What do I do when a dad wants to return?

It can be incredibly hard for a mom to raise a child without any support from the father. But it may be harder to have the father return after a long absence. What would you suggest a mom do if the father of her children has been absent, but now wants to return to their lives?

3 2

It's not about what he wants. He's already demonstrated that his wants came first, hence he abandoned you and the children in the first place. It's about what you, the mother wants, PERIOD. There is nothing sacred in a marriage that the husband abandoned, so to use that term as a reason after he showed he can break his vows is a set-up to again be abandoned. What is sacred is the well being of you, the parent that has been left to soothe the broken heart of the abandoned child(ren). What is sacred is the strength you, the mother has demonstrated to the children to carry the weight of it. Don't abandon yourself. There is nothing sacred about a man who abandons his children.

21
0 0

well said. jg

73 16

in my opinion i grew up with out a dad and it sucks and all these people are wrong its not about what YOU want its about what your children NEED and children need their father. He made a very stupid misstake in leaving you guys and you should tell him he needs to help out with money for the children before he comes back and start out slow like letting him see them once every 2 weeks but take it from me I always wanted to know my dad no matter what. As long as he is not into illegal things it is best for your babies to get to know their dad.

12
1 0

My ex-husband and I had always manged to stay friendly after our divorce, but I always wanted to get back together with him, and he was never sure. So, I thought it was about time I MADE him sure! All it took was to contact you and a request for a specific love spell, and win ex back spell’s powers began to work their magic. My spell is working because guess what: My “ex” is soon to be my husband again! This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you, win ex back spell. Words are not enough.contact the great man on winexbackspell@gmail.com

9 0

Been there, done that!

My daughter, who is now 25, father bailed out when I was almost 3 months pregnant. I let his family know the baby was on it's way and I continued on with my life. His brothers were given pictures and often visited their niece but dad was a no show. He had another child a year after my daughter was born and he was an active participant in his life. He never told his MOTHER he had another child (my daughter was about to turn 5) even though I told her in person and the information came out over thanksgiving dinner when everyone was assembled. I know this information because I was still friends with the brothers.

After 5 years He shows up (he has NEVER seen or supported her) stating he wants to see his daughter. I laughed so hard I almost cried...........was he serious! It was 3 months before I agreed to let him meet her. My daughter took to him and he was great with her. She met her half brother, grand-mom and cousins for the first time. She was excited to have an extended family (my family was very small)and they were excited to meet her.

Dads presence was short lived and unstable because he kept going to jail. I was always honest with my daughter about her father but NEVER spoke ill of him (she would realize it eventually). The great thing that came from meeting him was the family she gained. My daughter is very close with the other side of her family and so am I. The inconsistent nature of her father has developed into the two of them having a NON-RELATIONSHIP. My daughter does not care about him at all because he has had no major impact on her life. His absence has caused him to not see his first grandchild.

My suggestions:
1. if the dad is a jack ass the kids will know it.
2. If dad is not respecting your feelings about his return pray about it and do what feels right for your family.
3. You are going to have to be the strong one when dad breaks your childs heart (he will).
4. Fortify your child with the knowledge that YOU will always be there to love and protect them. 5.Don't respond to the father with anger because it weakens your position (dont open up for the Jedi mind trick).
6.Don't try to influence your child to like or dislike their dad, let the relationship develop on its own
7. YOUR KIDS ARE SMART, YOU HAVE DONE WELL, DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THEM!

11
8 34

This is exactly I was trying to say!

3 16

I think it would depend on the situation. My son is eight and a half and hasn't seen his father since he was 18 months. In his case, I would tell him to go to hell and never come back...that's the emotional side of me. The logical side of me would really have to ponder the situation.

To be honest, it's not as if he has been living the most upstanding model of a lifestyle, so I think even logically I would defer to my emotional answer...

7
0 26

thanks so much for this and i almost didn't log on. I'm in a similar situation as you.My son last saw his father when he was 18 months he's now 7 and then he came to Cape Town on business and wanted to see my son well after his bedtime and expected me to drive out to him, i told him to GO TO HELL!

