What are the best strollers?

Strollers now come with more options than some new cars. Is the stroller going to be used for for walking, jogging or running? Front facing or rear facing? With all of the options, what is the best stroller for your family?

41 82

BEST stroller ever is the Baby Jogger CITY SELECT!!!!! I have the double and its amazing!!

8
23 18

OMG...I have it too and LOVE it!! I tried many others and hated them all!

23 18

I LOVE my city Select. I use it to run, walk, or stroll and it can be a double or single...in my opinion it is by far the best stroller out there!

4
23 18

I should say I have two kids who are 19 months apart and started using this stroller with my first then bought the second seat/carseat adapter when i had my 2nd!

4 33

Love Mclarens. They are light and easy to use......

4
4 9

I love my city elite!

3
469 0

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my baby jogger city elite. I'm so glad we purchased it, i just wish we had of purchased it before baby was born.

Our first stroller was a quinny buzz with bassinett for the babe. Well our first issue was the bassinett weight limit is 15lbs or until they are moving around. The second issue was the stroller seat was for 6 months and up. My son was 3 months old and over 15lbs, so into the stroller seat he went. It had a very small canopy and required at least 2 hands to fold.

Our baby jogger is great, one hand open, one hand close, i can do it while holding my 23lbs son!!! its a smooth ride and he loves it!!!! Well worth the money spent. Big canopy, big basket, adjustable handle for different heights I LOVE IT

2
0 0

I LOVE the BOB Revolution. I have a Peg Perego and a Mclarren and they were a waste of money. We use the BOB for everything! It turns on a dime and has a car seat adapter for when they are little.

2
2 6

The BOB. I love mine use it everyday. Drives like dream and I run high miles with mine. The front wheel lock which is a plus for me. Great for the zoo and legoland. And big enough for my son to spread out in get comfy.

2
6 13

We got a Bugaboo Chameleon with my 2nd child and used it with my 3rd child as well!! Love, love, love it!! We had blue for my son and when I found out my 3rd was a girl I bought the pink canopy and seat cover!! That what I love about it! You can mix match colors, super easy to move around, comes with a bassinet feature for when they are little, seat can be put forward or rear facing, adjustable handle bar for taller parents, so much more! I know it's costly but you can also resell them at a high cost when done!

2
2 9

I use a Maclarren stroller and absolutely love it! I have had it since she was an infant because it reclines. Folds up with gteat ease and very light in weight. My favorite!

2
32 4

I've got two kids 18 months apart and have had 8 strollers. I hated the phil and teds and ordered a peg perego and sent it back. I think the best stroller you can get is a graco. I've had a single and a double and love them both. They have thought of the most things as far as ease of use. I'd never buy anything but a graco

2
10 13

Peg-perego is awesome. i bought a used one from classifieds for cheap. LOVE it bcuz it has foot steps on back my toddler can stand & ride on. it has a large umbrella, a basket, and reclines but is still small and folds down small like a little umbrella stoller does so it fits in the car easy. It's awesome!

1
18 25

I absolutely *LOVE*LOVE*LOVE* my City Mini. First of all it has a full handle so I can use one hand to maneuver, it has a front wheel and two in the back so it handles multiple terrains well. It has a nice size mesh under carriage carrier that holds plenty. It has a huge canopy to cover thr baby at different degrees, including windows. It's not super expensive. And the very best part isthat you take the baby out and just pull up to fold it with one hand, it folds really compact and is just light enough to toss in the trunk with the same hand you just folded it with.

If you're looking to look at strollers I suggest going to Buy Buy Baby. They are awesome, full of knowledge, helpful, great attitudes and just about everything is on disPlay so you can touch it. Ask about the strollers then wheel them around the store =)

1
17 17

I like my Maclaren - at 12 pounds - it is so light, and easy to manouver.

1
29 34

We also chose a bumbleride after we had a peg perego and it is the best stroller ever I highly recommend that brand!!!!

1
8 15

The best stroller is a Combi. They are very light weight and fold compactly.

1
3 5

We've found the Lily Gold Sit'N'Stroll to be really great for international (and domestic airline) travel since it's a car seat/ stroller combo where the wheels and handle pop into the car seat. It's easily installed into any car or taxi and is FAA-certified. I wouldn't recommend it for every day use in it's stroller function- it's better for airport and to-and-go, but it's been with us on over a dozen international trips! Check out my blog, www.gypsymomma.com for more information and tips (like getting through airport security with liquids) for traveling with babies. http://gypsymomma.com/recommended-gear/travel-gear-thats-nice-to-have/choosing-a-stroller/

1

problem with front wheel stroller 4moms

0
0 0

I really LOVE {phil and ted stroller}

0
235 30

For us just the traditional Graco duo stroller. It can sometimes be hard to maneuver, but I like that it's not so wide as a side by side so you can fit through narrow places. I love how easy it is to fold up and fit in the back of my van. I love the cup holder and compartment on top so I can stash my cell phone and bring my water bottle when I'm walking kids to school etc. The front canopy is a little hard to fold down, but I bought mine in 2008 so the new models may be improved on that point. I love the large storage area underneath and how easily both seats recline. I love how my infant carseat fits in the back so if baby is sleeping I don't have to wake him to put him in the stroller. Also the price for the options was the most reasonable out of all the duo strollers I looked at.

