What do you do with your days?

When you are at home, how do you spend your day? What kinds of activities do you do with your kids, your significant other, or alone?

0 7

I'm a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, 3 dogs and 4 cats. The majority of my days are spent doing laundry and letting the animals in and out....then in and out again. And again.

1
0 0

You sound just like me!! We have 2 dogs, 8 cats, 5 chickens, 10 rabbits and 3 guinea pigs, the majority of which are rescue animals. I have a husband and two young boys to look after aswell. I never get any time for me, the laundry basket gets emptied and by the end of the day, it's full again. I love them all so much, but when do I get time for me?

2 13

I take care of my 3 small children. When they take a nap I work from home. This is a legitimate business and it allows you to spend quality time with your kids.

IMN allows you to make significant income simply by encouraging others to try FREE trial offers from fortune 500 companies
(Netflix, Blockbuster, DirecTV, MasterCard, Profinity Walmart, Gamefly and several others).
These companies are all eager to pay you commission for linking them up with potential customers.
It's called Instant CPA and it's an advertising model that is experiencing phenomenal growth.
It costs you nothing to start and you can start earning NOW!
If you haven’t already set up your system, let us help you out.

Contact me for more info.

0
10 0

I get up with the baby and feed him and then I feed my 4 year old when she gets up. sometimes I make breakfast for their dad too if he wants something and we all eat together. I shop, I clean, I wash clothes and kids buts and cook dinner most everyday and clean that up. I do this mostly every day. Also, I am doing "Your Baby Can Read" with my 1 year old and he likes it. Sometimes we go to the park or swim in our above ground pool, but mostly I am working around the house. I know I need to spend more quality time with my now 5 year old. She's worth it, but it's hard to hold everything together and play with the kids all of the time too.

0
0 20

I am a stay at home grandma who babysits my 3 grandchildren for my daughter and her husband while they work. I chase the twins(almost 2) and try to help the 5 year old learn abc's and numbers. The twins are picking it up too. I do dishes and laundry and when I'm not babysitting, I clean and do laundry at my house. Sometimes I go out and sit in the sun for a bit or play on the computer.

0