What do I do if I hate my child's boyfriend of girlfriend?

You can have an influence in the choices your children make in choosing a partner, but you can't always decide who they pick. What do you do besides setting a good example?

3 9

If they make your child happy, then that is what matters. Showing or stressing your dislike may only make them closer, and you farther apart. Just be there for them if things don't work out in the end so they know they can always count on you.

13
18 12

When things ended badly, we enumerated the person's faults that we had seen. But a year and a half later, they are friends again. We are just hoping it is short-lived....

4 21

I would give my opinion to my son and leave it at that. I was always told if you give your opinion and leave it alone, your child will eventually heed to your opinion of his or her choice and do the right thing. and also it depends on the kind of life he/she grew up in.

8
0 0

i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 12years without no issue.i had problems with my mother in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a Great spell caster called Dr alli helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud Mother with two son. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email Id { allispellhelp@gmail.com.COM) or call him +2348149158514

28 11

This is a very delicate situation. I haven't been there as a mother, but been there as a daugther. My best advice is to know this guy, give your kid the best advice you can, be sincere about the objective things you see (pro's and con's), and most of all make clear that even if you don't like him is she the one who will have to deal with him in a daily basis for a very looooong time, so she should be very carefull with her picks. If I see something dangerous, then forget about it and I will be involve.

6
0 0

My name is Jessie Bender from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr .Ogala for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr. Ogala contact him through his email: Holyspellcast@yahoo.com.or through his website:http://holyspellcast.wix.com/holyspellcast and you can also call him +2348039456308 THANKS..

3 1

This is a tough one. I hate to say it BUT, I would have a heart to heart w/ your child. I didn't and my son's girlfriend proptly got pregnant after 3 mos of dating and has done everything in her power to cause strife w/in our family. I wish now I had warned my son, now he has to deal w/ all her drama and BS. Even if they don't break up right away little comment do go a long way (without being mean about it). Simply do you two have the same plans for your futures and what do you believe about raising children. Differences there will make them think. Good Luck.

5
0 0

Am David Eric,I want to say thank to dr.trust for everything he did in my life. To everyone who doesn't believe in spell, I was one like you at first. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to do this since I've tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read so many testimonials of dr.tust how he help people to get back their ex lover. dr.tust answered all my questions and was very nice about everything, I decided to give it a try.i email dr.trust and tell him. As soon as he finish the spells, my girlfriend came back into my life! It was a miracle to me and I’m so thankful to him, that is why i am sharing this testimony to those who need his help or have been scam before. Things have been going well,I’m very happy for the love spell dr.trust have done for me, my ex girlfriend is now back to me and we are living so happy! contact is email address (ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com tell +2348156885231) 0r email him through his web sitVia web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +1-631-500-4609

0 15

First, before making any judgement, get to know the person. If there are things you wonder about, ask. Don't ask your child. Ask the other person. "I'm really interested in your tattoo. What is the significance of the pelican?" and then, "Why did you decide to have it located on your forehead?" Seriously, we need to first examine what we do not like about this potential partner. If is is only a matter of appearance or a personality clash, it's probably not that important. If they are doing something dangerous or illegal, you really need to act.

3
40 0

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

1 15

My other two daughters and myself are in this situation right now and it's so difficult. The way I'm dealing with this is not saying anything about him to her and not reacting to her negative outbursts because it will make it harder for us. I know she's hormonal because she's five months pregnant with his child and she wants more than anything for him to choose her and be with her, as far as everyone else...they/we can kiss her toosh! She has tried so hard to push him on us and I refuse to change my opinion of him because he is such a bad influence. I feel that the reasons my other daughters and I don't like him are due to the horrible things she has told us about him and how he has treated her...but then he'll worm his way back in to her graces, however, we're still not forgiving/forgetting his choices....IF he's still around in 6 months; IF he gets and holds a job; IF he provides a home for her and the baby; IF he stops going to the bars and calling/waking her up in the middle of the night to come get him; IF he steps up to the plate, then MAYBE our judgment of him will change, but until then, he's the same hell bent gangster wanna-be that I pray my daughter will separate from some day!!

