What do I teach my 15 month old?

At 15 months old, what should a child know? What should I be teaching my 15 month old?

0 0

I'm teaching my 15 month old different animals and the noises and gestures they make. It's hilarious to see her clucking like a chicken or growling like a lion. She likes the attention it gets her too.

3
3 6

I taught my 15 month old, how to jump, say thank you, to find her nose, eye, ear, mouth, to open her mouth and say ahhh (so i can make sure she has nothing in her mouth :) ), children love to learn, and im sure she's learned even more than I think she has!

3
2 40

I thought my daughter to use the potty, count to 15 in 3 languages (english, spanish and nepalese). She knows her abc song, twinkle twinkle little star along with a few more songs. She also says please, thank you, bless you and greetings when appropriate. She has also learned to use phrases like "get up" "lets go" "i found you". Childrens minds and learning capabilities have no limit, take advantage of that and teach her as much as you can by spending qualty time with her/him.

1
0 47

My little one is learning sign language right now. Simple baby signs like "more" "please" "thank you" "love" "cup" etc... She picked it up in a few days, and (since she's a slow talker) it has really helped her communicate things she would normally get really upset about.

1
2 16

My son LOVES to brush his teeth! I also taught him how and when to open and close doors and drawers, and put things away. He likes to help me wipe off the table and sweep the floor.

1
0 18

Teach her as you play, like using flash cards, count her fingers, I started just by counting to three. I also tought my daughter animal noises, she is know 3 yrs old and can count to 30, knows her alphabet, recoqnises all her numbers and letters and can also use makaton. I would recommend teaching her all the time as you play together.

1
0 5

I teach her where her nose and tummy are, how to growl like a dog and moo like a cow. She will also and lie down in front of me when I tell her I want to change her.

1
14 0

My almost 15 month old walks, drinks from his cup, sings, plays peek a boo, and i got you! were getting him to use his fork and spoon, say please and thank you, trying to get him to count. He also likes to pick up things and hand them to us if he knows its nasty. He also loves to read, well try to.

0
5 2

My son is learning to count to 20, colors, body parts, already says thank you, now learning you are welcome, and potty training.

0
0 5

I teach her parts of her body, the numbers 1-10,how to say thank-you.

0