What do I do when a dad wants to return?

It can be incredibly hard for a mom to raise a child without any support from the father. But it may be harder to have the father return after a long absence. What would you suggest a mom do if the father of her children has been absent, but now wants to return to their lives?

3 2

It's not about what he wants. He's already demonstrated that his wants came first, hence he abandoned you and the children in the first place. It's about what you, the mother wants, PERIOD. There is nothing sacred in a marriage that the husband abandoned, so to use that term as a reason after he showed he can break his vows is a set-up to again be abandoned. What is sacred is the well being of you, the parent that has been left to soothe the broken heart of the abandoned child(ren). What is sacred is the strength you, the mother has demonstrated to the children to carry the weight of it. Don't abandon yourself. There is nothing sacred about a man who abandons his children.

20
0 0

well said. jg

73 16

in my opinion i grew up with out a dad and it sucks and all these people are wrong its not about what YOU want its about what your children NEED and children need their father. He made a very stupid misstake in leaving you guys and you should tell him he needs to help out with money for the children before he comes back and start out slow like letting him see them once every 2 weeks but take it from me I always wanted to know my dad no matter what. As long as he is not into illegal things it is best for your babies to get to know their dad.

12
1 0

My ex-husband and I had always manged to stay friendly after our divorce, but I always wanted to get back together with him, and he was never sure. So, I thought it was about time I MADE him sure! All it took was to contact you and a request for a specific love spell, and win ex back spell’s powers began to work their magic. My spell is working because guess what: My “ex” is soon to be my husband again! This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you, win ex back spell. Words are not enough.contact the great man on winexbackspell@gmail.com

9 0

Been there, done that!

My daughter, who is now 25, father bailed out when I was almost 3 months pregnant. I let his family know the baby was on it's way and I continued on with my life. His brothers were given pictures and often visited their niece but dad was a no show. He had another child a year after my daughter was born and he was an active participant in his life. He never told his MOTHER he had another child (my daughter was about to turn 5) even though I told her in person and the information came out over thanksgiving dinner when everyone was assembled. I know this information because I was still friends with the brothers.

After 5 years He shows up (he has NEVER seen or supported her) stating he wants to see his daughter. I laughed so hard I almost cried...........was he serious! It was 3 months before I agreed to let him meet her. My daughter took to him and he was great with her. She met her half brother, grand-mom and cousins for the first time. She was excited to have an extended family (my family was very small)and they were excited to meet her.

Dads presence was short lived and unstable because he kept going to jail. I was always honest with my daughter about her father but NEVER spoke ill of him (she would realize it eventually). The great thing that came from meeting him was the family she gained. My daughter is very close with the other side of her family and so am I. The inconsistent nature of her father has developed into the two of them having a NON-RELATIONSHIP. My daughter does not care about him at all because he has had no major impact on her life. His absence has caused him to not see his first grandchild.

My suggestions:
1. if the dad is a jack ass the kids will know it.
2. If dad is not respecting your feelings about his return pray about it and do what feels right for your family.
3. You are going to have to be the strong one when dad breaks your childs heart (he will).
4. Fortify your child with the knowledge that YOU will always be there to love and protect them. 5.Don't respond to the father with anger because it weakens your position (dont open up for the Jedi mind trick).
6.Don't try to influence your child to like or dislike their dad, let the relationship develop on its own
7. YOUR KIDS ARE SMART, YOU HAVE DONE WELL, DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THEM!

11
8 34

This is exactly I was trying to say!

3 16

I think it would depend on the situation. My son is eight and a half and hasn't seen his father since he was 18 months. In his case, I would tell him to go to hell and never come back...that's the emotional side of me. The logical side of me would really have to ponder the situation.

To be honest, it's not as if he has been living the most upstanding model of a lifestyle, so I think even logically I would defer to my emotional answer...

6
0 26

thanks so much for this and i almost didn't log on. I'm in a similar situation as you.My son last saw his father when he was 18 months he's now 7 and then he came to Cape Town on business and wanted to see my son well after his bedtime and expected me to drive out to him, i told him to GO TO HELL!

