What do you give to relieve a gassy child?

Some kids seem naturally gassy. Is there anything you can do to help relieve your child's gas?

2 15

Gripe Water is a wonderful thing to have when my kids become gassy!!!

4
4 0

Thanks to Dr mukulu for bringing back my husband today I am very have to share this testimony to every one who is heart brake looking for some one to help him or her kindly contact Dr mukulu temple today he is the best spell caster that I have ever see in my life the man really show me the hope and happiness that I need in my life he also help me cast a healing spell on my mother who have been sick because of my love problem she was having a heart problem in that case she fall into stroke she was sick for good 2years ooh my heart is so happy today for the help Dr Mukulu brought to my life I and my family is happy today and me and my lover is planning to get more children and he promise not to make me sad anymore that he is going to show me love more than ever before ones again thanks Doc you are my father and everything in this life without you what will I have done you are the best of all I hope you find this testimony online and I will make you happy and bring more client to your temple who need you help I hope you help them too with you spell prayer and I will also give them your email address (mukulutemple@yahoo.com)Thanks to your gods I hope this is you number +2348051547488 I will call you when I am back from work okay Doctor is me your lovely Child Catherine from united state..

8 3

RUB that tummy, the Arvigo technique of Maya Abdominal Massage helps with Constipation, acid reflux, gas, diarrhea and even just crabby babies/people. Sometimes I'll turn baby over on lap (so their tummy is on my legs/lap, and start jiggling legs, the pressure on tummy can help alleviate gas. Massaging your baby is great for both parties, the giver and receiver. Sometimes I have my husband rub my tummy if I ate too much, or have gas, it is comforting and soothing. The above massage is a miracle worker; yet, any slow, moderate pressure, circular rub to the tummy feels great! (too light of a touch and it'll just tickle, too fast and it will just energize, you can practice on yourself, see what you like, and then try it on your baby :)

1
7 14

Gripe water is really good, you can use the gas relief drops which we get without any prescription. A home remedy you can try. Boil fennel seeds in some water and then drain the water with the help of a strainer and give that water to the kid. Its helpful and its no medicine.

1
17 15

First of all: How old is your child? Also, have you narrowed it down as to what makes him/her gassy? My son had a major problem when he was about 9 months old. He kept having horrible diarrhea and it always went through his diapers. I got to the point where I was bringing 2 or 3 changes of clothes with me everywhere I went. He pretty much weined himself from breastfeeding at that time and was slowly starting to drink cow's milk. I took him to a gastrointerologist 2 times to have him looked at. They did not find anything in his stool and were unable to get a diagnosis at such a young age. eventually at age 4 we found out he is lactose intolerant. He gets very gassy and has stomach cramps and diarrhea. There are different levels of intolerance to milk and dairy products, but now we give him Lactaid chewables before he has dairy and he is doing just fine. I'm not saying this is what your child has, but it is possible. We finally figured it out when my son's preschool teacher told me about his gassiness. I eliminated dairy for a week (this is what the pediatrician advised) and could tell a difference. My son was too small at the time to do a breath test (which is the only way to test for lactose intolerance), so I couldn't have known. I hope this helps.

1
37 4

a few drops of simethicone (or gas-x) in a cup of juice seems to help mine

1
4 0

7 0

I contacted Lord Lugard during the period my husband left me in February 1st of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Lord Lugard enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, Lord I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. Call Him: +1 661 381 5308. Email: miracletemple@live.com. Website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com.

0
1

Hello friends! My Name is Mary Endy from U.K. I have had a lot about DR Aze on his good work, for bringing back my lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster has scam me because of my husband who left me and three kids over a year and two months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to DR Aze just because my condition was so bad to him and the responsibility in my matrimonial home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman just because i don't have male child for him. so i email DR Aze and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back and i will have a male child for him. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the next two days. i was very happy and thanks DR Aze. so i told Dr Aze that i will start shearing his testimony to every one in the word if he make me to have a male child to my husband. and he also did it as am shearing this testimony to every one out dear, that am with my new bouncy baby boy. now i believe that i am the happiest woman on earth because DR Aze restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you as well; his email address is azespellcaster45@gmail.com or call +2348039567396

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10)HIV CURE
(11)9) How you been SCAMMED and you want to recover you lost money.

0
122 0

Babies magic tea can soothe a gassy baby.

0
5 0

This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience!!!! And i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks to Dr. Trust for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover{now husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married with one kid and we are more happier than never before,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my ex lover kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr.Trust you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for relationship matters. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231

1 0

Big thank you to Sorceress mama jaja, I don’t want to go into the whole long story..but bottom line is I have been doing no contact and he has emailed and phoned and I have ignored…. now I know for a fact he is PISSED ..big time…he has written some things on his profile that I know were meant for me to see…what do I do??? I am panicked he will just say for get it.. I order love spell from this powerful sorceress, mamajajasorceress@yahoo.com and my boyfriend came back to me.

0
16 8

There are a lot of different thoughts on reducing gas. If you're breast-feeding reducing any foods that make babies gassy. Things like cauliflower, broccoli, apples and onions. When formula feeding there are teats to reduce the extra air from being gulped and naturopath remedies for colic. For my part i never found they did much to help but some people swear by it.

0
2 20

I love Gripe Water but also used fennel seed. Take a handful of seeds and boil with 1 cup of water for 10 minutes. Then take out seeds and cool. I would put a few teaspoons in with the boys bottles every day. This helped and was less expensive. Plus the liitle bit you use doesn't change the flavor of their milk. Also used this when I was pregnant with both boys.

0
15 0

Hi every one i am by name selena jolie i am from usa had i fiight with my husband about three years ago and since then he has refuse to talk to me or even care about our family affair he abandoned us and went after another woman leaving me with four kids three girls and a boy,so last weeks a friend of my introduced me to a spell caster called dr anegbe who helped me brought my husband back many think he is a scam but i promise you that he is nothing compare to that not even close so if you have some problems in having or getting your ex back you can contact the great and wonderful spell caster DR ANEGBE in this address and he be willing to help you. via;anegbesolutiontemple@yahoo.com

98 4

When my son is gassy or has an upset stomach, I give him Gripe Water. It is a homeopathic remedy that has ginger, fennel, and other herbs. He actually likes the taste of it too which helps because I don't have to fight with to take it. It's available at any drug store, even Wal-mart sells it.

0
4 0

Add a commentThanks to Dr mukulu for bringing back my husband today I am very have to share this testimony to every one who is heart brake looking for some one to help him or her kindly contact Dr mukulu temple today he is the best spell caster that I have ever see in my life the man really show me the hope and happiness that I need in my life he also help me cast a healing spell on my mother who have been sick because of my love problem she was having a heart problem in that case she fall into stroke she was sick for good 2years ooh my heart is so happy today for the help Dr Mukulu brought to my life I and my family is happy today and me and my lover is planning to get more children and he promise not to make me sad anymore that he is going to show me love more than ever before ones again thanks Doc you are my father and everything in this life without you what will I have done you are the best of all I hope you find this testimony online and I will make you happy and bring more client to your temple who need you help I hope you help them too with you spell prayer and I will also give them your email address (mukulutemple@yahoo.com)Thanks to your gods I hope this is you number +2348051547488 I will call you when I am back from work okay Doctor is me your lovely Child Catherine from united state..

13 54

if they are gassy a lot, change their diet and if that still don't help they could have acid reflux.

0
79 0

Definitely gripe water - the stuff is a miracle worker!

0
15 0

38 12

Yes i give my son Gripe Water too... or u can put some cajaput oil onto ur child's tummy.. he'll start to fart in a while... haha.. :)

0
4 0