13 26

My daughter was 17 when my grandson was born. The father said he wanted to be involved, so he was given the chance. That lasted about 6 months. Then he married his on-again-off-again girlfriend and disappeared. He did Basic Training and got home from that around the time my grandson was a year old. For 3 months or so, we mucked around with him & the new wife having visits a couple times a week. (Mind you...all this time, there was no child support coming in. He's not even on the birth certificate.) Then around the time my grandson was 15 months old, the visits just stopped. (We found out later this was about the time the wife got pregnant herself.)

FOR TWO YEARS there wasn't a word. Then the dad and his wife separated. He contacted my daughter, who let him come visit a few times (with the provision that he was never to be referred to as Daddy, but just as Mommy's friend). The visits lasted 6 weeks or so, and then he was gone again.

My grandson will be 5 next month. His dad has been around MAYBE for a year of that, if you total it all. My daughter has tried letting him return - more than once - and he always bugs out again. Besides this, he has other traits/ habits that she just doesn't want influencing her son.

All of this is to explain her current absolute hardline philosophy of "NOT ON YOUR LIFE!" if he should try to come back again. While he's been schlepping around, living off of one relative after another, having one short-term job after another (not temp, but short-term, as in he gets mad and quits), she has established a stable home of her own and will finish college at the end of this semester. My grandson doesn't "miss" his father, because he's never had one. I'm sure some day he'll realize that there is someone out there who bears the label "father," and I pray that we're able to have the answers he needs when that time comes. But for now...no. The father doesn't get to come back.

5
17 0

Wow I got chills reading this , this is the exact situation that I was in, almost to a T, being 17 him leaving me for long time love to marry her and him joining the military. This was very very spine chilling reading this, thank you for sharing

137 92

Wow! Tough question! and even tougher situation to live. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to be a single parent, especially when the father (or mother) is estranged. I've watched (and supported) my sister in this situation and a few of my close mom friends. When you're not a single parent, it's SO easy to sit back and judge and criticize and cast shame and blame on them as if they somehow deserve their circumstances. Single dads are often praised while single moms are so often the subject of scandal or pushed around and shamed. It's incredibly tough to be a single parent and a BIG part of what makes it so tough is this: (1) being lonely and overwhelmed and (2) dealing with all the issues that can arise for your child(ren) from the estrangement/abandonment. Every situation is different and some can be incredibly complicated and some can even be dangerous so when the estranged parent tries to return and thinks he just has free access and ability to reconnect and parent as he pleases, there are a number of things to keep in mind. First and foremost, everything should revolve around what is best for the child(ren). Sometimes single parents have so much pain and damage that they've pushed and pushed down for so long to be able to take care of their child(ren) solo without time for themselves to heal comes rushing back and it's EASY to refuse because it's too hard or because you want to make someone else hurt as bad as you do but that's why you should never try to do this alone. Establishing a relationship with a biological parent, no matter how long it's been, is always a good thing SO LONG AS IT IS SAFE but you need help and you need to have VERY strict rules. Sometimes the easiest thing is to get help that is legal in nature just so there is a 3rd party. I would suggest that the returning parent have to really earn privileges and that time with his child(ren) starts slow and is supervised for quite some time. I would also suggest that the child(ren) have some say in the whole thing. Children should NEVER be forced to reconnect or connect with a stranger without plenty of opportunities to understand what is happening, to talk through it, to be prepared and to set the pace. In other words, a single mom can't let her own desire to hurt an ex cloud her ability to do what is best for her child(ren) in the long run BUT she also can't be expected to allow or force her child(ren) to DO ANYTHING that is unsafe or that they aren't ready for. The single parent should also seek support in whatever form possible - family, friends, group therapy...... and should strongly consider family support as well.

5
5 0

Am very happy to tell every one to hear my testimony. Am a nurse,this is a story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 4months until i met a post where this man Dr OLOKUM have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self.You can contact him with this email address {LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM} Thank you Dr OLOKUM LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM

317 9

If mom has to decide at birth whether she's in or out, so does dad. If he chose out, well then that's his consequence to suffer. I would not want someone that selfish in my child's life.