13 26

My daughter was 17 when my grandson was born. The father said he wanted to be involved, so he was given the chance. That lasted about 6 months. Then he married his on-again-off-again girlfriend and disappeared. He did Basic Training and got home from that around the time my grandson was a year old. For 3 months or so, we mucked around with him & the new wife having visits a couple times a week. (Mind you...all this time, there was no child support coming in. He's not even on the birth certificate.) Then around the time my grandson was 15 months old, the visits just stopped. (We found out later this was about the time the wife got pregnant herself.)

FOR TWO YEARS there wasn't a word. Then the dad and his wife separated. He contacted my daughter, who let him come visit a few times (with the provision that he was never to be referred to as Daddy, but just as Mommy's friend). The visits lasted 6 weeks or so, and then he was gone again.

My grandson will be 5 next month. His dad has been around MAYBE for a year of that, if you total it all. My daughter has tried letting him return - more than once - and he always bugs out again. Besides this, he has other traits/ habits that she just doesn't want influencing her son.

All of this is to explain her current absolute hardline philosophy of "NOT ON YOUR LIFE!" if he should try to come back again. While he's been schlepping around, living off of one relative after another, having one short-term job after another (not temp, but short-term, as in he gets mad and quits), she has established a stable home of her own and will finish college at the end of this semester. My grandson doesn't "miss" his father, because he's never had one. I'm sure some day he'll realize that there is someone out there who bears the label "father," and I pray that we're able to have the answers he needs when that time comes. But for now...no. The father doesn't get to come back.

5
17 0

Wow I got chills reading this , this is the exact situation that I was in, almost to a T, being 17 him leaving me for long time love to marry her and him joining the military. This was very very spine chilling reading this, thank you for sharing

137 92

Wow! Tough question! and even tougher situation to live. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to be a single parent, especially when the father (or mother) is estranged. I've watched (and supported) my sister in this situation and a few of my close mom friends. When you're not a single parent, it's SO easy to sit back and judge and criticize and cast shame and blame on them as if they somehow deserve their circumstances. Single dads are often praised while single moms are so often the subject of scandal or pushed around and shamed. It's incredibly tough to be a single parent and a BIG part of what makes it so tough is this: (1) being lonely and overwhelmed and (2) dealing with all the issues that can arise for your child(ren) from the estrangement/abandonment. Every situation is different and some can be incredibly complicated and some can even be dangerous so when the estranged parent tries to return and thinks he just has free access and ability to reconnect and parent as he pleases, there are a number of things to keep in mind. First and foremost, everything should revolve around what is best for the child(ren). Sometimes single parents have so much pain and damage that they've pushed and pushed down for so long to be able to take care of their child(ren) solo without time for themselves to heal comes rushing back and it's EASY to refuse because it's too hard or because you want to make someone else hurt as bad as you do but that's why you should never try to do this alone. Establishing a relationship with a biological parent, no matter how long it's been, is always a good thing SO LONG AS IT IS SAFE but you need help and you need to have VERY strict rules. Sometimes the easiest thing is to get help that is legal in nature just so there is a 3rd party. I would suggest that the returning parent have to really earn privileges and that time with his child(ren) starts slow and is supervised for quite some time. I would also suggest that the child(ren) have some say in the whole thing. Children should NEVER be forced to reconnect or connect with a stranger without plenty of opportunities to understand what is happening, to talk through it, to be prepared and to set the pace. In other words, a single mom can't let her own desire to hurt an ex cloud her ability to do what is best for her child(ren) in the long run BUT she also can't be expected to allow or force her child(ren) to DO ANYTHING that is unsafe or that they aren't ready for. The single parent should also seek support in whatever form possible - family, friends, group therapy...... and should strongly consider family support as well.

5
5 0

Am very happy to tell every one to hear my testimony. Am a nurse,this is a story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 4months until i met a post where this man Dr OLOKUM have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self.You can contact him with this email address {LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM} Thank you Dr OLOKUM LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM

317 9

If mom has to decide at birth whether she's in or out, so does dad. If he chose out, well then that's his consequence to suffer. I would not want someone that selfish in my child's life.