3
0 0

1 20

Try and understand why You are feeling this way and deal with it. If You don't
You could loose contact with You'r child. Look at the person from You'r child's
eye's. try and see what He or She see's.

3
0 0

Don't make a big deal out of it. The more you show your discontent the more they will cling.

74 11

Looks like there is a lot of great advice there . My son never gave me the real opportunity to make any conclusions on this subject when he was away he made his choice, and made it clear it wasn't going to be anyone else. But when I met the girl, it was a wonderful experience and I love her as my own but they are so far away. My younger daughter who is just recently married and expecting our second grandchild later this year, has had many boyfriends, almost all we have met some more than once, and thought we liked several of them, as several did so much to help her. But in the end she made her decision when we weren't there to be able to help her with it, and I am happy with her choice. I can remember growing up with my own choices of bf's. and seeing them for themselves those with habits that I didn't like, yet liked them a bit too much, and was grateful it wasn't a regrettable situation in the long run. I could see the kind of relationship it was becoming and knew from that it wouldn't be a healthy one, so it was an agreeable ending even though it wasn't what I had wanted. There were others too, but they were not as long lasting and the one that might have been didn't work out either. Yet the one I made my decision to stay with, as my husband is still with me after 31 years. So I am most grateful for that. The advice I have seen here is good, though if it hasn't been mentioned already, please pray for the child's future mate, their friendship and their relationship and seek God's guidance for them, if it isn't to be then it probably won't last, if they are the least bit willing to pray together there may be hope for real change under the negative problems. But seek God for guidance in all this because He will help you in this matter, I know HE has helped me !!! Reading the Bible gettting help from various stable reliable ministries is also helpful here too.

2
0 0

My name is Andrian Meelin ,i want to give a very big thanks to Dr OGALA for helping me to get pregnant and now i have a baby girl and i am heavy with a boy inside of me. i was married for 7 years and i couldn't get pregnant whenever i take in it will flow out, i became very confused and frustrated until a friend in my office introduced me to Dr OGALA who came down to the states to help me untie my womb.he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband something to rub before we made love. i am very grateful to him . if your out there and still finding it difficult to get pregnant or when you get pregnant it doesn't stay contact him i assure you its going to be very alright with you. contact info, EMAIL:Holyspellcast@yahoo.com or Holyspellcast1@gmail.com TELEPHONE:+2348039456308.WEBSITE: http://holyspellcast.wix.com/holyspellcast.

3 1

If you try to pressure your child into giving up the undesirable-to-you partner (I'll call him or her the "bum" in my reply), of course you will merely be making your child want the bum all the more. The forbidden often becomes more desirable. Also,there's the natural attitude of any child in or past adolescence, "you can't tell ME what to do or who to love,Mom!" The best approach is to invite your child to INCLUDE the bum in your family. Have the bum come over often to dinner with the family (or dinner out,if that is what your family often does), invite the bum to family nights and family trips and activities,a LOT, and always be polite and pleasant to the bum and NEVER EVER EVER say bad things about the bum when the bum is absent. By behaving as if you are accepting of your child's right to choose, you are staying out of the issue and enabing your child to see the bum for what he or she actually IS. Also,if you can convincingly put on an act that you WANT the bum as a child in law,that will often drive your child to DUMP the bum."Something's gotta be WRONG with my partner, Mom actually LOVES him/her!" I know these things work from actual personal experience. And if you can behave this way with all your child's partners,some day the right one for ALL of you will become obvious. You know it's working against the bums when your child comes to YOU to complain about THEM. And when a breakup occurs, be supportive,but,again, don't do the negative talking,leave it to your child.

2
40 0

0 0

Exactly! My point!
It has always been like this, if your son marries into low class, they ALWAYS use the CHILDREN against you to manipulate and get their way!