4
161 0

When i take a look at my life now, how perfect it is, i always wonder if five years back i was told i could have such a life, if i could ever have believed. Nothing seemed to be moving, my business was a failure, my life was a disappointment, my husband sent me packing, everything seemed to be working at odds against me. Just when i thought nothing could be done to save me, i found this site in June 4th 2015. This site changed everything for me. Gave me a fresh start, made me the wealthy and powerful woman i am today and above all my husband came back to me asking for forgiveness. Words can't explain how grateful i am to this spell caster pristess iyawo, how appreciative i am to this web site for leading me to this new world i am now. I employ you all to contact her http://pristessiyawospellmiracletemple.webs.com or her email pristessiyawospelltemple124@gmail.com and make your life what you could never have dreamed possible. Sarah Hanks

0 0

I must say, I love this blog/website THESE ARE ?'S I ASK MYSELF ALL OF THE TIME! THANK YOU!!!!

3
0 0

I am a single mother with 2 kids, they haven't seen their father since last January, and now he is returning in the next couple of weeks. The kids are 14 and 11 yrs old and they have been so settled and happy without him despite the fact that they love him and miss him. The have been in touch by text and phone calls. They don't know whether to be happy or excited or scared and anxious at his return. I think they have a mixture of all these emotions. It is heartbreaking to see them so confused. I believe that children should know and love both parents and have both parents involved in their lives and I have continually tried to reassure them that their father really does love them and miss them. I have helped him to try to settle in the nearby town but he has thrown it back in my face twice now. So in a couple of weeks we start the whole process again and it is so unsettling for me and the kids. So in answer to the above question, all situations are different, so therefore all answers will also be different. However, I think the mother who has been left to pick up the pieces of their broken hearts and lives is the one to make the decision as to what is best......best for the KIDS that is. That is the key here, the children are the priority. I try to avoid the kids filling their hearts with all the negative emotions that are associated with this truly awful situation, because that doesn't do anyone any good least of all themselves. Good wishes and lots of love and joy to all the single mothers out there, WE ARE ALL DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!

3
161 0

0 0

Dont let him back... He just validated that he can abandon and abuse and then return so the cycle will continue. Rarely have you seen a transformation of conciousness withthin a person who can emotionally blow a child, nevertheless their own.

2
0 0

I went back; he put alot of work into my manipulation and when I was finally moved into our house and had my supposed "family" after being abandoned pregnant. I found him in our bed sleeping with another woman.. Funny part is we were buying engagement rings four hours prior. These men who perform these type of behaviors are not playing with a full deck. And he is a normal union guy; blue collar...

0 0

Renee,
How old is your daughter, and how long have you been raising her without his support? You have to be careful of peoples' motives nowadays, and make decisions in the best interest of the child, not yourself or how you feel. If he wants to be part of her life, I think that's wonderful. But at the same time, he should be helping you out financially. That's what a GOOD father would do, even if you get divorced. If you go through with the divorce, make sure you get child support......too many deadbeat Dads out there. That little girl is his responsibility too! Good luck!

2
2 21

Cindy, Thanks for the response. She is 9, we have only been seperated for almost 3 months but even when we were together he was always at his friends house. He has never really taken a big role in her life. I guess I have ignored alot of things thinking he would someday do the right thing. I do think it is great if he will step up but my feelings at this point is if he truly was concerend about our daughter then he would be concentrating on getting a place for her to come and getting his life together, not shacking up playing house to someone elses kids.

2 21

I am open to any suggestions you have because I am struggling with this same thing. Although my husband and I are in the middle of a seperation and divorce he has not wanted anything to do with our daughter until he got with a new woman. He now has her convinced he is the father of the year.

2
0 0

My best friend has the exact same issue. Her son's dad was never a big part of their son's life. Two years they have been separated and divorced and he would spend every other Wednesday night with their son--and sometimes not even that. Although it was written in the child support order that he could have their son every other weekend, not ONCE out of two years did he ever spend a weekend with him. Well. The dad up and got married 4 months ago, and what do you know....my friend gets served with child custody papers--he wanted to get primary custody of their son!!! You know, the son he could never even spend a weekend with, the son who's school he has NEVER visited, the son who he could only spend a few Wednesday nights with here and there because any other day of the week (and especially those fun filled weekends) was a bother. Here were his motives, 1) he was tired of paying that hefty child support (he makes a lot of money)n and 2) now that he had a new wife to stay home and take care of the kid, he found the idea of being a dad more paletable. If a father wants to be a part of a childs life, that is the best possible scenerio. But once he has been absent for a while, he's got some proving to do, he's got to earn back that right, because as a parent, my job is to protect my child, even if it means protecting her from her own dad!

