What is the best way to cut your daughter's nails?

It's a lot harder to cut a baby's nails than you would think. Any tricks to make this process easier for both mom and baby?

149 22

i either cut them while shes asleep or hold her on my lap and sing to her while i do..she will sit still long enough for me to do them that way.

1
2 9

Either in the bath or if there real young you can bite the tips of the nails move slowly or you can cut them with them behind you and just holding there hands or feet.

1
28 29

With fingernail clippers when they're asleep. Just make sure you don't cut too close.

1
0 8

Its best to cut them when they're asleep. Use small nail clippers or that small pair of scissors with the rounded tip that usually comes with babies manicure sets and clip away when baby is fast asleep. Hope that helps.

1
0 0

Anyone here that has experience emotional heartbreak will understand how i feel and will understand how i went to any length to get the love of my life back up until i met the great prophet it all felt impossible and i have begin to loose hope on getting Sharon back cause she left and told me she never wanted to see me again in his life and i have been the witch behind his lack of progress and he cant progress in life. but after meeting with the great prophet prince for just 250 usd he gave me my wife back something i never felt was possible anymore and i have become a laughing stock to everyone at home and work even his business associate laughed at me and called me names.now i am smiling as my marriage invitation is given to them to also get help from this good man email at miraclecenter110@gmail.com and tell him magret link you up and i believe as you do so it will bring an end to all your relationship problem or call +2348182260982

0
1 0

when your baby is sleeping zats the best way to cut her nails... in deep sleep... but you mums have to be gentle n patient n careful not to hurt her or him... because she might agitate a bit when cutting z nails .

0
7 7

we've always used little scissors because you have more control than with clippers.

0
0 4

I do it while she's breastfeeding. Only works half the time though - sometimes she's engrossed in the feed and other times she's easily distracted. I trim whichever hand is on top of the breast, then do the other when she's feeding on the other side. I just use regular nail scissors after cutting her with some baby clippers (it bled for ages - not doing that again!!).

0
0 0

Could you do it when she's asleep? I have 4 children and they didn't dislike getting their nail cut but they were very squirmy. I would nurse (or bottle feed) and when they've dosed off I clip their nails. I hope that helps! Good luck! :)

0