It is not only sad, but pathetic. I have come to just expect it. best thing to do is just not let yourself get close to the children to begin with, for me I am just backing off, I will not allow myself to even try to get close, because I already see the grandchildren game coming.

Not for me, I have raised my kids, and did my best.. now its his turn to learn.. and because he is with low class folks, they do not see or even understand the importance of having both sides of the family there for the children's sake... I can only assume we will hear from them when they need 'something' .. good luck with that. I'm just sorry my son chose to go with low class trash. I thought that he was better than that.

1
40 0

13 0

In our family all relationships affect the whole family. The children were raised knowing this. They got to weigh in on cousins, aunts, uncles and siblings' choices and knew when their turn came the same would happen. They understood that they would be expected to "run the gauntlet" in the family they were potentially marrying into and who they chose would have the same "opportunity" in our family.

My mother wisely told all of her grandchildren, "You never know who your heart will fall in love with, so chose your dates wisely." Our kids didn't casually date. They went on group outings, but the one on one date thing was only for "potential" spouses. Yes, there were a few that we shook our heads at. Yes, there were tears. It was not easy. In the long run, however, four out of five of our children are married, and to people we gave our whole-hearted approval to. Their marriages are supported by the full families involved. Gossip about one another is ill received. The "blame-game" is not played. Their children feel the love and support from both sets of grandparents.

If you dislike your child's dating choice, developing a full and sincere dialog with them is crucial. Is the reason you dislike the person because they bring out something bad or harmful in your child? Or, is the reason you dislike them because you feel they are doing something to you and your relationship with your child?

In one instance where we disliked our child's choice we asked our child why they liked the person? What qualities did the person bring out in our child? What made them a better person for being with them? We then listed some qualities we saw being displayed that were concerning us. We kept it focused on OUR child, not on the other person. We mentioned how our child appeared more anxious when the other person was present or made their presence known (via phone, text or facebook). We asked what that was about? Why would the person they professed to love cause anxiety? Was that a trait that they liked? It wasn't appealing to us and seemed to cause .... (ie: avoidance of other obligations; a withdraw from family; stopped participating in hobbies that they used to enjoy; etc...). We then mentioned qualities that appeared to make our child happier, more able to handle life, and asked if the person they liked/loved was able to sustain that healthier side of our child?

In the end, our child made a decision that was their own. We didn't need to say, "We forbid" or "We hate". They were able to see what we were seeing.

It is not smooth sailing. It does take a lot of effort. But along with the advice my mom gave our children she gave us a piece of advice, "That person is potentially the parent of your grandchildren and my great-grandchildren. God help you, you better help them make a good choice because if they create children together they are in our lives forever." It helped us to see that we wanted someone who brought out the very best in our children (and grand-children) and people they brought out the very best in, as well. Sometimes, the nicest, sweetest, people in the world still aren't the best matches to bring out the best in each other.

1
40 0

60 13

Most people don't realize that silence is taken as agreement or approval. Without harping on the subject or nagging him; let him know how you feel and why. Tell him it's his choice but he should at least think about what you are saying. Treat her nice and leave it up to him to make the change. If you insist that he break off with her, it usually makes them defiant and rebellous. Pray a lot the God will show him the truth about here and if you are wrong, that God will show you the truth. Praying he makes the right decision.

1
9 10

I cannot say I have hated any but I have had a pretty strong dislike for at least 1. I have 6 children total, all teenage to young adult. Your child, no matter what age, is the most important. My oldest son died a couple of years ago and his "wife" was the one that I really disliked. Unfortunately for me, she learned of the "dislike" shortly before my son died. She is the Mother of 2 of my Grandchildren that I Love dearly. You have to love and pray for even those that you don't necessarily like. This issue has and still does cause a lot of trouble with my relationship with 2 of my Grandchildren (I used to be very close to). My Son is gone and She is their Mother with all power and control. Sometimes you just have to grin and bear it. In perspective, my own Mother is awesome and has always been there for me, my best friend. She tried to talk me out of marrying my first husband on our wedding day. If only I had listened to her. But, she always was there for me and she always tried to love, pray for, and accept the man I married through it all. (She always kept me close to her heart.) She never judged me or alienated me with hatred for the person that I thought I loved. I had to figure it out for myself as do my/our children.