0 0

I know everyone's situation is different but I'll give you mine in case it helps someone. My biological dad skipped out at birth. The man that raised me is who I call dad. Although everybody has flaws I think I came out pretty good thanks to my parents. I'm pretty convinced it's because they both loved me and they both tried their hardest to be good parents. My mom and dad never talked bad about my biological father to me and they never hid anything from me But thanks to social media and being in contact with his family over the years there was no discrepancy and I soon learned for myself that he was he was irresponsible, immature and on and off prescription drugs. His kids are high and drunk all the time his daughters sleep around very much. Sometimes I wonder who I would have been and what life I would have had if he had been the one to raise me. I think I was pretty lucky to be rescued. I know a lot of people think that it's terrible to have no father but I guess it's up to everyone to decide if it worse to have no father or a bad one.

1
6 0

My name is Sonia, and i live in uk.I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my husband back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster ADAGBASPIRITUSLTEMPLE who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and the problem was also solved by the same ADAGBASPIRITUALTEMPLE". Can't you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact this same address whenever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So right now "adagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com" is here,and the best for you to solve your problems.......
adagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

1
161 0

65 0

Hi there. I had a wise friend and I was having a hard time with my ex-husband. We would break up and get back together and get back together and so and so on.... So anyways I was really not sure what to do because I had a baby and i really didn't want to be a divorced mom. SO this is what my friend said to me, When you take your trash out to the curb and leave it there to be taken away, would you get that same trash bag and bring it back inside to open the garbage bag and start putting the trash back in your fridge and on your table? Of course I answered no and she told me then why would you consider taking him back? If you put him out to the curb so he can move on and you can do the same why would add drama in your life and bring your bag back in the house? I guess it was a weird comparison, but I am sure you understand what I am trying to say. And remember that we as moms have to put our kids before our own sometimes. You need to show your child or children what a strong person looks like and as far as the dad, take things slow if that is what your thinking. Go on dates and take it slow. Until your sure it is going to work again. The worst thing is to get your children's hopes up and everything with you and your partner goes south and then your kids will be hurt all over again. Hey girlfriend, been there done that and got the t-shirt. I hope this helps. I guess just let me know if this helps, ok? Caroline

1
1 0

Hi my name is kim, I had my kids at a young age 16,18 two daughters my kids dad went away out of there life when they were 1 an 3, never came back until they were 23 an 27, mind me I never dog talked about him to them, he stomped me out when I was 8 months pregnant with my second child, today I still don't know why, any I let them have that choice to have a relationship with him, so they asked me why an what happened I told them the whole truth, about us, they told me my pass is my pass, they found something they liked about him, he passed away 7years after they meet, I asked them what did he said about what happen he said to them he didn't remember anything cause he was so high, he passed away this June 2013, left them 20,000 a piece, I stepped back broken hearted cause we have so close, they haven't talked to me, one of my daughter's said she was cutting me of never explaining why, Im screwed up in the head, I never seen this coming, I need help, can someone help me explain this to myself, feel like I'm about to have a nervous break down.

1 10

Firstly I would implore you to consider all aspects of the safety of your child(ren). A) is it SAFE for them to be alone with him? B) Do they even KNOW him? C) What is the potential psycological ramifications of their re-acquaintance? If the answer to ANY of these is YES, then you have every right, and it is your JOB to keep them SAFE first. Now with that said, I have had the same or similar experience....and it was ugly. I feel that the only reason my son's father came back around after a 10 month absence/abandonment (at the time of 12 months that my son was alive) was not because he truly wanted to be an involved loving parent, but rather that he wanted to satisfy HIS OWN GUILT. Because whenever anyone would ask about my son, he would feel guilty. Yet I did not, and DO not get child support. He continually is "between jobs" or "HIS life is on the verge of collapse". How easy will it be for him to yet again, abandon you and your family. The kids dont need that and its damaging to them for a lifetime. And if there is not a current court order in place, it would be my instinct to not allow it if possible. If its not possible, then he needs to prove to you beyond a doubt that his motives are pure, he is a GOOD role model, and is financially responsible by paying his support. If he cares he will be willing and understand and will do all those things willfully. Then, and only then would I allow visits and they would be two hours at a time and SUPERVISED! By you if possible. If not then by a court appointed advocate.