4
161 0

When i take a look at my life now, how perfect it is, i always wonder if five years back i was told i could have such a life, if i could ever have believed. Nothing seemed to be moving, my business was a failure, my life was a disappointment, my husband sent me packing, everything seemed to be working at odds against me. Just when i thought nothing could be done to save me, i found this site in June 4th 2015. This site changed everything for me. Gave me a fresh start, made me the wealthy and powerful woman i am today and above all my husband came back to me asking for forgiveness. Words can't explain how grateful i am to this spell caster pristess iyawo, how appreciative i am to this web site for leading me to this new world i am now. I employ you all to contact her http://pristessiyawospellmiracletemple.webs.com or her email pristessiyawospelltemple124@gmail.com and make your life what you could never have dreamed possible. Sarah Hanks

0 0

I must say, I love this blog/website THESE ARE ?'S I ASK MYSELF ALL OF THE TIME! THANK YOU!!!!

3
0 0

I am a single mother with 2 kids, they haven't seen their father since last January, and now he is returning in the next couple of weeks. The kids are 14 and 11 yrs old and they have been so settled and happy without him despite the fact that they love him and miss him. The have been in touch by text and phone calls. They don't know whether to be happy or excited or scared and anxious at his return. I think they have a mixture of all these emotions. It is heartbreaking to see them so confused. I believe that children should know and love both parents and have both parents involved in their lives and I have continually tried to reassure them that their father really does love them and miss them. I have helped him to try to settle in the nearby town but he has thrown it back in my face twice now. So in a couple of weeks we start the whole process again and it is so unsettling for me and the kids. So in answer to the above question, all situations are different, so therefore all answers will also be different. However, I think the mother who has been left to pick up the pieces of their broken hearts and lives is the one to make the decision as to what is best......best for the KIDS that is. That is the key here, the children are the priority. I try to avoid the kids filling their hearts with all the negative emotions that are associated with this truly awful situation, because that doesn't do anyone any good least of all themselves. Good wishes and lots of love and joy to all the single mothers out there, WE ARE ALL DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!

3
161 0

0 0

Dont let him back... He just validated that he can abandon and abuse and then return so the cycle will continue. Rarely have you seen a transformation of conciousness withthin a person who can emotionally blow a child, nevertheless their own.

2
0 0

I went back; he put alot of work into my manipulation and when I was finally moved into our house and had my supposed "family" after being abandoned pregnant. I found him in our bed sleeping with another woman.. Funny part is we were buying engagement rings four hours prior. These men who perform these type of behaviors are not playing with a full deck. And he is a normal union guy; blue collar...

0 0

Renee,
How old is your daughter, and how long have you been raising her without his support? You have to be careful of peoples' motives nowadays, and make decisions in the best interest of the child, not yourself or how you feel. If he wants to be part of her life, I think that's wonderful. But at the same time, he should be helping you out financially. That's what a GOOD father would do, even if you get divorced. If you go through with the divorce, make sure you get child support......too many deadbeat Dads out there. That little girl is his responsibility too! Good luck!

2
2 21

Cindy, Thanks for the response. She is 9, we have only been seperated for almost 3 months but even when we were together he was always at his friends house. He has never really taken a big role in her life. I guess I have ignored alot of things thinking he would someday do the right thing. I do think it is great if he will step up but my feelings at this point is if he truly was concerend about our daughter then he would be concentrating on getting a place for her to come and getting his life together, not shacking up playing house to someone elses kids.

2 21

I am open to any suggestions you have because I am struggling with this same thing. Although my husband and I are in the middle of a seperation and divorce he has not wanted anything to do with our daughter until he got with a new woman. He now has her convinced he is the father of the year.

2
0 0

My best friend has the exact same issue. Her son's dad was never a big part of their son's life. Two years they have been separated and divorced and he would spend every other Wednesday night with their son--and sometimes not even that. Although it was written in the child support order that he could have their son every other weekend, not ONCE out of two years did he ever spend a weekend with him. Well. The dad up and got married 4 months ago, and what do you know....my friend gets served with child custody papers--he wanted to get primary custody of their son!!! You know, the son he could never even spend a weekend with, the son who's school he has NEVER visited, the son who he could only spend a few Wednesday nights with here and there because any other day of the week (and especially those fun filled weekends) was a bother. Here were his motives, 1) he was tired of paying that hefty child support (he makes a lot of money)n and 2) now that he had a new wife to stay home and take care of the kid, he found the idea of being a dad more paletable. If a father wants to be a part of a childs life, that is the best possible scenerio. But once he has been absent for a while, he's got some proving to do, he's got to earn back that right, because as a parent, my job is to protect my child, even if it means protecting her from her own dad!