1
0 0

My name is Jessie Bender from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr .Ogala for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr. Ogala contact him through hise mail: Holyspellcast@yahoo.com.or holyspellcast@hotmail.com or holyspellcast1@gmail.com through his website:http://holyspellcast.wix.com/holyspellcast and you can also call him +2348039456308 THANKS..

12 11

I keep a particular philosophy in mind when dealing with teenagers, reverse psychology. The more you dislike who they like, it pushes them closer to who you don't like. If you are confident in how you raised your child, you should not worry about their choice. We as parents at that stage is to help guide them, give them choices, and trust them. If you don't pull them apart, then they usually get tired of each other and break it off on their own. I have a teenage daughter and went through both methods.

1
3 7

This hate has absolutely nothing to do with an individuals looks but definately with their behaviour, manerisms, background, beliefs & bad character. With that in mind I ll definately tell my daughter/son what I know or have heard and tell him/her that I dont support their friendship & it should be cut off. After all he/she is my child and I take full responsibility over him/her. If he/she is my child then I expect a positive response, aftero i gave birth to him/her and not the other way round. It pays to listern than to regret afterwards. Sembe siesebenza!

1
13 9

Please let us remove "hate" from our vernacular. Instead, let us appreciate our child's ability to choose a potential partner - whether in love or friendship - and celebrate their capacity to connect with other human beings on levels we may not otherwise be able. These connections are excellent ways to launch discussions around mental, sexual and physical health among other meaningful life lessons. It is our duty to support our children's choices with reasonable guideline to be discussed in plain, clear, respectful language that demonstrates the tolerance and understanding we expect others to show them. Be well.

1
31 22

First of all you NEVER hate anyone...You can dislike them, but not hate...That is such and ugly word...It depends on how old your child is...Get to know them...Give them a chance as long as they aren't trouble...Always be there for your children if things don't work out between them...Don't judge a book by its cover...

1
2 8

My son dated a girl that I did not care for - and I told him. I've always been honest with him about his friends and the girls he's liked. I told him why as well. Eventually, he was able to see what I saw and that relationship didn't last long at all. I've told him his time on this earth is valuable and should be spent with quality and not quantity. I think he's got it now.

1
0 0

Hello all my viewers My name is Mobeth Scott from UK, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies of a great man called Dr Iyaryi,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the euro million lottery mega jackpot. I am a man who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr Iyaryi. and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great man called Dr Iyaryi and he did a spell and he gave me the lottery winning numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among the lucky winners. I won 42, million pounds. Dr Iyaryi truly you are the best,with these great man called Dr Iyaryi you can win millions of money through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now, I will be forever be grateful to you SIR Dr Iyaryi. Email him for your own lottery winning numbers NOW , driayaryi2012@hotmail.com +2348056932763

0
4 0

THIS IS ON BELIEVE ABLE FOR WHAT DR Moon DO TO MY RELATIONSHIP, Am from Unite State , I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like him to be my husband, but i love him so much that i will rather die to let him go off me, that was how i met this great man of DR.MOON online, he told me that everything will be fine that he can do a spell that will make my parent love him and allow me to marry him without any quarrel thoroughly it came to pass my mum and dad love him most than before we are now happily married,please help me in thanking him for his help, here is the email: doctormoontemple778@gmail.com i don't have much to said, my God we empower you Dr.Moon

0
0 0

Hello! everyone out here,I am James William from Portland Oregon United state.It has been my desire to help people out with their problems no matter how little my contribution may be.

As regards to the promise i made to BABA ARUOSA if he could help me get back my girlfriend,i'm using this means to fulfill my promise and also let everybody know there's solution to your problem no matter how difficult you think it is okay.