0
448 0

Graco Quatro Duo Vance, LOVE IT. I have a toddler and a soon to be new born, and this one has all the options that I need for comfort.

It also has high weight limits for the seats, so that I can use them longer, and it also drives just as smooth as my Single Baby Trend Jogger, love this one as well.

0
25 12

I have had a Graco and an other brand which it has been awhile and my little boy was a preemie; he did not fit well in neither of them. The worse part he could unlatch the belt on both no matter how tight it was fastened. Be careful in whichever brand you buy.

0
3 29

I live in Montreal and we have a lot of snow in winter. Can anyone reccomend a good stroller to use in cold snowy winter?

0
80 10

The best one is the one that fits your needs not the sales person or the brand!!
~ one you can lift
~ one that doesn't take all the room in your car
~ folds easily
~ you know how to put the brake on
~ fits down small aisles
~ moves easily
~ handles right height for both partners
~ good storage
~ does the age group that you needed or want (ours was birth - 16kg)
~ if you need it for future children in close age birth

We decided on Steelcraft and it fit all our needs from birth to even now 3yrs.
We tested every pram we came in contact with and if it was in a box we would take it out!
We would not only fold it, more the back up and down and check the brakes, if we couldn't do it w
we would walk away.
Our stroller cost us $140 and we took it everywhere, trains, trams, buses and even the beach and
it's still works and is in great order!!! Never had to buy another :)

0
4 32

Well I loved my Graco snap and go for being on the go, and I also had a Baby Dreamer which I loved for it's each fold, 4- 12 inch air filled tires, and a detachable bassinet for newborns,but when it came down to long walks and running, I just love my Chariot Cougar 2. When my daughter was born, I knew I would be needing something larger, I bought the baby sling accessory for it, and was able to have her and my 3 yr old son in it. Now my son is 4 and my daughter 1, they can both still fit in it so I can walk my son to pre-school. Both kids together are 60lbs and I don't think the stroller itself weighs 20. The BEST STROLLER to fit my lifestyle!! :)

0
20 0

Bob. Hand's down. Light, easy to operate, folds nicely, durable and great for running.

0
236 7

Now expecting my third munchkin, I keep going back to my lightweight Kolcrafts with the big baskets and the one handed open and close. One is a snap and go style where you put the infant seat on top, and the other fits on up to kindergarten size. Grocery shop with them - whatever! LOVE these inexpensive strollers that fit in my car, hose down, dry fast, hold drinks in the baskets and go ANYWHERE! Who would ever buy one of those gigantic "travel system" behemoths after using these? No one with any sense! The only drawback is that the seat doesn't lie down in the one for big kids, but they rarely fall asleep in it at that point anyhow..

0
5 0

The best lightweight stroller is the McLaren Triumph - it is literally one of the best investment's I've ever made. Used it almost every day from when my daughter was 1-3, even on long walks (starts to get harder once they are heavier, though, and definitely not meant for jogging).

0
16 0

Hands down, we love our Joovy stroller!
Big enough to be 'full-size' (storage, space for stuff and big cushion seat for my son), small enough to be convenient and easy to store. Not quite a jogging stroller but is awesome over dirt, grass, bumps, pavement, rocks, etc. Comfortable for my son (because he's the one riding in it!!!) Reclines back, awesome handle bars, good height...and it comes in super cute colors ♥ Also isn't ridiculously expensive! It comes with a covered bar instead of a tray but I'm sure you can find one for it, we never wanted one. Joovy rocks!

0
5 0

Just got the Joovy sit-and-stand for my soon-to-come baby and 3 year old - hope it works as well as yours. I did a lot of research and hope I made the right decision!

6 55

Bugaboo Bee+ (((((Best stroller EVER)))))

0
7 17

Bumbleride hands down! I have the indie twin and it has been through 4 kids in 6 years. It has made my life easier and more manageable. I wouldn't even consider anything else.

0
10 18

I have 3 kids under 6 and have had 6 strollers. I would say that there is no one stroller that can do it all. I had a Combi single which I loved for quick trips with one child in need of a stroller. It had great foldabilty, small, but stretchy basket underneath and rolled nicely-- plus it was really lightweight. I had an Eddie Bauer jogging stroller, also a single that was heavy and horrible. It fell apart! I had a Graco duo glider (whatever the upgrade version was 4 years ago) and it was a bit heavy to fold and lift, but was fabulous otherwise. It had cup holders for everyone, pushed smoothly, a large easy to use basket underneath and fit through every doorway since it was a ""sit front to back" stroller. Currently, I use the Bumbleride for the mall. It's very stylish, comfortable for my "big" little guy, has a cup holder for me and an optional cup/snack holder for him. I use and love the Urban Mountain Buggy for running, hiking, and any time I need to go "off road". No cup holders, but I'm waiting for an universal parent console to come in the mail. I use the Peg Perego Vela for a stroll in the neighborhood-- on sidewalks primarily. I really love that stroller. Pushes smoothly, has the most room for my baby to move around and has a wonderful snack/sippy cup console for him. The Peg Perego Vela has the coolest 5 point harness. It is not attached to the back of the child's seat so your baby can sit up and "move around" within reason to see everything he/she passes. It is my baby's favorite stroller for that reason. I hope this helps!

