What do you give to relieve a gassy child?

Some kids seem naturally gassy. Is there anything you can do to help relieve your child's gas?

2 15

Gripe Water is a wonderful thing to have when my kids become gassy!!!

4
4 0

Thanks to Dr mukulu for bringing back my husband today I am very have to share this testimony to every one who is heart brake looking for some one to help him or her kindly contact Dr mukulu temple today he is the best spell caster that I have ever see in my life the man really show me the hope and happiness that I need in my life he also help me cast a healing spell on my mother who have been sick because of my love problem she was having a heart problem in that case she fall into stroke she was sick for good 2years ooh my heart is so happy today for the help Dr Mukulu brought to my life I and my family is happy today and me and my lover is planning to get more children and he promise not to make me sad anymore that he is going to show me love more than ever before ones again thanks Doc you are my father and everything in this life without you what will I have done you are the best of all I hope you find this testimony online and I will make you happy and bring more client to your temple who need you help I hope you help them too with you spell prayer and I will also give them your email address (mukulutemple@yahoo.com)Thanks to your gods I hope this is you number +2348051547488 I will call you when I am back from work okay Doctor is me your lovely Child Catherine from united state..

8 3

RUB that tummy, the Arvigo technique of Maya Abdominal Massage helps with Constipation, acid reflux, gas, diarrhea and even just crabby babies/people. Sometimes I'll turn baby over on lap (so their tummy is on my legs/lap, and start jiggling legs, the pressure on tummy can help alleviate gas. Massaging your baby is great for both parties, the giver and receiver. Sometimes I have my husband rub my tummy if I ate too much, or have gas, it is comforting and soothing. The above massage is a miracle worker; yet, any slow, moderate pressure, circular rub to the tummy feels great! (too light of a touch and it'll just tickle, too fast and it will just energize, you can practice on yourself, see what you like, and then try it on your baby :)

1
7 14

Gripe water is really good, you can use the gas relief drops which we get without any prescription. A home remedy you can try. Boil fennel seeds in some water and then drain the water with the help of a strainer and give that water to the kid. Its helpful and its no medicine.

1
17 15

First of all: How old is your child? Also, have you narrowed it down as to what makes him/her gassy? My son had a major problem when he was about 9 months old. He kept having horrible diarrhea and it always went through his diapers. I got to the point where I was bringing 2 or 3 changes of clothes with me everywhere I went. He pretty much weined himself from breastfeeding at that time and was slowly starting to drink cow's milk. I took him to a gastrointerologist 2 times to have him looked at. They did not find anything in his stool and were unable to get a diagnosis at such a young age. eventually at age 4 we found out he is lactose intolerant. He gets very gassy and has stomach cramps and diarrhea. There are different levels of intolerance to milk and dairy products, but now we give him Lactaid chewables before he has dairy and he is doing just fine. I'm not saying this is what your child has, but it is possible. We finally figured it out when my son's preschool teacher told me about his gassiness. I eliminated dairy for a week (this is what the pediatrician advised) and could tell a difference. My son was too small at the time to do a breath test (which is the only way to test for lactose intolerance), so I couldn't have known. I hope this helps.

1
37 4

a few drops of simethicone (or gas-x) in a cup of juice seems to help mine

1
4 0

16 8

There are a lot of different thoughts on reducing gas. If you're breast-feeding reducing any foods that make babies gassy. Things like cauliflower, broccoli, apples and onions. When formula feeding there are teats to reduce the extra air from being gulped and naturopath remedies for colic. For my part i never found they did much to help but some people swear by it.

0
2 20

I love Gripe Water but also used fennel seed. Take a handful of seeds and boil with 1 cup of water for 10 minutes. Then take out seeds and cool. I would put a few teaspoons in with the boys bottles every day. This helped and was less expensive. Plus the liitle bit you use doesn't change the flavor of their milk. Also used this when I was pregnant with both boys.

0
15 0

Hi every one i am by name selena jolie i am from usa had i fiight with my husband about three years ago and since then he has refuse to talk to me or even care about our family affair he abandoned us and went after another woman leaving me with four kids three girls and a boy,so last weeks a friend of my introduced me to a spell caster called dr anegbe who helped me brought my husband back many think he is a scam but i promise you that he is nothing compare to that not even close so if you have some problems in having or getting your ex back you can contact the great and wonderful spell caster DR ANEGBE in this address and he be willing to help you. via;anegbesolutiontemple@yahoo.com

98 4

When my son is gassy or has an upset stomach, I give him Gripe Water. It is a homeopathic remedy that has ginger, fennel, and other herbs. He actually likes the taste of it too which helps because I don't have to fight with to take it. It's available at any drug store, even Wal-mart sells it.

0
4 0

Add a commentThanks to Dr mukulu for bringing back my husband today I am very have to share this testimony to every one who is heart brake looking for some one to help him or her kindly contact Dr mukulu temple today he is the best spell caster that I have ever see in my life the man really show me the hope and happiness that I need in my life he also help me cast a healing spell on my mother who have been sick because of my love problem she was having a heart problem in that case she fall into stroke she was sick for good 2years ooh my heart is so happy today for the help Dr Mukulu brought to my life I and my family is happy today and me and my lover is planning to get more children and he promise not to make me sad anymore that he is going to show me love more than ever before ones again thanks Doc you are my father and everything in this life without you what will I have done you are the best of all I hope you find this testimony online and I will make you happy and bring more client to your temple who need you help I hope you help them too with you spell prayer and I will also give them your email address (mukulutemple@yahoo.com)Thanks to your gods I hope this is you number +2348051547488 I will call you when I am back from work okay Doctor is me your lovely Child Catherine from united state..

13 54

if they are gassy a lot, change their diet and if that still don't help they could have acid reflux.

0
79 0

Definitely gripe water - the stuff is a miracle worker!

0
15 0

38 12

Yes i give my son Gripe Water too... or u can put some cajaput oil onto ur child's tummy.. he'll start to fart in a while... haha.. :)

0
4 0