1
5 0

Hi every one i am Janet Jordan and i am from USA had i fight with my husband about three years ago and since then he has refuse to talk to me or even care about our family affair he abandoned us and went after another woman leaving me with three kids two girls and a boy,so last weeks a friend of my introduced me to a spell caster called Dr. Ozil who helped me brought my husband back many think he is a scam but i promise you that he is nothing compare to that not even close so if you have some problems in having or getting your ex back you can contact the great and wonderful spell caster Dr. Ozil in this address and he be willing to help you via; drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or view and contact him on his website: http://drozilsolutionhome5.wixsite.com/dr-ozil or call: +2348144479007

0
3 0

Why go the expensive treatment when Dr.Yare is there to help you get rid of that disease. Visit: http://bit.ly/2dBFYeW for cure to Herpes virus or any other diseases. I'm very much happy to share this article here. The Worst day of my life was being told by my doctor that I had genital herpes, it felt like I just receive a life sentence. In the next five years I live in a state of Constant depression because everything seems so hopeless. I'm so incredibly fortunate that I found his website. I'm still in shock that the treatment protocol he shared with me actually works. It seems so simple, and in a lots of ways I guess its simple. But the important thing is that I have been 100% herpes free for full two years now and it's all thanks to you Dr. Yare you have given me my life back, I'll forever remain grateful,. you can email me for assistant on: morganlancelot16@gmail.com He also has the cure to HIV, ALS, HPV, CANCER, DIABETES ETC. I promise to promote is good work on internet.

0
0 0

(DR JATTO BROUGHT BACK MY HUSBAND TO ME)

Hello I don't have much to say, for no matter what you say people will still follow the wrong part,i have been deceive many times by bad spell caster so i do not want you to make same mistake my friends. First my name is Lily from USA ,i am a loving mother with kids, i am saying big thank you to the last spell man who i melt that gave me a direct spell,he brought back my husband to me who was following my sister,i really don't know what she gave him but he changed,thank you sir,this man's name is Dr JATTO,he is a spell caster you need his help or if you have any problem at all you can report it to him reach him on this Email:drjattolovespellteple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website:http://drjattolovespellte.wixsite.com/..

0
0 0

Just want to share this out to you all, It's been difficult time for me, for the past 8 month my wife left me and my daughter for another man, because her parent wanted her to marry from her home town. It as been a hard time for me to be single and my daughter do cry she want to see her mum. Until i came across Myer last 2 weeks who share a testimony about how she met a prophet that help her fixed her marriage. I tried to contact the prophet and explain my problem to him about my wife and he told me my wife will get back to me, i taught he was lying until my wife came back to me that she realise her mistake that we should get back together... It's so amazing am living the life i deserve as a happy man. You should contact the prophet if you face any difficulties through this email (salvationlovespell@gmail.com)

0
17 0

Hello My name is Maria Ortiz , Am from USA, Texas. and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bringing back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr Adoda this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn’t but with Dr Adoda I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn’t bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster called Dr Adoda and how great his work is. I contacted him via email (adodalovespelltemple@gmail.com) immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Adoda I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours thanks… contact his email:adodalovespelltemple@gmail.com

0
19 0

I am very happy today for what God used doctor Agbas a great spell caster to do in my life. I had misunderstanding with my husband in the past and so it led us breaking up for 3 years but one day i saw a post of Larissa West who posted on the internet that Doctor Agbas a great spell caster helped her with a spell that brought her Husband back so i decided to contact Doctor Agbas the great Spell caster to help me, and he assured me that my Husband will come back to me. Luckly today i am very glad to write on this wall that Nick my husband has come back to me as the great spell caster Doctor Agbas said. Do you have a problem with your Husband, boy friend, girl friend, relations or in your office and you think you have lost them? Worry no more because Doctor Agbas the great spell caster can help you just as he helped me bring my Husband back.Contact Doctor Agbas today via Email: dragbasspiritualtemple@gmail.com or Call +2349038757705
Thank you great agbas. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
(22)Business spell.
(23) Find your long lost family.
Contact him today on:
dragbasspiritualtemple@gmail.com or visit his website on http://drgbagaspelltemple.webs.com

