What are the best kind of diapers for baby boys?

10 16

CLOTH! :) never had a leak and never had blowout! I started using them when our second was 2 months and so glad I did! I don't miss the blowouts and having to change in te middle of the night. So easy, less expensive, and no harmful chemicals :)

2
11 6

We love cloth, too! I discovered the "new generation" of cloth when my oldest was about 9 months old. My only regret is that I didn't know about them to try them sooner!

2 20

For newborns? Pampers Swaddlers. After they start eating solids and not having blowouts? I love Luvs. For the price and the quality. I've tried every diaper under the sun and Pampers Cruisers were my favorite but are so expensive. Luvs is my second favorite. Not a fan of Huggies, at all. They always leaked for me. And Publix brand are awful.

2
2 1

CLOTH!! I totally agree with Byanna. I have never had any issues with any of my 4 little boys peeing out of them!!! My only regret with cloth diapers is that I didn't know how wonderful they were when my older kids were babies. They are so much softer then paper/ disposable diapers, they are reusable, and cheaper. I want my diapers to last and do their job, but I don't want them to be taking up space in landfills for generations to come. I was skeptical when it was suggested to me, but after a lot of research of my own I decided to give it a try, cloth diapers are now the one baby item I will never live without!!!!

1
11 6

Me too- my husband and I were skeptical at first, but we LOVE them! I even sew my own and sell them too. We've become cloth diaper "advocates" for our friends having babies. I don't know why they are not more popular. Lack of good knowledge & exposure, I'd say.

11 6

Hands down- cloth! For Newborn, we liked a separate cover. But ever since, we use pockets that go on just like disposables... but you reuse wash after wash. They are wonderful!! I can even customize the absorbency. I like to fold over the soaker in the front, giving twice the absorbency right where he needs it.

1
2 1

Just wondered if you use prefolds for newbies or fitteds? I prefer a fitted under wool year around on my boys, but I have aio newbies and also some prefolds and flats that I have used. I find that when I try new diapers I either LOVE them or hate them. Usually I love them and they become a stable in our stash until something different or new catches my eye. I am so glad to see another CLOTH post!!!!

0 0

I hated huggies always leaked and never seemed to fit well on him. I only used pampers and luvs, which I found out luvs are made by pampers. I never seemed to get leaks from those two brands unless it was a day that we were doing a lot of running around and could not always change his diaper right away. The odd thing is I love huggies wipes but at the pampers ones.

1
14 26

pampers are the way to go but really if people are worried about leaks during the day try changing them more often a baby should be changed every 2-3 hours as parents that doesnt always happen but i would not wait anylonger than 4 hours if the diapers are leaking at night try either changing them in the middle of the night or if they are over 1 dont give them more than 6 oz of water for an hour before they go to bed i say water cause they should not go to bed with anything else and milk and juice go right through them and makes them pee more due to the vitamins in it hope this helps

1
0 15

My son is 13 months and I've never had problems with Pampers. I've had problems here and there with Huggies and the Kirkland brand from Cosco.

1
40 22

i dont have a baby boy yet, i have one on the way. But i know my sister in law only used the target brand with my nephew. they NEVER leaked, and were very absorbant. i know she had a lot of issues with huggies, and even pampers. but never with the target brand. and the fact that they are cheaper is a plus!

i want to say my son is born now, and the Target brand has raised its price. And we have decided to stick to pampers and huggies. depending on which one i have a coupon for at the time i buy diapers depends on which one i get. We stopped using the target brand when my daughter started getting a rash while wearing them.

1
10 16

I used Huggies with both my boys. We had all kinds of problems with store brands and pampers.

31 0

NATY diapers found at Loblaws, Zehrs or Fortinos or Goodness Me

0
235 30

Never heard of the diapers or any of those stores.

1 0

Cloth Type Diaper is the best for babies of any gender.