6 0

My name is Sonia, and i live in uk.I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my husband back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster ADAGBASPIRITUSLTEMPLE who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and the problem was also solved by the same ADAGBASPIRITUALTEMPLE". Can't you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact this same address whenever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So right now "adagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com" is here,and the best for you to solve your problems.......
adagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

1
161 0

65 0

Hi there. I had a wise friend and I was having a hard time with my ex-husband. We would break up and get back together and get back together and so and so on.... So anyways I was really not sure what to do because I had a baby and i really didn't want to be a divorced mom. SO this is what my friend said to me, When you take your trash out to the curb and leave it there to be taken away, would you get that same trash bag and bring it back inside to open the garbage bag and start putting the trash back in your fridge and on your table? Of course I answered no and she told me then why would you consider taking him back? If you put him out to the curb so he can move on and you can do the same why would add drama in your life and bring your bag back in the house? I guess it was a weird comparison, but I am sure you understand what I am trying to say. And remember that we as moms have to put our kids before our own sometimes. You need to show your child or children what a strong person looks like and as far as the dad, take things slow if that is what your thinking. Go on dates and take it slow. Until your sure it is going to work again. The worst thing is to get your children's hopes up and everything with you and your partner goes south and then your kids will be hurt all over again. Hey girlfriend, been there done that and got the t-shirt. I hope this helps. I guess just let me know if this helps, ok? Caroline

1
1 0

Hi my name is kim, I had my kids at a young age 16,18 two daughters my kids dad went away out of there life when they were 1 an 3, never came back until they were 23 an 27, mind me I never dog talked about him to them, he stomped me out when I was 8 months pregnant with my second child, today I still don't know why, any I let them have that choice to have a relationship with him, so they asked me why an what happened I told them the whole truth, about us, they told me my pass is my pass, they found something they liked about him, he passed away 7years after they meet, I asked them what did he said about what happen he said to them he didn't remember anything cause he was so high, he passed away this June 2013, left them 20,000 a piece, I stepped back broken hearted cause we have so close, they haven't talked to me, one of my daughter's said she was cutting me of never explaining why, Im screwed up in the head, I never seen this coming, I need help, can someone help me explain this to myself, feel like I'm about to have a nervous break down.

1 10

Firstly I would implore you to consider all aspects of the safety of your child(ren). A) is it SAFE for them to be alone with him? B) Do they even KNOW him? C) What is the potential psycological ramifications of their re-acquaintance? If the answer to ANY of these is YES, then you have every right, and it is your JOB to keep them SAFE first. Now with that said, I have had the same or similar experience....and it was ugly. I feel that the only reason my son's father came back around after a 10 month absence/abandonment (at the time of 12 months that my son was alive) was not because he truly wanted to be an involved loving parent, but rather that he wanted to satisfy HIS OWN GUILT. Because whenever anyone would ask about my son, he would feel guilty. Yet I did not, and DO not get child support. He continually is "between jobs" or "HIS life is on the verge of collapse". How easy will it be for him to yet again, abandon you and your family. The kids dont need that and its damaging to them for a lifetime. And if there is not a current court order in place, it would be my instinct to not allow it if possible. If its not possible, then he needs to prove to you beyond a doubt that his motives are pure, he is a GOOD role model, and is financially responsible by paying his support. If he cares he will be willing and understand and will do all those things willfully. Then, and only then would I allow visits and they would be two hours at a time and SUPERVISED! By you if possible. If not then by a court appointed advocate.

1
0 0

My son's father shown himself to me and my son one day after more than 15 years through a social networking site. What I did was thanked him for making me a stronger woman ever. There's no way to turn back the clock. It's too late but of course, he will remain as my son's biological father.