0
6 0

Do you need a loan to start up business or to pay your bills and a corporate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. LAKEWOOD FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS also offer Loans to individuals,Firms and corporate bodies at 2% interest rate. LAKEWOOD give out loan to serious minded people that are interested of loan if interested contact this email:lakewook21@gamil.com or lakewook23@yahoo.com and lakewook_financialinstitutions@consultant.com

0
9 0

MARRIAGE RESTORED! My wife pack out of the house with my kids and said she was no longer interested in me anymore. She said all the abusive words and said am not a good husband because I wasn't working, instead I was wasting her time, so i contacted this Strong spell caster RAVIDATT VYAS a week ago after reading Miracles about his spell over the net, I consulted him for a love spell, crying not knowing what to do. He told me that he will cast a love spell for me so my wife will come back to me. After 4 days of casting the spell, my wife called me apologizing and begging me to come home. The tender that i was waiting for was approved and she started telling me that am a good husband that I should forgive her for the bad things she had said. Am thanking RAVIDATT VYAS for the Faith and Trust he showed me. if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: (ravidattvyas522@gmail.com)

2 0

I DON'T REALLY KNOW WERE TO START BY TELLING THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER CALLED DR AKPE OSILAMA THANK YOU AT ALL. BUT ALL I WANT TO SAY TO YOU ALL IN THE WORLD THAT HAVE LOST THE CONFIDENCE TO DEAL WITH SPELL CASTERS ONLINE, AFTER BEEN RIPPED OFF BY SEVERAL SPELL CASTERS BEFORE. I SAY SORRY TO YOU FOR THAT AS I WAS IN THE SAME MESS AS YOU BEFORE, BUT THANKS, HONOR, ADORATION, PRAISES AND A MONTH FULL OF APPRECIATION TO DR AKPE OSILAMA AS HE IS THE ONLY TRUSTWORTHY AND DEDICATED SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME WITH THE CHALLENGE I WAS PASSING THROUGH IN LIFE. BELOW ARE SOME OF HIS SERVICES THAT I CAN REMEMBER TO MENTION AS I DECIDE TO MENTION SOME OF THEM TO LET YOU READING THIS TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW REAL AND POWERFUL AND TRUSTWORTHY AKPE OSILAMA IS WHEN IT COMES TO SPELL CASTING. FRANKLY TO YOU ALL READERS, THERE IS NOTING BEYOND HIS POWERS AS HE HAS RAISED KINGS AND QUEENS. SO MANY PEOPLE ARE TALKING AND GIVING TESTIMONIES ABOUT HIM ONLINE. GET HIM ON HIS EMAIL THAT IS AS FOLLOWS IN-CASE YOU NEED A GOOD TRUSTWORTHY SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU:.( chiefpriestakpeosilamaspellcast@yahoo.com ) AKPE OSILAMA SPELL TEMPLE HAS THE SOLUTION TO ANY PROBLEM AND HIS SOLUTIONS ARE HARMLESS AND PERFECT

0
14 0

Shocking amazing testimony by Tom Bush

O.M.G!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2015, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Baba Agba on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about spells before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Baba Agba did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my wife back to me in just 17hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my wife knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept her back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Baba Agba you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful man once again.. here is his Email: babaagbasolutiontemple@gmail.com OR CALL +2347064348663....Tom Bush from England(UK)....

0
4 0

Have been so happy again after i meant Doctor Okpamen who allots of people has testified about on the internet for the great things he has done. He rendered his services in my life by bringing back my Husband who left me for the past 7 years without saying goodbye. My heart is filled with joy and am very overwhelmed about the miracle that he performed in my marital life for he gave me his assurance that my man will come back within 12 to 16 hours and of a truth, he really did came back. You can send the Doctor a message via his Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, E-mail: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, whats-app him or call him on +2348135254384 If you need his services. Brooke Crane, USA, SC.

