amazing trail mix I can't leave home without it!

0
5 3

Would your friend share the recipe?

0 0

Cake

-2
8 9

This stuff is fabulous. http://www.vigilant-eats.com/ Just add hot or cold water or milk. Not available in many stores yet, but you can order directly

-3