0
0 0

My name is Weslie Vivian am from Canada i am very happy for the wonderful work Dr bolingo has done for me i got married to my lovely husband last year February and we have a lovely son. things was going well with us and we are living happily. until one day my husband started behaving in a strange manner i could not understand, i was very confused with the way he treat me and my son. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was sad and also frustrated i did not know what to do,i was sick for more than a week because of the divorce. i love him so much he his everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told one of my child hood friend and she told me to contact a spell caster that she has listen to one woman who testify about dr bolingo and she has been hearing about him that i should try him i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing but i just say i should try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr bolingo for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman. that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want to divorce me. then he told me that has to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and my son, he casted the spell and after 1 day my husband came back home and started apologizing he said that he love me so much that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr bolingo casted on him that make him come back to me,right now am so happy again. thank you Dr bolingo for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. contact him through his mail: bolingospelltemple@gmail.com .contact him now and your problems will be solve for ever.once again thanks to dr bolingo.

0
3 0

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage. My name Justina, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted Dr. JOHN LARRY LOVE SPELL and after I explained my problem, In just 3 days my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier more than ever before Dr. JOHN LARRY you are the best spell caster. I really appreciate the love spell you cast for me to get the man back to my life I will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work. Thank you once again Dr. JOHN LARRY. You can also contact Dr. JOHN LARRY via email address: (drjohnlarryspellcastingtemple@gmail.com or drjohnlarryspiritualspellcast@outlook.com) in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: (drjohnlarryspellcastingtemple@gmail.com or drjohnlarryspiritualspellcast@outlook.com). DR. JOHN LARRY does not charge money you can only show appreciation after solving your problems. AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

0
0 0

Good day i am just so happy and don't know What more i can say in this life? how will i thank high priest oduduosun enough for the good job which he just did for me.i have been searching for long a real spell caster, for me to get who will help me get back my man back but i have been scammed so many times by a lot of people who claim they are spell casters and are not, so i was tired of searching then one morning i visited a neighbor and she introduced me to this man high priest oduduosun and i contacted him and he make a spell for me in the night and after the spell he tells me what to do and i did it and immediately the thing was done he gave me assurance that my wife will start looking for me and pleading for me to accept her back and i was kind of not sure and what make me amaze he said just 2 days after that is when she will come and as i am talking to you people now my wife came back to me exactly the 2nd day as he said and now i am very happy.HIGH PRIEST ODUDUOSUN IS REAL!!!! you can contact high priest oduduosun through this email, highpriestoduduosun@gmail.com

0
5 0

" Before I came across Dr. Stanley name on the internet and contacted him, I was a little bit skeptical in the beginning and the reason is we've tried different marriage counselors already and read numerous books on the subject on how i can get my husband back but there was no solution. There wasn't anything I could seem to do and that was why i contacted Dr. Stanley for help. However after using Dr. Stanley spell and following the instruction he gave me, I have been seeing significant results with my marriage situation. And I'm a whole lot happier in my self. My friends and family are very glad to see that I'm back to my husband again and more committed than before. All thanks to drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com for his help......

0
7 0

Dear friends online, my name is Ibolo, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine (Angela) told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Ogbe.So i emailed him theangelsofsolution@outlook.com the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Ogbe for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me. If you are going through hard life and you need help in problems such as:

(1) If you want your ex back
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) If you want a child.
(5) Herbal care
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Let people obey your words and do your wish
(10) Case solve E.T.C

INFORMATION NEEDED BY HIM TO PROCEED:

Full Name_________
Contact number_________
Country & State_________
Date of birth__________
Picture_________
Phone number_________

Contact him on his email again on (theangelsofsolution@outlook.com) and be blessed...

