What do you do with all the art projects your child creates?

0 0

The DIGNITET wire curtain rods from IKEA are a wonderful way to create a rotating display of artwork ... and children love to see their art on display! When it's time to rotate the artwork out, try taking a snapshot and -- at the end of each school year -- compiling it into a photo book using Kodak Gallery, Shutterfly or one of the other photo sites. It's a great way to preserve the memories -- and space in your home.

0
0 0

I have a huge poster size frame (with the plastic face instead of glass) and i just made a collage of all of my son's kindergarten art work and hung it on his wall in his room. this kind of frame is enter changeable every year. choose the favorite pieces and create a fun collage and enjoy it all year. My son loves it and i'm gonna do one for my daughter also.

0
0 0

I store all my daughters artwork for the entire year in an folder. Then at the end of the year I sort out the pieces that I know I can part with. A select few I will then put away in a plastic folder for long term storage. I know I love having a few piece of artwork from my childhood. I have also framed select pieces of art. And I have photographed certain pieces for posterity.

0
0 0

I frame the best ones for the hallways. Also, I have a huge bulletin board in my office where I can rotate their artwork. Extras get sent to relatives.

0
0 0

I take pictures of the larger crafts and scan the "keepers" that are smaller. I incorporate these images into their photo albums so I can see how old they were when they did the project. Takes a little extra time, but it saves a lot of space in my drawers because I can recycle the projects guilt-free. ;)

0
0 0

I have hung 4 clip boards ($1 each) in a line along one of my kitchen walls, I painted them with chalk board paint. I clip art work for the week on each clip board, and rotate them when new art work is done. Sometimes it's just the chalk board art they did right on the clip board! Easy and affordable :)

0