0
235 30

Unless your child gets chronic yeast infections:(

11 0

Asda's no angels nappies they hold well and are nice and big , i have found pampers and huggies when he poos goes right up his bak but doesnt with the asda ones

0
235 30

Haven't ever seen those. Where do you get them?

1 0

my mum said that towel nappies are the best as nowadays nappies have lots of chemicals!

0
235 30

Anything, but store brands or off brands. They don't seem to hold very much urine without falling apart and especially if they urinate and THEN have a b.m.

0
75 31

Honestly Huggies worked for my boys. I have 3 and they had sensitive skin and still do.

0
55 59

I really like Pampers Cruisers and I also use Pampers overnight diapers for bedtime!

0
50 2

My son will be two in May and although Ive tried Luvs and Huggies, I still prefer the Pampers. Ive never had a problem with leaks of any kind with the Pampers and I intend to use them with my second son who will be here some time this month. Each child is different, so it really just depends on what works best for you and your baby. Although I will say the Pampers Swaddlers are amazing at pulling everything away from the babies skin, so it cuts down on rashes and discomfort. Im sure youll find the brand that works best for you and which ever brand that is, just remember to make sure his genitalia is pointed down because it cuts back on him leaking through the top of the diapers lol.

0
1 19

When my son was a newborn we used Pampers. Once he was in a size 1 diaper, we switched to Luvs. They were the only diaper that held up overnight without leaking. With Pampers we always were having leaks. My son was sleeping from 7:30P.M. until 8:30A.M. at just 3 weeks of age and we needed a dependable diaper and Luvs did just that! My son is now 21 months and potty training so we only go through 2 diapers now. My only complaint is that Luvs doesn't have Pull Ups! I will forever be a Luvs mom and always recommend them!

0
30 2

I love Walgreens store brand. They are my go to diapers for overnight! The only ones that will keep my son dry though the night. During the day you can use whatever brand as long as you change them often enough. I like pampers better than huggies of course and luvs are just too cheap and thin! Walgreens diapers are amazing though, I swear by them!

0
210 12

i used huggies for my son. that was all he could have anything else made him break out in diaper rash within an hour of having them on. it would take about a week or longer to get it gone. even after going right back to huggies. we use off brand with our daughter but we used g diapers for a while with her.

0
7 13

My son was allergic to something in the Huggies diapers... and Pampers leaked on us too much. Luvs worked for us the best :-) I don't live close to a Target or Costco so I can't tell you anything about them.

0
0 0

Target brand is what i used with my twin boys and i love them. They work good and are cheaper too.

0
28 21

Pampers Baby Dry or Swaddlers for newborns. My son would always leak through the Huggies. Pampers are the best in my opinion.

0
3 18

I have four boys. I believe I've probably tried just about every single brand on the market. My absolute favorite are the Pampers Swaddlers followed by Pampers Cruisers followed by Huggies Pull-ups (not the Cool Feel kind) and accompanied by Huggies Wipes. Huggies diapers are the worst. Their wipes are great, though. Thick and sturdy, yet soft and gentle. The Cool Feel pull-ups leak like crazy. But, the regular ones are awesome. Pampers Swaddlers are perfect for newborns. So, so soft and the boys didn't seem to pee out the top or sides. They are also great if you breastfeed because the little one usually has super soft stool and the diaper helps get it away from the babies skin. When they get a little older, Pampers Cruisers win the competition hands down. They move with the baby and hold a ton. A story....my youngest son used to store all of his toys in his diaper...he called it his "pocket". We used to say, "Come here. We need to change your pocket." :) Apparently, Pampers Cruisers make excellent "pockets" as well! ;)

0
1 0

Pampers Swaddlers for newborns. I used Huggies with my first son and had leak problems, of both kinds , if you know what I mean... With my second son, I've been using Pampers Baby Dry and I've been very happy. No problems with leaks and they are very absorbant (but not for overnight, despite what the box says). I order them through Amazon Mom using ther subscribe & save option and they're a great price. I have used Huggies Overnights with both boys and they've worked well for overnight.

0