0
0 0

I know everyone's situation is different but I'll give you mine in case it helps someone. My biological dad skipped out at birth. The man that raised me is who I call dad. Although everybody has flaws I think I came out pretty good thanks to my parents. I'm pretty convinced it's because they both loved me and they both tried their hardest to be good parents. My mom and dad never talked bad about my biological father to me and they never hid anything from me But thanks to social media and being in contact with his family over the years there was no discrepancy and I soon learned for myself that he was he was irresponsible, immature and on and off prescription drugs. His kids are high and drunk all the time his daughters sleep around very much. Sometimes I wonder who I would have been and what life I would have had if he had been the one to raise me. I think I was pretty lucky to be rescued. I know a lot of people think that it's terrible to have no father but I guess it's up to everyone to decide if it worse to have no father or a bad one.

0
20 0

I am full of happiness and delight, on the grounds that I have my significant other once more at my palm. My partner left me for just about 2 years. He doesn't pick or even return my calls and sends messages. I tried each approaches to get him back, however no way. Until I met with this extraordinary spell caster called Dr okika, who did magic for me to get him back in less than 42hrs. I exhort anybody going to this site to run to him promptly for any relationship offer assistance. He is an extremely effective and experience spell caster you can get help from.you can contact this great man Dr okika on his email okikaspelltemple@yahoo.com or okikaspelltemple@gmail.com call him on +2348134367919.
website: okikaspelltemple.webs.com

0
0 0

THANKS TO DR BENEDICT FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS
My name is JOY EDWIN from UK .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR BENEDICT. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR BENEDICT, You can reach him via email=(benedictsolutioncentre@yahoo.com}

0
3 0

There is help out there i have always thought life is a complicated issues until i met this great man the Dr Ehi of drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com, it all started when my wife and i had problems it was almost tearing my home apart our relationship was almost non existent until i lost my job all the problems were now compounded and my threatened and filed for divorce i had nothing to do and nowhere to go then i came across a post on the internet on how Dr Ehi of drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com helped one woman who was in need, i never knew all this spell casters are powerful so i decided to give it a shot and behold i was surprised when he told me not to worry that everything will be alright i never believed him i had my doubts because my wife was a very stubborn woman someone very hard to convince so i did everything he asked of me and to my surprise my wife started begging me to accept her back that she didn't know what came over her and i was called back in my place of work and compensated and i was also promoted all thanks to one man Dr Ehi of drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com, if you are ever in problem or in need don't look anywhere else just contact this one man drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com and he will help you out in whatever situation you find yourself again i want to say thank you sir for all you done for me your son from the UK steven mogan.

0
0 0

My name is Olivia Linda. Bin from Canada, I hear people using the powerful spellcaster named DR Ebolo about how to get ex-lover to return lottery pregnant and married her dream lover and I him to help me cast casts a spell in terms of my ex beloved, I love so much, which left me 2 yrs ago but now my ex is back to me, and we are happily married with 2kids, and I'm so happy for the help I found in you Ebolo DR. My family and I are very happy and we are great life, I am thankful and appreciate the good work of spells, thank you and have a long time to help people in trouble, leave. His e-mail or call him ebolospelltemple@gmail.com +2349033455855

0
0 0

!!! How (Dr.Ukaka) Help Me Save My Marriage & Avoid Divorce !!!

“LOVE is the key to LIFE” Glorious be unto Dr. Ukaka the great man and ever, my name is Lisa Buckley from Taxes city Usa. since 1 and a half year I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to Ukaka that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 12hrs later he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the prophet has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,1week after we got married. today makes it 2weeks and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for

0
5 0

Here is my testimony i have been playing lottery for three years and i have not winning, The last time i won big was 5000USD and that was a year ago but last week a friend of my introduced me to a spell caster from africa and i was told that he can help me through the use of traditional voodoo i did not believe it and i say let me just give a try to know how real it . My friend the spell caster told me to get the ticket and play the lottery and i won $107million now my name is all over the globe in the virgina lottery win there is nofin i can do much than to thank Dr Gaga of drgagaspellcast@gmail.com or drgagaspellcast@yahoo.com
cause he alone i believe can make you win. I promise that i will make people know about him and that is what i am doing online now contact him today and be happy... drgagaspellcast@gmail.com or drgagaspellcast@yahoo.com

0
1 0

I really appreciate Dr. Oriabure the powerful spell caster who help me
to cast a spell that brought my ex husband within 48hours after
providing him all the details he required from me and after the
casting of the spell my ex husband came back to apologize that i
should accept him and this never happen for a long time now but since
i meet this spell caster online my story has change for good contact
him on oriabureimoha@gmail.com for good spell casting