I loved a girl for more than 2 years and she told me she was going to marry me.But she would change her mind and tell me she didn't love me anymore and was seeing a guy,which i found out.I begged her to accept me and also tried every means possible to make her know i can't live without her because i really love her but she would pay deaf ears to me.

We were working in the same company and each time i see her,i wish all this weren't happening.This pain continued till a friend of mine led me to BABA ARUOSA whom he told me was very extremely powerful and has helped with a problem.

Soon as i contacted him,i knew he was the exact answer to my solution because i felt his powers from his carefully selected words and calmness.I explain all that happened to me and he told me what to do.I did as i was instructed and never doubted him.To my greatest surprise what i felt was almost impossible within the twinkle of an eyes was over.

She called me pleading for my forgiveness for how she has treated me and that she loves me so much and will never cheat on me again and will marry me.And from that moment till now all we've been experiencing is happiness in our relationship.We'll be getting married soon........lol

I would advice anyone with problem to contact him via email : templeofsupernaturalcontact@gmail.com for his help.

0
1 0

i want you to know about spell caster,most people who have problem to solve sometimes fall in the wrong spell caster who scam them of there money but there are somethings i want to tell you about real spell caster who love to help not to hurt people,i have never being scam by many spell caster because i was lucky to fine Dr ogogodu who help me with my problem,i was have sick cancer but my lover did not leave me he stood by me so when we contacted dr ogogodu he help me with is prayer and is herbs and i was healed so after 2 year my lover broke up with me.not know that it was my neighbor that cast a spell on him so that he will broke up with me that was what dr ogogodu told me,when dr ogogodu cast the spell my lover came back to me i am so happy if you need is help contact him and i assure you that if you have any problem it will be solve if you have faith and you work with him,he does not force you,if you believe that he can help you he will help you My name is Sharron Thomson email dr ogogodu: Ogogodutempleofsolution@gamil.com or call him +2348078999655

0
0 0

Hi everybody,I won Lottery of $150,000 two weeks ago in Nsw 6 pool from 38 lottery play now i have my car i know this Christmas will be sweet for me.I was introduced to a spell caster called Dr Ogumen his email is (ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com) a month ago by a colleague who he helped with marriage and financial issues.All what he said and what he promised to do really happened.I guess never believed in magic or spells because i thought they were mostly scam acts or tricksters until i met him,everything changed,it exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible.I don't know how to pay him for this but i really hope i can do something important and special for him by telling other people how i i became rich now, his good in love spell, get your ex back, HIV spell, Pregnancy Spell And other spell if you are in need of any help contact him here ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com

0
5 0

i was down and depressed when my husband left me for another woman until when my best friend told me about DR.KING the great spell caster who stood by me all time and helped me bring back my husband Charles after casting a love spell on him that have bind us together for a very long time now, so if you need help also in your relationship contact him now on his email:DRKINGSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348070415001 Contact him now and thank me later, have a wonderful day..

0
2 0

How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage

Hello to the people on this forum, i want you all to join me in thank this man Dr AGBEBAKU of agbebakuspiritualtemple@yahoo.com, for what him has just done in my life , AM MICHELLE MENDIOLA from Kansas, and am happy today because my man how has been cheating on me since last year with his co_worker and other ladies has finally stopped cheating, and promise me marriage , and all this happened when i saw a post about Dr agbebaku and i contact him via his web page and explained to him , him only told me few thing i should do , that is am able to do so my heart desires will be granted to me within three days , at first to be sincere i was like no is not through when i got to see another post also talking about his good will i said know true or false let me give him a try because i so much love my man Harris and i want him to stop cheating so we can plan our better future, so i contact this man , and explained to him all am passing through and him said my daughter all will be fine in three days and i said amen , it was to my best surprise and a great shock when Harris came to me on the 15th of September begging for all him has done and said him is now a change man now, saying him think him was under a spell or something bad all this while him was cheating and drinking wasting life away that was how my and harris came together again with the help of this spell caster dr agbebaku , so with all this great help from Dr agbebaku i have choose to tell the world about him because even after i have seen my result with him my friend ANN also get to know him through me as soon has her testimonies about this same man , so am using the medium to thank you Dr agbebaku an also telling the world today that if any one is there with relationship , or pregnancy problem, should contact Dr agbebaku to on his contacts below

