What car seat do I get after the infant seat?

Car safety for children comes in many forms. How do you choose a car seat once your child is out of their infant seat?

36 17

we choose the Graco My Ride 65... we have them for both kids now. it can be rear facing til they are 40 pounds! so its much safer for them, and it will hold them til they are 65lbs! its very cushy and comfortable, my son is almost 3 and he falls asleep in it all the time :) good luck! p.s. walmart.com has them.

3
36 17

oh yeah, and we have them both in the back of my toyota corrolla, a tiny car, and there's room for junk inbetween.

17 37

We purchased a Britax convertible for my son and now we have a Recaro convertible for my daughter. These seats will allow them to be rear-facing and can be forward facing when they are ready.

1
8 0

my classmate's mother makes $62 hourly on the laptop. She has been laid off for nine months but last month her pay was $21431 just working on the laptop for a few hours. their website .......……WWW.Rush64.ℂℴm

2 0

This is Graco My Ride 65 http://www.gracomyride65.com . The first one we bought 2.5 years ago for my now 3 year old son. Now, I have one more!

0
207 0

In order to keep them rear facing for as long as possible invest in a good convertible carseat. This one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00834D5SO/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00834D5SO&linkCode=as2&tag=bravandgrac-20 is safe for rear facing until about 40 lbs and then front facing til about 80lbs. So its a great investment and its very good in a side impact too (not all are ) Also the Britax are fairly easily adjusted. Just be SURE you install it correctly. There are videos to demonstrate how to install properly.

0
229 18

I have 2 britax car sears. I love them! I got my sons from Albeebaby.com. It's rear facing and when he can turn around it will be good still! I have a VW euro van and they both fit great. Do some reasearch. There is so much info out there!

0
76 25

The AAP now recommends that children rearface in a carseat until a MINIMUM of 2 years. The best convertible seats are those that allow a child to rear face to a higher weight limit. Many seats available now allow rear facing to 40 or 45 pounds! Look for a seat with a high rear facing limit that also has a higher forward facing limit with a harness. It is common to find seats that forward face with the 5 pt harness to 65 pounds. Sound even go as high as 80 pounds.

Some seats to consider:

Sunshine Kids Radian 65,80,XSTL
Britax Marathon 70
Graco MyRide 65
Safety 1st Complete Air 65
Evenflo Triumph 65

I have my son in a Britax Marathon 70 and we love it. It rear faces to 40 pounds and forward faces with the harness to 70 pounds. It also fits very well in the small back seat of my 98 Toyota Corolla. Remember, safety is first !!

0