0
0 0

Ok i am 23 yrs old and expecting y first baby and all of sudden my father wants to be in my life after 20 years later what can i do i dont really want him in my life he has a new family but all he does is lie about stuff idk what to do any suggestions

0
10 0

My names is Alice Owens am from Canada i want to use this opportunity to thank Dr guru the great doctor who bring back my husband which makes me very happy today so i could not keep the wonderful work he has done for me so i decide to share it with you all because he is real not like those who eat up my money and never do anything for me, i have 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago my husband and i has been quarreling about some things he is doing that he had not been doing before,like keeping late at night and drinking i don't know that my husband is having a secret affair with a lady close to my street they do meet after work at one hotel,one day i felt that this is too much to bear then i confronted him one night but he did not listen instead he beat me up in front of our kids then he finally left me for the lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they will never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i couldn’t control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and i always wish he will come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn’t worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great Doctor email address drgurulovespelltemple@yahoo.com. i was doubting if this man was the solution,because i have tried so many fake Doctor on the internet but they only eat up my money and never work for me so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 12hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man aske

0
5 0

i want to use this medium to say thank you to DR DAN the great spell caster for what he has done in my life with his spell. He brought my man back to me with his powerful spell when i least expected and I'm very proud to write on the internet just to let the world know the great help i got from DR DAN . My man and i broke up and i never believed that we can reunite again until i read an article on the internet of how DR DAN the great spell caster has helped so many people with his great power so i decided to give him a try which was in my favor and here am boldly celebrating and jubilation because DR DAN brought my man back with his wonderful spell within 3 DAYS. Do you need help of any kind then contact DR DAN the great spell caster via email: BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or call him +1 (310) 751-7818

0
6 0

Am Malvina Alexei. I feel so joyful today because of the help Doctor Okpamen has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Doctor Okpamen website on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Okpamen is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Doctor Okpamen now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com OR by Email: ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com )

0
1

My Name is Rhonda i am here to testify about Dr Abu,he is the best thing that has even happened to me in this life, he brought back my ex bf after 4 months of separation i have tried so many people but they could not help but Dr Abu did it for me, I am so happy, If you are having issues in your relationship don't bother anymore just contact Dr Abu for help. email.. ABUSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM, thanks dr Abu love u..

Contact him...ABUSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM

(1) If you want your ex back
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) If you can't be able to satisfy your wife
sex desire due or
low err action.
(11) if your menstruation refuse to come
out the day it suppose or over flows.
(12) if your work refuse to pay you, people
owing you?.
(13) solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your
right?
(15) Let people obey my words and do my
wish
(16) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) Case solve
(18)Do you need help to win a lottery? E.T.C

Contact them on their email on
ABUSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM

And get all your problems solved

Thank you.

0
0 0

i thank a great man that brought me smile on my face when i was dying to solve the problems i was into thank God Dr. Odion provided me with solution to solve my problems by helping me to cast a spell that make my marriage to be happy more than ever you can also contact him on odionspelltemple@gmail.com and explain your problems to him i assured you that your problems is solve just as he did to mine

0
0 0

I CANT BELIVE THIS
I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called dr OGUMEN of( ogumensolutioncenter@yahoo.com) has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called James we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when i was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get he back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (ogumensolutioncenter@yahoo.com) then you wont believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back and after a month i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother a baby girl, thank you once again the great ABULU for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail (ogumensolutioncenter@yahoo.com )and he will also help you as well or call +2348112060028
NAME CECILIA TEXAS

0
0 0

You are a fake scammer

0 0

Okay, so my boyfriend left me in what i thought was a mutual break up maybe in early april. We have been fighting a lot and just over protective and it wasn’t healthy. The real reason (I believe) was that I wasn’t in school with him anymore, and we became distant with all the time we had to spend doing other things. he didnt have time for me at all, the only time i would see him was when i was picking him up to take him to a required event or when i was bringing him food. He told me he wanted to be in the musical, so being a supportive girlfriend i pushed him to do it. That made our relationship harder because we had NO time together. So, during play practice, he met a girl a cute girl that i guess he ‘Fell” for. The thing is, this kid had ALWAYS had girlfriends. there is no telling when he falls for someone. he broke up with me and we kept our distance. i let myself go and begged on my knees for him to come back, called and called plenty of times (what he used to do to me when i would want to break up) and he was more sure of the break up than ever by the way i responded. I’m young but I really love him. He was there with me through the unexpected death of my mother and knows my family situation very well. he opened up full heartedly to me aswell. Since we had such an emotional bond, i was distraught he found a new girlfriend. Whats even weirder for me is she has the same name! She was my friend too. i never knew she used a love spell on him until i met with akim online and he helped me pray for my relationship and broke the evil work of the other girl and my boyfriend came back to me begging me to take him back. i am so joyful . please meet prophet akim on his email prayerstosaverelationship@yahoo.com thank you so much.