0
2 0

Am very happy to tell every one to hear my testimony. Am a nurse,this is a story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman took my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 4months until i met a post where this man Dr Malaa have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my info to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids to beg for forguveness and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. You can contact him with this email address for his prayers on {BESTSPELLHOME01@HOTMAIL.COM} Thank you Dr Malaa BESTSPELLHOME01@HOTMAIL.COM

0
2 0

I've dated my son's dad in July 2014 and we dated for 3 weeks and I got pregnant it was a mistake for nor waiting and we argued and went to ups and downs with him now that my child's born he hasn't seen him my son's a month already now out of no where he texted me saying hey and we talked now he say he has a job and he's going to start giving me money for my son now he comes out telling me "Sometimes i get on my feelings nd i remember all thoses good times i had have with you :( And i be like damm wtf but I really don't know" and I tell him that It's was so hard and asks me that if I still have pictures of us like idk I'm so confused I think about it all day and I cry I need and advice please

0
7 0

i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend. After 8 years in relationship with my Boyfriend, he suddenly started going out with other girls and coming home late, most at times drunk and each time i confront him about this it turns out to be fight, he even threatened to kill me me severally, I was emotionally devastated because i was not sure of what to do to make him love me again, I tried all i could to make him love me again but all proved abortive until i saw a post on the internet on how a spell caster DR. OKOSISI helps people restore back their broken relationship/marriage at first i doubted this but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 48hours my boyfriend came to me apologizing and today we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster DR. OKOSISI on your marriage and relationship problems via email: drokosisispelltemple1@outlook.com or contact him through his mobile number: +2348142151702. Goodluck

0
2 0

Hello to the Entire Public, Hello, my name is Antonia Louis
from USA .I came to this site to share the good works
of the Native Doctor (drbrightspellcaster).I never believed in
love,Money spells or magic until i meant this powerful spell
caster when i went to Africa in December last year on a
business trip. He is really powerful and he can help you cast
spells to bring back love one`s gone lost ,misbehaving,lover
looking for some one to love you,Money riches,Winning lotto
number, bringing back lost your lover, Bring back lost money
and magic money spell for a good job,I`m now happy and
living testimony because the man i had wanted to marry left
me 2 weeks before our wedding day and my life was upside
down cos our relationship has been on for years ..I really
loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no
good paying job . So when i meant this spell caster, i told him
what happened and explained the situation of things to
him..At first, I was undecided, sceptical and doubtful, but i
just gave it a try. And in 5days time when i returned to USA,
my boyfriend (now my husband) called me
himself and apologised that everything had been settled with
his mum and family and he got a new job interview so we
should get married and i gave birth to twins had i was cured
of hiv..i did not believe it cos the spell caster only asked me
for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him
to do he did it for me... We are happily married now and we
are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got the new
job and our lives became much better and we became very
rich. In case any one needs the spell caster for some help,
Email him on this email address:(drbrightspellcaster@gmail.com)
......hope he helps you out. Hurry now and contact him now
via email address:(drbrightspellcaster@gmail.com) .. Thank you very
much and i am very happy right now.. Antonia Louis....

0
2 0

I am Lambert Harold From Switzerland,Now I strongly believe that this man is sent bt God called priest Oduma,I was looking for love spell to bring back my EX for the past 24 month’s and i tried over 4 spell caster from Africa and non was able to get my Ex back until l I get in-contact with priest Oduma who did what I called Black magic.and now my EX has fully return back to me and there is more romance in my relationship please if any one have suffer from the hand of spell caster’s and he or she is looking for love spell then priest Oduma is the solution to your problem you can reach him at this Email ID____ SPELLOFSOLUTIONS@HOTMAIL.COM OR CALL PRIEST ODUMA +2348153363047