EMAIL; agbebakuspiritualtemple@yahoo.com
web page ; agbebakuspiritualtemple.webs.com
Number ;call +2348110732372
t

0
4 0

Greetings to everyone on this site i have a testimony to share about my life.my Ex Lover left home for 5 years.and it has been so terrible because my Ex Lover was cheating on me and was seeking for a broke-up. But when i came across Dr Ofemo website on the internet posted on YOU-TUBE,how so many people testify how He helped them recently to reunite there relationship back.so i decide to contact Dr Ofemo luckily he help me to got back my Ex-Lover of my life back,i want to tell the people in the world there is a real and genuine spell caster online and is powerful, His name is Dr.Ofemo, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my Ex Lover who dumped me, When i contacted Dr.Ofemo, he cast a love spell for me and my Ex Lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr.Ofemo urgent to help you drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com I'm very happy he brought my Lover back to me and my lover promise that he will never and ever leave me again.contact him on his private mail
drofemospelltemple@gmail.com his Mobil number +2348163387496 or his via web sit http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

0
0 0

I believe all parents should be able to tell their son/daughter exactly how they feel about their selected mate. Why as parents should we pretend or lie about our feelings? I believe our children know us well enough to know whether or not we will like and accept that individual. My son is dating a girl I detest. She has caused our family so much grief with her lies, alcoholism and everything in between. She has a son who can't see his mother because she is that horrible of a person. This woman is in her late 30's and still takes no responsibility for her actions. I can't stand the thought of my son staying with this woman for the rest of his life. She is older than my son and is very manipulative. She has stolen things from me (mom) and my son defends her. Honestly, they both need help and neither one will seek it. I never thought in a million years that anything or anyone could come between me and my son but I was wrong. His drug addiction and poor choices have worn me completely out. I realize everyone has different circumstances and have to handle things the way they see fit. I just can't be a hypocrite and pretend to like my sons girlfriend when I really don't. Good luck to all of you who are sad and disappointed by your child's choice of girlfriend/boyfriend.

0
0 0

HOW A GREAT SPELL CASTER HELPED ME GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER 2 YEARS BREAKUP, HELPED HER GET PREGNANT AFTER 15 YEARS OF CHILDLESSNESS, AND CURE MY YOUNGER SISTER OF HIV/AIDS DISEASE
My name is HONEST LEE from Seattle, Washington, USA. I really want to thank ALHAJI HAKEEM for the great work he did for me. After 15 years of our marriage we were really desperate to have our own child which brought misunderstanding and we brokeup for 2 years, we all need children, i mean, thats the primary reason for marriage. Then i started seeking advice from people and spell casters, believe me it was very hard, i saw different testimonies here of which i followed and wasted thousands of dollars on spell casting to get my wife back but to no avail. But through the help of a friend who came from Africa shared her testimony with me about this great spell caster ALHAJI HAKEEM whose email address is IRREVOCABLEOUTCOMES1@GMAIL.COM , How he helped his wife got pregnant and how he has being helping broken marriages and healing incurable diseases. I decided to give him my last try for the benefit of the doubt. To cut my story short, my wife is back, she's right here with me with our young son EMERSON LEE and his sibling still in mama's womb, lol... My greatest joy now is that after some few herbal treatments, my younger sis was tested HIV negative after 8 years of testing positive.
With much joy in my heart, my family wishes to recommend ALHAJI HAKEEM to everyone that has been looking for help in broken homes, problem of child bearing and cure for any kind of disease, kindly contact ALHAJI HAKEEM to help you with his broken marriage spell, pregnancy spell, and Herbal treatments for diseases, contact him via his email address IRREVOCABLEOUTCOMES1@GMAIL.COM or call/whatsapp him through his contact +2349052574591