0
0 0

You are a fake scammer

15 0

My name is Vera Wilson i live in England, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. Ofemo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left home since 2year, When i contacted Dr. Ofemo he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr Ofemo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship,contacted him drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or his hot line:+2348163387496 You can contact him Via this email:drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or
contact him now website: http://greatofemospelltemple.webs.com

0
0 0

Fake scammer

0 0

My son's father shown himself to me and my son one day after more than 15 years through a social networking site. What I did was thanked him for making me a stronger woman ever. There's no way to turn back the clock. It's too late but of course, he will remain as my son's biological father.

0
0 0

My name is Weslie Vivian am from Canada i am very happy for the wonderful work Dr bolingo has done for me i got married to my lovely husband last year February and we have a lovely son. things was going well with us and we are living happily. until one day my husband started behaving in a strange manner i could not understand, i was very confused with the way he treat me and my son. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was sad and also frustrated i did not know what to do,i was sick for more than a week because of the divorce. i love him so much he his everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told one of my child hood friend and she told me to contact a spell caster that she has listen to one woman who testify about dr bolingo and she has been hearing about him that i should try him i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing but i just say i should try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr bolingo for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman. that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want to divorce me. then he told me that has to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and my son, he casted the spell and after 1 day my husband came back home and started apologizing he said that he love me so much that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr bolingo casted on him that make him come back to me,right now am so happy again. thank you Dr bolingo for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. contact him through his mail: bolingospelltemple@gmail.com .contact him now and your problems will be solve for ever.once again thanks to dr bolingo.

0
0 0

Fake scammer

3 0

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage. My name Justina, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted Dr. JOHN LARRY LOVE SPELL and after I explained my problem, In just 3 days my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier more than ever before Dr. JOHN LARRY you are the best spell caster. I really appreciate the love spell you cast for me to get the man back to my life I will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work. Thank you once again Dr. JOHN LARRY. You can also contact Dr. JOHN LARRY via email address: (drjohnlarryspellcastingtemple@gmail.com or drjohnlarryspiritualspellcast@outlook.com) in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: (drjohnlarryspellcastingtemple@gmail.com or drjohnlarryspiritualspellcast@outlook.com). DR. JOHN LARRY does not charge money you can only show appreciation after solving your problems. AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

0
0 0

Good day i am just so happy and don't know What more i can say in this life? how will i thank high priest oduduosun enough for the good job which he just did for me.i have been searching for long a real spell caster, for me to get who will help me get back my man back but i have been scammed so many times by a lot of people who claim they are spell casters and are not, so i was tired of searching then one morning i visited a neighbor and she introduced me to this man high priest oduduosun and i contacted him and he make a spell for me in the night and after the spell he tells me what to do and i did it and immediately the thing was done he gave me assurance that my wife will start looking for me and pleading for me to accept her back and i was kind of not sure and what make me amaze he said just 2 days after that is when she will come and as i am talking to you people now my wife came back to me exactly the 2nd day as he said and now i am very happy.HIGH PRIEST ODUDUOSUN IS REAL!!!! you can contact high priest oduduosun through this email, highpriestoduduosun@gmail.com

0
5 0

" Before I came across Dr. Stanley name on the internet and contacted him, I was a little bit skeptical in the beginning and the reason is we've tried different marriage counselors already and read numerous books on the subject on how i can get my husband back but there was no solution. There wasn't anything I could seem to do and that was why i contacted Dr. Stanley for help. However after using Dr. Stanley spell and following the instruction he gave me, I have been seeing significant results with my marriage situation. And I'm a whole lot happier in my self. My friends and family are very glad to see that I'm back to my husband again and more committed than before. All thanks to drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com for his help......

0