0
2 0

Am Maria Charos from Switzerland, i want to share my great testimony to Doctor Ebakor the great spell caster that brought back my Husband within 12 to 16 hours. When i contacted Doctor Ebakor i never taught that this would have been possible but to my greatest surprise after 12 to 16 hours of me contacting Doctor Ebakor my Husband called me and said that he is ready to make up for lost time and he wants me to forgive him and accept him back as my lover, While until this moment my eyes are full of surprise because i never thought that he will come back to me again. At this moment i have nothing to say than to thank Doctor Ebakor for his great powers and for making use of it to help those in need. Contact Doctor Ebakor via email: Doctorebakorspelltemple@hotmail.com. If you have any other problems like

1: You need you EX, Wife, Husband, Friend, Sister E.T.C.
2: You need a lottery spell
3: You need money spell
4: You need a job spell
5: You need good luck spell
6: You need a spell to cure your sickness
7: You need a spell to have peace and be happiness
8: You need a spell to travel
9: You need a spell to look handsome and beautiful
10: Breaking of generation cause
11: Child bearing spell
12 You need a job promotion spell
13: You need money spell
14: Spiritual protection
15: Herbal care

Contact him for a quick solution via his email; Doctorebakorspelltemple@hotmail.com

0
8 0

I AM BELA i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to DR.Ohehe who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to DR.Ohehe and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to t

0
0 0

My name is Miley Edith from Netherlands, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real online spell caster that is powerful and genuine,I was the world's biggest septic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a reliable source Doctor Ebakor a great spell caster helping me retrieving back my relationship with my EX Husband back when he ended and turned back to me for quite a long time now (3 months ago). He performed a spell for me and for 24 hours after the spell had been casted i receive a text from my EX Husband saying that he is sorry for the pains he put me true and the tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life again. I was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgive him and now we are living together happily than ever before, and He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. I was surprised but later accepted him back me to visit this or Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one and want to contact him should happily contact him now on this email address { Doctorebakorspelltemple@hotmail.com }. Am so happy that Doctor Ebakor brought Love and Blessings back to me again!!!!..

(1) If you want your ex back. (2) you need a divorce in your relationship (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women & men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care

Contact Doctor Ebakor Now!!! { Doctorebakorspelltemple@hotmail.com }

0
7 0

Have you heard of Doctor Atete the great spell caster. He is truly great just as people testify about him on the internet and radio. i came to realize that Doctor Atete was sent by God to help man when he cast a spell for me that made me win lotteries. I played lottery for years and had not win any but when i heard about Doctor Atete and his wonderful powers, i decided to contact him via email: doctoratetespelltemple@hotmail.com and he told me that i will win and continue to win lotteries and ever since he told me this after casting his spell for me i have won lottery twenty two(22) times so my fellow citizen i am testifying on this forum because of Doctor Atete wonderful spell in my life and also to let you all know that he is a God on earth. contact him today via email: doctoratetespelltemple@hotmail.com or web site: http://drzazazworldofpowerfulspellwebscom.webs.com

HE IS SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING SPELL.

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(4) If you want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) If you want to be rich.
(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to love you forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10) if you want to stop your divorce.
(11) if you want a divorce .
(12) if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14) 100% Guarantee you win the troubling court cases
(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(16) if you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER) or any other sickness.
(17) if you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself.
(18) if you want to win lotteries
(19) if you want to be the local government chairman, Governor or president
(20) if you want your business to flourish
(21) if you want people to obey your word and so your wish

0
24 0

Hello my name is Sandra from Canada, My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted Dr zaza and after I explained him my problem. In just 3 days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved out issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster Dr zaza , i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again at Dr zaza (drzazaspelltemple100@hotmail.com). in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact number (+2348103508204) Call him and he will answer you and solve your problems and make you happy in life his spell casting only take 3 days for the result to get to you i have trust in him and he did it very well for my family today

0
3 0

i want to thank Dr Zaba for bringing back my ex husband, we broke up for more than 4 month and he told me that he never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr Zaba for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to start it. after 3 days my husband called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr Zaba for helping me get back my ex husband back to my hands. his spell is the the greatest all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want back the ex husband back i want you to contact Dr Zaba at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct at (ZABASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM) OR (Zabaspellhelp@yahoo.com) and get your problems solve or you can call his cell pheno on +2348056391583

0