What is the best type of vitamin D supplement for my 3 month old?

1

I give glory to the most powerful man on earth, who single handily brought my lover back to me within the period of 48 hours that i contacted him. Firstly my name is luric from Singapore, And i want to introduce to the world about the man be hide the success of my relationship whose name is Dr.akpada and his contact details via email at: (akpadatemple@hotmail.com) And believe me just within the period of 48 hours you will get your lover back.....

http://www.circleofmoms.com/question/what-best-type-vitamin-d-supplement-my-3-month-old-1700890?respond=1

0
57 0

Getting ex boyfriend back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. Am Maria 21yr from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

353 0

Well first off make sure they are actually low on Vit D and if they are then they do make Vit D drops for babies. Your pediatrician will let you know. Never give a child anything that they really don't need. You can get too much of a good thing :)

0
57 0

100 0

Talk to your pediatrician.

0
210 39

sunshine!
the body is good at making vit D with the help if sunlight. It is the only vitamin that the body is able to make.
Don't over do it, getting sunburnt is not the aim, and direct sunshine isn't even needed, so still keep to the shade

0
57 0

335 73

Vitamin D Drops

0
57 0