0
831 16

I have a Graco Travel System and I love travel systems in general because you can take a sleeping baby in and out of the car with out waking them up... a godsend when you have a baby who won't take a nap or an errand that coincides with nap time. I also used a Graco Duo Glide when I was baby sitting and had two toddlers. I have no complaints. Got it used and it worked perfect and folded up and fitted in the trunk of my (very) compact car.

0
10 8

I bought crago, it is huge& so expensive, yet not practical at all, I hate it, wish I bought something smaller and more practical & a one where I can see my baby,.

0
34 21

I have a Chicco stoller that came as part of a travel system. Car seat is wonderful and stroller is very useable so its worth it. I also have the jeep liberty all terrain stroller and I thought it was a good stroller too. Liked them both and was satisfied with them UNTIL I got the BOB Duallie. Oh. My. Goodness. BUTTER. Made the other two look like junk. Its so great my daughter who hates to be in strollers refuses to get out of it! I'm so cheap I never thought I would own one and my husband's wallet is so tight I never thought he'd stomach me buying something more than a couple hundred bucks on a good day. HE test drove it and made the decision. Well worth the money. No regrets. PLUS it keeps its value pretty well so we can resale it and recover most of our investment, not like with the others. So in the end we won't have spent more than what we would have on something less amazing but we get all the perks.

0
89 0

I have a valco baby twin trimode with the additional toddler seat . When my twins came I could put them and my 3 year old in and go do what I needed to get done. It fits through a standard doorway and has 3 wheel modes depending on the surface you are pushing it on. Dual zip off pouches on the back for diapers and a height adjustable handle for comfort when mom and dad switch stroller duty. also has a zip on UV bug n sun screen. extendable individual hoods. Oh the list goes on. I love it and it was worth every penny!

0
6 16

i love my valcro 4 wheeler.. so easy compact and light weigt.. us it every day

0
11 8

Ironic this ? came up since I was just on the phone with Evenflo customer service. The stroller has a one handed stearing handle which cracked. No biggie I thought, until I found out that was not a "replaceable part". Of course not because they want you to buy a new one. Plus that is what happens at some point with things made out of plastic. This handle that broke is also connected to the button you push to fold up the stroller. The best Evenflo would do was offer me 30% off the same stroller. Anyway my advice stay clear of strollers with this option.

0
1 6

I love Maclaren strollers!! I have a Volo that I bought 8 years ago when my oldest was 1 and we got rid of our heavy, bulky Graco stroller. We've used the Volo for our 2 sons then loaned it to my best friend to use for her daughter and now we are using it for our daughter who is almost 2. And it still looks and works great. My Hubby says it was the best $100 he ever complained about me spending.

0
22 30

I absolutely love my Jeep Liberty All-Terrain Stroller. It has tires that are like real tires with thick treads to get through any kind of terrain and it has an amazingly smooth ride! It also has built-in speakers so you can hook up your iPod to it. It's awesome!

0
38 63

When My daughter was 3 months old we found out we were going to have her little brother.
We prefered Graco for when the baby is in the carseat stage, because it snaps right into the stroller. Graco comes with so many options for patterns. We went neutral for my daughter and Im glad because we used the stroller again for her brother and then passed it on to a friend of ours for her baby girl. After her brother was born we bought an 'umbrella' stroller for Isabelle. Jeep makes a very sturdy, light weight stroller. we paid about 55$ for it at Walmart and still use it when one of us takes her to the store, or when we put brother in the cart at the store. But for those of us with 2 toddlers a double stroller is a must. I searched and searched for the perfect one for our family and ended up buying an Instep jogger from Target.com. It folds down and the wheels come off for easy storage, and its not too heavy. The only thing I wish is that I had splurged for a front swivel wheel, because when your trying to push it with one hand and pull the grocery cart with the other its a little hard to turn corners. Not bad once you get used to it. :) Plus, with the side by side the seats lay all of the way back for sleeping and nobody is leaning on anyone else. Its a little wider then a wheel chair but Ive had no issues getting it through any doors...

0
3 0

I have had 2 graco mosaics and I found them heavy and hard to steer. The first one fell apart while Christmas shopping in the capital, and the second one now refuses to fold up without serious brute force.
When I got my maclaren techno I thought I had died and gone to heaven, it is light, easy to steer (even one-handed), and it folds up neatly with one hand. It has been on the go for a few years now and has no problems at all. Oh, and it has adjustable handles for my 6'4" husband!

0