0
0 0

Seattle Municipal Tower
700 5th AV, #1766

0
1

In terms of getting a real spell caster on how to get your lover back, I will always advise people to contact Dr.Abolo because he is not just a spell caster but a spell caster with great powers and effective spells. When i contacted Dr.Abolo i was having some doubts in my minds but after 48 hours my situation changed for good because my lover came back to me begging me to accept him without further complains. Now i see why people write a lot about Dr.Abolo, In case you don't have the contact details of Dr.Abolo they are via phone number +2347052534659 or via email Abolospell@hotmail.com..........

0
0 0

0
10 0

What else can i say rather than to thank Doctor Okpamen who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr. Okpamen for he has made my life complete by bringing back my husband to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr. Okpamen is a God on Earth. My husband and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr. Okpamen helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours. Could you believe it, my husband came home begging that he needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact him now via email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com or you can call me for more info on +1 785-219-4717 Becky Nolan.

0
0 0

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is ANDREW CLARA and I base in London.My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try.
I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: dromohanspaketemple@gmail.com
Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following:
(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child..
(6)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
contact him today on:
dromohanspaketemple@gmail.com

0
40 0

0
5 0

My name is VIOLA WALTER from USA, and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful spell caster DR DAN. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started a year back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things, that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after, i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster DR DAN, i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved..after a week of casting the spell, my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home, that he very sorry for everything. now we are living happily... contact him BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or call him +1 (310) 751-7818

0
2 0

Hi girls, I've always wanted a perfect pregnancy and I did. I recommend you to SOLACECENTER38@GMAIL.COM OR CALL+2348073082462: helped me in my first pregnancy and it was perfect. I love my baby and has one year, thank you sir for your kindness God bless you ....

http://drsolacecenter.webs.com

Sarah from UK

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office

(4) You want women & men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever
.
(8) If you need financial stance.

(9) He can help you pregnant.

(10) He can cure you from any diseases.

0
11 0

First of all i want to thank RUTH for the post she made on how DR MOMODU helped her in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR . At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted DR MOMODU and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 3mouths and i have been lonely and depressed without him, So i told him if he has helped anyone called RUTH and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR, I said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover, He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved. He said that my lover will be back to me within 24hours and do an unexpected thing for me. i said really, Truly when the 24hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover smith voice. I was so happy he was begging me on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life, So i told him to come over which he did, As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift i was so happy and made me had access to his account to prove to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady, Am so happy today and am also thanking RUTH for posting this early. DR MOMODU you are truly a man of your word. He can also solve any kind of problems in this world probles like WINNING LOTTERIES, GETTING OF JOB. BEAUTY SPELL CHILD BEARING. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. JOB PROMOTION. BEAUTY SPELL HERBAL CARE money spell HIV spell. Friends you can contact DR MOMODU on his private Email drmomoduspelltemple@yahoo.com OR drmomoduspelltemple@hotmail.com or his website is http://drmomoduspelltempl.wix.com/http

0
0 0

0 0

0
0 0

I am keneth peter, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my husband return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.ADUDU for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my husband back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.ADUDU released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.ADUDU for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too .DRADUDUSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347050270268

0
4 0

My name is Sandra Walter, I am from United states I will want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my ex-lover of my life back,I want to tell the people in the world there is a real and genuine spell caster online and he is powerful, His name is DR SYLVESTER, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my boyfriend who dumped me, When I contacted DR SYLVESTER, he cast a love spell for me and my Boyfriend who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help DR SYLVESTER can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more.thank once again wonderful man for helping me to bring my ex lover back to me,thank you,thank you again and again DR SYLVESTER, You can contact him Via Email: (stbenson391@gmail.com),Website:http://stbensonsolutionhome.webs.com and Number: +234-8136-090-988.

0