What are the best kind of diapers to use for over sensitive skin?

What kind of diaper would you recommend for a baby who has sensitive skin?

0 9

I use huggies.they work.apply non perfumable vaseline after every nappy change.

3
0 0

Cloth diapers

2
0 0

Cloth diapers.
I've used bumGenius, Fuzzi Bunz, Happy Heineys, and Best Bottom Diapers with great success.

1
41 1

I agree. BumGenius diapers are so awesome and EASY!!!!

0 0

Cloth diapers with Bum Boosa diaper liners are the top choice at my house. They are dye and fragrance free and hypoallergenic. They are made from bamboo which is a really healthy alternative to using traditional diapers.

0
10 0

A non expensive choice that is hypoallergenic is White Cloud. Order online if your Walmart doesn't have them. I'm also on the pampers sensitive wipes boat. And when there has been a bad rash a soft cloth with warm water for wiping. And diaperless time helps.

0
6 0

i use cloth diapers but it takes some some washing (use baby sensitive skin soap when washing)

0
15 0

Huggies pure and natural, however converted to gdiapers clothes diapers when we switched her to solid foods, and haven't had a rash since. I put a disposable on her at night a few times and it appeared she woke with a rash. If you decide to do cloth it's important to "strip" (boil for 30 min) about every two weeks to strip detergent built up and use special detergent for cleaning them., and just double the cloth for night time pees for extra coverage. It was by far my favorite investment.

0
15 0

Naked time is always good too

2 0

Pampers swaddlers sensitive. where I live the sensitive ones go up to size 4.

0
29 22

huggies worked for my baby, pampers give her bad rashes because of the perfume they have in them.

0
41 1

honestly, cloth diapers, just make sure you are using a detergent that works well for sensitive skin, or make your own (which is really simple!)

I use cloth diapers and wipes (because it saves money and is EASY!) they are the best for sensitive skin.

0
0 20

I found that the wipes were what made the most difference for my eight month old son. I tried three or four different varieties before Pampers Sensitive and I became a believer! He hasn't had one diaper rash since we've been using them (shortly after we came home from the hospital). And, as far as diapers go, I've been using Luvs. They aren't fancy, but they are fairly inexpensive and still work great. Good luck!

0
0 20

If you can go Eco baby naturecare otherwise I would say Lidl own brand. My son will get a rash from any high street brand and never from Lidl nappies. I like Moltex but for us there was leakage never with the other 2.

0