What can I do for my little girl's 1st birthday party?

1st birthday parties can be fun and special for everyone involved. How do you plan a good 1st birthday party?

183 2

First birthday should always be short. I just invited 3 kids and their parents for my DD’s first birthday party. Its very difficult to handle all the party arrangements along with the responsibility of your child. So just keep it as simple as possible.

0
0 0

fix your Marriage and relationship After a Divorce or Breakup, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have a problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him on his E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com , Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, If you have any problem contact him, he cast real spells that work fast, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. i’m Lisa Adams by name. From UK Liverpool .

6 0

What I did with my baby's 1st party was to include the things she enjoyed at her birthday, she was born in summer and loves water so we put little pools out in our back yard for her and her friends and had a water slide for the big kids. We had an enchanted theme also because to us she looked like a little pixie. We had her party at home and had a gazebo long tent set up where we decorated it and had a long kids table and chairs with all their food on it, and had a buffet and bbq for adults on the outside of their table. I enjoyed planning the food for her party and making her a rainbow cake. To me I wanted to include all the things that she would enjoy and set the theme around what she is like.

0
5 0

Try a party theme based on a favorite book. There are tons of ideas/supplies for Dr Suess parties. Also, you could do a party around her favorite food... For example, a milk and cookies party. Think of a theme then Google it. Try some of the birthday party blogs... there are really some creative moms out there! Good luck.

0
0 0