What can I do for my little girl's 1st birthday party?

1st birthday parties can be fun and special for everyone involved. How do you plan a good 1st birthday party?

181 2

First birthday should always be short. I just invited 3 kids and their parents for my DD’s first birthday party. Its very difficult to handle all the party arrangements along with the responsibility of your child. So just keep it as simple as possible.

0
6 0

What I did with my baby's 1st party was to include the things she enjoyed at her birthday, she was born in summer and loves water so we put little pools out in our back yard for her and her friends and had a water slide for the big kids. We had an enchanted theme also because to us she looked like a little pixie. We had her party at home and had a gazebo long tent set up where we decorated it and had a long kids table and chairs with all their food on it, and had a buffet and bbq for adults on the outside of their table. I enjoyed planning the food for her party and making her a rainbow cake. To me I wanted to include all the things that she would enjoy and set the theme around what she is like.

0
5 0

Try a party theme based on a favorite book. There are tons of ideas/supplies for Dr Suess parties. Also, you could do a party around her favorite food... For example, a milk and cookies party. Think of a theme then Google it. Try some of the birthday party blogs... there are really some creative moms out there! Good luck.

0